Charlie's Not an Angel Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie finally makes me hers forever.
4.2k words
4.67
2.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been seeing Charlie for close to a month, and it was simply amazing!

Charlie was sweet, loving, caring and affectionate. She was also kinky, dominant, controlling (in a good way) and very open minded.

I still hadn't had sex with Charlie. This was different for me. In other situations where I started dating a girl, things had moved much faster. Charlie had told me that she wanted things to move slowly, that she wanted us to concentrate on getting to know each other before we slept together.

She did, however, suck my cock every chance that she got. We kissed a lot. I got the chance to kiss and suck on her tits too. But everytime I tried to pull her pants down, she pushed me away and said we needed to wait.

I was also getting much better at eating my own cum. Miss Charlie insisted that I do this at least once a day. I would either do it by myself when I was at home or in the office, or when I was with her, which was clearly my favorite option.

Since our first real date at the bar, Charlie had helped me pick new panties. I now had a complete collection, and all of my boxers were gone in the trash. She had also initiated me to makeup, but it wasn't too feminine. Everyday, I would apply a very light touch of makeup. I liked how it made me look, and I was eager to learn more about it.

I went back to the bar a few times, and never got bothered by Mike again. But I did see him (he was always there), and he basically just ignored me. Charlie said that he had been warned and that he would be permanently banned from the bar if he acted up again.

I loved going to The Stallion, and watching Charlie work. She was so good with the clients, always smiling. She really seemed to enjoy doing that. One night, she even asked me if I'd like to work there when she did. I said yes, of course. I just preferred not staying up too late the nights prior to training runs. She was totally fine with that.

So Charlie gave me some basic training, and I was now able to run the cash, mix a few simple drinks, serve bottled products, etc. For me, it wasn't about the money at all. It was about spending as much time as possible with my girlfriend, and it was great to have that quality time in such a cool place.

Over the weeks, I noticed that people at work were acting a little differently around me. I wondered if Mark had talked about our encounter with his colleagues. After all, I did see him at the bar 3 or 4 times.

But I also suspected that my staff noticed that I was becoming someone different. For example, I dressed a little bit differently since Charlie had taken me out shopping. I wasn't wearing girl clothes, but my working clothes were definitely more colorful, and maybe a little bit more feminine. If only they knew that I had silky panties everyday under my work attire!

It's weird how all of this had happened without me even thinking about it. I wasn't even able to pinpoint the moment where things changed, or where I changed. I knew I was different. I knew I was becoming someone else. But I didn't really understand why and how, and I was ok with that, simply because I was falling in love with Charlie.

I had never felt this way about a girl, and had never been this happy and able to be my true self with someone.

We were still doing pretty good with our running schedule, and managed to run at least 5 times a week, including 3 times with our running group. Our marathon was getting closer, so it was important for us to keep our goals in mind. Charlie was an amazing motivator, and I loved running by her side.

As the weekend was getting closer, Charlie sent me a text while I was in my office.

"Hi babes. Hope you're doing well, sweetie. I'd love for you to spend the weekend at my place. Want to? Ready for it?"

It was the first time that she had invited me to her condo. We had spent some time at the bar, running, and at my place; but never at hers. I was excited about it.

"Oh Miss Charlie, I would love that! The whole weekend?"

"Yep! And no running for 2 days! Hahaha I want you all for myself this weekend, sweetie. Deal?"

"Deal! I'll pack a small bag and meet you there after supper?"

"No, actually, I'll prepare supper. Be here for 5:30 please. Don't forget your panties!"

"Oh I wont! Can't wait to see you!"

I was really happy about Miss Charlie's invitation. I felt that this might be a key moment in our relationship. I already knew I wanted to commit to her, but I still wasn't certain about her real emotions towards me. I was hoping that this weekend together would solidify our growing love and relationship.

Time went by quickly, and I was ready to go meet Miss Charlie! On my way there, I grabbed two bottles of wine - one rosé and one merlot - and also dropped by the local flower shop to get her some roses. I know, I can sometimes be a little bit old-fashioned.

Her building was amazing! It was an old structure that had recently been renovated. I immediately noticed how fancy it was, just by the look of the main entrance, and the presence of two employees in the lobby. They greeted me with a smile.

