Charlotte's Sexy Web Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, I was practically fucking Gene Kelly right on the dance floor."

"And the red dress and shoes in The Band Wagon, with those black gloves."

It was fortunate that I remembered these old films because Charlotte was inspired to move more vigorously on me now. I wasn't too surprised that under her reserved exterior I had found a desire for some star power. As I looked at her glossy dark hair and felt her long legs gripping me, her movie goddess fantasy indeed seemed very plausible.

"I can get those black gloves for you next time, darling. Would you like that?"

"I would really appreciate that, Miss Charisse."

"Call me Cyd, I think we're special friends now."

When she came she trust her breasts into my face and she held her head back. I didn't catch what she said because I was coming too.

Soon we were lounging on the couch, holding each other.

She said, "So you forgive me for being such a bitch?"

"I never used that word."

"No, but I am."

"Of course I forgive you, it was just a game." And yet I remembered the sting of what she had said to me, even if she had been acting. It would probably take a couple of days to truly get over that.

I asked her, "So how did my pickup lines go? Do you think they'd really have worked?"

She smiled and shook her head slightly, "I don't know, I'm not that experienced with receiving those things. You probably did okay for your first try at it; you really did seem sincere at least."

"But I would need more experience with it obviously."

"If you could stand it; I can't imagine you being that comfortable with it."

I remembered that it was Charlotte who had introduced herself to me in a class the previous November; I hadn't said anything to her all semester.

I said, "Hey, isn't Charisse in her early fifties I think? Maybe she'd be interested in a young guy like me."

We both knew I wasn't gigolo material, but she didn't hurt my feelings by mentioning that directly. She did say, "Yeah, like Norma Desmond and Joe Gillis. You'd wind up dead in her swimming pool."

"So, what's for dinner?"

"Probably canned soup with oyster crackers." I laughed but I couldn't cook much either.

She said, "You're staying the whole night, right? I mean, I want you to."

I considered the half-done term paper I had due the day after tomorrow. But I usually finished them in a frenzy of all-night typing. I could leave tomorrow morning and have more than enough time to complete it.

"Of course, I'll stay tonight."

*****

[A poetry quotation to test some HTML coding.]

Let us go then, you and I,
When the evening is spread out against the sky
Like a patient etherized on a table;
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels

And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:

Streets that follow like a tedious argument

Of insidious intent

To lead you to an overwhelming question . . .

Oh, do not ask "What is it?"

Let us go and make our visit.

The yellow fog that rubs its back on the window-panes

The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the window-panes

Licked its tongue into the corners of the evening,

Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains,