Charlotte Blossoms into a Lover

Story Info
Charlotte becomes a lover and takes a risk with Liam.
5.2k words
4.25
10.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
34 Followers

Charlotte and Liam woke up to a very white Christmas on campus. The snow had trapped them in his residence hall. They were in no hurry to get anywhere. He had fallen asleep snuggled up naked behind her all night.

She loved waking up in his arms with him spooning her behind him. She could feel his erection growing against her ass. He started kissing her shoulders and neck and squeezed her more firmly.

"Good morning beautiful," Liam said as Charlotte turned to face him. "Good morning to you as well handsome," she replied. She reached up to kiss him and he put his hand on her breasts.

Charlotte loved how warm his hands were on her tits as he squeezed her nipples. She reached for his chest, and they continued to make out and eventually made it down to his cock. He was rock hard. Liam moaned in pleasure at her touch.

Liam had reached out to the nearly full box of condoms, but Charlotte stopped him for a moment. "I want to feel you inside of me briefly before you put it on," Charlotte said nervously. "Are you sure you want that?" Liam replied. She shook her head yes. She reached up to kiss him.

As he broke the kiss, he said, "I have only had sex a few times, but I never have felt it bare with anyone. Not even for a moment." Charlotte replied, "then we do this together as our first experience. I am not on birth control yet, but when I do I want you to cum inside me."

Liam smiled and Charlotte kissed him passionately. She went on her back, and he started kissing her breasts and nipples sending electric currents down to Charlotte's very wet pussy.

She was so turned on right now. Liam kissed down to her honey pot and ate her out. She had a super intense orgasm and came all over his face. He lapped up all her juices and made his way up to her mouth so she could taste herself again.

Liam got on his back and Charlotte dove her mouth on top of Liam. She had the same plan she had last night, wanting him to cum inside her mouth before they had sex so he would not explode on impact.

She ran her mouth against his rock-hard erection and sucked him off until he grunted so loud and exploded every bit of cum, he had in her mouth. She kept sucking on him until he could not take it anymore.

Charlotte released his cock from her mouth and went to snuggle Liam as they waited for his beast to regain strength. She intertwined her fingers with his and said to him, "I know we have only been dating a few months, but I've not felt any happier than I have right now. I love you Liam."

Liam smiled at Charlotte and felt as happy as he ever had. Without much further hesitation he replied, "I love you too Charlotte." They kissed and held each other. Charlotte rolled to her back and Liam nuzzled her neck and made his way down to her breasts and nipples. She reached for his cock, and he was ready.

He continued to suckle on her breasts and nipples a little more before reaching for some lube and made sure the condom was close by. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Liam asked.

Charlotte nodded. "I want to feel you, but as soon as you start getting close, please put on the condom," she said. Liam smiled and nodded. He greased up his cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. Last night he had taken her virginity, this morning they would briefly experience sex without protection.

Liam kissed Charlotte as he entered her, and she gasped at feeling all of him pierce her without the condom. Liam stopped when he was all the way inside her. "OMG that feels amazing, I can't want to be on birth control." Charlotte said. Her eyes widened in wonder as she could see his bare cock was completely in her pussy.

Liam replied that it felt incredible to him also as he started grinding back and forth inside her. She grabbed his hips as he slowly made his movements, and he cupped her breasts and sucked hard on her nipples. She loved feeling him bare.

Charlotte experienced an epic orgasm from Liam being inside of her without any protection. He could feel her shake as she orgasmed. He was starting to breathe heavier as his orgasm was building.

He carefully slipped out of her and put the condom on, making sure they were fully protected again. Liam slid easily back inside her and Charlotte wrapped her legs around him. Her pussy was so wet, no lube needed.

He was grinding at a rapid pace trying to cum as hard as he could in the condom. His breathing quickened and he started to moan. Charlotte knew he was close. She held him tight and squeezed her pussy as hard as she could on his cock.

Liam arched his back and pinned her down to put as much force of his weight against her. He finally felt the ping at the base of his spine, grunted loudly as he exploded into the condom. She felt him shake so much she thought the condom would come off in their ecstasy.

