Charlie's new Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to rinse off, quickly, before I put that inside you. The condoms are still on the table. I'll go and get them. Here, use this towel."

Greg stepped out, rubbing himself quickly with a towel. He wrapped it around his slim waist and went outside to retrieve the box of condoms. Charlie hurriedly dried herself and wrapped the towel around her head, coiling her hair on top. She walked to the rear cabin and lay on the bed. Four small spotlights shone to the center of the bed, one in each corner. She felt like the final act of the show with the super-troupers, all showing up every detail of her long, lean body. Greg returned, pausing to admire the spectacle laying on the bed in front of him. The lights shone bright enough for him to see most of the details on her thighs, stomach and breasts. He was mesmerized, staring at each picture intently until Charlie opened her legs and raised her knees. Now he was impressed, the snake's head dipped down her pubic mound, its forked tongue extended until it touched the top of her labia, as if seeking entrance into the slit below. The red tongue appeared to flicker, as if trying to arouse her. Greg's cock twitched in response to the sight. He knew what she wanted.

He knelt on the floor, positioned between her widespread legs, her feet rested on the bed, her knees raised. Her vulva sat in front of him, about six inches from the edge of the bed. He leaned forward and blew on her lips, soft, warm air, making her shudder. He moved closer, inhaling her sweet smell from the rose scented soap. Her slit was neat, nothing showed outside, no flesh protruding. Exactly like a ripe peach, exactly the same look, almost the same texture. He touched the hood over her clitoris with his nose and pressed, gently. He waited a second then poked out his tongue. He probed forwards until the tip touched her lips. He heard her moan. She squirmed a little and moved her hips, opening herself wider and closer to the edge of the bed.

Greg began to lap and lick. Long slow moves up and down her labia. He probes a little deeper with each pass up her slit, spreading her lips with his tongue. Now he had his whole tongue lodged within her spread lips, her clitoris sat exposed at the top of the lips. He licked it slowly, gently, sucking on it now and then. Charlie's hands rested on his head, gently, no need to guide him. He knew what he was doing and did it with an expert's touch, an expert's feel, an expert's precision. His hands slid up her thighs, along the silken skin between her legs, over the chameleon and the eagle swooping along her thigh. His forefingers held her lips open, spreading the bright pink flesh apart, allowing him easier access with his tongue.

He licked, nibbled, kissed, and lapped at her, covering the whole area with his saliva. Soon, her juices mingled with his saliva, making her whole sex wet, wet with lust, wet with desire, wet with need, with hunger, with longing, with passion. Charlie felt her orgasm approaching, she said,

"Don't stop. That is perfect. I'm coming, soon, uhh, ughh, ughhhh, oh yes, more, suck, suck more, a bit more, harder, there, suck, of god, yes, yes, yessssss, aagghhhh! Fuck me!"

Charlie raised her hips, pushing her cunt into his face as hard as she could. She gripped his head and pulled as hard as she could, and she came as hard as she had earlier out on the bench on his big cock. Her body shook and shuddered as the jolts of electricity ripped through her body. The volcano erupted inside once again, flooding her with heat. She shook, whimpered and cried as her body slowly returned to normal. Greg kept his mouth in place, flicking her clitoris with the lightest of touches. Charlie kept coming, jolted with each touch of the tip of his tongue, until she could take no more. She pulled his hair with one hand and pushed his head away with the other.

"Stop. Enough, no more. Fuck that was amazing. Phew! Wow. I need a drink of water."

"Before I get you a drink, do you think I could just use this for a minute?. I promise to be quick, only it's about to explode."

Greg was unrolling the condom over his cock as he spoke. Charlie was too exhausted to complain. She sat up on her elbows and shuffled further back onto the bed, positioning her pussy dead center, well lit and open for him. He knelt up on the bed. The wetness of her orgasm shone in the lights. Greg held his cock down until it lay horizontal to the bed and moved forwards on his knees. The head of his bulbous cock lodged in the entrance, he pushed an inch inside her. He moved his hands to each side of her shoulders, moved his knees a little apart and began to fuck her. No resistance, no slow foreplay, no preamble cuddling, no stroking, just fucking. Charlie raised her knees, holding her calves, pulling her legs up and as wide as she could spread them. Greg pounded into her, quickly, urgently, needfully.

