Charlottesville High School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian put a finger to her lips, silencing Ms. Wright, walked to the bed, lay down, pulled the sheet away. Ms. Wright was wearing a small pink nightie; it's hem lay across her stomach, revealing her sex.

Vivian rested her hand on Ms. Wright's stomach and lightly rubbed, pushing the hem of the garment up her body as she did so. Ms. Wright turned her head towards Vivian, trying to frame a question, but Vivian answered it before it was asked, "Just relax, everything is going to be fine, you're in good hands."

Vivian's hand kept moving and Ms. Wright closed her eyes, lowering her head to her pillow. Vivian's hand moved under the nightie, to caress a breast; Ms. Wright let out a soft moan of pleasure.

Standing completely still, afraid I might do something to disturb what was happening, I watched.

Vivian ran her fingers over Ms. Wright's breasts, squeezed and kneaded the flesh, dragged a single fingertip over them, then concentrated on the areolas and nipples. They were hard and small and the lightest pink in color. Vivian teased them, dragged a finger in circles around them, pinched and rolled them between her fingers, nudged and caressed the nipples. Ms. Wright purred in delight, the muscles of her face grew slack; she sighed, clearly enthralled by Vivian's knowing hands and fingers.

Vivian slid up the bed and kissed Ms. Wright's lips, just a peck. Ms. Wright opened her eyes, touched Vivian's cheek, nodded, parted her lips. Vivian dropped her head and the two women kissed with a steady rising passion. I watched as tongues, in growing lust, played back and forth and hands massaged and explored. I fondled my erection,

Vivian ended the kiss, glanced towards me. Ms. Wright followed her eyes. Vivian asked, "Is it okay?"

Ms. Wright looked at me, then took her time, assessing the implications of her answer, and said in a voice soft but certain, "Yes."

Vivian brought her mouth back to Ms. Wright's and they kissed, a kiss that started loving but ended wanton. I smeared pre-cum over the head of my cock, wanting to get involved, but this was Vivian's show, best to let her take the lead.

The women ended their kiss. Vivian helped Ms. Wright to the sitting position and pulled her nightie over her head, handing it to me. The women were naked.

"Please hang this up."

While this seemed no time for careful clothes care, I went to the closet, did so, turned around. The women were watching me. Vivian, dark skinned and buxom, not fat, but carrying ten to fifteen pounds more than the fashion industry would call her ideal weight, a standard about which she cared nothing, birth marks scattered over her body. Ms. Wright, slender, her breasts sitting high on her chest, her light, almost pale skin, flawless.

Vivian said to me, "You like what you see?"

"Very much."

Then she said to Ms. Wright, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Ms. Wright's gaze dropped to my erection, which bounced up and down as I approached her. She held out her hand, guiding me until I was standing in front of her. Letting go of my hand, she grasped my hips and pulled me forward, took hold of my cock, ran her fingers up and down its length, squeezed. "It's nice."

Vivian said, "Yes it is. He's relatively inexperienced, but a quick learner."

"Uh ladies, I'm standing right here.

Ms. Wright said, "We know," opened her mouth, and took me inside, teasing the head briefly with her tongue before wrapping her lips around the shaft and sliding forward. I began fucking her mouth. As I did Vivian explored and caressed Ms. Wright's breasts and Ms. Wright, groaned, imparting a slight vibration to my shaft, reached up, held my ball sac in her fingers, rolled my testicles around. She let my cock escape, licked up its underside, pressing it hard to my stomach. She was about to stuff it back in her mouth when Vivian said, "You like sucking cock, don't you?"

"Yes. While he never complained while I was doing it, my husband had doubts, thought it was dirty, forbidden. That made it more compelling for me."

Ms. Wright took me in her mouth, bobbed her head on my dick, her tongue working its underside. She twisted the base of the shaft with one hand, cupped my balls with the other. My cock-head was hitting the back of her mouth with each thrust; spit leaked from the corners of her lips. Vivian placed an open hand on the back of Ms. Wright's head, placing slight pressure, guiding Ms. Wright's motions. The cum in my balls began boiling, my testicles retracted, and Ms. Wright grabbed my ass and drove her face into me; my cockhead entered her throat and I exploded, filling her mouth with cum. Holding Ms. Wright's head in place, Vivian made sure not a drop escaped. I staggered back, dragging my cock from her mouth. The women turned towards each other and exchanged a long kiss, shoveling my sperm between them.

When the kiss ended Vivian pushed on Ms. Wright's chest, guiding her back to the bed; her legs still dangling over the side. Vivian massaged and fondled Ms. Wright's breasts, licked the pale skin of Ms. Wright's toned stomach, explored Ms. Wright's belly-button with the tip of her tongue, moved to her breasts, taking the areolas into her mouth and bathing them with the flat of her tongue. Ms. Wright ran her fingers through Vivian's thick shock of curly black hair

Vivian sat up, directed Ms. Wright to the center of the bed. There the women held hands, stared into each other's eyes, contemplating the next step in their lewd play. Vivian got up on her knees, straddled Ms. Wright's face, lowered her sex, then leaned forward, placed her arms between Ms. Wright's legs, and kissed her pussy.

Vivian knew just what to do; she patiently explored Ms. Wright's pussy with her tongue and lips, had her whimpering in delight, then sucked the clitoris into her mouth. Ms. Wright, in turn, started slow, but was soon eating Vivian with verve and enthusiasm. She trapped Vivian's clit between her lips and reached around to jam a thumb into Vivian's cunt, rocking it inside her; Vivian wailed in delight. The room buzzed with the sound of lips and tongues working wet happy flesh merging with muffled moans of uninhibited lust.

