Charles in Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
He dresses as his sister then jerks off her bf!
4.2k words
4.43
23.5k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn 1996

Nebraska

Please note that all characters are 18 years of age or older.

Charles entered his house filled with mixed feelings; shame, embarrassment, and... intense arousal. Moments before outside the house his sister's boyfriend Kurt had mistakenly jumped on him and dry humped him until they both came.

"I don't look like my sister..." He mumbled as he looked in the mirror of the bathroom they both share.

"You do look alike." Said a muffled voice.

Charles looked around the small bathroom shocked! Gathering his wits, he realized that it was Kurt speaking to his sister in the other room.

"Do not!" He protested marching out of the bathroom.

Charles desperately wanted a shower, he felt dirty all over. His underwear was sticky and cold from the mess he'd made.

He however didn't want to listen to his sister getting busy with her boyfriend. He didn't especially didn't want to hear Kurt's sex noises twice in one day.

"Son, come over here!" Yelled Charles' father as he emerged from his bedroom in fresh clothes. "Flutie is taking the field!"

"Ugh..." Charles moaned sinking into a sofa seat next to his old man, he had no love of football... although it was a better distraction than listening to his sister getting laid.

"Charles..." Called his mother in a sing-song voice an hour later, causing him to cringe.

He arose from his seat, then regretted it when he saw that she was standing in the doorway of Charlotte's room. He didn't want to be quizzed about making out with Kurt by his sister, and especially not by his mother!

Entering his sister's room he could see how weak and frail his sister had become. She needed surgery badly. He had also noticed that Kurt was gone.

Something else caught his eye, baffling Charles. It was a small black object sitting on a shelf near Charlotte's make-up table. It looked to be made of rubber and was shaped like an upside down T. He had never seen anything like it before.

"How are you feeling?" He asked trying not to stare at the object, then regretted asking his sister that obvious question.

"I need that surgery now." She said weakly. "But I gotta do my exams this week..."

Charles felt terrible, in all his hiding he had forgotten the agony that his sister was enduring.

"Kurt says I should speak to the Dean again for a deferral." Said Charlotte in a feeble voice.

"Kurt says I should sleep with the Dean!" Added their mother with an emphasis on the I, she laughed deeply afterwards.

"Kurt said I should sleep with him too!" Charlotte said.

Charles mind wandered off as the women spoke some more. Something he had heard earlier which disturbed him greatly.

"Kurt said we looked alike!" Protested Charles.

The two women stopped laughing. The looked at a very confused Charles from head to toe, then at each other.

Baffled Charles felt a strong urge to flee! He didn't know what unsaid thoughts the women exchanged, but he didn't want to be there to find out.

"I'll call the Doctor!" Charlotte said as if the plan was settled on.

"Then I'll pack your bags!" Exclaimed the mother.

Charles was very disturbed by the fact that his mother could communicate better with his twin then he could!

"I'll order pizza for them," Charlotte indicated with a thumb jerk that implied both Charles and his father, "for after we leave!"

Panic set into Charles. "Leave?" He asked to no one, as they both moved about Charlotte's room ignoring him.

His mother left the room, leaving Charles with his sister.

"Char..." He asked, "What's going on?"

Charlotte stopped dead in her tracks giving her twin a puzzled look. "It's your idea! Duh!"

"My what?" He asked, but it was too late, she had moved away from him ignoring him once again.

"Charles!" Barked his mother re-entering the room, "why are you still dressed?"

"Wha?" He replied baffled.

His mother wouldn't hear excuses as she hustled him into the bathroom and turned on the water. Charles moaned, but did as she directed. He knew better.

He was happy to bathe, he could still feel Kurt's scent on his body, he also had dried cum he wanted to scrub off! It felt so awkward with his mother outside the shower.

"Charles?" His mother asked, "make sure you use this body wash."

"Um... ok?" He replied taking it from her.

"Dear, don't put use it on your head." She cautioned.

"Oh... Kay..." A very worried Charles replied.

"Uh... Charles..." He mother asked cautiously. "Can you..."

"What do you want?" He asked with too much sass.

"I need you to shave your face, armpits and... boy bits!" She said sternly in response.

"My what!" He said laughing in the shower.

"Just do it!" She commanded. "It's for you sister!"

Charles knew better than to argue with his mother, he did however laugh near constantly as he applied shaving cream to his armpits. He didn't need to shave his face, he didn't grow facial hair, and he had shaved his junk earlier in the week. He had heard that it added an inch, and he was willing to take any edge he could get!

