Charlotte's Addiction

Story Info
Charlotte's obsession gets out of control.
4.7k words
4.22
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte's Addiction

[This story is the sequel/conclusion to Charlotte's Obsession.]

[My thanks to Mo for his edits, suggestions and encouragement to complete the tale.]

May 1:

This may not be the smartest thing, but then again what I did a week ago was pretty 'effen' risky. So I started this journal -- double pass-worded of course -- to keep track of how far I run with my fantasy in case I need it for psycho-therapy or to reminisce when I'm in the nursing home.

To be fair, I'm not going to pretend what I have done and plan on doing is ethical or moral or right. It's selfish. I could have made do with the material available on the porn sites, or I can rationalize that Sean's ability to convince me he could seduce Charles or to convince Charles to fellate him (such a proper word by the way) means the willingness was always there just below the surface. The old saw about how someone can't be hypnotized to do something they would never do, if true, means Charles always had a submissive trait deep inside him.

One way to look at it is Sean merely got me to admit to a closely held secret, and he got Charles to lower his resistance to what would otherwise be unthinkable. I consider what I did a nice, healthy threesome. Everyone orgasmed -- enthusiastically. So where's the harm in that.

But let's be clear. I never cheated on Charles after I met him, and I have no reason to think he did either. OK, when we were living together, I did let his squadron commander at Travis give me a pearl necklace once but the jerk was holding back Charles' request to be an instructor at Altus because he wanted to keep him on the line. The guy thought I was just another hot chick working at the O'Club to snare a pilot, until I paid him a visit in his office. It was better leverage than having Colonel-Daddy call him from Langley. Altus was pretty barren compared to NoCal but just the right place to start a marriage and a family.

Anyway, I spoke with Sean this afternoon about what I need to do to keep the thrall nurtured. Sean clearly wants to fuck his ass without my encouraging it. I suppose I could make it Charles' fault because of all the swimming and cycling he does.

But Sean explained it to me in a way that just made sense, and I had to agree. Sean wants him to get used to swallowing cum and being receptive to direction. He wants him feminized a bit as well so that he remains submissive and controlled. Since he's gone back east for the next two weeks, I need to reinforce his control. We had talked about the end of the month for the next event, but Sean thought two weeks might be enough.

He suggested some new underwear- - silk panties for men, stockings and some sort of soft top. And since doing anal could startle him a bit, a couple of butt plugs of different sizes and some lube. He also gave me suggestions for types of videos.

Apparently, there's a porn video for any fetish you might have. Hypnosis to make you gay or a sissy or more feminine----dozens upon dozens. Eat your own cum (EYOC in porn parlance) training is in there too.

I found a collection of EYOC that featured a Domme, a spiral, subliminals, a voice-over, cocks ejaculating and a slightly bored, PVC clothed chick smoking a VS120. The Domme gave the instructions, the voice-over teased and the subliminals were commands and images. The oral/anal sex I picked also had a woman watching while smoking. I guess Freud could explain why the oral fixation is a lure. Or maybe it's just that only bad girls smoke.

I also found a site where you could make your own spirals.

So, I sent the links to Sean, and he approved. The videos could be downloaded, and the make your own site was very easy.

Next, I ordered two pairs of panties: black lace and a burgundy lace that split in the back. Charles is gone this week so no worry about UPS. The "devices" required a trip to Sarah's Boutique. On impulse (hah!) I added an insertable egg vibrator with a remote; gives one the hands-free option.

May 4:

The panties arrive. I have several pairs of black thigh-highs and a black fishnet chemise that will fit. I stored them in the guest room dresser along with the devices. I don't know why; it's not like the neighbors go through my drawers.

May 5:

After our weekly Friday night Esparza's gathering, we got settled on the patio for quiet time. My hands were shaking a bit as I dialed Sean, telling Charles he had called for him earlier.

Charles took the phone and a moment later was listening with his eyes closed. His only responses were various forms of yes or agreeing. While they were talking, I went and got the laptop.

Giving the phone back to me, he then sat quietly. Sean told me to lower his pants, then run the Domme video and have a lotion and a wash cloth ready. I was not to interrupt, but when the video was over, I was to give him the cloth, pour some lotion in his hand and tell him to obey me. I could then encourage him to obey the video as it replayed. I agreed.

