Charly

Story Info
Country musician Charly McClain meets the love of her life.
4.2k words
4.4
16.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last song was sung, and the band died down, she waved to the audience, and said "Thank you so very much, good night everyone." She and the band then took their bows, grabbed a few roses thrown up on stage from some of her fans. And headed back stage. The crowd cried out "More, more." So Charly and her band decided to head back out on stage and sing an encore song, as the fans settled down again. Then taking another bow, after the song was over. Charly headed back stage again. With all sorts of people milling about, arms stretched with paper and pen in their hands for autographs.

"Great performance," Charlotte.

Before she could correct the man, saying it's Charly, not Charlotte.. a woman spoke up and said "Awesome show Ms. McClain."

Charly said her thank you's and gave a few hugs to some back stage fans, signed a few autographs, and then standing before her very astounded face, was a tall dark haired man.

"Hi, I'm Wayne, I am a huge fan of yours Ms. McClain."

"Please, it's Charly, and thank you," she said.

"Very nice to meet you, Charly," said Wayne.

"Likewise," said Charly.

Their eyes never wavering from each others. Charly took Wayne's paper and pen and as she did so, their hands touched each others, she then looked down at the paper and signed her name and left him her telephone number. Then on to the next person, signing her name, again and again.

Before turning around and waving good-bye to everyone. Making sure her eyes met Wayne's again. She then gave him a wink. Then turned around and walked out the door with her entourage and headed to her limousine and back to the hotel for the evening. Before heading to the next city tomorrow afternoon.

After a long sleepy night, Charly woke up. There was a knock at her hotel room door. She slowly got up from her bed, grabbing her robe, and went to the door. "Who is it," she said.

"It's Jeannine, your publicist," the woman behind the door said.

Charly recognized the woman's voice, and carefully opened the door, letting Jeannine in. The woman entered, and shut the door behind her. Trailing after Charly. Charly in her nighty and robe, and the woman in jeans, heels, and a nice blouse. Sitting down at the table near Charly's bed.

Jeannine spoke up saying, "You look like you had a good nights sleep," with a mock tone.

"I wish," said Charly.

"Why, what's wrong?" asked Jeannine.

Charly began by saying, "well after the show last night, I gave a few hugs, signed a few autographs. Well you know, the usual."

"And?" said Jeannine.

"Well," began Charly, again.. "I met this tall handsome man, with just one look in our eyes I know he's the right man. I signed my autograph for him, and even left him my telephone number."

"Charly, you think that was a good idea?" replied Jeannine.

"I know, I know. But he is my music, and I am his song, I can just feel it. It was like magic, our hands touched each other, when I took his pen and paper, our eyes never left each other the whole time. When I left, I turned around and waved to everyone, and even winked in his direction. I can't stop thinking about him.

"You're such a dreamer, Charly. But, as long as you're sure he's okay, then what's done is done. And I hope your right. And I hope he's not a stalker." Said Jeannine

Not to change the subject, but.. "You know that song that you were thinking of doing."

"Paradise Tonight?," Replied Charly.

"Yes," said Jeannine.

"I think it should be a duet, don't you?" Said Jeannine, again.

"Oh, you're so right," said Charly.

"You know, Mickey would be great with you. He's done other songs well with you." Said Jeannine.

"My thoughts exactly," said Charly.

"I'll get right on it, then," replied Jeannine. "I'll call Mickey Gilley's people A.S.A.P."

"It's such a cute little song, isn't it?"

"Yes," said Jeannine.

"Oh, by the way, we have to be on the road by 2 p.m. you've got 6 hours to do whatever you want, sleep, shower, shop, think about that cute guy you gave your phone number to, or whatever. If you want to go out, just call and we'll send one of the guys over with a car for you."

"Great," said Charly.

"I'll let myself out," Replied Jeannine.

The two hugged, and Jeannine left.

Charly got up and walked across the room, as she heard the door shut behind Jeannine. She grabbed the telephone and called the front desk, and told them that she'd like a 12 p.m. wake up call.

"All right Ms. McClain, 12 p.m. it is," said the man at the front desk.

"Thank you," replied Charly, as she replaced the receiver. Took off her robe and got back into bed, and pulled the covers up. And went off to dream land. Dreaming about Wayne, the cute guy she met the night before.

In her head, as she tried to sleep, Charly kept playing the events of last night over and over in her head. "Hi I'm Wayne, a huge fan of yours, Ms. McClain."

"Please, it's Charly, and thank you."

"Very nice to meet you, Charly," said Wayne.

