Charlie's Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Crystal has her own first-time experience.
2.8k words
4.83
16.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers

Charlie and Crystal both got dressed and headed out in search of food. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces. As they walked out of the dorm and headed toward some restaurants, Crystal put her hand in Charlie's, interlacing her fingers with his. Charlie looked at her and smiled. He still couldn't believe what had just happened, and he couldn't believe he was walking down the street holding Crystal's hand.

"Wanna get some pizza at The Bell?" Crystal asked.

"I wanna go anywhere where I can be with you," Charlie replied.

Crystal suddenly stopped walking and let go of Charlie's hand, causing him to stop and turn toward her. She reached up, pulled down his head and kissed him. It was a closed mouth, but tender, kiss.

"You make me feel really special, Charlie."

"You are special, Crystal. I've always thought so," Charlie said. "I feel special just being near you."

Crystal smiled again as she grabbed his hand, and they continued walking.

The Bell wasn't very crowded since a lot of students hadn't returned to campus yet. They grabbed a table and started talking. Charlie wanted to learn more about Crystal's family, and Crystal wanted to learn about Charlie's. It was obvious to anyone who saw them that they were very happy being there with each other.

After dinner, when they walked outside, Crystal let out a big sigh.

"What a beautiful night. Look at all the stars. Can we walk around for a bit before we head back?"

"Your wish is my command," Charlie replied, causing Crystal to laugh. Again, they held hands and walked all around campus for almost an hour.

"Wanna head back to your room," Crystal asked.

"Yeah," Charlie said. "I'd like that a lot." Crystal chuckled.

Charlie unlocked the door and let Crystal walk in first. He then walked in and locked the door. As soon as he turned around to face into the room, Crystal pushed hard against him, flattening his body against the door. She grabbed both of his hands and held his arms against the door as she continued to push her body against him.

"So, Charlie, I have absolutely no idea what we should do for the next few hours. Do you have any ideas?"

Just having Crystal's grind on him was getting him hard.

"Actually, I DO have a couple of ideas," he said.

He leaned over and put his mouth on Crystal's. He slipped his tongue into her waiting open mouth, and enjoyed a long, passionate kiss. Their hands were still engaged and against the door, but Crystal was grinding even more against Charlie's hard dick.

"Mmmm," Crystal said, "I'm beginning to get an idea of what we could do."

Charlie pulled his hands away from Crystal and picked her up, holding her up by putting his hands beneath her butt. Crystal started giggling as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked over to his bed, gently laid her down, and gently got on top of her, continuing to kiss her. He brought one hand up to her breast and was massaging it through her shirt. Charlie was, of course, hard, and the more Charlie was playing with her breast, the wetter Crystal was getting.

Charlie lifted himself.

"Crystal, I want to do something, but I need your help."

Crystal wasn't sure what he was talking about and had a confused look on her face.

"I want to do things to make you feel incredible," he continued.

She giggled for a second. "You made me feel incredible earlier, Charlie, and you didn't need much help."

"But I want to try something different," Charlie said. "I want to go down on you. But I don't really know what I'm doing. I need your help. I want you to tell me what other guys did that drove you crazy."

Crystal just looked at him for a second. "I can't do that, Charlie."

Now Charlie was the confused one. "Huh? You won't tell me what they did to make you feel wonderful?"

"It's not that I WON'T tell you. I CAN'T. No one has ever done that to me."

Now Charlie's look was one of shock and confusion combined. "What? How is that possible?"

Crystal shrugged. "I guess they didn't want to."

"Idiots!" Charlie almost shouted. "How could a guy not want to go down on the most beautiful woman in the entire world?"

Crystal smiled at that comment.

"To quote a very good friend of mine," Charlie said with a smile, "would you like me to be your first?"

Crystal laughed at his turning the tables on her. And just as Charlie had previously answered her question, she quickly nodded.

Charlie got off of her and asked her so sit up. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started lifting it over her head. She held her hands straight up, and he removed it. Then she reached behind her back to undo her bra.

"No, please stop," Charlie said.

Again, Crystal looked confused.

"Can I do it? It's like wanting to unwrap the best, most beautiful present on Christmas morning. Well, actually, two presents."

Crystal giggled. "But you can do it every day of the year!" Crystal said.

"I hope so," Charlie replied. "Stand up."

When Crystal stood up, Charlie got behind her and kissed her neck. Then he licked her earlobe and kissed her shoulder. He crossed to the other shoulder and the other earlobe. All the time he was pushing his dick into Crystal's butt. Finally, he unhooked her bra and tossed it on his desk. He reached around and cupped both of her breasts, squeezing them. He continued to massage them and then pinched both of her hardening nipples between his thumb and middle finger. Crystal let out quiet moans as she felt herself getting very wet again.