They stared into each other's eyes, both were smiling. They knew what was coming and it was not going to take long. Greg began to grunt with each stroke, pumping as deep inside as he could manage, bumping the head of his erection deep inside her. Charlie grunted in return, the pain an exquisite heat inside her, spreading with each incoming thrust. The heat built and spread. Charlie gasped out,

"Keep doing that, I'm coming again. Just keep fucking me for a little bit longer. There, there, that's it, there, ugh, more, more, ughh, oh god, I'm coming. Fuck meeeee. Argghh!"

Greg kept pounding. He too grunted, shouted, cursed and told her what was happening.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell, fuck me, that is so fucking tight, so fucking hot, so fucking wet, fucking hell. I'm coming with you, with you, now, now, fucking fucking fuck, now, now, oh god, now!"

They both exploded, shaking, shuddering, thumping, pushing, pulling, and squeezing, rolling to and fro, grasping, gasping, groaning and grunting until the shock-waves subsided, the spasms died down. Greg let his weight rest on Charlie's long body. She relished it, lowering her legs and drawing them together under his legs. She toyed with his hair a moment. He kissed her ears and neck, holding her head in his hands. He reached his hand down to grip the condom as he rolled off her, sliding his still engorged but rapidly deflating penis clear of her vagina. He pulled it off and said,

"You want this on your breasts again?"

Charlie rolled over on her tummy.

"Back massage."

Greg tipped the condom into the middle of her back. He straddled her buttocks and applied his hands to her shoulders, spreading the fluid over her patterned skin. He examined more closely the pictures, the patterns, the animals, birds and flowers adorning her strong back. He marvelled at the intricate workmanship, the hours she must have endured under the tattooist's gun. His penis lay in her gluteal cleft, the crack of her ass. He noticed a dribble of cum oozing out of his cock. He picked it up with his fingers and applied it to the small of her back, massaging the head of the puma and the body of the snake.

"How long did it all take?"

"Goodness. I have no idea really. I started to get serious, with the dragon, about eight years ago. It took four sessions of two hours each so eight hours for that. I waited about three months and then started going back every month until Magic Marky had nowhere else to go. I can't let any of it be seen at work. Tattoos are not allowed. I hope you won't give up my secret, Mister Hamilton, Sir!"

She turned her head and looked back at him, a broad grin creased her attractive face, her even, white teeth shining in the spotlight.

"As long as you don't tell anyone that I have a tattoo, too!"

"But you don't have any, not that I've seen. Where are you hiding it?"

"I haven't got it yet but I will on Sunday when we get back from our sail. I think a lizard on the inside of my leg would be appropriate, to catch the flies on that flower there."

He pressed a thumb into the flower on the inside of her thigh. Two flies hovered over the petals.

"They're bees, you silly man! You can stop now. It's gone all dry. I need to wash my back again. Will you do it for me?"

"Of course. Come on then. We need to get some sleep. It's almost eleven thirty. We need to be up in six hours!"

The Second Middle Part

The next morning dawned bright and clear with the gentlest of breezes from the land to the sea. Greg slept through the alarm. Charlie heard it but chose to ignore it. Last night, after the riotous outdoor sex and a shower, then the sex on the bed, the massage and another shower, they had gone to bed with the intention of having an early night so as to be up with the lark and out of the marina by six o'clock. At midnight, Greg was kneeling behind Charlie on the bed in the rear cabin, pumping into her with renewed vigor and determination. At eleven thirty, his erection, sandwiched between them as they lay together attempting sleep, needed to see some action. For thirty minutes they had toyed with each other, sucked, kissed, pulled and nibbled at each other until Greg told her he was ready to engage his cock into her pussy once more. Ten minutes of doggy-style fucking later and Greg reared over her back, pushing her shoulders hard into the bed as he roared into her ear again.

"Come, come, coming. Fucking hell, coming, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Charlie felt his throbbing cock pulsing inside her and joined him. She shuddered, shook, screaming into the bed-sheets as she quivered like a bow string, her orgasm ripping through her once again. Four for her, three for him. Then they slept, well after midnight.

They managed to leave the marina at nine, after a hurried breakfast and quick preparation to get the boat ready to sail. Greg motored them out of the marina into the Patapsco River, then into the bay and under the Francis Scott Key bridge then later out into the Chesapeake Bay. They meandered from side to side, exploring the channel as much as possible while staying within the buoyed guidance system. They enjoyed the bird life, the movement of other boats out in the bay and the eventual ability to sail when the wind picked up around eleven o'clock.

"You see, we didn't need to get up at sparrow's fart to sail. Here comes the wind now and it's almost lunch time." observed Charlie.

