Charleston

Story Info
Annie meets Catherine a new friend.
5.5k words
4.57
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 60+ year old bi woman. All my stories contain fictionalized characters from long ago memories and recent events of my life. You would be safe to assume that some on my stories are fiction and that in all of my stories the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

If you like kinky mature Black women I hope you will enjoy my stories and comment on what you liked and perhaps didn't like to help me improve. I sometimes include passages from previous stories I have published here on Literotica.

In this story I am Anne or Annie to my friends.

I met Catherine, an obviously wealthy White woman, at a fundraiser luncheon in Charleston South Carolina. Obviously, yes obviously, wealthy. I lust for expensive clothing, jewelry and scents I might never afford and she had it all. White? Yes she was White. I only mention it because I am Black and our races play an important sexual, but not racist, role in this story. I was invited to the luncheon, I believe, because I had just sold my business and had some recent press notoriety and a few dollars from the sale and oh yes, I am Black. I think there was a quota.

Catherine mistook me for an old friend, Jessica and approached me from behind.

"Jessie? Behind you, it's Cathy."

I turned and extended my hand, "Well Hey Cathy, I'm Anne." (I know, I know, it's Annie but in some situations, if I am the slightest bit insecure, I switch to the more formal Anne. Cathy

Her whole being that seemed alive with hope when I first turned to face her dimmed with my introduction.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I was hoping..... I though you were my friend Jessica."

My hand stayed extended and empty as I looked at this obviously disappointed woman. I put my hand down and tried to rescue the moment but before I could say a word Cathy said, "Ah, Anne, I'm so rude, I'm Cathrine. It's nice to meet you." Cathy became Catherine in the blink of an eye. She put her hands on my arms, kissed my cheek and continued, "I was just so sure you were my friend Jessica... but I have not seen her in years.... and I was hoping ....but you are not her ....you look exactly as I remember her.... but it's been a long time."

I had a feeling this older woman, Catherine was uncharacteristically babbling. I stopped her when I took one of her hands in mine leaned in and said, "Catherine, why don't we sit and talk, get to know each other?" Nothing deep, nothing fancy, just an honest gesture toward perhaps a new friend. We moved to a nearby unoccupied cocktail table. After some, where do you live, (no where near), who do we both know, (no one), where did you go to school, (not even close) , conversation she asked me to tea at her nearby home after the luncheon.

While we sat next to each other through the meal, and a boring endless list of speakers, I had a chance to get to know a very nice woman I would probably otherwise never have met. The luncheon ended and Catherine again suggested tea at her home "only a few miles away." I asked if I could follow her after I get my car from valet parking. Walking together we approached the hotel door man and valet parking station just as the door man was putting down a two way radio.

He looked directly at Catherine. "Good afternoon Mrs. Driscoll! I have asked that your car be brought around. Richard should be here momentarily." A big smile from the door man, no doubt anticipating a tip. Catherine then did something that surprised me but I think was second nature to her. She took my valet claim check and in full view of the door man put it on top of a folded bill and handed them to the door man. I did not see how much money she gave him but it's a safe bet it was not five dollars.

Speaking to the door man, Catherine said, "Winston, my friend Jessica and I will be traveling in my car. Would you be so kind as to have one of your men deliver her car to my home? Please put any charges on my husbands account. Richard will of course return your driver to the hotel."

"My pleasure ma'am!"

With only a few words, my car would arrive at my destination without me in it and I was Jessica again.

A large silver car arrived, not a limousine really but rather one of those cars with "Town Car" in chrome letters on the roof near the rear door and lots of comfy cranberry colored leather inside. The hotel door man held the rear door open and Catherine and I got in. Catherine did not wear a seat belt and looked at me questioningly when I searched for one.

The car just started to just slightly move away from the curb and Catherine spoke to the driver, "Richard, please take us home."

"Yes ma'am."

Catherine continued, "Richard, hold on a moment. Jessica is having trouble with her seat belt.would you help please?" The car stopped and Richard stepped out and opened the passenger door nearest me. A beautiful very Black man, perhaps a Jamaican, leaned in. His face was inches from mine when he said with a smile that revealed the most brilliantly white teeth, "Hello, Miss Jessica, Let me get this for you." He reached over me and being very careful not to touch me he pulled the seat belt clip out from where is had fallen between the seat.

