Charlie on Rye Ch. 03

Story Info
Arranged Marriage, Shy Husband, Cheating Wife. Oh my!
5.1k words
3.71
6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Charlotte Colleen McDonnell. Age 21 I'm such an Irish stereotype I've even been called a leprechaun as an insult before. I'm 4'6 short, red hair, sea green eyes, freckles on my body. I like to be called Charlie. My husband and I were set into an arranged marriage early in life. We never bothered to get close and learn about each other.

Daryan is my husband, age 23. He likes to be called Ryan. I call him Rye because he told me when we were young that he liked that more. He was 6' tall. Maybe an inch taller if I cared to remember. He has short brown hair, brown eyes. A clean shaven face. He looked 17 still. Especially when he looked at me with embarrassed puppy dog eyes across the counseling room.

We found ourselves going back to Dr. Wilkins, an old (age 55, I found out) therapist who somehow specializes in bringing together people who were forced to accept their life together at an early age. Dr. Wilkins had a guest therapist today to help us become closer as a couple.

"Good evening. This here is Dr. Risa Bannock." Dr. Wilkins introduced.

"Please, go on and call me Risa, dears." Risa began.

Risa is Black, had shoulder length curly hair and a beautiful smile with her peaceful attitude. She was a little taller than me.

"I'm Risa. I've been a sex therapist and tantra consultant for about 10 years. Which means I'm 28 years old. My practice has brought joy to some pretty happy couples. I hope to do the same here with you two." She said cheerfully.

"Nice to meet you Risa. I'm Charlotte. That's my husband Daryan." I introduced us.

Daryan waved with a quick fake smile. He didn't want to be here. Me neither.

"Ok, so sex is a very important part of any relationship. These two youngsters have difficulty speaking up about their sex life. It's important to have open communication about it to help meet each other's needs. Here's an expert who can help bring you two together with this topic." Dr. Wilkins said.

"Ok, so I want to facilitate some low stakes closeness. Let's have you two sit together on the nice leather couch. Those always reeked of unused sexual energy to me, honestly." Risa giggled.

Daryan came over to me and sat to my left where there was plenty of room.

"Ok, great!" Risa clapped her hands together. "Let's have you two do something to make a physical connection. Want to hold hands? Or maybe not?" She asked.

I shrugged. Daryan must've done the same.

"Ok, how about this. Daryan. Take your wife's shoes off. Go on. Don't be shy. She's your wife. Unless you're a feet man. But that's something I've seen bring people closer together too. No matter what. Don't be ashamed." Risa encouraged him.

I blushed. And looked away. But I felt him softly grab my ankle from the floor and I turned to lift my legs onto the couch. No. His lap.

"There you go. She's wearing cute ballet Mary Jane's. I hear you're a construction supervisor AND you do Irish Tap Dancing as a hobby. You're on your feet all the time. Daryan, why don't you massage your wife's soles." Risa continued.

I blushed more and after looking away, I faced Daryan.

"T..thanks Rye." I said nervously.

He smiled.

"I.. don't think we're ready to talk about sex." Daryan said. He continued looking at my black nylon covered feet and massaged pretty nicely.

I let out a satisfied but stifled moan.

"It's ok. Then we'll work on it. We'll talk about talking about sex. That might sound silly. But it helps." Risa said.

"It's important to stay honest with each other. Most people need sexual fulfillment in their life at least several times a week. So have you two ever spoken about this? How you handle yourselves? Like masturbation, for example." Risa asked.

"You ever do his laundry and find the silvery stains of a sensual dream?" She asked me.

I blushed. Yes actually. But I looked at him. He blushed and froze from massaging me. I couldn't spill his secret.

"I see. This is a touchy subject for you two indeed." Risa said.

"Again, people have their needs. So would you ever lay it out in a place of no judgements? Promise right now, no matter what you've been reading or watching to get off, you won't hold your partner to a standard within your comfort zone?" She asked.

Daryan and I both nodded.

"Ok, so the quick big questions. You don't have to answer anything here if you don't want to. But you should definitely consider asking about some of these when you get home. Firstly, have either of you ever experimented when you were younger? With anything? Even kissing someone else." Risa continued her speeches. She could talk a lot. I like her.

Daryan and I looked at each other. I smiled nervously. I'm so lame and vanilla. I've never experimented before. Up until recently. I had two affairs Daryan will hopefully never learn about.

"You know, your needs could be met with other things. For a young and arranged couple. It isn't unheard of for one or both parties to have a pornography habit. Sometimes even affairs happen. People do crazy things to get their rocks off. But if you both meet each other on even ground, with no judgements. I'm sure you'll have a happy and healthy life together." She went on.

