Charles

Story Info
The old man lived down the street.
1.9k words
3.3
36.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles Tilman lived down the street from us. I had met him the first time when the mail person put his mail in our box. I had taken it down to him. His social security check as among the letters. He was very nice and had thanked me. Over the next few weeks we had both waved at him and yelled hellos.

He then brought over a six pack of beer as thanks for my bringing his mail over and we invited him in for a beer. As we began socializing with with Charles we began to learn much more about him. One that he really needed some help with some of his life.

Charles was soon going to be 73 years old. He had been on social security for almost 8 years and he had a small retirement fund, so he lived somewhat comfortable money wise. He had been married 3 times and divorced three times. His first marriage was when he was 50 years younger and lasted 10 years. He was 35 when he married the second time and it lasted 16 years. He was 55 the third time and only lasted 7 years so he'd been single for over ten years.

He did admit he had not had sex since his last wife had left him. We saw pictures of all three of his wives and they were all very nice looking females. We did soon learn that Charles needed a house keeper. There were thing he just was not good at.

Rachel and I have been married for 12 years now. We got married after college. She is 35 and I am 37 and with no children we have more money than we need. Our house is a very large old Victorian two story and paid for. We have a nice 4 car garage behind it and my side has a late model Chevy Silverado and a new Vette. Rachel has a BMW.

My wife is a beautiful woman. And is deeply emotional when it comes to helping people. As we became friends with Charles, she became more and more interested in his welfare. She had a very strong desire to help make Charles life better. He is a large man at something over six foot tall. Nearly as tall as my 6'3"s and probably more than my 200lbs by some 30lbs. And some of his extra in his belly.

Rachel at 5'3" and 128lbs with her full hips and 36 C cup breasts. My wife is very pretty. I could tell Charles in talking about Rachel in terms of fitting right in with the perfect size of his 3 wives. He openly described her body as the perfect size. I saw this pleased Rachel lots.

My wife began to clean his house for him once every two weeks and I knew he was very pleased with her improvements in his home. Rachel was soon cleaning his house once a week. She told me they were becoming great friends. Something our house as nice as it is does not have is a pool. Charles does.

Rachel began to complain that we needed a pool. I in turn really agreed, but he had one so why not use his until we made plans to put one in? Charles had tried to get her to enjoy his pool as he spent the money to open it every year and then never used it. So she began to talk about doing so.

Rachel's suits were all several years old and she told me they were going to go shopping for suits. I told her to be very careful not to get too wild and give the old man a heart attack. She grinned and replies she did not think that would be a problem.

A few days later Rachel came home with bags and when ask she said suits they had picked out. She handed me them and I looked at them. Five bathing suits about the size of a page of stamps. I mean all five were about the size of one age of stamps.

"Wow, and Charles has seen these?"

"Sure, he picked them out."

"Has he seen you in them?"

"Of course since he bought them and no they did not cause any issues."

"Do they cover you?"

"Most of the time."

"What do you mean most of the time?"

"Well if I move wrong my nipples pop out and I need to keep moving my cups back."

"And Charles has seen them?"

"Charles didn't seem to think I needed to wear a top at all."

"So why are you?"

"I didn't want you to yell at me."

"And why would I yell at you, Charles has had bare tits around before. He was married three times wasn't he?"

"Yes, but not to me."

"So you would be uncomfortable being nude around Charles?"

"No not at all. In fact I think it would be a thrill to be naked for Charles. He is very flirty though. I am not sure he wouldn't like to fuck me."

"Sweetheart he is in his Mid-seventies is it likely it even works?"

"I am not sure but he has it in mind."

"So does that interest you?"

"Would you be upset if it does?"

"Actually it kind of turns me on."

"Would you like for me to let him if he wants me?"

"Maybe, I think I kind of find it very sexy you might let him."

"So you would not be upset to find out he has fucked me?"

"No, has he?"