I noticed that he wore a Special Forces style barre in the same cranberry color as the leather in the car. I was thinking I would rather be sitting on that face under the cranberry barre that the cranberry colored seats. I can have such slutty thought just pop into my head sometimes.

I was going to tell him that My name is Anne but thought better of it with Catherine observing every movement, every word. I was also very busy trying to connect his scent to where I had smelled it before. Whoever that was did not bring out this 'weak in the knees' feeling that this man did. I can have such sex filled thoughts sometimes. Ok ok I have them often but this man smelled and looked wonderful.

When he pulled the shoulder strap down to clip it his hand just momentarily touched my right breast. I must have reacted because he said in a very soft quiet voice, "Oh, please excuse my clumsiness. There was an accent in his words I could not place. Oh well maybe later.

I said, "Thank you Richard" as he started to close the passenger.

He replied, "Entirely my pleasure Ma'am." The way he stressed entirely made me wonder if he was not really clumsy after all. I am a slut.

Richard resumed driving and Catherine spoke to him again, initially at least I think, to make it clear to him that she and not I, had asked for his help, "Richard, thank you for helping Anne."

He replied, "Nothing Ma'am."

There was also something strange in the way she changed my name again and how he seemed to not notice. She continued, "Later today a hotel driver will bring my friend Anne's car to 'Four Oaks' and leave it with you. Please see that the driver gets back to the hotel and Anne's car is serviced and ready when she needs it. You may leave the keys on the entry hall table when it is ready."

"Yes ma'am."

I was learning. Richard is her driver. She hears yes ma'am an awful lot. The house has a name. I am Anne again.

We drove for only 20 minutes to a beautiful estate on a river South of Charleston. Long driveway leading to a beautiful pale yellow elevated two story home, overlooking a marsh with open water in the close distance. Richard opened our door and politely helped us out. As we walked to the front door he drove the car away.

We approached the house we climbed the stairs to the first level living area. I was impressed. This home was built to be in movies. The front door was opened from the inside by a thirty-something White woman dressed in a casual navy blue business suit. She spoke to Catherine, "Welcome home Miss Catherine, Mr. Driscoll asked me to tell you he is delayed at the office but will be home for dinner."

Catherine answered, "Thank you, Joan. I won't be needing you again today. You can just head on home, if you like, or wait for Haywood to arrive." She added, "Oh, Joan, just one more thing, before you leave, would you please tell Alice that I would like tea for myself and my guest served on my balcony." She added, "Oh, and please tell Richard I will not be needing him again today."

"Yes ma'am."

That was it, no introduction. I was standing right there, invisible. It took me a moment or two to understand what was happening. Joan, Richard and Alice, the tea lady, are employees. I was clearly out of my element. I'm not sure this would even happen today. Do some wealthy people still employ staff? Joan had addressed Catherine as "Miss Catherine" but Catherine's husband, Haywood Driscoll as "Mr. Driscoll."

We were standing in what seemed to be their main living area, a formal living room to the right and a formal dining room on the left and a beautiful view of the marsh and river in the distance straight ahead.

Catherine led me upstairs to "her rooms." I would later learn that "her rooms" on the left side of that upper level were mirrored on the right side by "his rooms." Two master bedroom suites? Who really lives like that? Catherine and I entered a large living area, a den or study. I could see her bedroom through double doors on one wall. On the other wall again through double doors was a balcony that overlooked the marsh and river beyond. Another door, I would learn later led to a media room. She turned to me and said "Anne, it's a beautiful day. Why don't you join me on the balcony? Tea will arrive shortly." It was easy and relaxed being with her. She very casually removed her jacket revealing a beautifully tailored cream colored silk blouse. Catherine seemed taller and evenwithout the jacket. She easily and casually took my hand and I was led to the balcony, a rather large deck overlooking a boardwalk on the marsh that led to a dock with a small boat tied to it.

Catherine appeared to be about 65, perhaps fifteen years my senior at that time, but still very much a slender very attractive woman. I would later learn she had just turned 68.