Daryan and I both looked at each other blushing.

"What do you think about having kids, Daryan?" Risa asked.

"I mean.. it could be fun. Right?" He asked.

"Families are rarely started for fun. It's usually a desire to move forward in a relationship and consolidate it with a family to hold you together." Risa explained.

"What about you, Charlotte?" Risa asked.

"I.. I just don't know yet." I admitted shyly.

"That's ok. That's a perfectly normal response. Well, how do you two facilitate bonding right now? Do you have special talks at night? Or silent peaceful lunches together?" She asked.

"I like our morning coffee time together. It was sweet that Charlie asked how I like my coffee. Now she makes it for me before I leave." Daryan said. I blushed and smiled, playfully kicking his thigh my legs were still on top of.

"I do too actually. Thank you for making my coffee sometimes too. Maybe we should get up earlier and chat more and enjoy coffee time together." I suggested shyly.

"That's so great! I love to hear that! Why don't you two try that and next time we can talk about how your homework goes." Risa said.

I smiled at Daryan. He grabbed both my feet and kissed my ankle.

That was it. I blushed and hid behind my hands with an embarrassed giggle.

"See, we can make this work." Daryan said eagerly with a smile.

I nodded my red face giving away all my secrets.

"Oh! Now you two! You're too cute! Work on your homework And I'll see you in two days." Risa said.

She exited the office first. Dr. Wilkins continued writing down in his clip board. After a moment, he got up and dismissed us.

"Go on, have a good night you two. I hope you really do work on this. I'm so glad we had such a breakthrough tonight." Dr. Wilkins said.

We were about to go our separate ways when Daryan put his hand on my lower back. I turned to him.

"Hey Rye. Thank you for tonight." I said.

"Thanks for humoring me. This was good. For us." He said.

He pulled my hand to his mouth and kissed gently.

"You have class tonight, don't you?" He asked.

"I.. I do.. I can probably cancel if you'd like." I said.

"N.. No that's all right. Go on and practice. But come home in your uniform sometime. You look like the cutest dancer I bet." He said.

He hasn't gone to a single recital, but I've ever only been a part of two. I'm too shy to live, really.

"I'll do that." I said with a smile. He kissed me on the cheek and went to his car. Before he got in he turned back to me with a smile.

"See ya at home." He said.

I sighed. I found out he has a huge cock. Bigger than the two I've gotten with the past two weeks. Yes. I've had multiple affairs. Each time ripping my little pussy open.

If Daryan and I ever do the deed, I'll probably end up injured. But I really want to try. I even told him, it may rip me but anybody would. I blushed and realized I had gotten myself just a little excited down there. I shook myself off and headed to practice.

Tonight only 3 other girls made it to practice. There's 10 of us. It's a Friday after all. I'd be getting smashed myself if I didn't care to disappoint my parents who sometimes came to see me practice.

Today's practice was cut short. My instructor said all of us had appeared to have difficulty concentrating, himself included.

He patted us all on the back as we each went to the locker room. I picked up my clothes and didn't change. I had an hour to kill. Maybe it'll be with my husband.

My instructor tapped my shoulder on my way out.

"Hey. What are you doing tonight, miss McDonnell?" He asked.

He was in his uniform still. Normally I'd stick to my Catholic morals and keep eye contact. But not only did I shyly look away, I looked down. At his crotch by accident. My face went red and I looked away.

He grabbed my shoulder.

"What was that?" He asked putting me on the spot.

"Oh um.. I just noticed. You're quite um.. nothing" I said and tried to turn away to leave.

He grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Hey! Let me go!" I said loud enough for him to back off.

"Please. Come to my apartment. I know you can do a better job practicing tonight. You've been with the studio longer than me. I'm counting on you. Keep with it." He said.

"Oh.. that's what this is about." I sighed. "Well, ok.. for 20 minutes then I gotta head home." I said.

"Right. Perfect." He said.

My instructor lived in the inner city. His name was Luthor. He likes to be called Luke. He's 32 years old and 6 feet tall like my husband. He's pale. Black short hair. Green eyes like mine. He liked to wear his dancing tights with no underwear, so I noticed. He seemed quite large downstairs as well. The closest to my husband's I've seen yet.

Our instruction began in his living room. He held my body down straight by my waist as I was standing.

"Yes, now lift your right knee. No keep straight while you do it. Now bring down your heel and bend your left knee. Yes. Good." He instructed.

Suddenly the rest of his body was against mine. I felt his cock. It was hard. How could he?! That's so unprofessional.

