Charlie and Mindy Bk. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking out of my arms, she turned around to face me, rested her arms on mine, and looked up at me. "I like it, Mister," she said. She closed her eyes and reached up with parted lips. Knowing an invitation when I saw one, I kissed her—deeply and thoroughly.

When the kiss ended, we opened our eyes and stood there in each other's arms for a few moments—enjoying the close contact and the fact that we could share ourselves with each other this way in our friends' presence. And then we heard it: Buck and Steph were clapping!

"Okay, you two," Steph said. "It was a good performance, but it's time to think about supper."

"Well," Buck said as he slipped an arm around Steph, "maybe we have a little slack time."

And he pulled her into his arms. She grinned at us as she went willingly into his embrace and the ensuing kiss.

I looked at Mindy and grinned. She looked at me and grinned. With one mind, we released each other; and we clapped.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time we sat down to eat, Buck and I had polished off that bottle of red wine and caught up with the girls. The twins' mother, it turned out, had been born to Italian immigrants. She'd taught Steph how to make some authentic Italian fare. So it was a spaghetti dinner "from the old country," as Steph's mom had always called it.

And Steph had made cannoli for dessert.

When we were done with supper, it was around seven o'clock—and the better part of the second bottle of Chianti remained. Buck picked up the bottle and looked at it. "This will spoil if we don't take appropriate preventive action."

"Yes," I agreed, taking the matter seriously. "It's our duty—our solemn duty—to save it from wasteful decay."

"A man after my own heart," Buck said.

"You are a gentleman, Buck, and a scholar," I observed. "And there are few of us left."

"I'm glad you two have such a strong sense of responsibility." That was Steph. "But I'm going back to white wine. Mindy?"

"Me, too, Steph. The Chianti was good, but without food, it's a little too much for me."

Steph led us into the living room, while Buck went back to the kitchen to open another bottle of white. I picked up the Chianti and Buck's and my wineglasses.

In the living room, Steph pointed at the couch and said, "You guys don't have your own place, so you don't have as much opportunity to snuggle as Steve and I do. Why don't you sit together on the couch? Steve and I can snuggle later."

I set the glasses down on the coffee table and poured some wine into each. Setting the bottle down, I moved my glass to the end-table and sat down near the end of the couch. Mindy joined me, smiling and sitting close. I put my arm around her, and drew her little body close. She rested her hand on my thigh, palm down, and she reached over and kissed me, briefly, on the neck. "Thanks, Steph," she said. "We do like to snuggle with each other."

"We remember what it was like," Steph said, "not having enough privacy. Are you guys having trouble with that?"

Mindy and I looked at each other and smiled little smiles. "We find enough," I said. "Maybe not all we'd like, but enough. My housemate has some classes at times when we don't. And we have some secret places—on and off the campus."

Mindy looked at her, smiled, and nodded in agreement. "More would be better," she said. "But we're doing okay. Not being able to sleep with each other is hard, though."

Buck came back into the room, then, bringing an open bottle of white wine and the girl's glasses. After he had filled the wine glasses and handed them off, he took his own glass over to one of the two easy chairs in the room and sat down. Instead of taking the other chair, Steph sat on the floor beside him and rested an arm on his thighs. He patted her arm gently; she looked up at him and they exchanged a smile.

She looked back at us, and said, "Guys, Steve and I think that we need to have a serious talk with you.

"Not," she went on, "that we think anything's wrong. But we want to be sure that it stays that way."

Mindy's little hand gave my thigh a gentle squeeze, and she said, "We've been thinking exactly the same thing, Steph. You've beaten us to it. What's on your minds?"

"Well," Steph said, "we've really come to like you two, as a couple and as individuals. Charlie and Steve have known each other for a year and a half, now. I've known both of you since August.

"But the problem is that maybe we like you too much. Steve finds Mindy really attractive, and I think Charlie is a real hunk." She looked at me and smiled. I looked back, and smiled—and I felt heat passing between the two of us.

"I have to confess," she continued, "that I've been…I guess 'teasing' is the right word…teasing Charlie shamelessly. And Steve's been teasing you, Mindy. Unless I miss my guess, each of you has been teasing right back.