We sat and she suggested, "Jessie, please tell me all about your adventures while you were away." She called me Jessica again but not Jessica, Jessie. I was becoming concerned that she was not fully aware of who I really was or that I was not in fact her friend Jessica.

Before I could say anything she stood and walked over to the edge of the balcony and put her hand on the railing. Her clothing complemented her body perfectly. Her skirt was just tight enough in the hips to accent her butt without being overtly obvious. I thought I saw the curve of each cheek distinctly, no panty lines here. Her skirt was cut just short enough to highlight the muscle of her lower thigh just above her knee. This was a woman who worked to stay in shape.

Her blouse was cut to accent her tiny waist that flared into round but still slender hips. Catherine's legs below her knees were also muscular and perfectly curved. Her blouse though snug at the waist opened at her chest accenting her perfectly round medium size breasts. With no obvious sign of a bra I could see her nipples pushing against the fabric.

I moved and stood beside her. We were two levels up in the house and the land slopped down toward the dock so it gave you the illusion that you were very high in the air. I too put my hand on the rail next to hers, just to steady myself. As I looked at our hands positioned side by side I saw where I would be in the future. At fifty I was standing next to a woman who was older and our hands told me everything perhaps about where I too would be in only a few years. Hers was a hand that revealed the age spots of an older woman, a hand that at one time had worked hard and had scars to show for it. On her wrist was a wide silver cuff bracelet monogrammed with the initials "CBD." As she moved her hand the bracelet revealed a very distinct tan line. That silver seldom left her wrist.

She put her hand on mine and said, "Beautiful view isn't it Anne? I am always grateful for what Mother Nature and God has given us here in the Low Country." She was referring of course to the name many local give this coastal area of South Carolina.

Alice arrived with tea, put it on the balcony table and spoke to Catherine, "Will there be anything else ma'am?"

Catherine replied, "No Alice, thank you." With that exchange we sat and Catherine served tea. As she poured and the cuff of her blouse moved up I saw the flash of diamonds, many diamonds, from a beautiful silver tennis bracelet on her right wrist.

It seemed she had forgotten that only moments before she had asked Jessica to "fill her in" because she started talking and without me asking a question she told me that many years ago she fell in love with Jessica. They were childhood friends and were eighteen when they discovered they were more, much more than just friends. She said she always regretted their split. Back then, she said, two women living together would have been hard but Jessie was Black and living together as a multi racial same sex couple in the South would have been nearly impossible then.

Catherine confessed that she had no expectations for the day we were spending together. She just wanted to look at me and think of Jessica and talk to me about my life, her life, Jessica and what might have been.

I took her soft and warm left hand in mine. The contrast between her tanned but almost transparent thin skin and my so much darker skin was remarkable. At her suggestion, we took our tea into her den and sat side by side. I had a feeling of wanting to be close to her, to hold her as she spoke, and I physically moved near on the couch. I remember her smell, clean and fresh and not of perfume. I realized it was the same scent as Richard. She boldly put her hand on my thigh just at the hemline of my dress and moved it up on my naked skin toward my center. Teasing me perhaps? As her hand moved up the hemline of my dress caught on her bracelet and exposed my leg and the diamonds flashed against the black of my thigh.

Her finger search the edge of my parties. "You shave?"

"Yes."

I took her hand and gently pulled it away.

"Not yet Catherine, not here."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push."

Nervously she continued to talk. In the course of the afternoon I felt that I was reading a book as she told me how they met how they swam nude in the lake and walked me through to the day they parted. Nothing she said, not a word was really about intimacy in any way, not a word, so I asked.

Catherine explained that as teens with little or no sexual experience their discovery of each other's bodies and emotions was awkward and sometimes even funny. She recalled that Jessica had much larger breasts, like yours I suspect Annie, and how they both laughed when they discovered, while swimming nude, that her breasts seemed to float independent of her body. Later in the boat house they kissed that first time on a dare and that kiss their face

I had opened the floodgates and her life story beyond Jessica poured out. She told me that there were men and women in college, sex but no lasting love and no serious sex with women. A few years after college she met and married a man she thought she loved but there was always something missing and it ended in a divorce when she caught him cheating with a Jessica.

