Charlotte F/F

Story Info
Lora turns from loathing her best friend to worshiping her.
8.7k words
4.04
22.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EggWhites
EggWhites
189 Followers

Copyright © 2022 by EggWhites

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18+ of age.

Story Premise: After a childish bet, Lora starts seeing her best friend (and secret rival) Charlotte, and herself in a new light.

Kinks Explored: Domination, Humiliation, Foot Fetish.

Hope you like it, happy reading.

Chapter I

Today was the day we put this ridiculous fuel between us to rest. I was a genius at math. This was going to be a piece of cake for me. My foot couldn't stop tabbing on the ground as I waited for Mrs. Laniganto inform us that the test started. I looked over my shoulder at Charlotte, who was chewing her gum boringly, looking as relaxed as a girl during a test could be; she always hid her nervousness better than me. Her eyes caught mine. She pushed her red hair behind her ear as she smiled and blew me a kiss. I didn't know if that was an attempt to irritate me, but it worked.

"You have two hours. Start writing." Mrs. Lanigan stared at her clock, and I immediately snatched my pen and started flipping through the pages. My quick and rabid movement must've amused Charlotte, cause I heard her trying to sniffle a chuckle. I didn't care. She could laugh all she wanted. I'd like to see how funny she'd find this when I won.

My name's Lora. This was my last year of high school, and, logically, my last chance to prove to a certain annoying brat who's boss.

My high school years held a striking resemblance to a cringy high school movie. I didn't do cheerleading, nor any other sport really. But I was an A+ student, elected council president for all three years. For some reason, surprisingly, that made me popular. Everybody knew me, from the teachers to most of the students to the principal.

I didn't realize I had that reputation till a year back, but once I did, I really liked it. It was nice to be recognized, and nicer still that I didn't have to lift a finger to make that happen; it just kinda happened.

I didn't mistake it for anything but what it was though, a short phase of fame, one which I planned to enjoy while it lasted before I headed off to college. Even though I didn't like to admit the fact, it really mattered to me, and for a perfectionist girl who knew nothing but being the best at everything she did, this became a really important part of me.

Enter Charlotte. It was a normal day where I was meeting up with my friend Sally in the cafeteria when I saw she had company, a girl I hadn't seen before. I sat with them, and Sally introduced us. Charlotte was a new girl in school, transferring from another state. First thing I noticed about her were her looks, cause honestly, they were noticeable. She was gorgeous. She had bright red hair and bright green eyes. Her body, though not that ripped, was fit, indicating she worked out often.

I wasn't lacking in the looks department per se but...the difference between us was clear. I had a plain, cute kind of beauty. She had the kind of beauty that those damn social media models had. I wasn't envious...but it still bothered me somewhat. I hated the fact that she excelled...in a way, in the only place I felt I didn't. All through our meal, I got to know all kinds of stuff about her. She was the Capitan of the basketball team in her old school, and planning to be so in this one. Her father managed a big tech company out of town.

More and more I felt, as ridiculous as it may sound, like she was some stranger from overseas that came her to overthrow me. She was talkative and confident. I wasn't shy, but when meeting people for the first time I couldn't act all social and playful; I needed some time to get comfortable around a new person. She didn't. It was like she and Sally had been friends for years. And considering Sally was my only friend--close friend anyhow--I didn't like this sudden closeness between them.

When our tedious meal finally finished and we stood, I was hit with the last slap: I looked up at her and realized she had easily over a foot of height on me. I wasn't short. Bitch was tall.

However, next day, I let all of that go--or, tried. Charlotte in the end was just the friendly new girl in school. I didn't know why she worried me so much, but I knew it was better to let it go. We had nothing in common. So why did I treat her existence like a challenge? Plus, she was a sporty girl. And I bet she sucked academically. She had the looks and the social shit, she couldn't have the brains too; she couldn't have it all.

My first plan was to just forget about her. Nothing held us together. Sally put a sure end to that plan when she started including her in all our meetups. Overnight, I had a new friend, cause of Sally. So I kind of blamed Sally for what happened after that. Simply put, we didn't get along.