"Likewise," said Charly.

"likewise," "likewise..." And then the phone by her bed rang, startling Charly right out of her thoughts. She sat up, and reached for the phone, putting it to her ear, saying, "Hello?" In a groggy voice. Clearing her throat, saying, "excuse me sorry, Hello?"

"I'm sorry to bother you Ms. McClain, I mean Charly. But it's Wayne, the guy you met last night."

"Oh, hi Wayne. I was just thinking about you. Well, dreaming actually." As her voice trailed off again.

"You gave me your phone number last night, and I called the front desk, they said that you didn't have any restrictions about calling. So I asked them to put me through. I hope that's all right?"

"Oh yes, it's fine. Hey listen, I have to be on the road by 2 p.m., meet me say, 1:30 p.m.? I have to go out the back. You know. But I'll have one of my staff bring you around. I hope you don't have any plans for the next few days. I'd like you to be my guest for tomorrow evening's show. I'll have you right down front, and then you can meet me again afterward. I have a few days off after that, maybe we can spend those days getting to know each other a little. Sound good to you?"

"That would be great. 1:30 p.m. today it is. And thank you so very much Charlotte, I mean Charly. You have made me one happy guy!"

"The pleasures all mine," said Charly.

"See you soon Charly," said Wayne.

"Right," said Charly, as she placed the receiver down on the phone next to her bed. Then shaking her head, wondering what she had gotten herself into. But then seeing Wayne's face in front of her sleepy eyes, she just smiled, leaned her head back onto the pillow, pulled the covers up again, and tried to get some sleep.

A few hours later, the phone rang, again startling Charly. Charly picked up the phone and quickly said "Hello?"

"Hi, Ms. McClain, this is the front desk with your 12 p.m. wake up call. I trust that you had a good sleep?"

"Why yes, thank you," replied Charly.

"Anything I can do for you, just let me know," replied the man from the front desk.

"Thanks again," said Charly.. "Oh," said Charly, around 1 p.m. I will need someone to take my things down stairs to the bus. That would be greatly appreciated."

"Will do, Ms. McClain. I'll send the bellhop to get your things around 1 p.m."

"Thank you, sir."

"Please, call me Robert, Ms. McClain."

"All right, Robert it is then. And thank you for a beautiful stay here in this fine hotel, you guys have been so wonderful to me and my staff."

"Our pleasure, Ms. McClain," said Robert, as he hung up the phone.

Charly hung up the phone, then laid back down on her bed for a moment, and stretched herself, before getting up and heading to the bathroom, to take a bubble bath.

Charly reached for the handle of the tub to draw her bath water, setting the temp. Then reaching for the bottle of bubble bath and pouring some into the water. She then stood there a moment watching the bubbles form under the water, before taking off her nighty, that she was wearing. She then entered the tub, then closed the curtain. Then for a few minutes Charly turned the bath water into shower water and shampooed and rinsed her hair. Then turning the water back into bath water again. And settling down, leaning her head back against the wall behind the tub. Again, her thoughts drifted towards the man she met last night. Wayne. The tall dark and handsome man, with dark hair, and beautiful eyes. And thinking about how their hands touched when she reached for Wayne's paper and pen, and gave him her autograph, and telephone number. The man she was meeting again today at 1:30 p.m. Charly then realized that she didn't have much time before the bellhop would be at her door to pick up her things. So she finished up in the tub. Let the water out, wrapped a towel around her head. And one around her gorgeous body. And stepped out of the tub. walking the floor to stand in front of the mirror. taking the towel off her head, and reaching for her come to come her hair, replacing the come on the counter, and plugged in her hair dryer, and her curling iron. After all that was done, she styled her hair and used a few spritzes of hair spray. Then applying some make-up to her clean dry face. Then toweling her body off, before going back into the bedroom and finding some cloths. A pair of jeans, bra, panties, and nice hot pink shirt, with shoulder pads. After getting dressed, and spritzing some perfume on herself, she then traveled herself back into the bathroom, for one last look in the mirror.

"Perfect," she said.

Then realizing the time, she gathered up her things in the bathroom, and took them into the bedroom, placed them onto the bed. Then grabbing her night bag, and placing them inside. Zipping it closed. Then walking to the closet and making sure she didn't have any cloths left in there, she opened the door, looked around, and closed it behind her. "Good," she said. "All my stuff is ready." just as she said that.. there was a knock at the door.

Charly went to the door, and before opening it, she asked "who is it?"

"Ms. McClain, it's Henry, the bellhop. I'm here to take your things to the bus for you."

