Charles in Charge Ch. 05

Story Info
Dressed as his sister he seduces her boyfriend!
3.1k words
4.71
10.7k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Autumn 1996

Nebraska

Please note all characters are eighteen years or older.

Charles found himself slaving over the oven once again when he had other, more important things to do. He was dressed as his sister to write her exams, he needed to study!

"How did I become the household bitch?" Charles said to a plate with two giant cucumbers on it.

His father and Tyreese were due to arrive in a few minutes, and he had so much more to do. Tyreese was the tall and lean African-American basketball player his father wanted to meet. Charles just wished he could wear his own clothes and sleep in his own bed.

He looked again at the plate pausing for a moment. He remembered the advice he'd given Tyreese earlier that day.

He reached down to grab one when he was startled by a loud noise.

RING RING

"It never ends..." Charles said looking for the cordless phone in the kitchen.

"Hello?" He said.

"I must have the wrong number?" Replied a female voice.

Charles recognized the voice!

"Lisa?" He asked.

"Um..." The female voice said in a condescending tone. "I don't know you, but I am looking for Charlotte."

Charles rolled his eyes!

"Uh..." He said panicking! If she thought he was Charles, how could he pretend to be Charlotte!

"Please stop stammering and go get her for me!" Demanded the woman.

Freaking out Charles ran to Charlotte's room to pick up her phone.

"Char!" Charles called out. "Phone call!"

"Hello..." He said lifting the second phone to his ear.

"Charlotte, I'll wait until that man hangs up before I speak more." The woman said sternly.

Charles hung up the first phone, then spoke. "Lisa?"

"Oh my GOD!!!" Lisa yelled. "My pussy is sooo wet!"

"From what?" Asked an unsure Charles.

"You're BROTHER!!!" Screamed Lisa. "He's sooo HOT!"

Charles rolled his eyes a second time as Lisa described his 'deep and husky voice'. He hadn't changed his voice when he pretended to be himself or his sister.

It was a bizarre phone conversation. He basically kept making dinner as his sister's best friend talked about how amazing he... Charles was! It was like all the looks he got from the men in the hallway, except it was for him... actually for him!

He blushed, then lost his voice as Lisa begged for details from Charles, all the while thinking it was Charlotte!

'One more thing I'm missing out on being Char!' Charles mused to himself. 'I'm going to ask her out as soon as I can get into men's clothes!'

Charles gasped as there was silence on the other end! Scrambling he opened his mouth to fill the vacuum.

"I gave Kurt a handjob in a men's room." Charles said sounding both innocent and dirty all at once.

The other line remained silent! Charles wasn't sure what was happening.

"Does he have foreskin?" Asked Lisa breaking the silence.

"Kurt doesn't..." Charles said in a conspiratorial tone.

"No not that jock!" Lisa stated. "Your brother is he cut?"

Charles rolled his eyes a third time! His penis however was eating this up!

His dick was ridged and aching as Lisa tried to learn all the intimate details about his member.

The phone conversation continued long after Charles father came home. He found it humorous that he had to describe his penis to Lisa while keeping his father away from the food!

He had made four steaks, three for tonight and a fourth for his old man to take to work. When Tyreese came to the door Charles was too busy with dinner to answer, it wasn't until he was making plates that he realized all was not as it seemed.

"I gotta let you go Lisa..." Charles said hanging up as he saw Kurt was there as well!

"What are you doing here?" Charles asked full of sass to Kurt.

"Free dinner... time with T-Dog..." He said giving Tyreese a high five, "plus I did tell you before lunch."

"Homo!" Tyreese said coughing into his fist.

Charles shot him an angry glance, they were the only two who knew about him and Kurt, and he intended to keep it that way! Bad-boy Tyreese went red in the face as he realized what he had let slip.

"You're just lucky I made four mister!" Charles said trying to get back on track.