"Oh do your legs too!" His mother asked of him.

Charles chuckled even more, he had no clue what his mother had in mind.

Shaving his armpits was odd, and so was doing his legs, he used his own shaving cream and was glad that he was in the shower, it made such a mess!

He remembered what his friend on the swim team said about shaving legs, and how to do the knees. When he heard it, it sounded so bizarre, now it was his gospel.

Finishing up in the shower, Charles was glad that his mother was gone. He towelled off and admired his shaving job in the mirror.

"Wow!" He said the mirror flexing his skinny arms. "I'm totally hairless."

"Charles!" Called his mother from Charlotte's room. "I left some clothes out for you..."

Charles groaned. His mother hadn't done that in years! She used to buy matching outfits for him and Charlotte; his would be blue, hers pink. When ever they went out, people always mistook them for twin sisters! It drove him nuts!

"Mom!" He called back looking around the bathroom. "My clothes aren't in here."

"Just put on the clothes on the counter, and hurry!" She replied impatiently.

Looking about Charles saw some folded garments. He picked up the first item, it was a white silk golf shirt.

"Oh, I found it." He called back.

Charles slipped it on.

"Please hurry!" His mother shouted. "We don't have time to wait for you."

Charles made a puzzled face in the mirror. His mother didn't say she had anywhere to go earlier. He then noticed that the golf shirt was tighter than he usually liked. The buttons were also on the wrong side...

Looking down at the pile of clothes he saw a frilly padded bra, a pair of granny panties and a white skirt.

"Mom?" He called out baffled.

"What!" She yelled back.

"These aren't my clothes!" He moaned. "They... are... Charlotte's!"

His mother burst into the bathroom with fire in her eyes. He gulped as he covered his fully shaved junk.

"Charles what is the matter with you?" His mother said accusingly. "This is all your idea!"

"Uh... what?" He said in reply.

Charlotte pushed into the bathroom frowning. She looked pale as she leaned on the wall for support.

"Charles, what's wrong?" His twin asked.

"What the hell is happening?" Charles asked, then raising his voice louder he asked again. "What the hell is happening!"

"Charles!!!" His mother snapped. "You said you'd dress as your sister and write her exams!"

The blood drained from his already pale face.

"What..." He mumbled. "When did I say that?"

"Keep the damned noise down!" Yelled his father from the other room. "The game is on!!!"

"Charles, I already called the doctor." His sister said calmly. "The surgery is booked for tomorrow morning...."

Charlotte started crying. Charles mouth dropped, he knew how badly she needed this. He opened his mouth, but words would not come out.

His mother then started crying. Charles wanted to hug them both, but he remembered that he was standing there in his sister's shirt covering his frank and beans with his hands.

He felt so embarrassed standing nearly naked. Charles couldn't help but start crying too.

"Charlotte, I'm so sorry..." He tried to say, he really didn't want to dress in drag.

"You won't do it?" She asked. "Why must I choose between a Community College education and certain death."

"I can't..." Charles mumbled ashamed.

"You can't, or you won't?" His mother accused between sobs.

"Fine!" Charles said throwing his hands up, he could take the guilt no longer!

His small white flaccid penis swung below his has he shook his fists in fury.

"Quiet!" Boomed his old man.

"I'll do it!" He said loudly, "Just quit crying!"

Charlotte stopped crying instantly, her red puffy eyes and frown were replaced by a giant smile.

"Thanks!" She said kissing her brother on the cheek before departing the bathroom.

Charles huffed in exasperation, he was completely bamboozled.

"Charles!" Snapped his mother, who was also fully recovered. "Take that shirt off, you must put the bra on first!"

Charles groaned as he pulled off the shirt and realized he was standing fully nude in front of his mother! He tried to cover up, and was glad that he didn't have an erection. She however slapped his wrist and handed him the frilly bra.

"Do the clasp first then spin it around." She said helping him.

Charles felt so dumb! He hadn't even dressed in drag for Halloween! Now he was planning on fooling school officials! With the bra on he looked in the mirror, he was dead certain that he looked nothing like his sister.

"Now these." She said giving him the granny panties.

Awkward was not a strong enough word to describe Charles' discomfort at putting on his sister underwear. They were soft and comfortable, but not something he would wear at all!

"Um Charles..." His mother said, "You might want to try putting them on backwards..."