When Liam finally stopped shaking, he rolled out of her on to his back and the condom was bulging from his ejaculation.

She gently removed the condom slowly from his softening cock as he moaned from her touch and put her mouth on him, slowly sucking out the last drops of his cum. He eventually asked her to stop as he became too sensitive, and they cuddled together.

"Wow, that was really amazing! I can't wait until I can cum inside you." Liam said, still breathing heavily. "I want to feel you pulse in me." Charlotte replied. The remaining days of the year found the two of them trying different sexual positions and exploring more of each other's bodies. They used every condom in the box!

--------------------

The spring semester had started, and Charlotte could not wait to tell Emily and Penelope about her sexual awakening with Liam. The girls were so happy for Charlotte and to hear that she and Liam felt real love. Emily and Penelope shared their Christmas and New Year's stories.

Both her friends were glad that Charlotte wanted to get on birth control before taking any risks with Liam. This was especially true for Penelope who really loved her boyfriend Aidan but was also glad that she did not have to change all her life plans due to an unplanned pregnancy.

Emily also admitted that her and Ben were not as careful over the winter break, and she was elated that she got a negative pregnancy test before returning to campus.

Liam and Charlotte had three semesters left of college before both would need to go to law and graduate school as their romance was blossoming,

Both Liam and Charlotte were back in school mode and made as much time for each other as they could on weekends. They also planned to do a triple date with Penelope, Aidan, Emily, and Ben.

They all had agreed to go out to dinner a few weeks into the spring semester so the guys could all get to know one another, and the girls could have their chats.

Liam, Aidan, and Ben liked each other enough to have some conversations about college goals and what they liked to do in their spare time. It pleased the girls having such gentlemen boyfriends.

The dinner off campus went well and they all decided to hit the sweet shop for dessert where Liam and Charlotte had some of their first dates.

They all got something different and continued their conversations. Eventually the couples all went their separate ways and indicated they hoped to get together again soon.

Liam walked Charlotte back to her residence hall. They kissed each other passionately. Since they were alone, she was ok with him grabbing her breasts over her clothes.

They had not been intimate since the start of the year. "Let's make some plans for Valentine's Day," Liam said. "I have an idea for somewhere we can go for a nice dinner and some alone time."

Charlotte blushed and smiled and said she would like that. "I talked to the school doctor last week and I am getting on birth control very soon, I can't wait to experience more with you Liam." Charlotte replied.

Liam smiled and kissed and hugged her. "This is new for both of us, and it will be worth the wait," he said. They kissed some more and eventually said goodnight.

--------------------

Valentine's Day was getting closer and as busy as the school year was it did not leave a lot of time for Liam and Charlotte to have a lot of alone time. They were getting hornier by the minute.

They made out in quiet places in the library or another part of campus that was less likely for them to be interrupted. Their roommates were always around so it did not allow them to have sex at either of their resident halls.

The good thing was both of their roommates had romantic partners which meant that one of would have a quiet room in their resident hall for intimacy.

Liam had made reservations for a nice Italian restaurant near campus. He picked Charlotte up at her residence hall at 6pm on Saturday night.

She was wearing one of the dresses she looked amazing in, and he was wearing a nice sweater she thought he looked very handsome. It had been really cold lately, so they bundled up as they walked to the restaurant.

Dinner had been perfect; they both enjoyed a nice meal and a glass of wine while they discussed classes and what they wanted to do together for the evening and weekend.

They both agreed that since it was so cold out and they had not had much time to each other lately, they would skip dessert and go straight to his room on campus.

Liam and Charlotte went inside where it was warm in his room. They were finally alone. The started kissing each other passionately. Liam went right for her dress and about ripped it off her body.

Charlotte in turn was trying to get his clothes off as fast as possible. She had on a new red bra that really made her breasts look amazing. This one opened from the back, but Liam did not mind, he got it open easily and went to town on her chest.

Charlotte was going crazy with Liam clinging to her neck, chest, and nipples like a horny vampire. She got him to stop long enough so that she could get his shirt and pants off and now were making their way to the bed just in their underwear. They continued to make out and Charlotte reached for Liam over his boxer briefs.