Charlie turned Crystal around. He moved his left hand behind her waist to pull her body against him. His right hand cupped her breast and massaged it. And he bent down to put his lips on Crystal's, quickly opening his mouth and sliding his tongue against hers. Crystal moved her hips to grind on Charlie's dick as she enjoyed the breast stimulation and the kissing.

After a few minutes, Charlie pulled away and knelt down. He kissed Crystal's tummy and slowly pulled down her pants. She lifted each leg so he could remove them. Remaining on one knee, he kissed Crystal just above her panties. He slowly pulled them down, kissing as he went. He kissed her mound, her clit hood, and her lips. Crystal's eyes were closed as she tingled with each kiss.

"Lie on the bed, okay?" Charlie said. He pulled back the blanket and top sheet.

Crystal nodded and got on the bed. Even though they had made love earlier, she was nervous. She knew what Charlie wanted to do, and she was excited. But it was also scary to know he was going to be sticking his face right between her legs and staring at everything she had. She didn't spread her legs when she first laid down.

Charlie pulled off his shirt and his pants but left his underwear on. He reached down and pulled Crystal's right leg to the edge of the bed as he climbed between her now open legs. He pushed her other leg wider after he got between them, and Crystal was now wide open to him. For a few seconds, he just looked at her. He looked at her pussy, then her breasts, then her face, and smiled.

"Jesus, Crystal, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world."

Crystal smiled, feeling a little more comfortable. Charlie was on his knees, and he leaned over to give Crystal a tender, short kiss on the lips.

"Let me know what feels good, okay?" he asked. Crystal nodded.

He sucked on her right nipple, flicking his tongue over it.

"Mmmmmm," Crystal said softly. "That feels good."

Then he sucked and flicked his tongue on her left nipple. He moved down and kissed her stomach, then her mound. Crystal softly cooed with each kiss. Charlie shifted his body lower and laid down. He used his two index fingers to spread Crystal's pussy lips, and licked from the bottom of her pussy, up between her lips, and over her clit. Crystal squealed and jerked her pelvis up.

Charlie was surprised by her sudden response. He THOUGHT it was a good squeal, but wanted to make sure. He lifted his head and looked up.

"Okay?" he asked.

Crystal smiled and quickly nodded her head. "Do it again," she said.

Once again, Charlie licked from the bottom to the top and over her clit, and again Crystal jerked and squealed. Liking the reaction, Charlie repeated this a few more times. He couldn't believe how wonderful her juices tasted; he also couldn't believe he was even in this situation. The more he licked her and saw how much she liked it, the more excited he got.

Crystal was really wet now, and her lips were wide open. He put his mouth on her opening and shoved his tongue into her, trying his best to swirl it around. This brought a loud cry from Crystal. As he continued doing this, he reached up to put both hands on her breasts. The longer he tongue-fucked her and squeezed her breasts and nipples, the louder and more frequently Crystal was moaning. Charlie was happy to keep doing this for hours.

After a few minutes of tongue-fucking, Charlie went back to licking straight up and over her clit. Then he'd switch off, tongue-fucking for a minute, licking for a minute. Crystal was turned on more than she had ever been. Waves of excitement coursed through her body.

After the next lick up, rather than move back to the bottom, Charlie repeated the lick on her clit. This brought another loud cry from Crystal, and Charlie was quite sure this was not a cry of pain. He slowly licked her clit over and over, and Crystal pushed her pelvis into him. He performed a few more licks from the bottom to top, and then licked her clit over and over. He kept repeating this process. During the full licks, which still felt wonderful, Crystal could at least catch her breath. But when he repeated the licking of her clit, she'd suck in air and stop breathing. The feeling was beyond anything she had ever felt.

Charlie liked watching Crystal go through the cycle of intense pleasure when he licked her clit, and then letting her relax just a bit while still being simulated, albeit to a lesser extent, when he licked between her lips. He started spending more time licking her clit and less time licking her lips. Crystal was clearly getting more and more worked up as he spent more time on her clit.

The next time he started licking her clit, Crystal put both hands on his head to hold him in place.

"Don't stop doing that! Please don't stop doing that!"

With every lick, Crystal thrust her pelvis into his whole face, as if she was trying to get her entire body into his mouth. Charlie maintained a steady pace on her clit, but Crystal was moving faster and faster. She appeared to be very close. Even though his face was smashed against Crystal, Charlie managed to slip his middle finger into Crystal's pussy. As soon as his finger slipped in, Crystal let out a quiet, but urgent, "OH GOD!" as her orgasm hit. Her pelvis thrust really hard into Charlie's face as she held it up in the air for five seconds. She collapsed to the bed and immediately thrust up, hard, again.