"Good evening Sir. Nice flowers! I'm sure she or he will appreciate the gesture. Who are you here to see?"

"Thanks! I'm looking for Charlie Tremblay's condo."

I noticed that the other employee had a grin on his face.

"Yes of course Sir. I'll call her right away."

Two minutes later, I was standing in front of Miss Charlie's door. I knocked twice. And there she was. More beautiful than ever. She was wearing a fitted black leather dress, and had knee high leather boots. Her makeup was a little bit gothic like, but her lipstick was bright red. Her perfume was simply amazing. I couldn't believe that Miss Charlie was actually my girlfriend.

"Hi sweetie, give me a kiss."

She leaned towards me and our lips met. We kissed for about 60 seconds.

"I brought you flowers and some wine, Miss Charlie."

"Awww babes. That is wonderful. Thanks so much."

She took the flowers and bottles and put them on the table. I had never seen such a luxurious condo. There was a very large living room, with an outstanding view of Montréal. One large wall was full of books, and another had art on it - mostly black and white pictures of her. The kitchen looked like a fancy restaurant's kitchen. I noticed a hallway that probably led to the bedrooms and washroom.

"Welcome to my place, babes. I hope you'll like it. Before we go any further, you will remove all your clothes now, except your sexy panties. Drop everything in the basket." She pointed towards a little basket by the door.

I blushed immediately, but I started removing my clothes without hesitation. I could see how Miss Charlie was pleased with my reaction.

"You're so obedient, babes. I really, really like how responsive you are. We will have the most amazing weekend together, I promise!"

I smiled at her.

"Oh, and phone and keys in the basket too, babes."

"Yes of course Miss Charlie."

"What's your code for the phone sweetie?"

"361232"

"Good, thanks babes."

She took the basket and stored it in the living room closet.

"Now, follow me my sweet baby!"

Miss Charlie took my hand and we did a complete walkthrough of her amazing condo. The structure, walls, and ceilings had a retro look, but everything else was very modern. I just could not believe the view she had from the 10th floor.

After touring the living room and kitchen areas, she brought me towards the bedrooms. Most of the condo was decorated in a dark gothic style, but the first room on our left was a very odd exception.

"This will officially be your room, babes. I mean, you will sleep with me in the main bedroom, but you will have your own little space to get pretty."

I couldn't believe what was in front of me. The bedroom was all pink. Pink walls, pink carpet, pink makeup station, pink cushions. The bedroom had it's own bathtub, sink and toilet. All in a different shade of pink, of course.

"Do you like it, Dani? It's yours if you want it!"

I blushed. I was so hypnotized by Miss Charlie, by everything that she said and the way that she talked to me, that I was ready to move into this blubble gum girlie room.

"I really like it Miss Charlie!"

"Well that bulge and wet spot in your panties already gave me that answer, sweetie! Haha But I'm really happy that you like it. And look, I even have a little sign with your name on it on the door."

The sign did say Dani's Pink Room. Cute.

I could tell that Miss Charlie was happy to show me around, and that she had made an effort for me to feel at home.

We then arrived in front of the Master bedroom. The room was gigantic! Almost as big as the living room. There was a huge bed in the middle, and Miss Charlie didn't really make any effort to hide some of her BDSM gear. I could clearly see, for example, leather straps on each corner, obviously to restrain someone on the bed.

She took my hand and led me in. Here again, decoration was very tasteful, and with a gothic feel. There were very nice pieces or art on the night tables and on the walls. The room had a large window which gave a glipse of the city. When we passed the bed, I noticed a large cage that looked like a kennel. Miss Charlie immediately looked at me and smiled.

"This will only be used if you're a bad girl!"

Bad girl? I smiled and blushed. My mind was racing. I couldn't understand why I was suddenly wetting my panties just because she had referred to me as a girl. She obviously noticed and grabbed my crotch.

"Did you like it when I called you a girl, Dani? You can tell me anything, you know?"

I was bright red. But my cock was as hard as ever, and my panties were wet. She knew I enjoyed it. There was no sense in hiding it.

"Yes, Miss Charlie, I really enjoyed it."

She smiled, as she approached me and kissed me softly on the lips, her right hand brushing my skin. I then felt her fingers caress my nipples, while she brushed my ass with her other hand.