Greg said nothing apart from instructing Charlie to take the wheel and head south. They sailed until the sun dipped a few feet above the horizon, enjoying the breeze, the sailing and the salad sandwiches and soda for lunch. Charlie sat topless, enjoying the warm summer sun on her body. Her tattoos glistened as the sheen of sweat shone on her tan skin. They found a suitable anchorage for the night among the many inlets and streams that flow into the bay. They swam for twenty minutes in the warm water, playing, touching, kissing and caressing each other into a state of fevered excitement. Charlie told Greg she wanted to try something, inside, in the saloon.

Come with me. I'll show you." she urged.

The cabin housed a small chart table facing the side wall. Positioned in front of it was a sturdy stool on a steel pole. It swiveled around, allowing the occupant to look aft and see outside into the cockpit, face the table or facing forward to work at the small cooker. Charlie sat at the table while Greg mixed the cocktails. He had brought all the makings with him in one of his large duffel bags. The small fridge even made ice, not much, but enough for two drinks each. Charlie spun right around. She felt the stool rise up a little as she came full circle. She rotated again, and again, until the stool stopped moving. She had reached the upper limit of travel. Her legs dangled over the edge, her toes barely touching the floor. She got off and spun it down to its lowest position. It was only about a foot off the deck. She spun it back to a more central position, then she knelt on it and looked across at Greg. He wore just a swimsuit, his penis filling the pouch with barely concealed outlines as he measured and poured. Her bikini covered the bare minimum, leaving her wondrous body on display for his lustful gaze. She smiled as he approached with the two Long Island Iced Teas. He handed her one and they clinked glasses.

"Cheers. Do you want to sit outside?"

"Yes, let's do that. But later, we must try out this stool. Look. She got off and rotated it one way, spinning it one hundred and eighty degrees, first one way, then the other.

"The height is perfect, don't you think? It's just big enough for me to kneel on it. Think of the possibilities!"

"Oh yes! I see what you mean. Let's drink these first. I want to watch the sunset from outside on the fore-deck. Come on."

Greg had arranged several seat cushions on the front deck for them to lounge on. They propped them up and leaned against the mast, facing the setting sun. They chatted amiably and sipped at the iced drinks. Greg got up to refresh them after twenty minutes of intimate chat, smiles, touches and kisses. Charlie had not felt this way about a man for a long time. She felt comfortable, secure, peaceful, and happy with the undemanding Mister Hamilton. The fact that he was her boss made her pause. Office relationships often ran into difficulties when other egos got involved.

"A penny for them." said Greg as he sat beside her.

"I was just wondering about Monday and the people at work. It might not go down too well if anyone finds out."

"Charlie. I am the Vice President. You think I care what anyone says? Toby and I go way back and he will be delighted that I've got a new lady friend. I assume I do have a new lady friend, do I?"

She pulled him close and kissed his warm lips, tasting the whiskey on his breath.

"Yes, Mister Hamilton. You surely do, if you want one, that is."

"I surely do, Charlie, I surely do.Cheers."

They sat quietly as the sun set in front of them. The air grew chilled as darkness fell over the bay. Lights came on as boats around them prepared meals and evening activities, whatever they might be. Charlie and Greg knew already what their evening activity would be. Dinner could wait.

"Time for that stool ride." said Greg.

Charlie dropped her bikini on to the table in the cabin. Greg's swimsuit landed on top of it seconds later. Charlie pulled him closer to the stool, looking at the height of his cock, the height of the stool and the adjustment she would need to account for the distance between her pussy and the stool. She rotated the stool upwards a couple of turns and gauged that would be correct. She knelt up on the stool, steadying herself by gripping the table. Greg stood behind her, his back towards the cabin door. He held his semi-erect cock in his hand and proffered it to Charlie's pussy as she pushed her backside towards him.

"One more turn down." said Greg.

He rotated the stool making sure Charlie didn't topple off.

"Go back a half turn." said Charlie.

Greg obliged. Charlie's head was now in front of his cock. She opened her mouth, grasped the shaft with one hand and pulled him into her mouth. She wanted a proper, hard, erection. Right now it felt like about half an erection. She needed to do some work on it before he would be ready to get inside her pussy. He groaned as she sucked and swirled her tongue around the shaft, over the crown, sucking on the head until it grew in her mouth, grew hard, grew fat, grew long. After several minutes of virtuoso fellatio, he was ready, so was Charlie. She could feel the wet heat between her legs. She saw him reach onto the table, grip the packet and tear it with his teeth.