He thought he was going to blow his load right there; he had been without her touch for so long. Liam also went to her warm happy place rubbing his hand over her panties and teasing the top of them. This also drove Charlotte crazy.

She asked him to stop for a moment. "I have to tell you that I did not get on birth control this past week," Charlotte said with her head down, nearly crying. "They ran out before I could pick any up, so I won't get it until next week, I'm so sorry."

Liam reached up for her face, wiped away her tears and kissed her. "Hey. we have plenty of time to enjoy that, for now let us be safe, sex is wonderful with you Char," Liam replied. Charlotte blushed and kissed Liam passionately,

He pulled Charlotte's panties off and started eating her out. She loved feeling his tongue in her pussy and on her g spot. It drove her crazy and she quickly came all over his face. Liam was lapping up all her juices. He loved making her shake all over him.

Charlotte turned Liam on his back and pulled his boxer briefs off and nearly completely inhaled his penis. She went to town on him, he thought he was going to explode the minute she started sucking on him.

She kept going harder and harder and then stopped and got on top of Liam. He slid right into her tight warm pussy and both gasped.

Liam went to reach for a condom, but Charlotte stopped him. "Not yet, I want to edge you," she said. She took him slow and deep as she rode him cowgirl style.

He grabbed and massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. Liam was really turned on and wanted so badly to cum inside Charlotte, but he knew right now this would be a difficult decision.

She saw him reach his head back, grab the edges of the bed and heard his breathing quicken. She quickly pulled herself off him and sucked hard with her mouth on his cock. Liam shook like he never had before and exploded inside Charlotte's mouth. As he did, he let out a very loud series of moans.

He emptied his balls down her throat and she nearly gagged. When he finally came down from his mind-blowing orgasm, she kissed him so he could taste his own juices. He was still shaking as they were kissing. She touched his cock and squeezed what was left to lick it all off him before he became too sensitive.

"Wow, Char that was amazing!" Liam exclaimed. "I felt like every ounce that was in me came out." She smiled at this and snuggled up against him on the bed. "I know it was kind of risky without the condom at the moment," Charlotte said, "but I had to have you inside me. I couldn't wait for the condom."

Liam shook his head as he kissed Charlotte and continued to snuggle her. Eventually the two naked lovers fell asleep in his bed.

Both woke up early Sunday morning and the room was still theirs for a little bit longer. Liam grabbed a condom and immediately put it on his super erect cock. He went to go down on Charlotte and ate her out until she could not take it anymore.

He plunged into her with the force to cut her in half. He was grabbing at her hips, trying to go as hard and fast in her as he could. Liam suckled as hard on Charlotte's breasts and nipples. Shockwaves went through her as she came again all over his condom covered cock.

As Charlotte came down from her orgasm and saw that Liam was starting to build his, she reached toward the top of the condom and teased it like she was pretending to remove it. Every time he came far enough out, she would grab his cock briefly and tease all the way to the base of it.

She guided him back inside of her and her touch drove Liam crazy. "I want you to pretend I took the condom off," Charlotte whispered in his ear. "I am not on birth control yet, what are you going to do? You could make me pregnant right now. You want that, don't you?"

Her words made Liam thrust harder and harder into her. He grabbed at her hips. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, squeezed her pussy as hard as she could as she felt Liam shake all over before exploding into the condom.

He let out a louder moan then he did last night as he shook the last of his baby batter into the condom.

She took the condom off after he went on to his back and gently massaged his cock and balls. He let her do this as long as he could before it became too much. She squeezed out what was left, licked, and swallowed what she could. "I never knew you could be so dirty," Liam said still breathing heavy from his orgasm.

"I want all of you and right now I am horny for your cum even more so because the risk is so high," Charlotte replied. "I figured since I can't have all of you yet, I could roleplay a little bit and see what that would do, you seemed to like it." He smiled and reached for her to kiss her passionately.

They snuggled a little longer before Charlotte went back to her resident hall to shower the sex smell off her. "I love you Liam," Charlotte said and Liam replied, "I love you too, Charlotte."