Then she met Heywood and her life changed again but not in the way you might imagine. Catherine said she loved him but their love was much more friendship and companionship than passion and sex.

Oh sure they were intimate, much more so when they were younger than now, but even that sex was based more on sexual tension than passion and love.

I was surprised that she felt a need to explain but she went on. She paused however to apologize for her language. "Without a little blue pill Haywood no longer has the ability to maintain an erection so that we can have real intercourse, he can't get it up. With the right hand and mouth stimulation he gets somewhat hard and can ejaculate. In other words if I jerk him off, finger his prostate and suck him he can cum, most often in my mouth. That of course leaves me unsatisfied with an acid stomach and alone in my bed with my battery powered friend."

She continued, "The answer of course is the little blue pill. That makes him very hard but it also makes it difficult for him to cum so I inevitably am sore for days after the pounding. No amount of yoga make her flexible enough for his demands. Jessie we are caught in a no win situation where one of us is not going to be happy. We have fallen into what I call the lazy way out. I give him a blow job, he cums in my mouth, I show him and swallow it for him and I pretend to be happy. I'm then left to find a way to please myself. She smiled and told me she was trusting me with a not so secret secret. Richard drives more than just my car, has never left me unsatisfied and Haywood knows." Ah ha, the proof of Richards scent perhaps.

I was learning more than I wanted to know so I shifted the conversation back to Jessica. I had a thought and asked Catherine if when they were together she called her Jessica or Jessie?

I added, "Were you Catherine or Cathy?"

She took both of my hands in hers and asked: "Anne, how did you know that? No one calls me Cathy but she did."

I replied: "Cathy, please call me Annie."

We were very close on the couch. I put my hands on each side of her face and she leaned in looking for a kiss I think. With my eyes and hers wide open we were kissing and I thought I saw a spark in the cool grey of her eyes. It was a very gentle but still intense kiss. Her eyes I think were open staring, looking for Jessie in my eyes. When she parted her lips I slipped my tongue between them ever so gently. Almost speaking into my mouth she said: "Annie, we don't have to do this."

I simply said: "Let me."

Our mouths were inches from each other.

For a long moment or two she looked in my eyes and said nothing. I felt the fear in her. Fear, I sensed that it would not be as she had imagined over the years. Instead, she asked if my eyes deep down were green. They are but you must look hard to see the color.

Then suddenly she took my hands, looked at me smiled and said almost like a teen, "Jessie, we can't kiss here someone will see us! Lets go where we can be alone." Cathy stood up, took my hand, and led me from the study. When we reached the bedroom she turned and locked the door. She looked at me and said: "I'm sure no one saw us. Quick, into the shower." Cathy, was again replaying a scene she had no doubt relived many times in her mind.

Cathy reached into the walk in shower and turned on the water that flowed from overhead rainfall shower heads. She stepped toward me pushing me back with her body and lips on mine until I was against the wall. This was not the same kiss as the one in her study. It was filled with want and need. It was a kiss that I myself had given to someone only when I wanted my body to melt into theirs. I returned the kiss with equal passion. She was taking my clothes off.

Cathy pulled my top up over my head and stopped to touch my breasts through my bra. "You're breasts are beautiful, just beautiful." In a fever of kissing and touching we were both naked and as I held her I caught our image in a full length mirror.

Cathy was just a little taller than me. It was very obvious that she wore a two piece bathing suit because her breasts and center body were white while the rest of her skin was tanned brown.

The beautiful pale white skin of her vagina, upper thigh, butt area against the black of mine was very erotic. Her breasts were small by comparison but as I had suspected were perfectly round, firm and high on her chest. Where mine might eventually reach my waist by her age hers were still young and firm with little age. I wanted this woman, I wanted her to want me.

I pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her thighs preparing her for what I wanted more than anything at that moment. I pushed her knees apart and saw her shaven puss. Unlike mine I saw that her labia were almost nonexistent with just the slit of her vagina entrance leading above to a small hooded pearl white clitoris. She urged me to stop, shower first and let her be clean for me. That is the opposite of what I wanted. I wanted her smell and taste as it was without the disguise of soap and water. Did I mention how slutty I can be.

12