I pushed myself away but he held on tighter.

"Hey! Luke! Please let me go." I said trying to stay calm.

"I saw you staring earlier. I know you want it." He said.

I turned red and tried pulling away again.

"That's not true. It was an accident! Please! Don't do this!" I begged.

"Fine. But come on. You have to admit. I saw you staring." He said. He let me go.

I fell to my knees shaking. I started crying.

"I'm gonna go now. Ok?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Charlotte. You're just so beautiful. So real compared to the others." He admitted.

"You'd be a real treat for anyone." He continued.

"I'm married Luke." I said still shaken up.

"I never see him. You sure you're not just playing hard to get?" He asked slyly.

"Get away from me!" I got up and headed towards the door.

"You might need these." He said holding up my little Mary Jane shoes.

"Thanks Luke. I need to go now." I said taking them but not bothering to put them on.

"You better put those on! The company doesn't spend $300 a pair so you can ruin genuine Irish nylon dancing tights on a city street just walking 20 steps to your car.

"Fuck you!" I shouted as I opened the door. I slammed it. He didn't follow me. I made it home safely.

Daryan was waiting for me.

"How's your feet? I hope your practice went well." He said.

"I'm sore. My instructor is a right jackass." I admitted.

"He's probably tough on you because you've been doing this since you could walk. What happened to your tights?" Daryan replied.

"I.. I'm just clumsy." I lied.

"No matter. I sat down next to Daryan. He lifted my legs onto his lap and began rubbing my ankles.

I sighed comfortably.

"So.. do you masturbate?" He asked bluntly.

I flinched at his question and turned away, my face growing more red by the second.

"Well.. I uh.. yea, actually." I said still looking away. Why did I just admit that?!

"Oh.. um.. me too." He said nervously.

"Cute." I said with a nervous laugh.

"You really think so?" He also said with a nervous laugh.

"Well.. I mean yes. It's good. You have a nice one. Maybe sometime I can help you out with it." I said trying to sound confident.

"I'd like that. Here. Let me take off your tights." He said. I leaned on my back in my seat and lifted my tights off my butt so he could pull them off. He looked up my dancing Irish pleated skirt. I blushed when I caught him.

"Can I touch it?" He asked.

I shyly looked away turning redder.

"Y..yes. go on. I'm all yours." I said.

He set his fingers against my labia. I lost it.

I moaned low. I tried to keep it quiet.

"You like this?" He asked pressing down.

"Oh god. Yes Rye. Mmm. That's where I like it." I said between moans.

He picked me up bridal style, my tights still half on, and started carrying me to our bedroom.

I laughed and blushed. He set me down gently on my back on the edge of our bed and pulled off my tights. He pulled off my underwear next. Threw them on the floor. Then put his fingers back on my sensitive area.

"Mmm. Rye. Go on. Explore it. Ah!"

He took me by surprise and put one finger inside.

"F.. fuck.. Rye." I said losing my words.

"Is this ok?" he asked.

I nodded. And looked away shyly.

"Keep going. Explore me Rye. Ohhoohh!" He rubbed both outside and inside with his fingers. Just surprising me all night, I guess.

"Yea? Charlie? More of this?" He asked and started rubbing quicker and harder.

"Mmm yes shove it in. Oh GOD!" I shouted. "Fucking.. yes!"

"I never heard you talk like this before." He said.

"I like it. You're like a girl in a video."

"Did you just call me a porn star?" I laughed and turned red embarrassed.

"Oh shit! Oh god yes! Fuck!" I shouted. He continued fingering me good. It was starting to kill me.

"Please. Fuck me Rye. Please I want it so bad. Please AHHH!!" I begged.

He pulled his fingers away suddenly.

He took off his belt and his pants. He stripped down. His cock wasn't fully hard. But it was enough to go in nicely and fill me up.

"It's big and nice. You said. Will it hurt?" He asked.

"Yes but it's ok baby. Please Rye. Just go for it. Put it in me and fuck my brains out. Please." I begged.

He yanked me close to him and lifted my thighs. I'm so small and he's so tall. But he was going to make it work it looks like.

He put his thick cock head up against my nice and swollen clit.

"Mmmm aahhh!!" I screamed. It was too big. Definitely was going to have trouble going in. I needed to loosen up and get wetter. I got to my knees and was still able to suck on it from where he was standing.

I worked my little hands and mouth around it.

"Charlie. Damn that's nice." He moaned. "Keep going girl. Your mouth feels so good."

