Charlie and the Mrs.

Story Info
A CD and a man start an affair that has a life of it's own.
11.3k words
4.5
10.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Mmm, a nice little slice of life, some background history, just two people with a past. Nothing sordid, nothing that you wouldn't see coming, just two people whose yearly trysts make their lives better and more fulfilling... I hope YOU like it.

***

Hmm... I absolutely love this. Some things you just never get tired of.

I was in front of this nice big mirror. It was clean until I checked it with my finger. I started right where my blue right eye was reflecting back at me, then, I don't know why, but I moved it all the way down. Slowly, streaking. I stopped right before I got to my waist. Well, technically I didn't stop, I couldn't really go any further because the dresser was in the way. I was thinking I would have taken my finger all the way down, right down to my strappy heels, right down to the rug.

"Oh well." I shrugged.

I leaned in close to my reflection. I had one of my favorite things in the world in my hand. I took off the top, I spun it just a bit. I was holding my 'Lipstick Queen' tube. I loved that name, I decided I wanted it as a nickname. I positioned the color right at my bottom lip. Mmm, plum, it was like cream, mmm, it went on so smooth. I did the top. Mmm, I love this. I moved back, I smiled, my lips suddenly perfect. This was without a doubt the best thing about being a 'woman.'

*

The little bits of furniture were in the wrong place, there was music playing, I didn't really know where it was coming from. I was a little bit disoriented in the room today. And it was so clean, hence my hands on the mirror, I needed it to look a little off, a little messy. The first time we stayed here it was so different, so low budget, but now it looks five stars, I could live here if I desired.

I got a text, he would be here in ten. I couldn't wait to see him. The last time was a year ago, almost exactly, just as my heart is about to break we finally get together again. I texted back, I told him I was wearing an expensive black dress and plum lipstick, I was leaving the door wide open. I put a bunch of X's following it, I was cute, I also knew how to flirt. I wasn't good at it, but I knew most of the correct principles.

He called, he was out of breath. "I'm running down the block, it's the part about plum lipstick that is getting to me."

"Is it now." I giggled, I hung up, I let him run. He knew me too well.

I was a little miffed I couldn't see my heels in this mirror, what the ef. I had to lift my dress to even see my nylon thighs, and it was cut so high already. Doesn't the management know I love my thighs, I want to see them, I want to see my knees too if that's possible? Mmm, maybe I'll make a call, mmm, maybe not, I'm really not that worried about it. I think I'm just teasing myself.

I heard a noise on the stairs, sounded like horses. The horses bounded into my room and landed on the bed. A travel bag full of oats and alfalfa fell on the floor with a thump. "Huh, huh, huh..." He was breathing heavily, I was shaking my head, my hands on my waist showing off my plum nails. If the mirror was full length he would have been able to see the entire backside of me, it would be completely worth the run up the stairs.

"You are all tired out already, you are useless to me now" I spun around, I flicked my long blonde hair.

And he laughed, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him, and we kissed hello, he was still out of breath. He looked at me, he looked at my lips and he licked. "Mmm, Sabrina, my favorite flavor, mixed with just a tiny bit of plum."

"Mmm, I've heard that before." And then we kissed some more. It was nice, we made out on the bed, we played with each other's hair. We rubbed our bodies together, the memory foam was making memories.

We had to get up, we had reservations, we had a busy day.

*

Charles was drying himself in front of the half mirror, he was out of the shower, in a towel, dripping, he was letting me watch. "So 'Lipstick Queen,' okay. But do you really want Queen in your nickname?"

"I do, I think I will be okay with it." I showed him my thinking face, I did a little sitting-down dance, I played with the top of my dress, adjusting my larger boobs.

"What can you call me?"

I moved back on my elbows, my legs were crossed, I was showing off my expensive nude nylons. I could tell he was looking at my adjusted breasts instead, I could see he was hard, he was peeking out of the robe.

"Well, I was hoping you would have had one ready for me." I smiled, He showed me his back and I watched the towel fall, he was damp and naked. "Turn around, maybe I will get some ideas.

He walked closer, I uncrossed my legs. He looked at my heels, six inches, a two-inch platform, sexy, black, and shiny. He lifted my foot, he kissed my ankle, he fondled the leather straps. "Why not 'High Heel Queen' instead, you always have the sexiest heels on, I wish Trisha was more like you."

