Charli Tells a Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Charli tells the story about taking Kyle's dare.
3.3k words
3.76
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a story to tell about a friend named Kyle and my other friend named Josh was willing to listen. LOL, and ask questions.

"Hold up a minute, Charles, I'm getting confused. Did Kyle dare you or trick you?"

"Hmmm, a little of both I suppose, Josh. I mean, he dared me to wear women's lingerie for him, but he was using his dare much like a trick."

"Fair enough, but then what? Like it took you a month or so to sneak around the Women's department at the store to secretly buy women's lingerie?"

"No, it took me about 20 seconds to whip my sweat suit off and another 20 seconds to pin my hair back in a ponytail. By the way, LOL, Kyle really likes nylon stockings."

"Oh, I see, except if Kyle likes nylon stockings so much and you were wearing nylon stockings, then why did he freak out and leave? Never to return, as you pointed out earlier."

"Josh, this conversation is going further than I expected, but getting to the point as to why he ran out of the door so quickly would be like jumping to the last chapter and ignoring all of the chapters in between. So, unless that's what you want, the next thing that happened was I took advantage of the trance my lingerie had him in and how I straddled his lap to play a few video games, which, needless to say, I went undefeated in, LOL, as Charli. Anyways, as you wish, after everything else happened, Kyle ran out of the front door. The end."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! This is your story and I want you to tell me the entire story the way you want to tell it, so tell it to me from the pre lap dance posing and go into as many details has you wish. And feel free to say "Charli" as often as you want. It's a nice name for you, Charles."

"Josh, how about I just give you the highlights and then we will leave it alone?"

"Fine, but start at where you gave Kyle a lap dance and you know, skip over how well you played the few video games. And feel free to describe your lingerie as often as you want."

"Hmmm, I guess we'll just call this "being naughty" story day, but OK."

I wasn't exactly wearing sexy lingerie that day under my sweat suit, but even my workout uniforms leave little to the imagination, so I got a little naughty and stuff and dropped my sweat suit, which was what I think Josh was hinting at. And yes, that worked, LOL, for Josh.

"Josh, I can't make the claim that I gave Kyle a lap dance, but sitting down on his lap in just my double pair of black undies was about the same thing. I suppose I moved around like any other gamer would shift around during a game, but my movements were not exactly planned. LOL, I mean, they worked and all, but I cannot claim that I was giving Kyle an official lap dance."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Charli, fast forward to the point that Kyle popped a boner for you. And feel free to state when his cargo shorts came off."

"Oh, well, then I would have to put my highlights in rewind mode. Like I said, Kyle really likes nylon stockings and his dick started to get hard as soon as he watched me whip my sweat suit off and while I may or may not had given him a few moments to absorbed what I looked like in the lingerie that he dared me to wear because you know, he had heard that gamers play better when dressed in female lingerie. I mean, the things you can read on the internet, right?"

"Holy hard rod snap! Did you purposely sit on his hard on? Like you knew he had one and you directly sat on it while wearing just your two pairs of satin undies? Oops, sorry, it's your story to tell, Charli, but feel free to say something about how much he groaned or pushed up."

And I'm with you folks at this point. I couldn't figure out what interested Josh more. Me in lingerie or what Josh did or did not do with his boner. I mean, right?

"Then hush and let me continue, Josh. And by the way, it's a sports bra and I don't mind that you can't take your eyes off of it because it actually makes it easier for me to tell you the story if you're not looking me in the eyes. Anyways, yes, I sat on his fat rod and I don't mind admitting to you that it felt pretty good. Sure, it was gay as hell, but we were alone and it reminded me of how a hot dog fits into a bun. Besides, he pushed upward just as much as I wiggled downward, so it was a tie and all ties allow Kyle and I to ignore how gay it was, right Josh? Can we at least agree on that Josh before I go on with my story?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Kyle was parting the red sea and you were wiggling and moaning and it was just a form of sex between two people who were alone in the house. And by the way, I'm being "kind" when I say it was a form of sex, Charli."

"Fine Josh, it was barely more than a high level of dry humping, but it was my first of any kind, so it counts. Anyways, I admit that I was caught up in the moment and when he rolled me off of his lap and laid us down on the couch, well, I went with the flow and may or may not have helped him push his cargo shorts down. By the way, a couch works nicely when two people lay on it on their sides, but not so much in other positions."

"Oh, oh, oh, and now we're getting to good highlights. I mean, if your couch wasn't cutting it, right? I mean, was there a mad dash for the bedroom?"

"Josh, I wish it was that romantic, but the truth is that it wasn't that type of fairy tale. He put us on the living room floor rug between the couch and coffee table and positioned me on my stomach. It wasn't very romantic, but it sure got real after that."

"Got real? How real, Charli? And feel free to say 'heat of the moment" as often as you want."