I told Charles I was going to get us some tequila. I needed some to calm my nerves and sedating him a bit more couldn't hurt. When I came back, I linked up the laptop and told him Sean wanted him to watch this. Then the big step---prompting him that Sean wanted him to be relaxed. He did it without question. Air pods next and press play.

He watched intently, trying to absorb the multiple inputs. About halfway through, he started to fondle himself. By the end, he was almost erect.

When the video stopped, he kept staring at the screen. I downed the rest of my glass and then stood between him and the TV. I asked him if he understood what the lady wanted. He did.

I put some lotion in his hand and the cloth in the other. I told him to cum in the cloth and then lick it up--just as she commanded, just as Sean wanted, just as I wanted. On impulse I decided to stand slightly off to the side and light up, blowing the smoke towards him.

I started the video.

Four minutes in he released. Hard. He brought the cloth up and hesitated. I stepped closer and let out a long nose exhale. I told him to do it; he had no choice; he had to please Sean.

Five or six licks later I took the cloth from him and praised him for being obedient.

I sent him in to shower and on to bed as he had his group ride in the morning. After cleaning up, I went straight to the guest room and got the lube and vibrator. Another shot of tequila, followed by a slow ratcheting up of the frequency, and before too long, my toes were cramping as my body spasmed.

May 7:

About 30 minutes before our usual bed time, I set up the patio. I also put the vibrator in.

He was in the study finishing up his plans for the week, when I asked him to join me for a shot and quick chat. He followed me out, but hesitated as he got close to the table.

I reminded him of his call with Sean and how we wanted him to relax for a moment. He blinked a few times and then slowly walked to the chair. I undid his pants as he sat down. Air pods in and press play.

He started fondling himself sooner. He also responded when the Domme told him to say 'Yes Goddess" a few times. The vibrator was on low, just enough to make me tingle. Halfway through, he started to stroke. I came around with the cloth and lotion interrupting him briefly. I upped the frequency and tried to time mine with his. He came first. I reminded him to lick and then my orgasm hit.

Delicious.

May 9:

I asked him to come to the guest bedroom where I had laid out his new under garments. I had Sean on the phone and in five minutes or so he handed it back. Sean told me Charles should be good to go. A deep breath and then I told him how Sean wanted him to display his soft side. The panties and all would make him softer and more pleasing. I started unbuttoning this shirt and was about halfway down when he took over. I rolled up the hose for him and they slid right on. Black panties next and then the chemise.

I ran the Domme/EYOC video again and left the lotion and cloth in front of him. After a couple of minutes, he was slowly rubbing the outside, feeling the sensation of the silk against his cock. When she started her trance countdown he was straining against the fabric. Getting up from my chair I walked behind and whispered 'free yourself and cum'. He thumbed them part way down, squeezed the lotion and grabbed the cloth all in one motion. He came even faster and licked it all up.

Standing behind him, my orgasm took off when he came. I joined him in licking up my juices.

May 10:

He wore the split panties tonight while we had a drink and watched the Oral/Anal video. When it was over, I had him stand up, lubed his ass and inserted the smaller of the plugs. He gasped and moaned for a second. We watched the video again and afterwards, I removed the small plug and inserted the larger one. Again a small moan. On impulse, I lit a cigarette and gave it to him to hold and ran the video a third time. After a while I lifted his hand to his lips. He took a small puff. I did it four more times.

Afterwards, I dressed him for bed but left the plug in, removing it in the morning.

May 11:

I created a spiral using a blue theme since it's his favorite color. I then put in directions: Obey Sean, Submit to Sean, Give Up Your Mouth, Give UP Your Ass. Then somehow, I found the video of the Latex Smoker and so I added Be Sexy Like Her, Be Seductive Like Her, Be Sensual Like her.

I guess I wanted to increase the slut factor. When we were first together, I would challenge him to go down on me while I smoked, threatening to put it out on his back if he didn't. The 120s always gave him enough time.

He changed into the panties and so forth as instructed. The spiral ran on its own loop, and I set up the video to loop also. On the second loop, I stood behind him and put the cigarette to his lips all the while telling him suck like a straw, breath through his nose and then exhale. He coughed a little the first three times, but then got the hang of it. The third loop ran, and I lit another one for him, this time telling him to inhale as she did.