Looking down he could see his family jewels all a jumble! He pulled them off and tried it his mother's way.

Fully dressed in skirt and golf shirt Charles felt dumb. His bra made him hot and it was itchy. The skirt showed off way too much leg.

"Remember to always wear skirts!" His mother chided him as she lead him into his sister's room and seated him at her make-up table.

Charles scrunched his face up in bafflement.

His mother stood behind him as she spoke. "You smell like your sister!"

"Ugh!" Charles groaned. "Mom! We use the same shampoo!"

His mother hummed away as she fussed with his hair; Charles started cooking.

"Why do I need a skirt?" He asked.

"You boys with your boners." She teased. "You don't want to give away your secret too easily."

Charles opened his mouth to say something, but his mother hushed him. His sister came in and the three of them set to work.

They had him apply make-up, clean it off, then do it again. Charles felt like he was in a girl boot camp! After a few cycles, he felt as if he could do it with his eyes closed.

All whilst they did it, Charlotte coached him on being a girl.

"Always sit down in the bathroom." She said.

"Huh?" He said joking. "What if I have to pee, or skydump?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Don't ever go anywhere alone with a boy; never accept gifts..." She sounded off a bunch of things that Charles had never heard of.

"Why?" He said.

"Men are pigs!" Charlotte said, their mother nodded in agreement. "You go alone with them and they will try to have sex with you, accept a beer and they won't leave you alone... ever!"

Charles nodded his head as he tried to grasp the concept.

"If they get you alone tell them you're on your period!" Charlotte ordered.

"Fine, fine!" He said.

"Also," Charlotte instructed as her bother applied lipstick. "Don't go near Kurt!"

"Done!" Charles said, he wasn't joking when he said it.

"Don't worry Charles." She said. "I broke up with him."

"Aw." Their mother said. "You both made such a great couple."

Charles eyes now rolled. He groaned, then took a breath to moan further when he saw the... item again. It was rounded at the top then expanded until it reached the base, then it narrowed again.

"What's that for?" He asked pointing at it.

"Oh, never you mind." Charlotte said laughing.

"Whatever." A confused Charles replied.

Placing eyelashes on his eyelids felt to Charles ridiculous however with them on he did see they made him look girl like.

"Uh... what about my hair?" He asked.

"Use this!" A cheerful Charlotte suggested.

Charles saw his sister reach into her hair then pulled away a chunk to hand it to him.

"It clips onto your hair." She said as he did it.

"I'll remember this for when I go bald like Dad!" Charles said to a round of laughter.

"I keep them here." Charlotte said showing him a box with more.

Charles arose from the stool he was on, both his sister and mother seemed sad again.

"What's wrong?" He asked, then regretted it, the last time he ended up in drag.

"We have to go now." His sister said.

Charles held out his hand to say good-bye, his sister laughed as she spoke. "Women don't shake hands."

Charlotte reached over and hugged her brother. Charles thought she would cry, but a bright flash ended it.

"What?" The twins said at the same time as they realized their mother was taking a Polaroid picture.

"You know we have real cameras in the house, much better than that..." Charles said.

"Museum piece?" Suggested Charlotte.

The twins continued to chuckle as their mother snapped off several more photos.

"I couldn't get these developed anywhere." She said to a round of laughter.

Charles fixed his bra, then adjusted his junk. He noticed that Charlotte had walked away peeling her clothes off, leaving him with his mother to wonder what she was up too?

She returned wearing his jeans and a t-shirt topped off with a ball cap.

'She looks like me!' He thought to himself.

"Uh Charlotte..." Charles asked worried. "How will I change my voice? People will hear me and know I'm a fraud!"

The two women looked at each other chuckling.

"You won't need too." She replied. "I'll show you."

Charlotte walked out of her room, Charles followed confused.

"Dad!" Called Charlotte, "Mom is taking me to a..."

"That's good son." Replied their father.

Charles jam dropped! Charlotte didn't alter her voice at all!!!

"K, see you in a week." Charlotte said.

"Bring me a beer on the way out." Their father said.

"I've been saving some beer from back home for this." Charles mother told him. "As long as he has them, he won't notice that we're gone."

Charles made a sour face, he stole some of those beers for his friends, no one enjoyed the strong taste.

"Good-bye!" Said Charlotte shaking his hand.

"The pizza will be here shortly," his mother said kissing his cheek. "It's Hawaiian, his favourite."