Dinner went very well! The men loved the steaks, and the discussions afterwards were lively. Tyreese spoke about how he went to that basketball game in Chicago and how he earned his scholarship after helping a needy family.

During the meal every time Charles had a question or wanted to add something all three men stopped talking and listened. This never happened when he was a man!

'A girl could get used to this!' He mused to as the men finished eating to retire to the living room.

"Your steaks are much better than your brothers!" Said his father snapping Charles back to reality.

The other men agreed and toasted Charles with the beer from back home before leaving a table full of plates and a sink overflowing with dirty pans.

"A girl could never get used to this!" Charles said aloud as he cleared the table.

The men kept laughing and cheering while Charles slaved away a second time for them. Tyreese had brought a VHS tape of the game to show off. Although he was busy, Charles did see his tall black friend several times in the front row.

Charles sighed as he picked up the plate with a now Lone cucumber. It was easily as thick as Kurt and as long as Tyreese.

'Do I dare?' Charles wondered glancing into the other room.

The men hadn't looked his way since the abandoned him previously. He picked up the cucumber and placed it to his lips.

He kissed it with a light peck before inserting it into his mouth.

'Hmmmm...' Mused Charles to himself. 'This isn't too difficult to do.'

He then pushed the cucumber as far as it would go into his throat.

"GUGH!!!" He gurgled yanking the massive green phallus from his mouth.

Not one to give up, Charles tried again, however slower this time. He could feel every ridge, bump and contour of the thick cucumber.

'Just like a real dick?' Charles thought to himself.

Pulling it out after repeated tries, Charles was amazed at what he saw!

"Not a single scratch!" Charles whispered to himself full of pride!

His pride was suddenly halted by a feeling of dread! It was that he was now a veteran cocksucker awaiting cocks to blow, it was the feeling that he was being watched!

Looking around he could see the three men glued to the TV as the Chicago basketball team dominated the court.

'What is it?' Charles thought to himself bewildered at the sewnsation!

The dread quickly changed to embarrassment, as a man he could put on airs and laugh it off. As a woman he felt like crying! Although no one was watching him, he felt as if the eyes of the world were on him judging him for how he worked that cucumber.

Regardless of whether he was pretending to be his sister, or being himself, sitting and watching old VHS of sports games was not his thing. Charles wanted to go to his own room and read his DND books, but dressed as his sister he felt obligated to go to her room and fuss over his make-up.

With the dishes done, Charles did just that. When he sat down on his sister's chair he was reminded of another secret he held within him. The butt-plug wedged deep inside his anus.

Every time he sat down it was the same as the first, an electric shock throughout his body that left him with an erection and goosebumps all over.

Charles redid his make-up, although he was done entertaining, he wanted to look his best when he saw the men off later.

"Charlotte?" Came a voice behind Charles startling him to the core.

"I saw you go to your room and got concerned." Said Kurt looking around.

Charles gushed at the display of attention, his brand new erection quivered at his words. He also wondered what the blonde jock was looking for.

"I'm ok." He said trying to play it cool.

Kurt entered the room, closed the door before stepping closer to Charles.

"I saw you with that cucumber?" Kurt asked.

Charles was amazed at his Spidey-sense! He however wished he could use that skill to make money and not as a cocksucker detector.

"So..." Charles said boldly.

Kurt moved closer to him; Charles was certain he could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

"So..." Kurt started to say, "Why do you need to practice with that when I'm right here."

Charles had maintained eye contact until this moment, he stared into Kurt's blue eyes trying very hard not to get lost in them. Something however had caught his attention...

"Um..." Charles said when he saw Kurt's beefy snake freed from its prison.

His dick wasn't neither hard nor completely soft. Charles having a penis of his own knew this meant it was ready to grow only thicker and longer.

Kurt said nothing as he moved closer, Charles tried to say something about a beholder; a DND monster with multiple snakes attached to it, much like a medusa. He felt like he was staring one down.

"I uh... I uh..." Charles stammered.

