Charlie and the Kink Factory Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie's old enemy Trevor plans to takeover the factory.
2.6k words
4.27
3.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kidnapped

A man sits in the chair of a basement. Tape over mouth. Bag over head. His arms and legs that are taped to the chair are shaking. He is scared and confused. Footsteps as 6 pairs of feet are coming down the basement. One of the men lifts the bag over the man's head. The man in the chair is Nick, Mr.Greys old assistant. He is staring into the face of Trevor, one of the men who had been a part of the factory tour a couple years ago.

Trevor smiled evilly "Long time no see. Surprised? Ohhh wait, that's right man...you can't speak haha! Don't you hate when that happens?" Nick just sat wide eyed staring into Trevors eyes praying inside he was not going to be hurt. "If I take that gag out of your mouth you have to promise me you're not going to scream or we are going to have a problem, understood?" Nick shook his head up and down and the gag was removed by Trevor.

"Why..." Nick asked before being cut off.

"I know exactly why you're out here Nick. You were coming out to visit Mr.Grey. I had one of my guys keeping tabs on you" Trevor said as he nodded in the direction of a large bald tattooed man. Very scary and intimidating looking. Trevor continued. "We actually want your help. You see, The stuff that they have created in that factory...it's unreal. If I could somehow find a way to takeit over, Can you imagine how much all of that stuff could sell for? Potions that shrink and enlarge you? Toys that can paralyze you? All of that unique restraint equipment? Someone could literally make millions selling that stuff. Not even just to the kink community but just in general. And that is where you come in..."

"What do you want from me? How am I supposed to help you take over all of the belongings in the factory?" Nick asked.

"You were close with him and the people that work there. Their must be some way for us to sneak past the gate and door. Your life's on the line here...I'm sure you could think of something" Trevor replied.

Nick was trying to think fast. He looked at all 3 guys. Trevor glaring at him. The big bald man. And the 3rd guy, he had dreads, saggy pants, an oversized shirt. His 2 helpers looked way too happy. Like they wanted to cause harm. He caved out of fear.

"Ok...when you guys kidnapped me I had flown out here to visit because he is re-opening the factory to the public for play parties. I wanted to be there to catch up after a while and see the opening. If one of your helpers went to one of the parties they could probably take a shrinking portion from the bar and bring it back here. If they shrink you it would be an easy way to sneak you guys all into the next party. From there I'm not sure how you plan to take over but that is a way to get you in...." Nick replied.

Trevor smiled diabolically. "I like it, Brock, you will go to the opening of this party tomorrow to bring the shrink position back to use on me and Kenny." The bald man smiled and gave a nod.

The Time Chamber

Charlie was living his best life. He was now assistant in running the Kink Factory alongside Mr.Grey. He spent weekdays helping conduct tours of the factory. On the weekends he would assist the workers of the factory on new inventions. He went from a mundane 9 to 5 job to getting to live in and help run a luxurious kink factory. Charlie liked getting to know the employees better over the 2 years he worked there. From the tech guys who built the amazing equipment to the Chefs who worked in the bar area creating unique drinks and food. Mr.Grey, Charlie, And the couple dozen of other employees there sat around a large dining table celebrating the night before opening tomorrow. They were going to host public BDSM parties where people could come pay an entrance fee and experience playing with others and the unique equipment.

"Cheers to a great couple of years with you men. Tomorrow should be big fun" Mr.Grey said raising his glass. "I was a little upset that just one invention was not able to be finished before opening" said Ian. He was in charge of the tech team. Very geeky guy. He came up with the majority of the inventions at the factory that he has the guys under him construct. "Me and Charlie worked pretty hard on it but truthfully, it will probably not be finished for another week or 2".

"Oh? What exactly is the machine?" Mr.Grey asked with interest.

