Charlie's Apartment Pt. 02: The Drive

Story Info
The steamy trips to their parents, and to the campground.
3.1k words
4.41
18.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel491
angel491
42 Followers

Charlie's legs were already trembling by the time they left to drive to their parents house. Before they had left, Jason had slid behind her, his chest brushing her back, his hands tenderly tugging on her hips so the bulge in his pants grazed her ass. The morning was full of teasing as they finished getting ready and loading up. They'd decided that it was a good idea to carpool in his truck to meet their parents, but now she couldn't stop the daydreams from occupying her every thought. When she crawled inside she noted how cold the cab had gotten overnight and she regretted her decision of simply wearing shorts and t-shirt. As Jason hopped into the passenger side he noted the temperature and offered his jacket to her, wrapping it around her shoulders snuggly so she'd warm up.

The cab did warm up quickly as the sun rose fully in the sky. Their parents lived in a little seaside town a few hours away from Charlie's place, so the two settled into the ride, upbeat tunes playing on the radio and the both of them laughing. The atmosphere was unexpected; she had expected to feel awkward this morning, feel ashamed about what they had done the night before, but Charlie honestly didn't have any regrets. She mused about the implant in her arm, debating wether or not to tell him he could have cum inside of her. She shook her head at the thought, although she took the opportunity to fake a shiver and scoot closer to him as he drove. Jason took the hint and casually wrapped one arm around her shoulders scooting her even closer to him.

His bulge was impressive as it pressed up against the gym shorts he had opted to wear, and Charlie decided to take the opportunity, slipping her hand across the waist band.

"Can I take it out?" She purred quietly against his throat and smiled as he gripped the steering wheel tighter, nodding eagerly. She pulled the waist band down and reached in, wrapping her cold fingers around his warm cock; he whimpered, "Do you want me to stop?" She asked looking up at him.

"No, please don't stop." He panted, scanning the GPS to see if there was a pull out or side road anywhere up ahead. She pulled his hot cock out, stroking it gently, pulling the skin back and forth, his arm falling across her back, gripping her shirt tightly. She lowered her head down as he finally pulled over and took off his seatbelt, her lips wrapping around his head and slowly pushing down, as he slowed safely to a park, she forced him further into her throat. Jason moaned as his hand pulled her shirt up, his fingers finding her sensitive nipples, tracing and teasing, making her shudder and moan around his cock. She kept swallowing more of his impressive rod until his curly public hairs tickled her nose and her eyes rolled back in her head. Jason gasped and moaned as he felt her throat eagerly engulf his throbbing cock. He had never experienced anyone taking so much of him, not even Amy.

Charlie worked his rod in her throat, eager to please, it had been a while since she had been able to properly suck a cock and she had to admit she missed the sensation. Pulling back momentarily she took a deep breath, drool hanging from her tongue, clinging to his glistening head. She began to bob up and down again, her tongue twisting around his glands, teasing her sensitive step-brother. He groaned, wrapping his fingers in her hair and gasping as her talented tongue made obscenities fall out of his mouth. Charlie's free hand reached up to delicately grasp his balls, massaging them tenderly, encouraging him to cum for her, she wanted to taste his cum, wanted to feel it slide down her throat. Her pussy was quivering, she could feel her cotton panties soaked, her puffy labia eating them. Cock sucking always did get her aroused, she loved feeling the way his thick rod twitched in her mouth.

She pulled back, smiling up at him and slid herself backwards, Jason groaned slightly but watched her with wide eyes. Her fingers hooked into the belt loops of her shorts and she wiggled them off, her white panties soaked and see through, stuck flatteringly against the gentle slope of her throbbing pussy. His groans turned to gentle, almost pitiful, moans as his eyes took in the beautiful sight before him. She straddled him then, the larger truck allowing enough room for her to do so, his glorious head perched tentatively against her slit, the cool steering wheel against her back. Jason's mouth hung open, his hands clutching her waist, fingers holding onto the thin fabric of her shirt.

"Please..." he whispered breathlessly against her smiling lips. The electricity between them could not be described and he found his whole body trembling, aching for his step-sister's warm embrace, finding himself in absolute dire need of it. She giggled, but found herself unable to deny how badly she wanted him inside of her too. Her lips curled into a hungry smile as she pulled her panties to the side and lowered herself down, gasping and moaning as he filled her up. She felt the same pressure that she had felt last night and she pushed down against it, he groaned and found her lips with his, kissing her passionately as she bounced up and down on him. She pressed herself against him; as his tongue parted her lips and his cock split her insides, she obsessed with the fullness of it all, and was amazed by how badly she still wanted more.

She was getting close, and could tell that he was too. Charlie moaned loudly as she came, a loud gasp that ended in a violent shudder and Jason ate it up, wrapping his hands around her and forcing her down hard on his cock before trying to pull her up so he could cum as well.

