Charlene Must Be Crazy

Story Info
Charlene meets a Sub from her OnlyFans for a weekend of sex.
4.3k words
4.14
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene Must Be Crazy, an OnlyFans Weekend

Charlene

I must be crazy. I have never done anything like this. This goes against every amount of common sense and advice about things to NEVER to do on OnlyFans. And I have been doing this for two years! I have never done this once! Meeting a fan? For a weekend of sex?

These thought's trembled through Charlene's head as she walked towards the Coffee Shop where Ashton was supposed to be waiting. She was confident on the outside, but scared to death on the inside. No one thought this was a good idea. She had showed her friends the messages. The way Ash spoke to her. How he was open and genuine. How he was straight forward. How he was considerate. And his way with words and language. But they all advised her that he was just another fan. It's stupid. Don't do it.

But here she was anyways. She couldn't resist. The feelings she had were not love, she knew that, more like an excitement. A sense of danger. Curiosity. Fear. She loved feelings like these. These were the moments that made life worth living.

After all, she told herself, if he was a creep or a predator, he certainly went out of his way to make her feel safe. He had carefully selected a spot to meet. A Coffee Shop right across the street from a big police station. In the open surrounded by vehicles and people. Where they could talk and see each other in as much safety as possible.

As she crossed the street, she sees him. He is the only customer on foot today. Dressed exactly as he said he would be. An unbuttoned black shift with small white lines, a tucked in black t-shirt, black belt, blue jeans. Normal. Safe. Sexy. He doesn't see her yet. He is checking his phone.

Her feet propel her closer. Her heart races. She must be crazy.

Ashton

I must be crazy.

This is so stupid. I'm probably going to be arrested for wanting to get together with a stranger. She's probably not even real, probably some FBI sting to catch predators. This is fucking stupid. I should just walk away. Someone like her would never be interested in me.

My hands tremble in my pockets. I'm terrified. Why did I suggest a coffee shop across the street from the police station? I try not to look around. I check my phone, no messages. Nothing. Keep calm. Keep cool.

Hope keeps me here. Char has been so good to me. So real and authentic. I'm terrified she will never turn up and the whole thing will be an illusion. That I was duped, fooled, taken advantage of. Again.

No, Char wouldn't do that. She probably just changed her mind. I can't blame her. This is everything you are never supposed to do. You never see strangers from the internet. But for some reason she offered to meet with me. I made all the arrangements. All on a hope. A hope that she will show. That we will like each other. That we will have great sex.

Then I see her. She is crossing the street. She is in her every day clothes. Tank top. Jeans. Beach blonde hair loose in the wind, down to the top of her shoulders. She looks small. She looks amazing. She is looking at me. She is smiling.

Oh. My. God.

My heart skips a beat. Her smile is genuine. I can always tell if they are faked. Hers is real. But she is scared. Nervous.

Well, I am too.

Ok. I take a deep breath. We look at each other for the first time. She looks amazing. She is here. And she is smiling at me. I reach out, instinct. She flinches when I reach for her. She pauses and seems to collect herself. She takes my hand and we shake. Friends greeting each other.

We need coffee. Coffee makes everything better. I ask her what she wants and order. We sit at the little blue table and chat while sipping on our coffee. At first it is awkward, but one of us makes a joke. And suddenly a door opens. This is Char. I know her. I've spoken with her dozens of times. She knows me. We have shared secrets with each other. I gently reach out. Lightly touch her fingertips. She looks down, and with a dazzling smile, she entwines her fingers in mine.

My breath stops.

She is with me.

Charlene

His hand is so warm. Mens hands were supposed to be rough and hard. And he has a hard job! His hands should be rough. But they are not. They are big, I can feel the strong muscles in his fingers. They are soft and warm. My fingers tingle where we are touching.

He is real. He is exactly what he said he was. A crooked smile. An easy laugh, glasses, kind eyes. He is so different. He looks younger than his age, but the circles under his eyes, small wrinkles forming on them, a slight sprinkling of grey hairs shows he has lived a hard life. And for some reason, he wants me to be apart of it. Even if its only for a weekend.

As we talk, I realize he is genuine. He is exactly as I dreamed. A soft voice.