"Um, Significant Other please, remember our rule,"

"Ha, okay," He continued to kiss and lick.

"No 'Lipstick,' I think that's more me, you would know if you let me see you more often."

My foot finally went down and he took my hands and lifted me up, even in my heels he was still a couple of inches taller. We danced to the quiet music.

He looked down, looked into my blue eyes, lots of mascara, long false lashes. I always wore a lot of makeup. A girl like me needed more than the average housewife. I love that he understood it and I loved that HE loved it. C.J. well, I don't even want to think about that now.

"How about Charlie?"

"How about him?"

I squirmed as he squinted, he rubbed his nose with mine. "No for me, I always wanted to be a Charlie, it's more informal."

"Mmm, let me think about it."

He took a hold of my hair. My strawberry blonde, it was the longest I have ever kept it. It was slightly curled at the tips, they came down to my D cups, my silicone breasts, which he tried next. Both his hands fondled me, he gave me a look, I knew he approved, his hardness grazed my waist. I could tell he was still preoccupied with my lips, that was his favorite, I knew the nickname would stick I wasn't worried about it.

"You are absolutely beautiful today. You get more gorgeous every time I see you." He kissed me lightly. "I can't believe this is going to be it."

"I don't want to talk about that now."

"No?"

"No, I want to suck your cock, it is pushing into my dress, making a mess."

"Mmm, you rhyme now, good to know."

I held back my hair, fixed my dress, and sat again on the bed, he moved his naked dry body closer to me. He was so hard, I kissed the side as I caressed him. I lazily played with his manhood, feeling the smoothness, I tickled him in my soft hands, with my long plum nails. I looked up and smiled at him, I then took hold of him, wrapped my fingers around his large cock.

"Charlie? Are you sure?"

"I think so," He started to move his midsection, he wanted me to pump, he wanted to be in my mouth.

I made a semi-sexy face, then kissed one side, then the other, I started licking like a lolly while he watched, while he approved again. I bent and put one of his soft balls into my mouth as I continued to rub him, his hands went into my hair. I licked from the bottom up. I kissed the head.

"Muah. I want full access to this perfect cock for at least eight hours, then I will call you Charlie." I teased and then went back onto his manhood. I sucked the head, I twirled my tongue, I know I was making him crazy. Sometimes I fantasize about Charles in my bed at home, looking at the back of my SO. My fingers playing with my tucked, 'clit.' I imagine he is about to turn around, about to run his face over my body, his tongue lingering on my nipples or neck.

"God Sabrina, I missed you. I missed your scent." He bent a little, he ran his face through my hair, I was having trouble keeping his dick in my mouth. "Mmm, I can lay at home and conjure your essence, I can make believe you are with me even though you are so far away."

"Mmjljl jflk fkkormkl kfnf."

"Well, it's far enough away."

I couldn't talk I had a cock in my mouth, but I think he got the gist.

I put my hands on his ass and pulled him into me with more force. I let him fuck my mouth, I let him hold the back of my head, I let him guide me, I even let him cum. I swallowed as fast as he shot into me, I let some drip out of my lips onto his cock and I licked it all up again. I took him tightly through my lips again and sucked some more. I love the taste of a cock after it comes after it has had its orgasm after it has been in my mouth, and through plum lips. He slipped out and he held my face against his hard hairy belly, he held me, it was nice. He pet the side of my hair and cheek, disrupting my golden hoop. I remember the first time I tasted him, I remember the time we first met. It was one of the most important days of my life.

Five years felt like a million.

***

"You are not even trying." My friend Natalie was disappointed in me. "Come on you are the only one that can even walk on these things and you are sitting hiding in the corner.

Natalie was shaking her head, she didn't think I was taking the job seriously. When she found my corset and discovered I was a crossdresser, she got me a job at her father's club, 'Butterfly's,' Which was a drag club. I told her it wasn't for me, but then we had gotten dressed up together, she gave me a makeover, she took pictures, she sent them to her father. I had an envelope of cash to buy outfits and more makeup the next morning.

"Come on, all you have to do is walk around and let the guys buy you a drink, what's the big deal? You like guys too."

"Okay."

So I took her arm, she couldn't walk in the eight-inch heels for anything. They were clear 'Pleasers,' they were part of the uniform. They had flashing lights in the see-through platform, but I kept mine light blue it matched my crazy dress. Natalie was flashing the rainbow, I think that was why she couldn't walk, the pattern was throwing her off.