She had an irritating presence, and I was easily irritated. I swear she started doing it on purpose after she realized that fact. I cared about how I looked in public--maybe a bit too much. Once she realized that, she started making sleezy comments about either some of my clothes not matching or my hair looking "Dunno...kinda weird to be honest." Or, she'd ask me out of nowhere, "Did you sleep well last night? Don't know, you seem kinda off." And stupid shit like that. Worst part was, I knew she was only messing with me, especially that she flashed me a teasing smile every time she made such stupid uncalled for comments. I knew that and still it got to me.

I didn't know if she was just teasing me, or if she sensed I had harbored insecurities towards her and enjoyed pointing them out. I couldn't make the same comments about her, what was I gonna say, "You sleep well last night? I dunno, your skin looks smoother than milk and your hair looks healthy as fuck!" And the only time I tried it, told her she kinda "looked off" like she put it, fucking Sally immediately intervened and chuckled, "Check your eyesight four-eyes; she looks gorgeous."

And it actually backfired, cause Charlotte identified my teasing comment as payback, and knew she had been getting under my skin.

Our time together wasn't all pickering. But there was a great deal of back and forth between us. Every now and then, she'd make a comment, and like the sensitive twat I was, I'd give a heated reaction; she loved to get those reactions out of me, for some reason. The more she realized a thing bothered me, the more she did it. And Sally, my friend since kindergarten, always took her side--understandable, since probably she saw my lash outs a bit childish, which I think they were. That was only a small part of the things that annoyed me about her.

Our little passive rivalry that had been going on for months, came to a peak last week.

Me, Charlotte and Sally were in Sally's backyard, just hanging out. I and Sally were slumped on two patio chairs and Charlotte, as usual, was on the swing.

"Dad is going away for the weekend." Charlotte said from her place on the swing.

I winced, knowing what that meant.

"Party?" Sally said, raising her strawberry milkshake in cheers.

"Humm." Charlotte nodded.

Her parties were a regular occurrence ever since she'd transferred, as were mine. However, and I still didn't know if it was deliberate, one time, our parties just happened to be planned in the same day. Now, except for Sally, none of the friends I invited were that close. But it still hurt when all of them chose to go to Charlotte's. Granted, she had the bigger house, and she had a pool, but what the fuck I'd known those traitors for years! Only Sally showed up. And after playing monopoly and munching on half the snacks I had prepared, I had to let her go, cause it was obvious she wanted to be elsewhere. And that was the last party I threw. I couldn't put myself through the humbling experience again.

"You coming..." Charlotte nudged my knee with her sandaled foot. "Right midget?"

My teeth dug into my lower lip. Four weeks ago, I finally gave up on stopping her from calling me that. Now I just accepted it. Bitch didn't care it bothered me, so I just did my best to act as if it didn't. "Not likely," I said.

"What?" She yelled. "Why?"

I didn't know if her disappointment was genuine. If it wasn't, she was a great actress, but I couldn't see a reason why she would bother faking. I shrugged. "Sorry, I just have to study that's all."

"Come on," she whined. "it'll be forever till I throw another one. Studying can wait, yes?"

"No" I said. "Calculus exam is in less than a week."

"So what?" She shrugged. "We have calculus too."

"Well," I said, unable to miss an opportunity to deliver an insult, however insignificant and childish. "I actually care about getting a good grade. You see I care about my future."

"..." She recoiled, her eyes narrowed. "So? Are you saying I don't?"

"Not saying anything." I said, delighted more than ever to see the slightest signs of annoyance on her face. "Your grades speak for themselves honey."

"Huh--" She scoffed. She was smiling, but it was obvious she was trying to hide her spite.

Sally's eyes just moved back and forth between the two of us, a satisfied grin on her lips. She lived for our fights; it was the highlight of all her days.

"I don't mean anything." I shrugged. "Believe me I know it's not for a lack of trying. Some people just can't do well academically. I wouldn't feel bad about it. Sports is more your thing."

A long and sudden silence overtook. I couldn't hide my smile. I could see her from the corner of my eye, a dumbfounded look on her face as she tried to make sense of what I said. After a while, she leaned back, looked at Sally and said, "...Is it just me, or did she just imply I was stupid?"