I did as I was told. He lifted up my dancing skirt and grabbed my ass. I continued working my mouth and hands around his length. It was way too big even for half to go in my mouth before I'd choke. But I tried anyways.

Twice I daringly tried to swallow it. Both times hurt my throat and made me cry a little. He put his hand to my crying face.

"Hey it's ok. You feel so good on it." Dammit. Why did he have to say something so sweet? I feel like shit that I cheated on him twice in the past two weeks. But his cock. I need it in me. I took my mouth off of him.

"I'm ready." I said.

He was full size, I was nice and wet. Blushing. I think I'm ready for a good pounding.

I got on my back. He lifted me like before. His big tip rested on my slippery wet little pussy.

"Mmmm ahh!" I screamed. My Lips down there really wanted him in.

"Slowly at first please." I said through already labored breathing.

He moved me closer so he could go down inside me. His head pressed against me.

"Fuuuu.. fuckkkkk. Yes. Y-ahhhhh!! No no stop!" I yelled. It was for sure already ripping me apart and he just barely pressed into me. No. We have to be compatible!

"I'm sorry Charlie." He said leaning over and caresing my face with one hand.

"N..no it's ok. I like it. I think I'm open enough now. Keep going. Please Rye." I pleaded.

He nodded. He pressed his ridiculously massive cock onto my clit and pressed into me.

"Afffff!! Fuckkkk!!" I stifled my screams into moans. But only for a short time. After he ripped into me finally, I started crying but kept nodding. Urging him to continue.

He went in more. Now it was sliding in just fine. But it kept going. Just kept going.

"Ughhh!! Hhaaahhhh!!" I screamed. I wished he'd bottomed out inside me, but I know he's too long and I'm too tight for it to be so soon. He hit as deep as it could go.

"Oh baby! You're so tight. It feels so good!" He said.

I wiped off my tears and smiled.

"Rye. You're filling me up so good. Oh god I'm going crazy. Fuck! Go in and out fast. More!" I demanded.

He began thrusting in and out of me.

"Oh baby you're doing me so good! Fuck! OHH!!"

I Moaned as he started slamming me.

"Gahh!! P.. pick me up. Pick me

Up and pull me on it! Please!" I shouted.

He did so. He was starting to tear deeper into me. It hurt. Fuck it was so hot though!

"Ughhh!! God! Fuck me harder!! Yes!! Ahhhh!!" I started crying.

"Oh god you're so hot! Fuck! You're so good at this!" He said.

He began slamming me harder on his cock. My heart beating all over my body. I'm close to cumming. But he filled me up so much. I already lost control of myself.

"Fff ahhh! Goddddd!! OHH!!" I screamed. He was doing me so hard. Ohhhh dammit he's gonna make me scream and cum so hard!

"Charlotte! Charlie! Ahh!!" He yelled and slammed me 5 times harder than I've ever been slammed on a cock before. Then he held me tight on his cock. Fuck it hurt.

"H..hey.." I said struggling to catch my breath.

"Why'd you stop baby?" I asked.

"I uh.. I finished. Did you?" He asked.

"N..no.. it's ok. Inside me? Do you think you can go again?" I asked.

"Uh.. no I can't. I'm sorry. Thank you for this though." He said. He pulled out. I didn't bother asking him to go slowly. His head ripped me outside more.

"Nnnn-ahhhh!!" I screamed. I curled up in bed and cried. My body was sore all over. Especially inside. If only he could last a little longer. He could have gotten me there.

He put his hands on my back and started rubbing.

"I'm sorry Charlie. I just.. you feel really good. I couldn't help myself. You're too good." He said.

"It's fine." I said. I continued crying.

"It just hurts. It's how I like it." I admitted.

I made my way to the bathroom and left the door open as I wiped my face off.

"We did good right?" I asked.

"Y..yea. that was great." Daryan said.

"No, I mean for us. Like with therapy. We did good? Do you feel closer to me?" I asked.

"Yea. Don't you?" He responded.

I nodded. "Risa will be so happy." I smiled.

"I'm gonna go out and grab some air." I said.

I knocked on my Irish tap instructor's apartment door.

He looked around and let me in.

"What do you want?" He asked sounding annoyed.

"I want your huge cock in me right now." I said confidently.

"Come on." He led me to his room. Took off his clothes and pushed me onto his bed.

"Don't be loud." He instructed. I nodded.

"Look at your tights. You don't listen." He scolded me. He turned me over forcefully and slapped my ass hard. I flinched. Why do they keep going for that?

"I picked these uniforms in case some whore like you needed it quick. Easy access." He said lifting my skirt. He slapped my ass again.

12