"Hi," She smiled at a group of men, she was gripping my arm, she was slowly falling, she took me down with her.

I felt large hands under my arms, a man was helping me up. Someone else had their hands on Natalie. The man smiled at me, and then he spied my shoes. "Maybe you need flats?" He held me until I was still and stable.

"Maybe you need to bother a different girl." I spun confidently, I strutted away, I had a great walk, I had a great ass, even though it was hidden by too much fabric. I went back to my corner.

***

Charles was finally dressed, he let me watch again. He was wearing black chinos matching his hair, a sports jacket, and expensive Italian shoes. He always looked so good, so stylish, so effin' handsome. That was my favorite thing about him, his style, his dress sense, his manhood was a very close second.

"Charles, you look scrumptious." I winked, I licked my lips as he turned around. "How bout me?"

Once again he lifted me off the bed, he spun me around. His hand was on his chin, he motioned for a pad to take notes, but I was so unfamiliar with this new set up I just shrugged.

"That dress on you is exquisite, you look like you just left the runway."

"JFK?"

"Mmm-mmm." He stepped back further. "I love your breasts, what size are you now?"

"D, it is the biggest pair I own." I was wearing a sleeveless silk dress, the cleavage came down to a V, showing off most of my entire boobs, right down to the bottom of them. I fixed it a little, acting more modest. "This is the size I want to be."

He walked over and he felt them, he fondled them, he kissed up my neck, he tapped the collar. "This is where it ends?"

"Mmm, do they look okay? I have never worn them out before. It's not that easy being a 'woman' with big boobs in my nosy town."

He kissed me again, he handed me my white clutch with a gold strap, he moved the hair out of my eyes. "They look perfect just like your hair, just like your plum lips, Miss Lipstick Queen." We kissed once more, he was being so agreeable, but we had to go, we had reservations at our favorite table. I made them a year ago."

***

At Butterfly's I was still hiding in the corner. I didn't really know why. I loved how the men looked at me, it was a mixture of gay and straight men, it was a mixture of queens and college girls. I considered myself a mixture of them all.

"Hi I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude before."

It was the man who manhandled me. He was wearing a nice shirt. He looked apologetic, he looked like someone I could get to know. "I accept your apology." I smiled, I crossed my legs, the dress hid none of them. I had on this weird, silly, strapless, cyan, ruched dress. It covered my top, it dipped in the middle and it fanned out on my hips. It gave me an almost hourglass shape, almost.

"Can I sit and hide here with you? I'm at my bachelor party, they keep sending me strippers."

"Oh, you poor boy, someone is bringing you girls."

He laughed, he touched my hand, "I guess, I'm not really into that, I would rather watch. Would you like something to drink?"

"I would. It is actually my job."

He gave me a weird look, "Really? Great, then I will be helping you out." He grinned again as he grabbed my smooth arm. I felt better, I felt maybe this job won't be so bad.

***

First, we were looking through our transparent curtains, viewing our outdoor cafe across the street. Now, we were in the middle of town, the middle of Main Street, Main Street USA. We were in front of the antique shop, and our rooms for the night resided right on top of it. It's where we stayed together our first night, the first night we met.

"Metuchen looks so different from when we were young." He was looking down the busy block, with couples and children and dogs on leashes. "I feel like it grew."

"Mmm, it is somehow spreading. I like it better now, I love coming back home."

I pointed down the block, my long purple nail getting quite a few admiring glances, along with my legs. The dress came down below my knees in the back but in the front, it was quite a party, it had a cut-out showing my thighs, the hem was so short it showed the design on my pantyhose near the upper thigh, it was close to my black panties.

"The club we met in is now a coffee shop."

"Do you still have that poofy blue dress?"

"I do. It's hidden way in the back of the closet in my office of course, along with those crazy blinking heels."

"I remember those well, you were hot when you were, um, how old were you?"

"A whole year younger than you, twenty-four, you said I was cute, you told me I reminded you of your fiancee."

We held hands, we crossed, we said hello to the hostess who said she remembered us. We sat outside, under a tent, at a little table. Of course, we looked through the drinks menu, that was how we bonded in the first place.