"Steve and I like the touching, squeezing, and kissing we've each been enjoying with one of you, but we've agreed that our relationship with you two as a couple is too important to risk over a little…umm…well…" She looked at me again; it was another smoker. "…a lot of sexual attraction."

My cock, already half-hard from Mindy's close presence, throbbed in my pants. Mindy's elbow, accidentally but strategically placed, must have picked up the commotion, because she squeezed my thigh lightly again. Then she spoke up.

"That's exactly what we wanted to talk to you guys about. We want to support you two, and we need your support. Being able to be ourselves—to relax and be open about how we love each other—with you guys tonight has been wonderful."

She paused. Before anyone else could say anything, she went on.

"But we've liked the…uh…individual attention, too. Steph, I know that Charlie thinks you're really hot." I could feel my face turning red, but no one was paying attention. "And your Buck's every bit as much of a hunk as my Charlie is.

"But Buck is your man and Charlie is my man. You're Buck's woman and I'm Charlie's woman. I don't know about you and Buck, but I do know about Charlie and me. He's mine through and through, and I'm his through and through."

She turned and looked at me. I looked back at her and squeezed her. Our lips met, gently and briefly, and we turned back toward the other two.

Buck and Steph both smiled at us. Then Steph looked up briefly at Buck; he returned her gaze. Still looking at Buck, Steph said, "This man, this wonderful, sexy man, is totally mine. And I'm totally his. Neither of us has any doubts about that."

She turned back to us, and Buck transferred his gaze to us. He nodded his head.

Mindy regarded the two of them for a second, and then she looked directly into Buck's eyes. She gave him her most evil grin, and she said, "But our mother taught us that when we share our things with our friends, we don't lose those things—we just make better friends!"

Mindy's joke broke the tension that had been mounting in the room. But it was more than a joke; it was also an offer.

Buck, looked directly at Mindy and matched her evil grin. He spoke up for the first time. "We'd like being better friends with the two of you."

In spite of the way he and Mindy were looking at each other, I believed the "we" and the "two of you" parts of what he'd said.

Steph pinched him on the thigh—hard enough to make him jump a bit. But she smiled at us and said, "Yes, we would. That's why we're having this conversation.

"And I like the way things are going," she continued. "Sharing is good. Let's keep sharing." She was giving me the eye now; I returned it frankly.

God! I remember thinking. She is one sexy lady! Buck is almost as lucky as I am.

"That brings up another thing," I said—putting my oar in for the first time.

All eyes turned to me. "We've been making it a point for the four of us to be seen together at places like Sarge's. But when we've been at places like that, Mindy and I have always sat together on one side of a booth, and you two have sat together on the other side. Always, with an appropriate distance separating each brother from his sister.

"But we want people to think that Mindy is pairing off with Buck, while Steph is pairing off with me. So I think it's time that we rearrange ourselves on our public outings. Steph and I should sit with each other, and so should Buck and Mindy. And, if we're as serious about sharing as I think we are, the distances between us will, somehow, take care of themselves." It was my turn to give someone—Steph, naturally—an evil grin.

She returned it, in spades. "Yes," she replied. "You're absolutely right. It's time we traded partners when we appear as a foursome. And the distances will take care of themselves if we let them." She looked me up and down and leered; I reciprocated. "But we just might give them a little help," she finished.

"And I'm thinking," said Buck, "that maybe we should begin tomorrow—with a trip to Arlene's for supper. Followed by a trip to Sarge's to celebrate the beginning of the new semester."

I reached for my wineglass, picked it up, raised it toward Buck and Steph where they sat by each other, and said, "I'll drink to that!"

Three other wineglasses rose toward mine. Being too far apart to clink all of them against each other, we tipped them symbolically toward the center of the room and then drained them. Buck was, almost instantly, on his feet to refill them—white for the girls, Chianti for the guys.

The evening's serious business was now out of the way, and we could all relax and enjoy the company. We had some things to catch up on. They elaborated on how their Christmas break alone with each other had gone, and we told them about the time we had spent with our parents. They were electrified at the news that our mother had figured us out, sympathetic about the emotional distress Mom's discovery had caused all three of us, and glad that Mom had decided that she could live with our relationship.