As the nicotine buzz took hold, I told him how much Sean was looking forward to tomorrow night; how much he had to be receptive to what Sean said and wanted. His purpose was to please Sean. I had him acknowledge each statement as true.

A shot of tequila while I reassured him how sexy he was. Then I put him to bed, again with the large plug in. Again, he moaned as I positioned it. OK, so I maneuvered it around a few times.

Back on the patio, I knew had no business trying to add a new element to the oral/anal conditioning he was getting, but it did not shock him into awareness or out of the thrall. And when he went down on Sean, I had stimulated him with the trampy bad girl look.

Sean texted. He'll come over tomorrow at 9. Plenty of time to get situated after Esparza's.

May 12:

Waking up before him, I removed the plug and then snuggled to distract him.

I could barely get through the day; I did everything I could to distract myself. I inserted the small plug for a while and then larger one, thinking it would distract me. It didn't. And when we finally got to Esparza's, I was downright jumpy. Sharon noticed; even said I was acting like a teenager before her first date. I made up a story about Katie finally having a serious boyfriend.

It seemed like forever before we were back home. I reminded Charles that Sean was coming over at Charles' invitation for some quality time together as he had not seen him for two weeks. I told him how thrilled Sean would be if he wore the special things we had tried on this week. He blinked a few times so I took a more direct tone and told him go get dressed -- wear the burgundy panties -- and come to the patio.

I darkened my make-up and on another erotic impulse went to the bedroom and applied some burgundy lip gloss on Charles. I've always loved Emma Stone's look in Gangster Squad.

I then lubed him and inserted the large plug.

A bottle, some glasses, an ashtray----a relaxed setting for Sean to reinforce his desires. I texted Sean to come on in through the garage.

Charles sat down, squirming some as he adjusted himself. I handed him a VS120. He hesitated.

I hissed at him-- 'take it, you need to be as sexy as you can for Sean, this is what we have been working towards these last two weeks, now obey and respond'. I lit it for him.

We were halfway through plus one glass downed when Sean walked out from the kitchen.

He stopped mid-stride. 'Someone's been busy'.

I grinned---'just following orders; too much?'

He shook his head and sat down. He said that if I had gotten him to take the plug and to smoke as well, it should go just fine.

He wanted to talk to Charles some, and I needed to get the bed room ready, five minutes ought to be enough.

I had the vibrator in and running as they came in, Sean leading him by the hand. I told Sean to start from behind and then put him on his back. He nodded. Mentioning the plug was still in, I tossed the lube on the bed, my hands shaking so much it bounced off.

From the bench I had a perfect side view. Putting a towel down, I settled in turning my egg up to medium.

Sean took his time---much to both my pleasure and frustration. He gave Charles a long, deep, full tongue kiss, then placed him on his knees, the panties opening up as he knelt. He lubed his fingers and started to explore slowly, eventually removing the plug and replacing it with two, then three fingers. Charles was moaning and squirming, trying to get the fingers further up.

Then, as his erection peaked, he lubed it and placed the tip ever so gently against the hole, using his thumb to make space. Slowly----maddeningly slowly, he went in a half, back a quarter, in another half until he was halfway there.

Sean looked over at me, asking if I wanted him to go all the way. My voice was raspy as I grunted, 'yes dammit, fuck him now, all the way'.

'Gladly He's got a nice firm ass'.

I switched the vibrator to high and began stroking. 'Let me cum first, then you can flip him over'.

I was timing my strokes to match Sean's strokes. Long and smooth, long and smooth, then slightly faster.

Sean was running his hand up and down Charles' back. Charles was moaning and shuddering. And then the bomb went off. I screamed and arched my back, sliding off the bench. On all fours I looked up and said 'give me a moment, then flip him, and fuck him as long as you want'.

I staggered over and got the lube, coating my ass and then my anal dildo. Charles was now on his back, panting, erect, staring at Sean. I gave the dildo to Sean and spread my cheeks, telling him 'slowly'.

Once it was in, I handed him a towel and then spread mine on my side of the bed. 'Go at your own pace, just tell me when you're close'. Dialing the vibrator back up to medium I raised my knees as Sean slid into Charles.