God, this isn't what is supposed to happen. He is supposed to be a creep. I should be running for the hills. I check my phone. My friends are blowing it up. I message them back the password phrase we agreed on earlier. It means I'm fine and he is nice. It means all is well. This way he couldn't take my phone and pretend to be me.

As we talk and get to know one another, I can feel the barriers come tumbling down. I realize he is as terrified as I am. Oh, my poor Ash. He is so sensitive, so caring. He is trying so hard to be confident, but I see right through him. He is scared, but also excited. His eyes give him away.

He is not lying.

He wants me for me. Me as I am. Not dolled up. Just me as I am.

I want him. He is real. I remember his words. I want him so bad. This man is real. I don't care if he is older. He is genuine.

He asks if I want to visit the nearby zoo to keep getting to know each other.

No. I want one thing. Its why I came here. Its why I pushed through all the nerves, all the fear, all the doubt. He is here, he is real. And I want him.

I lean in, look him straight in the eyes. I know he is a gentle soul, so I try to be as gentle as my throbbing body allows.

"No, zoo later. Right now, I want you to take me to bed."

Ashton

I'm living in a dream as I drive to the hotel I have already prepared. I have this amazing hottie in my passenger seat. She keeps looking at me. Lust in her eyes.

How did the stars align to make me this lucky? This is a dream.

Even when I was younger, no one has ever looked at me the way she is right now. I thought women like her were fantasies. Always for someone better than me. I was never good enough. Never aggressive enough. Never hot enough.

But here she is. When I glance at her, my heart races.

God. I need her. She looks like she needs me. But I can't help myself, I have to ask. "You know once we get through that door, I am going to want you as fast and hard as possible. I can still take you back to your car."

"I want you to stop talking and trust me."

Oh. I do. I'm living a fantasy. I give in.

My cock surges in anticipation, the hotel cannot get here fast enough.

Charlene

As soon as we are inside the room, all inhibitions go out the window. It is not the nicest or fanciest hotel in town, but its clean, and private. The door closes at the same time our mouths touch. We kiss deeply, pressing ourselves into each other. Our bodies mold to each other. He is so strong, but not huge. I can feel his arms wrap all around me. Holding the small of my back. My nipples are so hard and sensitive in my bra. Suddenly, his hands are under my tank top, around my waist. Rubbing from front to back all along my waist above my jeans.

Oh, his hands feel divine. He wasn't lying about him having great hands. My skin flushes where he rubs, all around my lower back, then around my waist and onto my belly. We are still kissing. His hands are rubbing right below my belly button. My pussy is so wet, I don't understand how he makes me feel like this. How he is doing this to me? I break the kiss with a gasp. I kick off my shoes. Strip off my tank top and lose my bra. I flop down on the bed and begin unbuttoning my jeans. I want him to touch all of me. I want him to feel me.

He is doing the same. He takes off his shirt. He is exactly as I pictured. Muscled, but with a slight layer of belly fat. Arm and back muscles and only show when he is flexing while taking his pants off. A strange and unique combination of sexy and age. God, I need his hands on me. I struggle with my clothes. My hands are shaking, I'm doing this. I want this. I finally get my panties off, God, why am I so wet?

I look at Ash. He is naked. Oh, almost no body hair. His cock isn't the largest I have seen, it doesn't even look that hard. Am I not sexy enough, does he not want me? What's wrong?

Oh, I remember, he told me once that he gets hard from knowing that the other person wants him. I open my arms and my legs to him. He comes onto me and we embrace. I reach down and touch him. He rapidly hardens in my hand. He touches my pussy. I am drenched. Oh god, he his playing with my clit. He found it right away, as if we have been making love all our lives. I kiss him, moaning into his lips. I want him to cum. I've told him I almost never cum from sex, but I want him to. I want him to enjoy me.

His cock is hard in my hand as he hears my moan. He knows. He understands what I want. He responds and gives me what I want.

My legs are wide. He leans in closer, I move him to my pussy. Ohh, he is pushing into me. I'm so wet for him. He slows his thrusts, takes his time, using my juices to make it easier to get into me. Oh, he is so gentle. It turns me on that he is thinking all about me.

Soon, his thrusts increase and I feel him bottom out in me. He kisses my neck and his hands reach under us to find my ass. Is it too big for him? I worry he doesn't like my body. He pulls my ass up into him, a different angle, and suddenly his cock is hitting a sensitive spot on my pussy walls. Oh, he wants me so bad. We are both groaning.