"Thank you, Josh, but they were very legit heat of the moments. I mean, Kyle couldn't stop and I didn't even try to stop anything, but there was also good news and bad news moments too."

"Oh, the real good stuff! Dish Charli. Did Kyle get all up in there and stuff? And feel free to mention which of you was moaning and which of you was groaning."

"I said to hush, Josh and let me narrate the highlights. Anyways, the good news for Kyle was that he wanted my butt presented to him and it was, but the bad news was that it got real for me the moment I felt the flesh of his cock finding it's way under my undies and into my crack. It made me freeze Josh, my body went straight into cold fish mode the moment he started to thrust."

"But you froze because he got all up in there, right Charli? I mean, it was your first time and you froze, so that may not be all that rare. And feel free to interject your butt crack into things as often as you want."

"Well, let me re-narrate a few of the highlights for you, Josh. Kyle was certainly "up in there" but not quite "all up in there" if you get my drift. I mean, holy so close snap, he was up in there, but he didn't quite open the door. I mean, he huffed and he puffed alright, but he didn't exactly knock the back door down."

"Fine, but you admit that there was skin to skin contact, right? And don't feel ashamed to admit that you clenched for him, you know, to give Kyle something to work with. I mean, the two of you were alone in the house, so there's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Well, I was going to leave that highlight out because I can't honestly say if I clenched my butt cheeks to give him some resistance to work with or if I clenched because things had become so real that I was just scared and it was a natural reaction. Either way, Kyle made the best of it and proceeded to thrust himself all up in there. Um, and I'm not trying to give any of Kyle's secrets away, but he seemed to know what he was doing. I mean, do you know anything about that, Josh?"

"Ah, no, I don't know anything about that, so, um, ah, you were saying that you never pushed back or slightly lifted for him whatsoever as you laid there like a cold fish?"

"Josh, there were a few moments where things took a natural turn, but the details are a little fuzzy. But I do remember a moment where he groaned very loudly and I may have lifted my hips a little, but just as an act of trying to look back at what the hell was going on back there."

"Finally, the real good stuff! And when you looked back, did you see his eyes smashed shut, his face all screwed up and then you felt his hands grip your hips tight?" And don't be ashamed or afraid to give me the details if he was actually inside of the house's back door when he grunted so loudly. I mean, we've come this far in the story and all, Charli."

"Oh, that would have been romantic for sure, but no. I turned right back around and smashed my face straight back into the rug because what I felt was his hot fluid spuing up my lower back, but in fairness to your faggot need for details, he did grip my hips pretty firmly. And no, he did not break down my back door. I mean, wow, he tried, but no."

"But then the two of you shared a romantic moment, right? After he squirted his wad all over you, you crawled up to Kyle and melted into his chest as you both caught your breath? And maybe you nibbled on his chest too?"

"Hah, I wish! But the final truth of the matter is that he literally threw his shorts back on and literally ran out of the door and that brings us back to the beginning of our conversation where I stated that I haven't heard from his since. I guess some guys will take advantage of any moment of the minute to lose a load, but once he realizes that he blasted it all over another guy, well, they literally run away."

"Alright then, Charli, going back to where we started when we first started talking, I think it's legit to say that you were involved in a sexual situation, but I'd be careful about posting that you actually had sex. You know, you can make it sound good, but be elusive with the intimate details. I mean, is street cred really all that important on Chang? Unless, you know Charli, unless you have omitted a few highlights, like the highlights where your perfectly pucker lips happened upon his cock or something? And feel free to continue to pucker your lips as you apply yet another layer of lip gloss."

"Well, Josh, that did not happen, so I'll stick with posting about a sexual event and leave it at that. And the street cred on Chang is important if one wants to be accepted, have invitations extended to or even if I would want someone to accept an invitation that I may extend someday. I don't make the rules, Josh, but I have to live with them if I want a CD to visit with me this weekend."

"Oops Charli, where is this going?"

"Oh, you know Josh, it's going straight down the drain, just like your dirty and hypocritical mind. I mean, without any street cred on Chang, I would never get a certain T-Girl to accept an invite from me and if we go way, way back to the beginning of our conversation today, well, aren't we here so you can learn that Kyle had fagged on me a little which would make you feel better if you were to fag on a certain CD named Franny Finkle? I mean, if Kyle can poke around and try to have boy butt sex with me, then you can do it as well with Franny Finkle, right Josh?"

"Oh, no, no, no, no, Charli. We're getting off track and it seems to be happening very quickly. We were talking about how your lured Kyle over here to watch a movie and then you ended up on your belly with your shapely butt raised up high in the air while you whimpered and cursed yourself for not having any lubricated condoms in the house, so let's get back on track just as quick as you got off track. Ugh, shoot, I'm sorry Charli, I didn't mean to say all that. I believe your story and the way things happened."