Charlie responded, "Me and Ian refer to it as the time chamber" he said with excitement. "A chair is built into the center of this small enclosure with restraints for the hands, legs, chest, thighs, and even head. You would sit the subject there and place a control device on their head which would be attached to wires around the chamber. From the outside, from a pad device, you would be able to control any sensations the person feels. Heat or cold, ticklishness, pain, pleasure, ECT. But what I really love about it is you can warp the subject's view of time! For example, you could make 5 minutes of tickling sensations feel like 5 hours to the subject. 2 hours of edging and denial feeling like 2 whole days..."

"Wow. The minds of you guys never fail to impress me." Mr.Grey said. "I'm sure when we do get to open the finished product it will be a huge hit" He said with a smile. Ian and Charlie felt great getting that feedback from him. "Well, we should all get to sleep. Big day tomorrow!" Peter went to his room in the factory as did Mr.Grey. the rest of the workers all left to go to their homes for the night.

Opening Day - The Party

The next night had come. Brock and Kenny showed up to the factory. It looked like many people had already shown up. "I'm so ready to fuck some Shit up man!" Kenny said.

"Chill idiot...we have to play it cool and normal. We are here for one thing. Trevor can't come in here because they would recognize him. Apparently he assaulted one of the guys here to get his ticket a couple years ago." Brock replied.

"Haha nice!" Kenny said excitedly.

Both men went through the I.D. check and were finally in. Both were quite stunned and what they saw on the main floor.

A dom appeared to have solidified and shrunken his sub and was laying down on a bench pushing him in and out of his ads to pleasure himself. He turned his sub into a living dildo.

One man was stretched on a rack. His penis was enlarged to that of an average sized person....a whole group had surrounded him edging it. One joked of how drenched they will be when he blows.A dom seemed to be leading the scene. People would approach and ask if it was okay to join and he would give the go-ahead.

Another man was on the gravity machine being whipped. He screamed every time his dom cracked the whip at his already very marked and red chest. The man seemed to be challenging himself to break from the gravity pull to escape his situation.

"Interesting...Chuck said, "lay down on that bench" he said to Kenny pointing at a bench with straps at the hands and feet. "We need to play to blend in". Kenny layed down on the bench while Chuck strapped him in. "Stay here" he joked.

He approached a handsome man who appeared to be edging a man seated in a chair. The man seemed to be staring into a void just moaning and drooling while his cock was stroked and knob polished.

"Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt! I was looking to see where one might find the fetish bar with the different kink potions?" Brock asked.

"No worries, I was just working over a visitor Mr.Grey put into a trace. He can't focus on anything except for the sensations in his cock!" The man said getting up. "I'm Charlie, I actually help run this place" he said with a smile.

Brock looked stunned but quickly remembered he has to play it cool. So this is the guy....he thought.

Charlie pointed at 2 double doors at the end of the room. "Through those doors right across is the fetish bar" He said with a smile.

"Thank you sir" Brock said as he headed in that direction.

Brock walked into the bar. On the table he saw the few potions that were for shrinking. They last an hour before going back to full size. Be bought 2 of them from the worker behind the counter. Brock went back out to the floor. He paddled and tickled Kenny a bit just to make sure they really played the part and then left for the night once the party ended, with the potions snuck in his coat pocket.

Brock brought the potions to Trevor whose eyes lit up with excitement. "We are going to be so fucking rich gentlemen".

The Infiltration

The next Friday rolled around. All 3 of the gang rolled up in the parking lot outside of the factory. Trevor drank his position and immediately shrunk to about a foot tall. Brock put him in his pocket. Brock and Kenny once again paid the entrance fee and showed I.D. to get inside. Once inside they immediately went into the bathroom. Chuck went into the stall and pulled out Trevor. "I'm gonna get a shrink potion for myself, we will wait out closing here and then we will be able to sneak around better."

The party ended. All of the workers except for Charlie and Mr.Grey had left. They didn't notice the 3 shrunken men tip toeing around. Tiny Kenny sneaking into Mr.Grey's room and laying under his bed.

"I'm just bummed Nick didn't make it. I was really looking forward to seeing him...he stopped responding to my texts once he flew in..." MrGrey said, Worried and concerned.

"I'm sure it will be fine. Might have made it a point to catch up with family and friends before coming here" Charlie responded.

"It's not like him to just go silent..."