"I hope you know how much I enjoy having you here, sweetie!"

"I'm so happy to be here with you Miss Charlie! I really am!"

"Good girl. Mistress is proud of you. This weekend will be life changing for us, my sweet, sweet Dani."

We continued to walk in the large master bedroom. Mistress showed me her gigantic closet, in which I saw a large collection of shoes, pants, shirts, dresses, as well as a complete wall of sex toys. Next to closet, there was a smaller one. She pointed at it, smiling.

"This is yours, my sweet Dani. I already started buying a few special things for you."

I immediately turned bright red, as I looked around. There was a section with sports gear. Tight pink running pants, cut off tight tops, white and pink sneakers (my correct size of course), and a lot of other gear, most of it pink, baby blue, purple and white. Then there were quite a few pieces of clothing that looked a little bit more business professional. But all of them were clearly women's clothes. I also saw a a shelf on which there were a few wigs. One was pink shoulder length; one was a little longer and dark black; the other was bright red and much shorter.

"I hope Mistress is not scaring you with all of this. I know it's a lot to take in, Dani. And of course, you will have your say later tonight. If you decide that you don't want this new life, I'll accept your decision. I'll be deeply disappointed, but I'll accept it and we'll go our separate ways. But I think you will say yes. I think you will want to experience what this new lifestyle has to offer. I think that you love me so much that you will not be able to resist. That you will be ready to do anything to be with me, to please me. I think that tonight, you will accept to be mine forever my sweet Dani!"

I smiled at her.

"Mistress, I'm not scared at all. I might seem scared sometimes, but it's more a sense of surprise. Please know that everytime that you speak to me, the simple sound of your voice soothes me and I immediately forget all my fears. I'm super excited about all of this!"

"Good, I'm so happy to hear that, my sweet Dani!"

Miss Charlie then led me to the kitchen table. She had prepared a nice healthy meal, and the wine that I had chosen matched it perfectly. While we savored every bite and every drink, we spent supper discussing our lives, our goals, our successes, our relationships, and what caused their failures.

It was so easy to talk to Miss Charlie. I had never met someone who was such a good listener. She would never interrupt me, leaving me all the time and space to express myself. Of course, I did the same for her.

We also laughed a lot. I already knew that Miss Charlie had a good sense of humour, but she brought it up a notch, and I laughed so much that I had tears in my eyes.

After supper and few glasses of wine (and of course I felt tipsy at this point), Miss Charlie led me to the pink room... my special room. As we walked in, I noticed a cute little pink box on the vanity table.

Although this room was smaller than the master bedroom, it was still quite large. In the far left corner, there were two comfy chairs. Mistress picked up the little box and invited me to sit down beside her.

"How does it feel to be in your special room, sweetie?"

"Feels great, Miss Charlie. I couldn't be happier."

"Good girl. Mistress is so proud of your attitude and progress. You're doing great."

She was smiling and seemed genuinely happy. I was happy too. She then handed me the little pink box.

"This little box could change both of our lives forever, my sweet Dani. Open it please."

I slowly opened the pink box, and took out the paper inside. That's when I saw it. A beautiful pink and black leather collar. On the tag, I could read: "Property of Mistress Charlie." There was a black heart on the other side.

"Oh wow, it's beautiful Mistress!"

"I'm happy you like it, sweetie. Now, we will only have this discussion once, so please listen carefully to me. Do you understand?"

"I understand, Mistress."

"Good girl. Tonight, you have the power. You have the authority. You will decide your faith, our faith. But depending on your decision, after tonight, you will no longer make any decision. Tonight, you will decide if you want to be mine forever. Mine to control, love, protect. But also mine to use, abuse, transform. If you say yes to me, you will no longer be able to control your life, decisions and future. You will completely and totally rely on your Mistress for that. This is a huge decision, my sweet Dani. And I understand if you're not ready to make that commitment. But the choice is simple: you are mine, or our relationship ends tonight."

I looked at her, unable to speak. I knew this wasn't role playing. She was serious. I started thinking about what all of this involved. What would my family think? What would happen with my business? My professional relationships? But although there were so many questions in my mind - and maybe some doubt - I was unable to say no to her.

"I want this, Miss Charlie. I really, really do."