"Not yet he hasn't, but he wants to."

"Has he seen you naked?"

"I have been naked for him several times, Yes."

"Has he touched you sexually?"

"Yes, I have sucked him several times. His cock is very big. And he has fingered and tonged me. He wants me to go on a trip with him to a reunion in Chicago."

"When is it and for how long?"

"It is next month, two weeks it starts and it is 12 days and nights. He wants me to go as his wife. And if I go I will have been his wife for that time as he wants me to."

"Does it turn you on to think about doing it?"

"There is more to it I need to tell you."

"Ok and as his wife he will expect you to be sexually active with him?"

"Yes, he will. But he really wants to show me off for his friends."

"So that is really what he bought the swim suits for?"

"Well yes kind of I think. But I am not sure he really wants them on me?"

"He might want to show you off without them?"

"He might yes?"

The 12th came around very quickly and I told Rachel to go with Charles and to help him enjoy the two weeks. It was only about a six hour drive into Chicago and she drove her BMW.

By night fall I was sure Rachel and Charles had become lovers. By the next morning on my way to work I knew they were lovers or he was very disappointed. The week slipped by quickly and a few days later Rachel pulled into her spot in our garage.

She kissed me when she came in and she carried her over night bag up to our room. When she came back she had changed into her sleeping gown and she sat down.

"My guess is you want to know how our time went on the trip to Chicago?"

"Yes, I am very curious as to how things went?"

"Well I guess we get to the important stuff first? Charles and I are lovers. His cock took me some getting used to. He is very big around and is several inches longer than you are. After we had done it several times I became use to his size and I enjoy him lots. I have been naked for a group of his friends. In fact I have been on display several times for them. And I have been lovers with several of them. My guess is you desire to know who and how many?"

"I had no idea this trip would involve sex with anyone other than Charles."

"I am sorry dear I honestly had no idea I would become sexually active with anyone other than Charles. I did know I would maybe be displayed for some of his friends. In fact I was very excited about maybe doing so. Our sexual experience other than with each other has been void. I knew you were very excited about me being lovers with Charles. You really wanted it to happen didn't you?"

"Yes, I wanted you to give yourself to Charles. To try another man as your lover. And my hope is you and Charles are going to continue to do so?"

"I was so in hopes you'd say that he so wants to continue being with me."

"And you?"

"I love having Charles fucking me. It is so different from us. I feel so sexy knowing you want me to be his wife too."

"So you have been with other men besides the two of us? And you enjoyed it? And how many others?"

"You and Charles, and I was nude for his friends several times. The last time some of his friends came back with us to our room."

"How many friends came up with the two of you?"

"There were seven who came up for a drink with us. All were very nice and nothing out of the ordinary happened. The first time."

"And the second time?"

"The second time seven men came back with us. Charles wanted me to dance naked for them and I did. Once I was nude for them he ask me to let them take me into our bedroom. These men were different than the first seven men. These men Charles ask me to let have me. They were his squad in the service. "

"So they were his age?"

"No, they are all a few years younger than he is."

"So did you do as he ask?"

"Once I had given myself to Charles as if I am one of his wives and my Dear I have really the same as now become his wife or taken a second husband. I feel the same obligations to him as I do to you."

"Please don't be mad Sweetheart, but yes I went into the bedroom with the men of his squad and I had sex with each of them."

"So they are men in their sixties?"

"Yes, I would guess from early to late sixties. And my Dear there is some thing else I need to tell you about his men. They are looking at spending time here now every so often. And Charles has ask that I make myself available to them when they are here?"

"He wants you to sleep with them when they are here?"

"His squad are all black men."

"So you have become a woman who has also become much more than a one man woman?"

"Please don't be upset with me, I never expected to have my relationship with Charles to go where it has."

"So you have enjoyed becoming what you are now?"

"Yes very much so."

"So does the interracial thing excite you?"

"It has become very exciting to become sexual with men of color."