He couldn't quite get over the last hurdle of acting the part of a woman, and forgetting he was a man. His body shook in anticipation.

"Don't worry about it!" Kurt said laughing.

Charles looked up from the thick delicious white sausage to meet the eyes of Kurt. His fears melted away as Kurt genuinely seemed to be pressure free. He didn't put his cock away, but he also didn't slap Charles with it.

"I'm just not sure I should..." Charles tried to say.

Kurt put a hand on Charles shoulder reassuring him. His shaking stopped.

"What's a blowjob between friends?" Kurt joked as he gently guided Charles closer to his member.

Charles still looked into Kurt's eyes as he briefly fantazied blowing both athletes. If he was going to be a cock sucker, he could have the two biggest dicks to satisfy! His own penis seemed to stain at the mere thought!

"Uh..." Charles mumbled as he could feel the heat off of Kurt's trouser snake.

Looking down he could see his sister's boyfriend's cock had grown further. The part of his mind that was a man... the part that wanted a blowjob had vacated his mind. He was currently for all intents and purposes a woman! A woman that desired big thick dicks!

Charles grabbed Kurt's ivory pole; much like he had done several times this week. This time however he brought his head down and kissed the large mushroom head.

Kurt seemed to have gone silent, Charles hadn't noticed as he explored further. It was an unusual sensation for him as well. Kurt was hard and yet so soft on his lips.

Feeling bold Charles commenced with licking, he didn't know if Kurt would like it. He lapped at the top, then raising the pole up he started on the soft underside of the mushroom. Kurt gasped, and a drop of clear fluid appeared from his piss slit.

Charles had never experimented with cum before. Some of the guys in his DND group teased him for not tasting his own cum.

'How can you expect a chick to eat it up if you don't know what it's like in the first place?' They'd say to him.

Remembering where he was Charles realized that the drop was gone!

'Did I lap it up without noticing?' He wondered to himself.

Curious to taste it for a 'first time' Charles moved his hand up and down along Kurt's dick in hopes of creating another drop. When it appeared it was now his turn to be breathless with anticipation.

Sticking his tongue out Charles lapped up the clear drop, it was tasteless. He half expected it to taste like icing since it resembled it so much.

More curious than before Charles stroked out another drop and made it disappear as well. He almost laughed at the hilarity of it all.

Pausing to looked up at Kurt and laugh at his PEZ dispenser of a penis Charles felt the powerful, but gently guiding paw of the massive athlete over him.

Kurt didn't grab him by the hair, it felt more like an usher showing someone their seat. Charles found his mouth and Kurt's thick penis coming closer together until it went into his mouth.

There was no panic or fear in Charles as he went along with it all. It felt so natural to him; it had been only a few days, but he enjoyed being close and intimate with Kurt.

"GUGH!!!" Gurgled Charles when Kurt's thick white cock slammed into the back of his throat.

Moving back Charles could feel the butt-plug push deeper into his bowels. His penis shot out what could best be described as a quarter load of cum into his sister's panties.

After a startled moment Charles and Kurt locked eyes before laughing.

"Gugh!" Teased Kurt.

"Sssshhhhuuussshhh!!!!" Charles said holding the big dick in one hand and a finger to his lips.

They both laughed quieter. Kurt teased again thrusting up with his hips, Charles however took the hint and placed the massive man hammer back into his mouth.

This time Charles exerted more control, he jerked Kurt's solid sausage with one hand whilst he moved his head back and forth; just like he did with the cucumber. With his free hand he held Kurt's hip. He didn't think he could stop Kurt from face-fucking him, but he might be able to lessen any cock jabs.

Charles was truly in his element! If he had to list his greatest skills they would certainly include his advanced knowledge of DND rules, and dice rolling! Never in a hundred years would he guess that cock sucking would be number one!

Charles adjusted himself out of the chair and onto his knees. He then closed his eyes as he worked over his sister's boyfriend's dick.