"It's fine Josh, I can understand how all of your blood has drained from the head you use to think with. So, whisper to me that even though we are old friends, my truthful story has you very excited right now and then I will finish up with the story."

"Watch it!"

"Close enough, LOL, for now. Anyways, when you leave a comment on Chang, it shows with your avatar and one doesn't need a name to know that when the same avatar comments are over here and then over there and before you know, Franny Finkle was able to trace one of your comments back to the one comment you left on my secret Chang homepage and just like that, Franny Finkle sent me a DM and asked me about you."

"You know what, Charli? I'm going back to I don't know anything about what you're talking about. And by the way, I have a date with the Gilbert twins tomorrow night, so shut it and remove your leg from over my crotch right this moment."

"LOL, the Gilbert twins? Yeah, right, that just means that you're jacking off into side-by-side paper towels! Anyways, if you're truthfully telling me that you didn't find Franny Finkle's dressing room selfie very enticing, then my story is over. And by the way, admitting that his selfie did it for you also includes your admittance that the little extra weight he carries around the middle doesn't bother you."

"Fine Charli, but you have to admit that Kyle actually penetrated you, even if just a little and you didn't stop it."

"Oh, then I win because he didn't, but we'll call it a tie. LOL, he was trying so hard that his tool had no choice but to blast off, but at the same time, I wouldn't have ruined the moment if he would have been a little successful and gained even the slightest entry. So, a tie?"

"Fine Charli, it's a tie, but that doesn't matter because we are talking about your first sexual experience, not my "behind the keyboard" sex life. So, let's get back on track and talk about how it's Kyle who is a faggot and how it's Kyle who wants to have boy butt sex, as you put it. By the way, do you have any rusty nails in the garage that I can pick my teeth with?"

"Hmmm, do you really want me to get up, old friend? Never mind, don't answer that, but I will have to move sooner or later to send Franny Fickle a DM to let her know that the pizza party I promised to host for him this Saturday evening might be off, you know, because you would rather pick your teeth with macho rusty nails than to possibly nail him."

"Ugh, damn it, Charli, can we at least refer to Franny Fickle as a girl and in address all comments aimed at her in a fem pretense? And what pizza party, by the way?"

"Well Josh, I'll just leave the titles between you and Franny for now. I mean, I've only gotten to know him a little, so I don't know yet if he will be your secret girlfriend or your secret boyfriend. And you know, right? It's just a little gathering between two cross dressers, having some pizza and posting some selfies on Chang. By the way, you have sent a friend's request to Franny Finkle already, right, Josh?"

"HEY, this sounds like a trap, Charli."

"Oh, the definition has always confused me, but Franny Fickle may be a Trap, but if he is, I think that means that you will be expected to, you know, fully participate, not that you would know much about that, right Josh? Never mind, don't respond to that."

"Well, let the record show that I'm not running out of the front door, but I do need to leave, Charli."

"Did you want me to wash your boxers first, Josh?"

Well, shoot! That changed his mind, apparently, because he flew out of the door. And just because that's 2 for 2 literally out of my front door, well, it's still not me, right?

Anyways, hello folks, I'm Charli and I've recently given up being a closet CD and the above is my story of my first reveal as I told it to my friend Josh.

My first reveal was to Kyle in the manner described above because Kyle had been getting closer to me week by week, even when I was Charles, so the whipping off of my sweat suit was, well, not planned, but I was prepared for it.

Now, if you want to judge me for occasionally wearing female clothing and makeup, that's fine, but don't support any of your judgements just because two guys literally ran out of my front door recently. I mean, they both almost got what they wanted, so it's not my fault that their brains kicked in and made them realize what they were doing and who they were doing it with. And don't get me wrong, I played along, so I'm not claiming to be all innocent and stuff.

Now, back to Franny because Josh's eyes really lit up when we spoke of him and his risky dressing room selfie, so I was working double duty. I had planned and performed my reveal to Kyle and I worked to set up Josh and Franny Finkle at the same time. But it was all innocent. If Josh shows up and he and Franny find a moment to steal away, well, good for them and if Josh doesn't have the balls to show up to find out if he can empty his balls, well, LOL, a few side-by-side selfies with Franny Finkle won't hurt me. I mean, with the extra weight that Franny carries around the middle and those shapely thunder thighs, I should come out alright, LOL, not that it was the goal or anything.

Oh, was it going to be a party for three with me as the 5th wheel? Well, maybe and by maybe, I mean probably. I extended an invitation to Kyle because he is the only "guy" guy in my life, but he had literally run out of my front door once, so I didn't put a lot of expectations in him showing up. But that's OK for this time because I wanted to concentrate on making a new CD friend, up my cred on Chang CD's and have something to hold over Josh's head for literally forever, LOL.

End Charli tells a story 01