She smiled.

"Good girl. You're confirming that I made the right choice in believing in you, my love. There is one last thing we need to discuss before I collar you. Before I say what it is, pull down your panties and stroke your cock, sweetie."

I was already really hard. I had been all night, and my panties were wet with precum. I immediately pulled my panties down, and my erect cock popped out.

"Scoop that precum and spread it all over your lips baby."

I did as she instructed, and went back to stroking my cock. I knew I was close.

"I want you to cum now. Cum on your tummy baby."

I did't need more encouragement. I shot a huge load of cum all over myself. There was so much!

"Good girl, very good girl! So proud of you my love. Now take all that cum and eat it."

"Yes Mistress."

I scooped all of my semen and brought it to my lips. I pushed it in my mouth, making sure to lick my fingers. I swallowed all of it.

"You're such a good girl. So obedient! Now, tell me how it felt? Tell me how much you love cum."

"I loved it Mistress. I really love cum. Thanks for that!"

She smiled and got up. She walked towards me, took my hands and helped me up. She kissed me deeply, and whispered in my ear.

"This is the last thing you need to know before your make your final decision, sweetie."

She caressed my hair, and put both hands on my shoulders. She then slowly pushed me down to my knees. My face suddenly facing her crotch. She pulled her dress up, and pushed my face against her crotch. She was wearing a black thong. I suddenly realized what Mistress wanted me to know before I was collared. As my face was pressed against her crotch, I felt something hard. Miss Charlie had a cock.

I looked up at her. She was smiling. She knew I was surprised, and was eagerly waiting to see my reaction.

"So my sweet girl, do you want to see it?"

I surprised myself, as I answered without any hesitation.

"Yes Mistress, I really want to see it."

"Good girl."

She pulled down her panties, exposing her perfect cock. It was about 6 inches, was fully erect, and was wet with precum. I had never been so close to another cock. But for some reason, it just felt right, and I just knew what to do.

I kissed the tip of it. It tasted so good. I couldn't believe I was here, in front of my girlfriend and soon to be owner, kneeling, ready to suck her cock.

"Go on, my love. Take my cock in your slutty mouth. You know you want it my sweet Dani! It's the last thing you need to do before you're mine forever."

I looked up at her. She made me feel so good. I felt so protected and loved. I immediately opened my mouth and took her cock in my mouth. It's weird because I knew exactly what to do.

I thought I was doing pretty good, taking all of her cock in my mouth. But then I felt Mistress put her hands on both sides of my face. She started becoming a little more agressive, almost as if she wanted to fuck my mouth. I gagged a little bit, but overall managed to follow her lead.

"That's right, my sweet Dani. You are slowly becoming my little slut, are you? Mistress will be fucking that mouth often. In fact, you will be on stand by 24 hours a day for Mistress' cock. You will learn to crave it. You will learn that this is a reward for cumsluts like you. But you'll be ok with it, because you know that I love you, and that you love me. And that makes everything feel right and natural."

She kept fucking my mouth, and I was getting hard again. Her words penetrated my mind deeply, just as her cock penetrated my mouth deeply, hitting the back of my throat.

"I love you, Dani. And I want you to be mine forever."

As she said those words, her body tensed up. And she came. A huge load of cum deep in my mouth. She continued to hold my face in place. There was really no way out. She was pushing her cum deep in my mouth.

"Swallow Mistress' cum and be mine forever my sweet girl!"

I admit that I did gag a little bit, this being my first time, but I swallowed most of her precious load. I didn't know it at that time, but I would quickly become an expert at sucking my owner's cock and would be rewarded with at least two loads every day.

Mistress slowly let her beautiful cock slide of my mouth, and made sure to squeeze it hard to leave a trace of cum on my cheeks and lips. I looked up at her. She was smiling and seemed so proud. I was in heaven.

"Mistress is so happy that you have made your decision, sweetie. That was a very good blow job. I will help you improve your cocksucking skills, but that was very good for a first time. I'm proud of you my dear. Now stay on your knees. It's time to put that collar on."

I was so hard. I had cum on my face, had just swallowed her precious load, and my own cock was dripping precum.

Mistress took the collar in her hands. It was really beautiful. Pretty. Sexy.

12