"Stay away from Kurt!" Charlotte said closing the door.

Dread filled Charles! His sister's ex-boyfriend was the least of his worries. He needed to fool a whole school, and get passing marks!

"Ha!" Said Charles' father getting out of his chair to get a beer. "Your brother is a good kid, but he couldn't take Kurt out in a fight."

Charles groaned as he remembered how he had lost in a fight against Kurt and got dry humped for it!

DING DONG

Expecting to see the pizza driver, Charles was shocked to see Kurt!

"Someone order pizza?" Kurt said pushing by Charles with the box in his hands.

"Didn't Char.... I... dump you?" Charles asked the giant muscular man.

"Yeah, you did." Kurt whispered with a wink. "But I need your help."

"Bring it over here!" Charles father said. "I'm famished!"

Charles crossed his arms and huffed.

Dinner was strained. Charles' feared during the meal of being found out! Both men however accepted him as he looked. His father was unusually quiet and Kurt overly talkative. Charles wondered if his old man missed his mother and sister.

After dinner Charles was shocked when both men got up and walked away. No one stayed to help him clean up!

When he was done tidying the mess he marched into the living room. He needed to study for his sister's test. Having her ex-boyfriend around was not something he needed.

"Um Kurt..." Charles said hands on his hips. "Shouldn't you be going now?"

"Uh yeah, about that." He said rising and moving towards Charlotte's bedroom door.

Charles hadn't dated many girls, and absolutely never dated a man, he didn't have a gay thought in his head. He however had no perspective as to what Kurt wanted, so against his sister's advice he followed him.

Alone in the room with Kurt Charles suddenly regretted it! Last time he was alone with the blonde football player he tried to fuck him.

"What do you want?" Charles said trying to be brave.

"Charlotte I need your help!" Kurt pleaded.

"With what?" Charles replied arms crossed in a bitter tone.

"I need your help to study!" Kurt said. "I promise to keep my hands to myself, but I need help!"

Charles huffed, "No funny business."

"I promise!" Kurt enthused with a wink.

Charles huffed in disbelief, then noticing the black item by the make-up table he wondered if Kurt knew what it was?

"Um Kurt..." Charles asked. "What is that thing used for?"

Kurt blushed heavily. Charles was perplexed, what could get this jock so flustered.

"Perhaps we can discuss it another time?" Kurt said trying to compose himself. "I really need to study."

'One way or another I'll discover its use!' Charles thought to himself.

Charles was surprised! The study session went very well! Kurt not only picked up the material quickly, but it helped Charles too!

'He even kept his hands to himself!' Charles remarked to himself yawning.

"I need a study break." Kurt said.

"We're all done, you can go." Charles remarked, he had seen enough porno films, he knew how it all started.

"No, not that!" Kurt teased laying down on the bed. "We are broken up after all. Let's watch some TV!"

Charles agreed, Kurt had been a gentleman, and he too needed to clear his head. He sat on his sister's bed as far away from Kurt as possible.

Kurt reached out a long arm and pulled Charles closer to him. Charles shrieked! Kurt laughed.

Charles gulped! If Kurt tried to make-out he'd find out he wasn't Charlotte, ruining his chances of helping his sister.

"I'm on my period!" Eeped Charles.

"Okay..." Kurt replied turning on the TV.

Sighing when there were no kisses, Charles relaxed. It felt like earlier when Kurt joked with him, his worries about being found out melted away.

The stresses of the day weighed on Charles, that combined with the warmth of Kurt nearby was more than enough to set him off to sleep.

Charles slept heavily and deeply. Awakening he was exhausted and groggy, he opened his eyes weakly, then decided to close them and try to go back to sleep.

His mind was blank, he couldn't remember the day before, or even what he had for dinner. His mind was very hazy.

The one thought he did have was that of self love; it was as if he had a massive build-up that needed releasing. His left arm refused to move and his right felt alien to him.

Reaching forward groggily he undid his belt, lowered his zipper and grabbed his flaccid penis. It all felt so odd to him, he felt aroused, but couldn't feel his cock.

It reminded Charles of the time he sat on his hand then jerked off, however in reverse.

His penis slowly came to life and he could hear a sharp inhale of air. His cock grew in thickness and length.

"Wow!" Charles whispered to himself. "It's bigger than I remember..."

Sleep still gnawed at him; he would stroke and jerk, then pause only to start up again. His manhood responded to his attention, getting even more ridged.

12