This process repeated for a full 30 seconds until Crystal collapsed on the bed and pushed Charlie's head away from her. He pulled himself away from between her legs and laid down next to her. She was breathing hard but was otherwise still.

After a surprisingly short fifteen seconds, Crystal opened her eyes and looked at Charlie.

"Shit, Charlie, I thought you said you never did that before. That felt like you knew exactly what you were doing."

Charlie let out a little laugh.

"I DO know how to read," he said. "And It's POSSIBLE I might have looked up stuff on the internet."

Crystal smiled. "That's got to be the most perfect example of turning book-knowledge into actual experience in the history of the world. WOW, that was unbelievable."

"You forgot to tell me what felt good," Charlie said with a smile. "I couldn't tell if you enjoyed it."

Crystal laughed. "Well, I suppose it was okay... but maybe you can try again later to see if you can do better."

Charlie smiled. "I'd like to practice with you ANY TIME!"

"But not now," Crystal said. "As wonderful as that was, I've got to have you in me. Now. Please."

She reached down, slid her hand in Charlie's underwear, and started stroking his semi-hard dick. He was rock hard when he was licking Crystal, enjoying it *almost* as much as she did. It only took a couple of strokes from Crystal before he was hard again.

He kicked off his underwear. "Can we try something else new?" he asked her. She nodded, not sure what he meant.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said.

Crystal quickly flipped over. She hadn't done this position often, but she liked it when she did. She laid her head on the pillow, which rotated her pussy even higher. This had been a crazy day of firsts for Charlie, and seeing this view of a woman was another one, one he liked very much.

Crystal was still wet and excited from her orgasm. Charlie spread both of her butt cheeks and was greeted with a beautiful target. Releasing one cheek, he grabbed his dick and directed it toward Crystal's opening. As soon as his head touched the entrance, he slid all the way in through Crystal's slick, but tight, pussy. The simultaneous groan from both of them indicated a shared feeling of pleasure.

Charlie just held himself there for a few seconds to savor the feeling, but Crystal was having none of it.

"Shit, Charlie, I need you to fuck me. Please. Hard. I am so worked up, I need you to do it now!" Often after a giant orgasm, Crystal just wanted to sleep. This was not one of those times.

Hearing Crystal talk like this surprised Charlie, but it had the intended effect of getting him worked up, too. He pulled back and pushed all the way back in. Crystal's pussy was naturally tight, but this position increased the friction even more. Both of them very quickly felt tingling throughout their entire bodies.

Crystal loved the feeling every time Charlie shoved his dick into her. Her entire pussy was on fire with each stroke, and she loved the feeling as his pelvis smashed into her butt. His balls were hitting her clit with each stroke, which added to the excitement. She knew she was getting very close to another orgasm.

After five minutes, Charlie wasn't sure he'd be able to last much longer. He had been hard and incredibly excited the entire time he was eating out Crystal, and having his dick in her felt unbelievably good. Watching his dick go in and out of her, seeing her butt rock back and forth into him, and feeling her squeeze his dick with each stroke were more than he could take.

Taking advantage of his internet-learned knowledge, he put lots of saliva on his index and middle finger and reached around to rub Crystal's clit. She quickly started grunting over and over, faster and faster, until she just let out one long "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Her pussy clenched on Charlie's dick as an explosive orgasm rolled through her body. The minute her pussy clamped down, Charlie erupted, too.

Crystal's orgasm wasn't as violent as her previous one but felt just as wonderful. The heavenly feeling lasted even longer than last time, aided by feeling Charlie's warm cum shoot into her over and over. Each time her pussy squeezed, Charlie shot more cum. They were in perfect harmony, although Charlie ran dry long before Crystal was done.

Crystal collapsed on the bed, releasing Charlie's dick. He laid down next to her, face down, with his arm draped across her back. Both of them were too tired to move or talk. They lay in silence for a few minutes, with Crystal actually dozing off for a minute. Both of them were totally drained.

When she finally got the strength to roll over, she was looking at a smiling Charlie who had his head propped up on his arm.

"Are you trying to kill me?" she asked with a smile.

"Of course not," he said, broadening his smile. "I need to keep you around so we can do that again and again and again."

"Mmmm, that would be nice. But MAYBE we can rest a little before we try again."

Charlie laughed. "If you insist," he said. "But let's not rest TOO long, okay?"

They didn't.

Leader12
Leader12
980 Followers