This feels so good. Natural and passionate. I'm so tight and wet. I feel him swelling. But he said he doesn't cum from sex easily either. Why does he feel like he is about to? Oh, he is! Yes!! I can feel him. I hold him around his back, stroking his back, encouraging him. I am stroking his muscles as I feel him tense. There is a burst of heat and wetness deep inside me. Oh, I made Ash cum in me. I almost squeal in delight. I can't believe it! I got him to cum, and fast too! I didn't cum but that's not what this was about, it was about enjoying each other.

God, I loved feeling him. He rolls off me and pulls me into his embrace. He is still recovering his breathing. I press into him. I can feel his cum leaking from my pussy. I don't care. I just want to be held by him. We cool down together. I look at him and see him looking down at me.

We smile.

We giggle.

We laugh.

We can't stop. Its hilariously funny. Here are two people who just met, loving being with each other. This must not be real.

He kisses my forehead. Firmly, but gently. How does he know I love being kissed on the forehead? Did I tell him? I don't think so. Maybe he just knows. I don't think I can hide anything from him. Would I even want to?

He asks if I'm ready for the zoo now. How about a real date? Yes! I would love a trip to the zoo with Ash!

Ashton

I am living a dream.

As we walk through the Zoo, Char and I are genuinely enjoying each other. Its like we just fit together. We are an odd couple and people give us weird looks as we walk hand in hand. Char seems so happy. She is going out of her way to make sure people know we are more than just friends.

Lovers.

We really are. I fucked her. Filled Her. I have not cum like that since my college days. She is a fantasy come true. I have never been with such a woman who is so unembarrassed to let the whole world know we are a couple.

As we walk and see the animals, we eat food, get ice cream. She is so cute when she puts a bit on her face and asks me to help her clean it off. I eagerly lick it off her cheek and she giggles. People are scandalized. They can go jump off a bridge. I am loving being with her.

And old woman catches my eyes. She nods. It's almost as if she is saying to go for it. Young women should be kissed thoroughly and often. I totally agree.

But as I watch Char move around, I realize she is more than just a young woman. She is a friend. Special. She is goofy and totally as ease with me. Like we have known each other forever.

While we sit and eat, we play that get to know each other game. You know the one, silly questions. What is your favorite color? What music do you like?

Afterwards, I ask her what she wants to do now. She looks at me with those striking eyes, and raises a single eyebrow. She tips her head to the side.

Ah.

So I suggest we order takeout. Simple good food. And we can take it back to our room.

We leave the zoo and head to a nearby restaurant. We order our food from the table outside for takeout. As we wait, she throws her leg over mine. It seems natural. Like we have always done this. How have we formed such a strong connection already?

I see her on her phone. I ask if she is updating her page. Yes, and her friends. She is answering what she can, but not a lot, she wants to focus on me. Does she want a picture with me?

She answers with a giant smile, not even trying to hide her excitement. She has so much energy and life, I'm dazzled by her presence. We take a selfie together, she sends it to her friends. I am giddy with happiness.

We are starving. We eat our food outside. The weather is so nice. We try not to over eat. We are barefoot in the sun. She keeps playing with my feet and smiling at me. She is as perfect as the sunshine.

She looks so serious while updating her page and answering fans.

"You know, I think when we should get back to the hotel, we should slow things down a little. I just think we rushed into things. Maybe we should get to know each other bit better."

I see her face flush. Her eyes narrow. She is angry. Before she can respond, I quickly tell her, "How about a shower together to help us get to know each other?"

Her face goes through a rapid series of expressions as she realizes I was teasing her.

"Yes! A shower is just what I need!"

Charlene

Ash likes his showers the same way I do. Hot. Not scalding. We shower together, wiping the sweat of our zoo date away. We can't keep our hands off each other. We wash each other. His hands are amazing on my body. God. How does someone get a touch like that? As we enjoy each other in the shower, I ask, where did he get his magic touch from?

"Touch is one of the most sensitive of our senses. And growing up around horses, well they respond to touch more than anything else. I developed the ability to touch horses and other animals in a way that calmed and soothed. But I also worked a lot with my hands growing up on the farm, so I grew strong muscles in my fingers. Strong, but very sensitive.