"Cum inside me!" She panted, forcing herself back down, continuing to jerk his cock off with her pussy. His eyebrows furrowed in indecision as he looked at her, "I'm on birth control dummy." She teased, a twinkle in her eye. Jason smiled wide before thrusting as deep as he could and exploding, sending torrents of hot cum across her cervix, filling her up completely. They sat there panting, each trying desperately to catch their breath.

"You're gonna drive me crazy this weekend aren't you?" He groaned teasingly, wrapping his arms around her back and holding her close to him.

"I'm gonna try really hard." She murmured back, laying her head on his chest and nuzzling her face into his neck. They sat like that for a while, neither wanting to break the blissful serenity that they were experiencing together. Charlie was the one to break the silence in the end, groaning exasperatedly as his now soft cock slid sloppily out of her, "We're gonna have to stop somewhere with a bathroom so we can clean up," she chuckled as she fell back against the truck's bench.

"Good idea." He smiled and reached for his seatbelt as he watched her wiggle back into her shorts. He checked the GPS, scanning their route for any icons indicating a rest stop, he found one a few miles up the road and slowly pulled back out onto the empty stretch of asphalt.

The drive passed in a blur of happy conversation. Jason told Charlie about his life in Boston, she knew he had been working at some design company but she was surprised to learn just how much she didn't know about her step-brother. He loved design, wanted to be an architect someday, he told her how he had been thinking about going back to graduate school and getting his degree in it. She loved the idea, encouraging him to apply and do something he genuinely loved. Charlie wouldn't admit it out loud, but she almost believed that Amy breaking off the engagement could be the start of a whole new life for Jason, she could see the excitement in his eyes as he talked about the buildings that made him fall in love with architecture, it was enough to make her start to fall in love with it as well.

"So what are you doing with your life?" He shot her a glance and a smile, Charlie shrugged; she had just finished her bachelors in sociology but still had little to no idea of what she wanted to do with it.

"Honestly, I'm just working at the restaurant until I find something better." She paused, looking out through the dense trees that flew by her window, "I guess that's what happens when you never really leave home." It was a touchy subject. Charlie felt as if her father needed her around, they had depended on each other so much after her mom died; it almost felt like a betrayal to leave.

"Why don't you come visit me down in Boston, see how you like it?" His voice was gentle and kind, but the question made butterflies burst in her stomach. "You need to get out of Maine for two seconds." His chuckle was as warm, to Charlie, as the sun filtering through the trees and she smiled back at him;

"Maybe I will." She told him about how she really wanted to travel, the idea of driving across country, taking as long as she'd like and being able to actually see the world. She told him about how when she was little she would would take her mom's old magazines and make collages of jungles and forests, beaches and cities. She'd make up stories and adventures for each location and her mom had always promised they'd go on those adventures together for real someday.

She could feel his eyes on her when she told him that last part though, she never really talked about her mom and she could only assume he expected to see tears or sadness at this old memory. Instead, she just smiled. Her father found an amazing woman who genuinely loved him, and loved Charlie too. She looked over to him and her smile widened. It hadn't really crossed her mind just how handsome he really was; she felt her cheeks warming up. The rest of the car ride was spent in comfortable silence, Jason's hand resting comfortably on her thigh.

Their parents house was a large grey cottage on the coast, it rose elegantly against the clear blue sky as Charlie and Jason pulled up the crushed stone drive. Jacob's old sedan was already parked out front and they could see the three of them sitting out on the porch, laughing. Jason pulled his hand off of Charlie's lap and sighed quietly to himself; she didn't blame him, it was going to be frustrating playing the role of the perfect family all weekend.

Their reunion was sweet as they laughed and loaded everyone's camping gear into the family RV, finally pulling out and heading towards a nearby national park. Charlie and her dad had gone hiking at this particular location many times when she was growing up, and she found herself more and more excited as they started passing over familiar roads. She was sitting in the back of the RV with the twins, her dad drove and her step mom sang loudly along to the radio in the passenger seat.

Jacob had changed so much since the last time she had seen him. His hair now fell in loose curls to his shoulders and his demeanor was now upbeat and outgoing, in comparison to the shy nerd Charlie had grown to know. The three sat around a round table, a cushioned bench running in a semi circle around it; begging the siblings to squeeze together, laughing as the bumpy Maine roads jostled them against one another.

"So how did y'all end up riding in together?" Jacob smiled as he leaned back, stretching his arms far out behind his head, casually pulling his hair back out of his face.

"Amy and I broke up." Jason's voice dropped as the reality came back to him. Jacob could only stare opened mouthed at the announcement but said nothing. "Yesterday, I found her in bed with a co-worker of mine. Of course things ended and I just jumped in my car and left, ended up crashing at Charlie's apartment last night so I didn't have to deal with those emotions." He said the last part sarcastically but Charlie couldn't help but feel a jolt of hurt shoot through her, catching her off guard.