"Oh, Henry," she said. Opening the door. "Hi Henry, thank you so much. Right there on the bed."

Charly let Henry in, to grab her things. Henry dutifully walked to her bed and hoisted up her things onto his cart. Before asking her if she needed anything else.

"No, I think that's it. And thank you again Henry."

"My pleasure, Ms. McClain."

"Oh by the way, the manger and your's will be up soon, to escort you to your bus."

"Thank you, Henry."

"Again, my pleasure, Ms. McClain.

"Please, call me Charly," she said.

"Charly it is then. And I must say, I do enjoy your music so much."

"Aww, thank you, it's nice to hear that, Henry."

"My pleasure, Charly," he said as he went to the door with his cart of Charly's things.

Charly opened the door for Henry. He then traveled out the door with his cart. As Charly said "Bye."

"Bye Charly, have a good trip."

"Thank you," she said as she shut the door behind him.

Charly then went across the room, and turned on the TV. And watched a few minutes of CNN. Before the hotel manager and her manager arrived to take her to her bus.

About 20 minutes later, there was another knock at her door. She then switched off the TV. and went to the door, then saying "Who is it?"

"It's Jeannine, and the hotel manager, Charly."

Charly recognized Jeannine's voice. And immediately opened the door for them. Backing away from the door, and letting them in. They immediately exchanged pleasantries among themselves.

"I hope you have enjoyed your stay here in our hotel," said the manager.

"It has been wonderful," replied Charly. "Thank you," she said again.

"Our pleasure, Ms. McClain."

"Charly," she said.

"OK then Charly, are you ready?"

"Yes, just let me grab my purse, and I'll be set."

They waited for Charly to grab her purse off the bed. Before heading out the door.

They took the hotel manager's private elevator down to the hotel lobby. Then when it landed and the doors flew open, the manager swept a glance around to make sure that no one suspicious was milling about. He then motioned for Charly and Jeannine to follow him. They traveled down a long hallway, and entered the kitchen of the hotel.

A kitchen worker came up to Charly, and said "Ms. McClain, I don't mean to bother you, I know you have to be on your way.. But I was wondering if you could sign this for me, it's for my daughter, she is a huge fan of yours."

"Sure," said Charly. happily grabbing his pen and paper, before asking, "What's your daughters name?"

The man said "her name is Lynette."

So Charly signed, "To Lynette, All my best to you, Love, Charly McClain." and handed the pen and paper back to the gentlemen.

"Thank you," Ms. McClain, or should I call you Charly?"

"Charly, will be fine, and thank you."

"My pleasure, Charly."

Her publicist was motioning Charly to hurry up. As they had to get on the road in a few minutes.

So Charly said her good bye's to the man, and followed her publicist and the hotel manager out the kitchen door, heading to her tour bus.

"OMG!, I cannot believe I almost forgot. Remember that gentleman I told you about, Wayne?"

"Yes," replied Jeannine "The one you couldn't' stop dreaming about," she teased.

"Yes, that's the one," Said Charly. "He called me this morning after you left. And I told him that I wanted him to be my guest at the show tomorrow night. You know, in the front row. Then he could meet me back stage."

"OK," said Jeannine. "I'm with ya so far."

Charly said "OK, I told him to wait in the lobby today at 1:30, and that someone would be there to meet him and escort him to the bus. I told him that I wanted to get to know him a little better these next few days."

"What am I gonna do with you, Charly?" Said Jeannine. "OK, what does he look like?"

Charly replied, "he's tall, dark, and handsome."

"Very funny, Charly."

"No, Jeannine, I'm serious. He's got the most amazing brown eyes. You'll recognize him immediately."

"OK, you hop on the bus, and I'll go see if I can round that gorgeous hunk of a man up for ya." Jeannine replied.

"Thank you Jeannine," hollered Charly, as Jeannine turned on her heels and left.

Charly greeted the driver, as she hopped aboard her tour bus.

"Charly," said Ben. "How are ya?"

"Great," said Charly to Ben.

"Jeannine went to the lobby, to get someone that I've invited to be with us for a few days. She should be back in a few minutes."

"Great," said Ben, because we really have to be going soon.

"I understand," replied Charly, making her way to the middle of the bus, and sitting herself down on the couch. Waiting for the love of her life and Jeannine to return to the bus.

Meanwhile...

As Jeannine entered the hotel lobby, her eyes searched and found a tall, dark and handsome man, looking at his watch. So Jeannine approached him.