"They still have a lot of Belgiums on tap, it's great that some things don't change."

He then glanced up at me, I was playing with the cutlery, I was imagining a life with him instead of the one I was currently living in. I loved being his type of woman, so glamorous, so sexual. I could tell he was focusing on my lips again.

"Can I order for us?"

I stuck out my tongue.

Soon we were drinking copper color beer in glasses with stems, we looked posh, we looked like we belonged at a little outdoor cafe in the middle of Metuchen. Right next to the street. I sat with the doors to a pet shop right behind me, I kept glancing back to see the little dogs going shopping, see the children on bicycles, see the mothers warning them to be careful. Sometimes while Charles was talking to me, I would spin around, see what kind of pet the kids had, what was heading for a home, what was waiting to be loved in real life.

"Remember the first drink we shared?"

"I do." I was still being rude, watching the children, showing him my bare back. Showing off that I wasn't wearing a bra.

***

The music started getting louder, Butterfly's became a dance club at ten or so. "What would you like?" He asked, I read his lips.

"Well, I would love the last one on the tap." I pointed, he read it back to me, he had problems with his German.

We had two perfect dark-colored beers in tulip glasses. Mmm, they were wonderful, we had another, we then finished with something lighter. Then his friends found him.

Natalie discovered me hiding behind him and his friends. "My father was looking all over for you, he wants to tally you up."

"What does that mean?"

Charles stayed next to me trying to convince his friends to go somewhere else without him. I stood next to Natalie, she was holding for life onto the bar, her father was tallying me up.

"Sabrina, you're fired. You can keep the heels."

Ooh, bonus, that was okay, I loved them. I changed the color to purple, I left holding my pocketbook on my shoulder and the other holding tightly to Charles's arm, we walked right across the street. A car beeped and we waved, we assumed it was his friends or someone who liked my legs. We rented a little room above the antique store. I couldn't believe I agreed to this after the first beer, I wasn't the type. I just couldn't believe he was so nice to me. I also couldn't believe I left my boy clothes at the club, I would have to sneak home wearing my crazy blue dress, I would be making so much noise in my plastic heels.

***

"I'm sorry I got you fired."

I finally turned around, away from the dogs. "Well, they wanted me to order a Mojito or a champagne cocktail, but they would give me club soda." I shrugged, "You know me, I like beer. You spent a whole twenty-one dollars on me."

"It was worth it."

"Then I gave you my body." I took his hands from across the table, I kissed them, I remembered the first time we made love, I was so nervous. I wasn't used to sleeping with men. I wasn't used to sucking cock or kissing someone who was scratching my chin. "I told you I was involved."

"You did, but I figured you said that because I was getting married, you didn't want me falling in love with you."

"Ha, how did that work out?"

He stood, he leaned in and kissed my lips, his tongue went inside of me. The waitress came over at the most inopportune moment. "Ooh, I'm sorry. Ready for lunch?" And we were, we ordered light, we were eating dinner at this same table tonight. She said she would still be here.

When she left I put my heel between his thighs on his chair, I let him rub me, let him massage my calves. I couldn't wait until we were in bed together even though it would be the last time. Even though it would have to be quick. I loved his dark hair, his dark eyes, the slight beard on his chin. I couldn't wait to make him cum and say my new nickname in his soft, deep, dark voice. His wife was so lucky, she could hear him whispering to her every day. I told him that was the one thing I wanted him to promise me, that he would do that for her. That was what would make her feel special, she deserved it.

I felt myself shiver just thinking about it, he made me feel so feminine.

***

"Wow, this is pretty sparse." He was walking around the room. He was checking the view, soon I heard his stream. When he came out I was fixing my pink lips, I was brushing my wig. It was blonde and curly. It came down in a V in the back, right to the top of the strapless cyan dress.

He walked behind me, he kissed my shoulder. "I am loving this mirror."

"It's huge, maybe it's two-way, there is probably a crowd watching us."

He went closer, he touched it, left a fingerprint. He pushed and looked very close, his nose leaving a mark. "Nope, all clear."

I turned and faced him. "Too bad, I like an audience."

"Mmm," He kissed me. He thought I was good at this, but he soon found out I wasn't. He soon found out I didn't love an audience either. He ran his hands all over my silk, he rubbed where my breasts should be, he rubbed my ass through the crazy thick fabric. he tried to unzip me.