It grew later and the level of wine in the bottles went down. But Buck and I had a head start on the Chianti, and we finished it before the girls were even close to finishing the white wine.

Mindy and I had found ourselves embracing more and more closely as the evening went on. It was a little after ten when Buck got up to divide the remaining white wine four ways. As he did, Mindy rotated her legs away from me, brought them up onto the couch, rolled toward me onto her side, and, now facing me, laid her upper body across my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a long, deep, delicious kiss.

When we came up for air, I saw that Buck had reseated himself, and that Steph had climbed up from where she'd been sitting on the floor to reseat herself in his lap. They were sharing a kiss, too. A moment later, they, too, came up for air.

Steph snuggled up against Buck for all she was worth, looked at us, and smiled. "I think Steve and I are going to go to bed before too long. But we'll be in 'his' bed. The sheets on 'my' bed are clean. In fact, they've been clean ever since we put them on it when we moved in last May. You two should stay the night."

I looked into Mindy's smiling eyes, and she looked back at me. Together, we nodded our heads at each other. "I think we'll take you up on that offer," she said, before she pulled me down into another kiss.

We hadn't quite finished up the wine, so we all remained in the living room, all fully-clothed, but each groping a partner enthusiastically, for a little while. And conversation from then on was pretty much limited to sighs and moans.

It wasn't very long until, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Buck drain his wineglass. He and Steph stood and embraced front-to-front, engaging in a long, deep kiss. Mindy heard them moving, and we interrupted our own groping to look at the two of them.

When their kiss ended, Buck grinned at us over Steph's shoulder. "Good night to both of you," he said. "We'll see you in the morning. Don't do anything we wouldn't do."

They partially released each other to walk back to his bedroom, each now with just one arm around the other. Steph looked me in the eyes and smiled suggestively. "Don't stay…umm…up all night."

Mindy and I laughed and looked at each other. And Mindy said, dirtily, "Not likely, Steph. But it would be nice."

"Good night," Steph said, starting down the hall with Buck. She looked back. "Oh, and when you decide to go to bed, you can leave the floor lamp at the other end of the couch from Charlie on."

"Good night," we said.

They left the two of us in possession of their living room—and the knowledge that an empty bed awaited us farther back in the house. I picked up my wineglass and drained it. Mindy sat up and did the same with hers.

And then I looked at her; she smiled at me. I smiled back, and her deep blue eyes consumed me. "This is an unexpected treat," she whispered. "I get to spend the night with you."

"Yes," I whispered back, "but what will we tell your roommate and my housemate?"

I drew her to me and kissed her before she could answer. The kiss deepened and the clock seemed to stop. Our hands wandered, touched, stroked, caressed.

When the kiss broke, she smiled her evil smile and said, "Half of the truth, if anyone asks. We spent the night at Buck and Steph's. Period. We don't need to say any more. People will know that something's going on, but they'll draw the conclusions we want them to—that you're getting it on with Steph and that I'm doing Buck. They'll just get there sooner rather than later. Do we care whether people decide that now? or later?"

I shook my head. "No," I said, "we don't care. At least, not about that. But I do care about you! A lot!"

I stood up and, taking her hand, I drew her up off of the couch. It took only the gentlest of tugs; she came up into my arms, put her own arms around my neck, and reached up for a kiss. When it was over, she looked into my eyes again.

"And I care even more about you," she said.

Then she pulled me down for a quick peck, and released me for a moment so that she could turn out some lights. Taking my hand again and tugging me along, she stepped toward the dark hallway.

With the remaining floor lamp still on, we had no trouble finding our way to Steph's room. My little sister pulled me into the unoccupied bedroom and drew me into her arms for a full-bodied embrace and a long, deep kiss. Her boobs pressed against me, and I felt the hard little knobs of her nipples through our shirts. My hands stroked up and down the curves of her waist and hips, went to her ass, and cupped her ass-cheeks—drawing her against me even more tightly.

We broke the kiss and stood there in each other's arms I could see her face, soft in the faint light that reflected down the hallway to where we stood. She was smiling up at me.