"She just implied you're stupid." Sally nodded indifferently.

"..." Charlotte raised an eyebrow, like she was making her peace with the fact. "Okay."

She just leaned back and sipped on her milkshake. But a quick glance at her neutral face told me she was offended. Maybe that was it. Maybe I found an insecurity of hers, one that I could use and abuse and tease her about. I felt like a child. I was having the time of my life over such a silly thing. But I couldn't help myself. "Don't feel bad," I said sympathetically.

She shook her head like she was surprised. "Who'the fuck said I feel bad--"

"No, I'm just saying, it's alright." My tone was caring and sweet and sympathetic. "You can't expect to be great at everything." That was what I thought I was before she entered my life. I thought I was perfect. I was smart, a top student, social, popular, and pretty. She came into my life and made me feel small in three of those aspects, and since then had been teasing me about it non-stop.

We were still friends. Good friends, considering how much time we spent together and that, when she managed to shut her mouth, we had pretty good times. We had similar taste in music and movies and we shared a sense of humor. But I hated how much her playful teasing made me feel small in comparison to her. I didn't even know if she knew it or not, if she knew the effect she had on me. But this here, right now, was a chance for me to take any kind of revenge I could. "Some people have the brains, and some people simply don't."

"Okay okay," She brushed me off. "Take a break Mastermind."

Satisfied, I took a break. I just sunk back into my patio chair with a big sneer on my face. Whatever insults she tried to direct my way after that would feel a bit less bitter. I put a dent in her perfect existence.

"And I don't study that much, FYI." She spat. "That's why my grades are suffering a bit lately."

"Yeah," I nodded. "Not cause you're dumb, not at all."

Sally snickered silently. It felt good not being the one acting spiteful and laughed at for a change.

"You know what--" Charlotte took a breath, trying to control herself. Seeing her cute pale face grow red with agitation both surprised and amused me. Who knew we had that in common. She had the same 'perfect' image about herself too; it just took me some time to figure out how to disturb it.

"Okay...Okay." She nodded, chuckling nervously. "I'll tell you what. I'll still attend the party tomorrow, and I'll still score more than you on the calculus exam."

"Yeah you definitely will." I said. There was no doubt in my mind that it was impossible for her to do that. It was the only area in my life that I felt confident about now. "She will, right Sally."

"Ahha." Sally nodded, equally amused.

I looked at Charlotte, and she had her eyebrow raised and her lips pursed. She took a deep breath, calming herself down, then leaned back. "Alright. That's it. You'll be sorry. I'll show you."

"That you will."

After some time, during which none of us said a word, Sally said, "Why don't you guys make a bet!"

Me and Charlotte looked at each other at once, as we contemplated the possibility. For some reason, I felt worried. "What kind of bet?"

"I dunno?" Sally shrugged. "Make it interesting."

I hated her at that moment. Things were going fine. But she had to swoop in and make sure she got some fun out of this.

Which brought us too today. Bet made. Whoever scores higher on the exam will be the winner, and the winner could give one command to the loser, one that, however embarrassing, should be obeyed. Sally made that point very clear.

Adrenaline rushed through my body as I ran my pen through the paper. This was my thing. Exam was easy. It was crackers for me, and yet, I was shivering like crazy. Part of that was due to Charlotte informing me firsthand what her order would be the very night we made the bet. "I'll order you to get on your knees...like a good little girl," She pinched my cheek as she said it. "And, after stating, clearly, honestly, how I'm the coolest person you ever knew, in great detail might I add, you're gonna pucker those lovely lips of yours and give my ass a big kiss."

It was ridiculous. Proved to me how childish she really was. And I didn't hide how I felt about it. "Piss off," I said. "Not doing that."

"Where did all the confidence go?" She chuckled. "Or are you all talk? Thought I was stupid? Come on midget, have some confidence in yourself."

That comment got through me. I felt like slapping her. But she was right. I should at least trust myself in my own game. I told her she had a deal.

And since that day, I barely slept. I already studied hard and a lot, but that week...that week studying was all I did. Losing that bet would be the end of me. Not socially. At the end of the day, it was just a silly bet between friends; it meant nothing. But to me, deep inside, it did. It meant everything. It would just be an assertion of all the tormenting insecurities I had about her. A verbal confession from me--worse, an act of submission. It would haunt me for years. I wouldn't and couldn't let that happen. My perfectionist persona image of myself would not handle it.