He went right in, and I followed him stoke for stroke. Watching his face. I knew it would not take long and the way Charles was matching the thrusts, he was going to have a hands-free orgasm at the same time if not sooner.

In a few moments, Sean grunted that it was time. I flicked the vibrator to full and kept pace. Charles was crunching and feeling ever thrust. He let loose a loud 'ahhhhh' and started cuming at which time Sean pushed his dick up to Charles' navel and let loose as well. I was 10 seconds behind, screaming on top of a grunt.

Shuddering, I watched as Sean withdrew and then removed a condom I had not seen him put on. Leaning over Charles, he pulled down on Charles' jay and emptied the contents, telling him to swallow.

I ripped off three hard shudders---a dying orgasm as it were.

Sean looked at me and then pointed to the bathroom. Sure, I told him, take Charles with you. Then, you can block him like before, but keep him receptive.

He nodded.

I went to the patio -- post coital drink and cigarette. Sean joined me as I was on my second shot, and I poured him one.

Raising it in a toast, he told me I had done well in keeping Charles focused on obedience. And did I want to do it again? He had a friend coming to town next Saturday, and if we were free, I could get maybe an even better rush.

Without thinking I said sure, feeling myself getting moist.

Have him keep eating his cum, he told me. And then he was gone.

May 19:

Charles had to work late this week so we only got in one reinforcement, but he licked his cum as required.

May 20:

As we were heading back from dinner with a couple of Charles' cycling buddies, Sean texts he'll be over at 10. So when we get home, I dial the number and give Charles the phone. He stares off as Sean talks to him, fondling himself lightly. He gives the phone back, and I take him to bedroom to change.

We were waiting on the patio when they walked in. Sean introduced his friend as "John". They'd met in college and stayed in touch since. I poured drinks, and we made small talk for a moment with Charles smoking, trying to look seductive. Sean's input I guess because he did not do that the last time.

At a break in the conversation, Sean looked at me and asked if the bedroom was ready. For some reason, I hesitated. Something about "John" seemed sort of predatory. I suggested the den. As they headed in, I went and got a couple of towels. The rug is a Persian for goodness sakes.

All three were on the couch, making out with Charles and stroking his cock through the panties. I had the vibrator on low, letting the tension build.

Sean directs John to let Charles go down on him. He then tells Charles to free the cock and service it. John gets hard quickly and settles back in the chair, all the while watching me, sort of sneering. I bristle. I'm not the show; he is. My body stiffens in response. John suddenly grabs Charles' hair and forces him to go deeper. No caressing or stroking, just grab and jerk. Charles gags a couple of times, then John pulls him off and holds his cock in front of Charles' face, moving it up and down as he cums all over his face. Forcing Charles back on his knees, he looks over at me and tells me to come lick it off. I freeze. He ordered me again.

Standing, I measured the distance to the office or the bedroom where the pistols are and at the same time I yelled at Sean to get control of this.

Sean grabbed John's arm and started talking very quietly. John seemed to deflate and let Sean walk him out to the garage.

I get Charles up and to the bathroom to clean up. Sean finds us there. He apologizes for John getting carried away. I unload on him in return. He waits until I take a breath and then starts talking to me in the quiet, soft, soothing voice he has.

Moments later we're all on the patio, sharing a drink. At some point, I was agreeing that Sean had come over for my benefit and a solid orgasm would be a good thing.

As before, Sean inserts the dildo in my ass, lays Charles on the bed and fucks him steadily. I cum in short order; Sean takes longer, emptying the condom again in Charles' mouth. He then comes to me and removes the dildo and the vibrator. Sitting on the side of the bed, he is staring into my eyes and talking until I cannot keep them open.

At a little after four, I wake. A noise? An urge to pee? Pee. As I come back to the bed, I notice Charles is not there. But I do hear a noise. It's from the guest bedroom. I crack the door. They are both in the bed with Charles going down on Sean. He comes off every third stroke, massaging the cock as he whispers 'I love you, Sean'. I was frozen. I watch until Sean starts to cum and then back out as the moans hide the door closing.

Somehow, I got back into bed. Going from weeping, to anger, to fighting down the bile, I drifted off from exhaustion. At six, I stirred as the garage door closed.

May 16:

I reconditioned Charles. No thrill; just routine. He performed on cue.

12