Panic settled in her mind as Jason received his reality check. She had slept with her step-brother, the same night he had caught the woman he loved in bed with another man. She instantly felt guilty but also hurt at the same time. She stood abruptly, excusing herself from the table and making her way back to the small lavatory, letting the boys quiet voices fade away behind her.

Charlie was confused; she shut the door behind her taking a deep breath and leaning her head against the cool vinyl siding on the wall. Why was she feeling so guilty? She had plenty of one night stands before, her mind was swimming, she had been a rebound and rebounded with others, it had never bothered her, never even crossed her mind. Did she have feelings for him? She looked herself down in the mirror, daring herself to admit it. Her reflection said nothing, and she sighed at herself, turning the water on and patting her face down with the cool liquid, willing it to relax her.

There was a quiet knock on the door that caused Charlie to jump, shutting off the water and patting herself dry with a towel before slipping out quickly. Jacob was leaning against the wall casually, half of a lazy smile making his dimples pop, "You done?" He asked in a bored tone, pushing past her when she nodded. She willed her heart rate to slow as she made her way back to the table.

"You doing alright?" She asked Jason quietly, sitting down next to him.

"Yeah, I'll be ok." He smiled at her, pausing before taking a deep breath, "to be perfectly honest I think Amy and I got on the road to failure a long time ago. I shouldn't have proposed, I just thought it would change things." He shook his head and clapped his hands together before smiling at Charlie, "I'm turning a chapter in my life, I'm going to do what's best for me now." There was an honest excitement in that answer that warmed her. He would absolutely be ok, and maybe she didn't have to feel so guilty after all. Both of them whipped their heads around as they heard a groan from the bathroom, Jacob looked particularly pale and suddenly tired.

"I'm gonna go lay down until we get to the camp ground." He grumbled, his arm wrapped around his stomach, "motion sickness." He managed to mutter out before slipping into the back bedroom and disappearing from sight.

"That was sudden." Charlie noted as she turned back around, her attention divided. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt Jason's hand slip over her leg, his thumb tracing circles on her thigh. Chills shot up her spine as he leaned back casually, closing his eyes as a coy smile spread across his lips. "What're you-" he cut her off, by slipping his finger over his lips and winking at her. Her eyes darted between the front and back of the camper, terrified of someone seeing. No one was looking though, as Jason's fingers slipped down the front of her shorts. No one noticed as his fingers started to work quickly over her clit and luckily of all, no one saw when her head fell backwards and her mouth started to form silent moans of ecstasy.

"You guys excited?" Her step-mom asked, Charlie's head shot up as her step-mom turned in her seat, smiling back at her and Jason. His fingers didn't stop though, hidden well by the table, and she had to fight to keep her features looking nonchalant.

"Yeah! I haven't been camping since Jacob and I went a couple of years back." Jason smiled innocently, his fingers dancing across her sensitive clit all the while.

"It's been a while since I've been out this way." she tried to joke, keeping her voice even and collected as she fought the urge to grind her hips against his hand.

"Oh we know! Your dad was just telling me this morning how you two used to come out this way to hike," her step-mother's tone was gentle and friendly, but Charlie wished she would shut up and turn around again. She could feel her self edging closer to climax already and she could no longer stop herself from gently grinding against Jason's hand. She cleared her throat, acting as if she was simply readjusting herself in the seat, biting her tongue hard against the onslaught of pleasure the simple movement produced.

"I wish we had thought of this earlier." She blurted out, not entirely sure if she was talking to her step-mom or her step-brother at this point, just afraid of a silence, afraid they may be caught.

"Me too! Oh I've wanted to get together with you kids for sometime now, and I'm so happy everyone was able to get the time off, I know things have been so busy-" she began to ramble but Charlie couldn't find it in her to keep paying attention anymore, her thighs trembled and her brain was fuzzy.

Jason continued to sit there as if nothing were happening, looking almost sleepy as he leaned back into the bench, his fingers still working their magic. Focusing slightly when the music got louder, she noticed her step-mom squeal excitedly, facing forward with her hand on the dial as a catchy tune from her past came on the radio.

She took the opportunity to grind more purposefully against Jason's hand, shuddering, her knuckles white around the edge of the table. The immense wave of pleasure that was building within her made it hard for her to think clearly, doing her best just to stay quiet Charlie almost screamed when Jason pulled his hand away. She looked at him, shock and desperation in her eyes, but all he could do was smile and wink before she felt the RV start to slow down.

"We're here!" Her dad piped up cheerily, "Lets get these tents set up before it gets too late," he grumbled about the appearance of a few clouds in the sky as he parked and hopped out of the drivers seat.

"Why-" she pleaded quietly as they heard Jacob shuffle out of the back bedroom.

"It's good for ya." He winked before getting up to help with the tents, leaving her aching for release, trembling and cursing him under her breath.

angel491
angel491
42 Followers