And the fact that she'd suggested that bet made me realize she knew what ran inside my head all along. She knew I was insecure around her. She knew I was constantly comparing myself to her. She knew there was a private competition going inside me, and while she may have found it funny previously, now, she wanted to win it. She wanted me to admit she was better than me.

The prospect of me losing kept me awake at night, as I imagined myself, on my knees in front of her, telling her how awesome she was, and she, like the stuck-up runt she was, offering her behind for me to kiss. I wanted to vomit.

As I solved my paper, feeling like my life depended on it, I glanced back at her. She looked as calm as ever, and her eye again caught mine. She winked and blew me a kiss. I grunted, and got back to my exam, my pen almost breaking between my fingers.

Four Days Later

I and Sally walked towards the basketball court. Sally, having already got our papers, kept the results to herself. The plan was that we're gonna go get Charlotte after she finished her game then go to one of our houses. I shivered as I walked.

Sally took a look at me then chuckled. "Gee..." She shook her head. "Relax."

I nodded animatedly. I must've looked like a child, nervous about such a thing. But I couldn't explain it to her, why this meant so much to me. We got to the basketball court and sat ourselves on the benches. For the first time, I watched Charlotte play.

True to her word, she was team Capitan by now. And seeing her play, I could see she deserved it. The way she ran and dribble and jumped and scored, it was like seeing an NBA star playing a bunch of noobs. And, strangely, as she ran and panted, her body glittering with sweat and her red ponytail getting messy, she still looked attractive.

I shook my head and pushed my glasses up the bridge of my nose. Sports were her thing. Academia was mine. After a while, after she'd scored a shot and while the players got back to their positions, her eyes caught us. She smiled and waved at us, before she smiled at me. She turned and arched her back, sticking out her butt in my direction. "Just getting it all sweaty and ripe for you."

I blushed, as all the players looked my way. Bitch didn't whisper or anything; she practically yelled at me from halfway across the court.

Half an hour later, the game ended. Charlotte made her way towards us while she wiped her sweat off her forehead and chest with a towel. "You got the results." She spoke to Sally but directed her teasing green eyes at me.

"Right here." Sally tapped the envelope in her hands. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Don't know?" She shrugged, then nudged my shoulders. "Where do you feel it would be a proper place to lose your dignity today midget?"

"...." My mouth gaped. I felt like I had to say something smart...or anything really. "..I...yeah? you..." I murmured like an idiot.

She smiled at my pathetic show of nervousness, then said, "Let's go to my place, yes?"

"Fine--" her sweaty towel hit my face, making Sally chuckle.

I threw it back at her, my face growing red with anger. I controlled myself. Soon enough...she'd be sorry.

We got to her place, and immediately went to her room. I'd been in her room before. It had a big master bed and a decent-sized closet, the walls a bright shade of white.

And of course, it was as messy as it was every time I came. Clothes everywhere, shoes everywhere, and, a new thing that made me slightly worry, notebooks and books everywhere on the bed and the table. She'd been studying. But I had been scoring A's since I got into this school. No matter how hard she'd been working lately, she couldn't win this thing.

I wasn't planning to make her do anything drastic when I won; Actually, I was planning to give her the same command, minus the kiss; It didn't feel right for me to make her kiss my butt. I didn't know why though; guess I didn't have the confidence to make such a demand with a straight face.

I and Sally were sat on the edge of her bed, waiting for her as she freshened up in the bathroom. I was wearing my usual school clothes, a long black skirt and a white blouse, and Sally was in a simple yellow sundress. Charlotte came out minutes later, having changed out of her basketball uniform and into a comfortable pair of pink fleece pajamas, her face wet and clean; she still had her dirty socks on however. I didn't know why she didn't bother changing out of those dirtbags. Her eyes were immediately drawn to mine. I looked horrified, and I did my best to hide it, but her sneering at me told me I was doing a poor job. "So," she said.

EggWhites
EggWhites
189 Followers