"I would sleep it off. If we don't hear from him tomorrow we can look into it deeper"

Both men went to their bedrooms for sleep.

Trevor had become enlarged again. He was in awe at how nice the factory looked. He noticed a new room with TOYS etched into the door. "That's new...must be a new attraction since I was last here."

He went inside and looked at the toys they had available there.

A whip that no matter how hard used, would not leave any marks. Electro sensation gloves that can be worn by a dom. Perfect for electro torment with just a finger or hand. What caught Trevor attention was what looked like a toy gun. He read the description. A freeze gun. You could make a person basically a living statue. Perfect he thought.

Mr.Grey awoke to a strange noise in his room. He had no idea it was Kenny below him returning to size. Before he could hop out of bed Kenny slid out from under the bed and hopped on top of him covering his mouth. "Hahaha surprise! One peep and you're dead!" he said as he pulled tape out of his jacket and taped Mr.Greys wrists, mouth, and ankles.

Charlie had a bad feeling as he lay in bed. He got up and looked out of his window. How strange he thought...a car is still out in the drive way. He got a chill down his spine looking at the wall. A shadow was getting larger and larger. He turned around and it was Brock. Before he could react Brock punched him in the guy knocking the wind out of him. Brock went to grab him but Charlie kicked him back and made a run out of his bedroom door. He ran into the kitchen before slamming right into Trevor. His jaw dropped. "Surprised to see me?" an excited Trevor said. He had been dying for this moment. Kenny brought a taped up Mr.Grey out to the kitchen as well.

"Drink this or Mr.Grey gets hurt" Trevor said handing Charlie a shrink potion.

"Some people never learn," Charlie said with disgust before downing the potion.

Brock picked up the shrunken Charlie. Trevor grabbed an empty jar from the counter and opened it up. He kicked off his shoes and peeled his socks off. "Here, a nice comfy bed for you. You can't say we are not nice guys" he laughed as he pressed his socks to the bottom of the jar before putting Charlie inside and screwing on the lid. A hole was stabbed at the top for air. Trevor put the jar in one of the cupboards. "I hope we don't forget about you in there!" he joked before shutting it.

Trevor now turned his attention to a horrified Mr.Grey. "Nice to see you again old man, I wanted you personally to witness as me and my gang here tale everything you worked so hard on."

Trevor pulled out the freeze gun and shot Mr.Grey who instantly became statue-like. "You can remove the tape from him bro, he will not be going anywhere"

The guys positioned Mr.Grey on a chair on the tech floor.

"Brock, you need to go get your big truck so we can start getting this equipment out of here. We wanna clear as much as possible before all of his workers get here tomorrow" Trevor said.

"Yes sir. I shouldn't be gone too long" Brock left the building to get a larger truck to steal all of the items.

"Yo Kenny, you stay here and rep Mr.Grey occupied. Do anything you want to him. He can feel it. Just can't do shit. I'm gonna pack everything on the fetish bar. That stuff could sell well." Trevor said as he left for the bar with a few boxes.

Kenny used the markless whip from the Toy room to inflict pain on Mr.Grey. When he got bored or that he decorated him in clothes pins on his arms. Wet willies, trash talking, ect. Mr.Grey wanted to react so bad but couldn't. Just having to take what this deranged psycho threw at him. He was truly hopeless and a few tears rolled down his face. All of this stuff he had built, everything he worked so hard for, all the friendships he had built here. It was all going to be taken away. And he also feared whether or not this gang of punks would even let Charlie and himself live once they were done cleaning house. He did not feel hopeful about that.

Epilouge: Going to war

Down in the basement of Trevor's house Nick had managed to pick the lock of the cuff that was around his ankle and bolted the wall. The guys had kept him down there all this time. Now free, Nick ran up the stairs and out the door. He began in the direction of the factory. He didn't feel scared anymore. He felt pissed and wanted revenge. He cracked a confident smile as he ran at the thoughts running through his mind.

"These guys are going to pay. These guys are going to regret this big time. Big fucking mistake".

Too be continued in part 3. The final part...