Then in college I had a lot of female friends. Not all were friends-with-benefits, but they loved my touch on them. They taught me all their secrets. They educated me on a female's body. They were very open about themselves. I am a fast learner. Soon I could touch a woman in a way to either reassure, relax, or arouse. They said it was scary that I could do that. But I don't like the idea of touching someone in a way they don't like. So I learned to start asking questions about where I could and could not touch. I mean, some women get horny from the tops of their thighs being touched, but not their ass. Each was unique. I'm a very sensitive person. I have to be very tuned into a person when I am touching them."

He didn't have to say more. We dried ourselves and moved to the bed. I wanted his touch on me. He laid me on my back. Looked at me with those smokey eyes of his, and said "Trust me."

I did.

I laid back and closed my eyes. I felt him move over next to me. Oh, he described this to me once in our chats. I know what to expect.

But he has something different in mind. His hands start on my belly, not on my feet like he told me he would. His fingers are warm. He touches me firmly. Rubbing pressure just below my belly button, probing into my core. It feels so good. His hands move inside my hip bones. Ash once claimed that there was a sensitive nerve or muscle there that touches directly in a girls pussy. Oh there it is. He found it. My pussy clenches. How have I never known that was there? How does Ash know my body better than me?! This isn't right! Ohh God, his fingers are in my pubic area, circling, pressing, I can feel the heat of his hands deep into me. Oh god, his hands press into me right over my ovaries. I have the worst cramps there. I've never been touched like this before. My legs open of their own accord. Not wide, but certainly an invitation.

He circles his touch some more. I groan in frustration.

I want his touch lower. I want to feel what his hands can do to me. His fingers circle slowly. Every time they come close to my pussy, it clenches in anticipation.

Touch me. Clench. He circles away.

Touch me! Clench. He circles away.

Make me cum! Clench. He circles away again!

He denies me! Frustration and pleasure mixed.

He begins moving up my chest, always pressing, pulling pleasure out of my body. He reaches my breasts. He pinches my nipples lightly. I arc my back. Ooooo. That feels so nice. So he does have some roughness in him. He presses his fingers into every part of my breasts then moves up, rubbing into my chest.

His hands find my shoulders and neck. I melt under his touch. I can hear him breathing, he is breathing faster. I want to smile. He wants me. He is holding back for my sake.

He doesn't know who he is messing with. Two can play this game.

I quickly flip over. "Do my back now."

He seems startled by my directions, but he quickly recovers. He straddles me. I can feel his cock sitting right along my ass cheeks. Its not fully hard, but I can tell it is awake. He begins to rub my ass right away. First palms, then fingers, then he changes to fists and leans into me. My pussy clenches as his fists dig into my ass. Every press causes my muscles to spasm. God. When he finally begins moving up my back, I can tell he is turned on. His breathing is more ragged. He pauses right along my bra line. He warms his hands and presses heat into my back. He is finding the tiny knots that form under my bra. He leans forward to reach my shoulders. I shift my ass. Rubbing it on his cock. I wiggle. Slowly. His breathing changes.

Ha! I'm getting to him.

He shifts, his cock is between my ass cheeks. I can feel it growing. My pussy can feel how close it is. I'm flooded from the attention. As his fingers dig into my neck, I bring my legs under me sharply, the push them back out. Now he is kneeling between my open legs, rubbing my shoulders, almost laying on top of me. My legs are wide open for him. He kisses my neck. His cock is now touching my pussy. I wiggle again. I hear his breath catch.

He is mine. He is rubbing himself on me. I can feel his cock rubbing my slit. It feels like it is much harder now. Wetness. Heat. His lips are on my neck.

He can't take it. He moans my name right in my ear. "Char..."

Now who is seducing who huh? I reach beneath myself, I touch him, move him into my entrance. He pushes. We both moan, I can hear his moan in my ear. Ohhhh, this is what I wanted.

He thrusts. Losing himself inside me. I can feel him losing control. Oh, he feels so good. We stay like that for a minute, thrusting slowly, working me open. He is breathing into my hair. It's so hot.

But I'm in control now. Now its my turn. I bring my legs up. I am careful to keep him in me. Now this is what I like. A good hard doggy fuck. I begin thrusting back at him as he matches me. Now he is taking directions.

Harder. I clench my pussy on him.

12