She kissed him goodbye as she made her way to leave. Liam also went to shower and spray some air freshener in the room before his roommate returned.

Liam thought as he was alone in the room waiting for his roommate to return. Was Charlotte right, did he want to take that risk with her? Or was it just a fun fantasy?

He could have blown his load inside of her today, but in some ways, it was hotter not doing it and hearing her tease him. He knew that she would be on birth control very soon.

--------------------

A few more weeks had passed, and St. Patrick's Day was approaching fast. Both Liam and Charlotte were from Irish families and had shared their own stories for how they celebrated.

Charlotte had finally seen the campus doctor and received the prescription for her oral birth control. The doctor made it clear she needed to be on it at least a week before it would be effective.

They were planning a very intimate celebration for the weekend following St. Patrick's Day. Friday night after classes, Liam had his room then since his roommate was gone for the weekend. Charlotte came over and they immediately started making out.

Liam stopped and said, "Do you want to try something kinky tonight?" She was intrigued by his spontaneity. Liam asked if Charlotte was ready to try anal. She said she would but wanted to make sure he was really lubed up.

She thought it might hurt a lot. Liam put the last condom on they had and lubed up his covered cock and the entrance to her ass. She eased up against his cock and let her control the pace.

Charlotte slowly backed onto Liam's cock. It felt so different than being in her pussy. She really liked her ass being fucked and Liam loved how tight she was. She went slow against his cock, taking it all in her ass. He grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples. This new position was incredible for both of them.

Charlotte loved feeling her ass filled up with Liam's cock. He loved being in her ass, the position was great for him. This new experience gave her a wild orgasm. It did not take long for Liam to have his own as well. Her ass was really tight. He came so much in the condom it nearly burst.

He pulled out of her ass, tossed the condom, and cuddled with her. Charlotte felt like a bad girl having anal sex with Liam. She thought it was hot and wanted to do it again. She never thought she would feel naughty, but he brought that out of her.

Liam and Charlotte took turns showering. Liam had to make sure no one was coming as he was in an all-male residence hall so Charlotte could have her privacy. She was quick to shower and return to his room while Liam took his own.

While he took his shower, Charlotte shaved her pussy. She wanted him to eat her out bare, she had never shaved there, but thought it would be a huge turn on for him.

When they were both done with their showers, they ordered a pizza since both were really hungry from the first round of sex. When it came, they devoured it.

Once they finished dinner, Charlotte had never thought she would be so hungry for sex and really wanted Liam to finish inside of her tonight. "I have been on birth control now for a week, my pussy is ready for you," Charlotte said.

She moved to the bed and Liam followed. He took the towel off she had on and started sucking on her breasts. He loved squeezing and nibbling on her chest. She lowered his hand to her pussy, and he felt that she was bare. He looked down at her pussy and loved what he saw. He looked back up and smiled at Charlotte.

He started kissing her mouth and neck. He moved down to her breasts and made his way down to her fresh shaved honey pot. It was so soft.

Liam put his mouth on her pussy and found her clit easily with his tongue and fingers. This gave Charlotte a crazy orgasm. She came all over his face and he shared her juices with a kiss.

She put him on his back and went to work on his joystick and balls. Her touch drove him mad. Charlotte loved sucking his cock. Any other time she would let him cum in her mouth, but not tonight.

Once she saw Liam starting to moan and getting harder in her mouth, she got on her back and Liam hovered over her. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Liam said. "I want this, I need to feel you finish inside me, I want your cum in my pussy," Charlotte replied.

They had no condoms, she did not want Liam to pull out. "I want you to try to cum on the slit of my pussy and push it all in if you can," Charlotte said. Liam grinned; he loved this idea. He grabbed some lube for himself and put himself at the entrance to her pussy.

He kissed her as he pierced her vagina and entered her bare. She felt even hotter than normal. Liam grabbed her breasts and put more of his weight against her as he thrusted in and out of her. Charlotte loved this, she grabbed his hips and helped him go faster.

m011z2016
m011z2016
34 Followers
12