"Wait. No need to cover it. Come in my mouth. I'm not worried about STDs, only getting pregnant. You can fuck me then turn me around and come in my mouth. How would that be?"

"Fuck, yes. Great. Make him wet."

"I'm soaking. Just put it inside me but make sure you come back here before you come."

Charlie paused a moment, smiled and did as she was told. She turned on the chair until she had her knees on the cushion. She lowered her backside until her pussy was at the right height. Greg pushed forward, holding his cock until it lodged in her lips, then he thrust inside, one long, smooth stroke, as deep as he could. He paused, then stroked again, once, twice, three times; long slow strokes, and then he withdrew once more. Charlie felt empty, exposed, her pussy squeezed as if he was still inside her.

Charlie was on the move. He swung the stool through one hundred and eighty degrees, such that now her face was close to his belly. She had merely to dip her head and he was in her mouth. He stroked, once, twice, three times; long slow strokes, and then withdrew. She tasted herself; fresh, clean, pussy juice, as he spun her back and forth. Three strokes in her wet mouth, three strokes in her wet pussy. Three strokes in her wet mouth, three strokes in her wet pussy. They both loved every minute of it. Charlie began to laugh at the sheer novelty of the experience. He was silent, concentrating on not coming too soon. This went on for several more minutes until he felt the time had come to either stop altogether or alternatively, explode in her warm, welcoming mouth.

"I'm getting close." he grunted, his cock buried in her pussy.

"In my mouth, be sure to come in my mouth." she said.

He turned her one final time; he was close to coming, and three strokes he felt would be enough. Charlie reached for his swollen shaft this time, pumping him into her mouth. At the end of the third stroke, he withdrew once more, ready to shoot over her face. He held his cock and pumped rapidly, just a few quick strokes was all he needed. He groaned as his orgasm shot through his body, gasping for air, shaking his hips and he blasted his cum from deep within. He looked down to see her mouth gaping open for him. Her hand clasped just under the head, aiming him. He could not avoid shooting the first violent jet of cum straight into her open mouth. The second and third followed close on the heels of the first. She pulled on his pulsing shaft, gripping hard enough to force him to move his hips towards her. She wanted more. Her mouth closed around his throbbing cock head, she sucked, every last drop, until he stopped shaking with pleasure. He looked down at her upturned face. She withdrew his cock, smiled up into his eyes, opened her mouth to show him where his copious shots of cum rested on her tongue, then she swallowed. They were both ecstatic with joy. Charlie even wiped the excess from her chin and slipped it into her mouth, sucking her fingers clean. Greg had seen something similar in porn movies, but this was for real and a hundred times sexier.

Now he spun her once more. Several tuns as he raised her up to meet him. He moved her slowly, not wanting to make her dizzy. When the stool stopped at the highest point, Greg dipped his head a little and moved in for the kill.

He placed a hand under her pubic bone and raised her to a more comfortable height. He dipped his head, extended his tongue and touched the tip to her puckered anus. The shock sent a jolt through Charlie's entire body. He tried again, same result. A first for Charlie. Never before had anyone tongued her anus and she loved it! He kept at it for a minute or so then he began to lap, lick, kiss, pull, spread, slide and blow on her proffered backside and gaping pussy. His hands and fingers traced patterns over her thighs, backside and back, heightening the intensity of arousal for Charlie.

He inserted and withdrew three fingers in her dripping pussy. He licked her ass, rimming the hole, even probing inside with his powerful tongue. Charlie gripped the table, her ass thrust out over the edge of the stool. He stood behind her, enjoying the open access to her pussy and anus. He worked on, concentrating on the moves and kisses that produced the most reaction in the way of low moans from Charlie. It took him around four minutes to bring her to orgasm. He felt her pussy squeezing his fingers. She was getting close. Her breathing became fast and shallow, little grunts of pleasure escaped her lips. Her ass pushed back further, her cheeks spread wider, her moans became slightly louder as she rode the bullet he had fired deep within her. When she came, she let out a muffled scream into the desk, shuddered and squirted clear liquid over his face, much to his delight. The orgasm was so powerful that she really did pass out for a few seconds, draped limp on the stool, leaning on the table as he allowed her to recover. Seconds later, she leaned up, reached for his hand and slid off the stool. Her legs gave way. Greg gripped her and led her to the cabin where they collapsed onto the bed in a tangled heap of sweaty limbs and tussled hair. They relaxed, recovering their breath. A shower beckoned and then dinner.