"Hi you must be Wayne." She said.

"Oh yes," a startled Wayne said.

"Sorry, to have startled you."

"Oh no problem," replied Wayne.

"Well then, I'm Jeannine, Ms. McClain's publicist. And she has summoned me to collect you and take you to her bus."

"Great!" said Wayne.

"You don't look like an axe murderer. Are you?" said Jeannine, in a sort of kidding tone to her voice.

"I can assure you, I am no axe murderer, ma'am."

"Well then, let me take you aboard our bus. Follow me."

"As you wish ma'am."

So Jeannine and Wayne exited the hotel lobby, and headed outback to Charly's bus. They arrived in no time at all.

Jeannine knocked on the door to the bus, and said "It's Jeannine." The driver opened the door.

"Hi Ben, this is Wayne, he's a special guest of Charly's, he's going to be spending the next few days with us."

"Please, come aboard Wayne, we've been expecting you," said Ben, extending his hand to Wayne.

Wayne in turn extend his hand, and the two shook hands as him and Jeannine boarded the bus. And the door closed behind them. They headed to the middle of the bus, Jeannine first, then Wayne. They greeted Charly. Charly stood, and said "thank you Jeannine."

"My pleasure, Charly."

Charly then gave Wayne a huge hug. That lasted more than most, before she motioned for him to sit down, next to her on the couch.

He did so. As Jeannine excused herself to the back of the bus for a few moments. Wayne got up like a gentleman does for a lady when they excuse themselves from the table or a room. And then sat back down next to Charly, when Jeannine was out of sight.

"You look like you had a good night's sleep, Charly," said Wayne.

"Ya know, you're the second person to ask me that. Jeannine being the first." As she laughed.

"I did in fact have a good night's sleep, thank you."

"You looked kind of tired last night." Said Wayne.

"Thanks allot," said Charly.

"I didn't mean it that way," as he laughed out loud, himself.

"I just meant that I know what tired is all about. After working 12-14 hours a day on the soap. It gets very tiring."

"So, you're a soap opera actor?" Replied Charly.

"Yes, I play on "One Life To Live." Said Wayne.

"That sounds so exciting," said Charly. "I'm gonna have to watch it someday, see what you're all about." Said Charly.

"I'd like that," said Wayne.

And as he said that, Jeannine appeared to get something to drink out of the refrigerator. "Don't mind me," said Jeannine. "Just needed a drink. I'll leave you too alone for now." As she disappeared to the front of the bus, sitting in the seat next to Ben, the bus driver.

Meanwhile.. back to the middle of the bus, Charly and Wayne were still getting to know each other. Laughter rang through the bus, as they talked.

Wayne asked "So what's it like traveling from city to city every night, playing for hundreds of thousands of people?"

"Well," said Charly, "It's quite different each time I go out on stage. I never know what to expect. Never know who I might meet." As she winked at Wayne.

Wayne in turn winked at Charly, and said, "Well I sure am glad I went back stage. I got a handshake, a hug, an autograph and a telephone number from a very beautiful lady."

"Awww, you're so sweet," said Charly, as her hand grabbed his arm.

Wayne reached his other hand and placed it atop Charly's.

Charly immediately felt the electricity, that flowed from head to toe. The same electricity she received when their hands touched back stage, after the concert.

Their eyes met again, and they both knew what each other was feeling. Wayne leaned in and gave Charly a kiss on her blush colored lips. Charly received that kiss, and placed her arms around Wayne's neck, as he clasped his hands together around Charly's back, bringing their lips closer together. One thing led to another, before Wayne spoke up and said, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Charly said, "Uhh huh. come with me." "Lets Put Our Love In Motion.." as she took Wayne's hand and led him to the back of the bus. Closing the bedroom door behind them as they entered. Their hands exploring each others bodies, their lips upon one anothers.

Meanwhile back to the front of the bus.. Ben says, "Wayne seems like a nice guy.. but maybe just In case you should check on Charly, anyway."

"Right," says Jeannine. As she gets up from the passenger seat and heads to the middle of the bus, where moments earlier Charly, and Wayne were getting to know each other. "Charly?," said Jeannine. "Are you all right?," she hollered. Then Jeannine heard something from the back of the bus.. "Lay somethin' on my bed besides a blanket.. somethin' big and strong. Ohhh, here's somethin' big and strong.. How bout you Wayne?" as they fell upon Charly's bed. Charly and Wayne totally into each other, they were oblivious that Jeannine was outside Charly's bedroom. Then Jeannine heard giggling from the two.

12