"Buck and Steph have finished in the bathroom," she pointed out. "Go do your business. I'll do mine when you come back. And then I get to spend the night in bed with my man." She reached up and gave me another quick peck on the lips; then she pushed me gently out into the hall and toward the bathroom. Before I'd gotten more than a few feet, a light went on in the room I'd just left.

Peeing presented a bit of a problem. I had no urgent need, and my cock was convinced that there were more interesting things to do. It took me a while, but, eventually, I persuaded it that there would be no other activities until it had taken care of this bit of business. Reluctantly, it softened enough to accomplish its assigned mission.

Mindy was growing impatient by the time I returned to the room. "I hope," she said, "that you were tending to business in there, and not playing."

"No, ma'am," I said. "Business only. Sometimes it takes a guy a while when he has a boner."

"Well," she said, with mock severity, "I guess that's legit."

And then, softening and smiling, "And a boner is a Good Thing. I do like your boners."

She gave me another peck on the lips, and her hand went to my crotch to investigate the state of affairs there. She must've been pleased, because she grinned at me, squeezed what she'd found, and headed down the hall toward the bathroom. "I'll be right back," she whispered as she departed.

I turned on the reading light that stood on a small table by my side of the bed and turned off the ceiling light that Mindy had turned on as I'd left the room.

I sat down on my side of the bed, facing the door, and I took off my clothes. There was a handy chair to put them on just a couple of arm's lengths away from where I sat. My cock again stood happily at attention; it, too, seemed to be thinking about Mindy.

I was just about to lie down and throw the covers over myself when she came back. She closed the door, looked directly at my cock, smiled, and said, "Yes…I really like your boners." As I climbed into the bed and lay on my side, facing her, she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off, exposing her sweet little tits to my gaze.

"I like your tits, you know," I said. We were whispering, so as not to disturb Buck and Steph. "You'd better get over here where I can touch them. And the rest of you."

"Patience," she said, and her smile deepened. It always pleased her when I told her how much I liked her tits—she was convinced they were too small. She undid her jeans as she spoke. "I've got to get naked so you can touch all of me."

"Well," I said, purposely echoing what she'd said a few moments earlier, "I guess that's legit."

She'd dropped her jeans and her panties by then. She straightened up, giving me a view of all of my favorite things.

"And naked is a Good Thing," I continued. "I do like your body."

My lovely little sister climbed into her side of the bed beside me and we rolled into each other's arms, face-to-face. "It makes me happy that you like my body," she said. "I like your body. Especially, I like it naked and against my own naked body."

My left arm slid under the pillow her head rested on, and my right hand stroked upward from her thigh, over the swell of her hip and the swale of her tiny little waist. I whispered, "I really like your body. I wish I knew how to tell you how good you feel naked and close to me."

She smiled at me, and she caressed my cheek. Her eyes sparkled in the light from the reading lamp behind me. My lips found the junction of her jaw and her neck, nibbled gently and moistly. The mingled scents of her body—unwashed at the end of a day—surrounded me and filled my head to overflowing.

She sighed at my touch and said "I think I know, because I know how good it feels to have you naked and close to me."

Faintly, through the closed door, we heard rhythmic creaking. I removed my lips from her neck and raised my head to look at her. We smiled at each other. "Whatever do you suppose Buck and Steph are doing to make that noise?" I whispered.

She rolled over onto her back, pulling my upper body with her. Now my legs, hips, and waist lay propped against her right side. My chest rested against hers, and I looked directly down into my little sister's deep, lovely blue eyes. I brought an arm under me so that my elbow would support some of my weight, while my other hand continued to stroke her side.

She grinned. "I couldn't begin to guess."

And then her lips sought mine, found them. Our tongues tangled, separated, intertwined again in a dance known to lovers since the dawn of time.

I broke from the kiss, and bent to take a nipple into my mouth. I nibbled it gently with my lips, and twirled it with my tongue. She moaned and arched her back, thrusting herself more deeply into my mouth. Softly, very softly, I nipped her sensitive flesh with my teeth. She gasped, and clasped my head against herself—sending her nipple still farther between my lips. I sucked on it, using my tongue to press it against the roof of my mouth. She gasped again, and held my head firmly in place.