I stroked my cock.

Ms. Wright was the first over the edge. Holding Vivian's ass tight to her face, shaking, quivering, she came, letting out a long soulful moan only partially muted by Vivian's pussy. Vivian continued feasting on her pussy, prolonging and intensifying the orgasm. Ms. Wright jibbered and rocked.

Vivian raised her head; her face was coated with pussy juice; I fisted my aching erection.

After a brief rest Ms. Wright, intent on bringing her lover the same kind of exquisite climax she'd just enjoyed, sucked on Vivian's pussy, tongued the vaginal lips, licked the labia, trapped the clitoris in her mouth, battered it with her tongue. I watched as pleasure escalated on Vivian's face, then released in a single powerful moment; Vivian's cunt exploded; she ground her hips on Ms. Wright, drenching her in pussy juice, then shuddered, took a deep breath, rolled off her lover, and lay there, her heavy tits rising and falling with each breath, eyes closed.

I moved next to Ms. Wright, sandwiching her between Vivian and I, and kissed her, enjoying the taste of Vivian's sex on her lips. When Vivian recovered we took turns kissing Ms. Wright until, during one especially long kiss, Vivian pressed her head to mine. We began kissing each other simultaneously.

Ms. Wright's hand wormed down my body. I leaned back and she took hold of my penis, twisting her hand on the shaft. I leaned further back, providing unimpeded access. Vivian took advantage and dropped her head to Ms. Wright's; the women kissed voraciously. Vivian ran her fingers over Ms. Wright's body, traipsing over her skin. She cupped and massaged Ms. Wright's breasts, then pushed me onto my back and said to Ms. Wright, "He's all yours."

"You sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all."

Ms. Wright let go of my cock and, facing forward, straddled my waist. Vivian dragged my dick along the length of Ms. Wright's sex, centered it on her vagina. Ms. Wright lowered herself, taking my full length inside her in one swift motion, moaning when she hit bottom. She looked down at me, lust glimmering in her eyes, said "You're much bigger than my husband," (words that make every guy happy), put her hands on my chest, and speared herself on my dick. I was fucking my sexy teacher while my sexy sweetheart watched. With that image in my brain my eyes drifted shut.

Vivian, however, was not one to just watch. I felt thighs on the side of my head and opened my eyes to a pussy approaching my face. Soon my senses were occupied by Vivian's cunt: her juice in my nostrils, her warmth on my face, her dank musky taste on my lips. I drove my tongue through her thick pubic hair into her pussy. Vivian squealed and the two women leaned forward, their lips met in a hot deep kiss, their tongues playing back and forth. Ms. Wright reached for Vivian's pendulous breasts, massaged them, let the firm hot flesh slide against her palm. Vivian leaned back, holding herself up on her arms. Ms. Wright took Vivian's large, dark brown areolas into her mouth. Vivian moaned at the combined sensation of my tongue and Ms. Wright's mouth.

Ms. Wright spit out her breasts and Vivian moved forward, brought her lips to Ms. Wright's, and reached for her clit, fingering the older woman's love bud. Ms. Wright rode my cock hard and fast. Her cunt spasmed and contracted; her movements became jerkier, more violent. I grabbed her ass, pulled her into me, ground my cock against her.

Ms. Wright lost all control. Her body lurched about, seemingly at random, and she came, driving into me, rocking her hips from side to side. When Ms. Wright came to rest Vivian raised herself on her knees, letting me see Ms. Wright, sitting on my cock, a look of angelic satisfaction on her face. Ms. Wright slowly opened her eyes, looked from Vivian to myself, smiled, then resumed fucking herself on my dick, employing a variety of angles and tempos, swirling my cock deep inside her pussy, galvanizing the heat in my balls.

Vivian dropped her pussy back to my face; I licked her pussy lips. Ms. Wright reached behind herself to hold, tease, caress, stroke my balls. She flexed her cunt muscles on my rod. I jammed my hips into her, grunted into Vivian's cunt, and came; jet after jet of cum shot into Ms. Wright's tight wet snatch.

As I came Vivian, moaning in febrile excitement, rocked forward. I caught her clit between my lips, slapped it silly with my tongue. Vivian shifted her position, moving back on my face; I tongue-fucked her pussy, Ms. Wright fingered her clit.

Ms. Wright pushed two fingers into Vivian's pussy and I slid back and licked her asshole. Vivian gasped, moved her hips in a tight circle, drawing out every sensation. Ms. Wright and I increased the intensity of our assault. Vivian grunted, "Ennyaahhh, eeennnn yyyyyaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, eeennnnnnn yyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, eennnnnn yyyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh," hollered, "YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS," stiffened, then jerking wildly, came. Her asshole twitched on my tongue; her pussy spasmed on Ms. Wright's fingers. I continued to lick and Ms. Wright to rub and Vivian rode her bucking bronco of a climax to its happy conclusion.

Finally Vivian slowed, stopped, rolled off of me, collapsed. I took her in my arms. Her skin slowly lost its red flush and her breathing returned to normal. Vivian opened her eyes, pecked me on my lips, rolled over to face Ms. Wright. The two women kissed tenderly and lovingly, caressing each other in the warm afterglow of our love making.

* * * *

The remainder of the weekend was an indescribable fuck-fest. By the time we left Sandy (yes, I now used her first name) was firmly ensconced as Vivian and my girlfriend (unless, I wondered, I was Vivian and Sandy's boyfriend?)

12