Much like the handjob he gave Kurt earlier that day, Charles fished out his own penis and started stroking it! It didn't cross his mind that Kurt could look down at any moment to see two dicks being beat off at the same time.

Charles was essentially oblivious to everything other than Kurt's cock. If a giant dragon were to tear the roof and shoot it's fire hot breath into the room he would not notice!

Kurt's breathing went ragged, then pausing infrequently, Charles had not noticed.

When the blonde jock squeezed tighter on his shoulder Charles still did not clue in.

There were no other witnesses to related whether Kurt had said anything, and even if he did Charles most likely would not have heard it.

Charles felt something warm, and slightly salty in the back of his throat. It wasn't shooting, more like oozing. He swallowed it as more emerged from Kurt's cock.

'Oh fuck!' Charles thought to himself as he realized what was happening!

"Oh FUCK!" Moan Kurt softly as he came in Charles mouth.

"Oooohhhh Fffffuuuuccckkkk!!!!" Gurgled Charles with a mouthful of cock and jizz as he shot his own load on the floor!

Charles wasn't too sure what to do at this point. Usually when he jerked off he went to sleep, in this scenario he had a shrinking dick in his mouth still producing jizz! He didn't want to pull it out and get his clothes all messy! He also didn't want to have another shower!

Deciding to milk Kurt for every last drop he did just that until the muscular man stepped back from him.

"Whoa!" Kurt said. "I'm too sensitive!"

Panicking Charles went from kneeling to sitting in his own jizz pool immediately! The butt plug shot deeper into his ass causing him to moan in pleasure despite being filled with dread! He also did his best to hide his still rock hard penis!

"That was really good!" Kurt said gripping the wall for support.

Charles blushed.

"I gotta say," Kurt said with a shit-eating grin. "Best head ever!"

"Thank-you!" Charles said softly as he felt is own jizz pool on his ass and legs.

"Want to take a nap together?" Kurt asked.

"Um..." Charles said scrambling for words.

"It's ok." Kurt said. "We are just friends right?"

"Uh yeah.." Charles said as he realized Kurt was hurt, then added. "Plus I need a shower."

"Alright." He said. "Can I join you?"

"No!" Charles said almost shrieking.

The last thing Charles desired was Kurt seeing that they both had dicks!

"Um..." Charles tried to say after a breath. "What I meant to say is I want to be alone to freshen up. Go enjoy the game with Tyreese and my Dad... um Daddy."

"Okay..." Kurt said leaving the room.

Charles sighed as deeply as Kurt, he wanted a parting kiss!

"Oooohhhh fffuuuccckkk....." Charles declared standing up and looking in a mirror.

He was completely disheveled! His hair was a mess, his face a mix of jizz, saliva and make-up and his clothes were covered in drool and his own cum!

"Ugh!" He panted removing the butt-plug.

His ass felt so empty! Oddly enough he felt even more aroused!

"Third shower!" He declared heading to the bathroom!

He enjoyed his fun with Kurt, but living a lie was getting to him!

"I'm not gay..." Charles wondered in the shower as he lathered up his anus.

He felt so frustrated afterwards re-doing his make-up! He had lost count of how many times he had touched it up!

When he was presentable he re-emerged in time to wish the men a good night. Kurt blatantly refused his goodnight kiss despite Charles brushing twice and using mouth wash!

Returning to Charlotte's room Charles was upset.

"This all sucks!" He declared taking off his sister's clothes. "I need to be a boy... a man I mean!"

Charles had decided that he'd dress only as Charlotte for her tests, then spend the rest of the day as himself. He knew a bathroom in the school quiet enough for him to change in.

"No more dick boyfriends and no more cock-sucking!" He swore out loud.

Now naked Charles gathered up all the text books for the next days test. He wanted to get great marks for Charlotte without any distractions.

"Hello..." He remarked looking up and seeing a larger butt-plug above his sister's make-up table.