Charmaine Ch. 01

Story Info
Married actress willing to do what it takes for her career.
3.5k words
3.88
3.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorgeous Charmaine Nguyen strutted her tight ass and lean toned legs in a black miniskirt and white blouse as she walked arm-in-arm with her husband. She was a sexy Vietnamese woman and drew lots of attention wherever she went; her husband was just an average beta male, but as a physician provided her with much-needed financial security.

Men and women turned to watch her walk by, but not just because she was hot; she had starred in a critically acclaimed movie and many professional film critics had given her glowing reviews for her performance. Her star was rising, and it had earned her an invitation to an exclusive private party on the giant luxury yacht of one of the biggest film production businesses in the human fleet.

When they joined the group of actors, actresses, directors, and other entertainment celebrities waiting outside the airlock, they were immediately surrounded by four men who looked much younger than Charmaine. Although they made polite conversation with her, they seemed to be undressing her with their eyes and treated her gentle husband as an annoyance. Not that Charmaine minded, as he could be quite the annoyance at times.

When the green light lit up, the crowd cheered. With the private yacht connected to the airlock, the door was opened and the crowd slowly made their way across the airlock into the yacht. Charmaine and her Chinese husband Marcus Huang found themselves in the center of the crowd and just went with the flow.

After boarding, the crowd dispersed to different areas of the ship, so Charmaine and Marcus walked together to the top and were impressed; the top deck was encased in glass so that they could see directly into space. They had never had such a clear view of all the human colony ships spiraling through space, carrying all of humanity far away from the death of the sun that destroyed Earth very many years ago.

"Attention all guests, this is the Captain. We are now detaching from the USS Holywood and will stop spiraling with the main fleet, so be prepared for zero gravity in five minutes," announced a female voice over the yacht speaker system.

They felt the yacht shake as it detached itself from the space dock and slowly pulled away into space. As the yacht drifted, it stopped following the spiral flight pattern of the other ships, and Charmaine felt lighter.

Soon she and Marcus were floating toward the glass ceiling which luckily had rails for them to grasp. They then remembered the basic zero gravity classes they took as children and were soon gliding along and mingling with other guests in the air. They even managed to float to a waiter, who served them hors d'oeuvres; Charmaine had to react quickly otherwise her appetizer would have floated off.

While they sipped champagne through box drinks with straws, they saw a lineup of floating people waiting to head below deck. Charmaine wondered what it was for, so she approached the lovely young Caucasian redhead at the end of the line. She was a very sexy young woman dressed in the typical little black dress, with long lean legs and well-sized breasts. Charmaine gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention, and she turned to reveal the gorgeous young face of another up-and-coming actress, Sally Rogers.

"Hi! What is this lineup for?" Charmaine asked.

"The host of our party, John, is now auditioning new actresses for main characters in several of his high-concept franchises!" Sally exclaimed excitedly.

Being a main character in a high-concept franchise meant steady and decent income for any actor, plus guaranteed future work, and Charmaine wanted to be an actress. Charmaine new entertainment pay would never match that of physicians since medical sciences were very essential to the survival of the human fleet, but at least she would be financially independent, and not have to tolerate Marcus if she didn't want to.

"Marcus! I've got to give this a shot!" Charmaine told him excitedly.

"OK love, but don't let him push you around," her husband replied meekly.

With that, they got in line behind Sally and found the line was moving slowly. As they finally went below deck, they heard some loud moaning further ahead the line; likely a couple that snuck away into one of the many cabins on this yacht thought Charmaine.

When they made it down the stairs and were a few spots away from the owner's large cabin, the carnal moaning and breathing became louder. A man pulled his way up the crowd, holding a handrail to not float off, and was handing what appeared to be pills to all the women, including Sally.

"Are those drugs?" asked a frightened Marcus, not wanting his wife to be taken advantage of.

"No, not narcotics. Just-in-time birth control pills," laughed the man as he gave a package to Charmaine.

It was then that Charmaine realized how the selection process would work, so she broke open the package and swallowed the pill. Since her husband didn't say anything, she knew Marcus hadn't figured it out yet, but soon would.

Finally, Sally, Marcus, and Charmaine entered the private cabin of John, a wealthy film producer and owner of the yacht. The cabin was a large circular room with a ceiling painted with Renaissance depictions of angels, and in the center of the room was a large circular mattress on the floor. There were several poles about that could be held to prevent from floating away in zero gravity.

Standing on the mattress, holding onto one of the poles so he would not float was John, a tall, handsome Caucasian man with the haircut of a model and the sculpted, muscled figure of a bodybuilder. Charmaine noticed he had no hair on his chest before she realized he was naked.

Wrapped around John was a beautiful African woman, with long black hair and the face of a model. She was happily bouncing up and down on John's erection, moaning and groaning in ecstasy. Since it was zero gravity, John was easily pushing her down onto his giant veined member with just one hand.

"What the fuck?!? You're not doing that!" Marcus stated firmly.

As he and Charmaine argued, Sally had begun undressing, passing her dress to a nearby attendant.

Meanwhile, John slammed his current partner hard onto his cock, grunting in the process. He then began to pump primally in and out of her, clearly ejaculating, while groaning in satisfaction. His lover sighed, got off his member, and walked to an attendant to get her clothes back on.

"Hi, I'm Sally," said Sally as she got onto the mattress, grabbed a pole, and pulled herself onto her knees in front of John.

John wasted no time and offered her his softening penis, which Sally took in her hand. After tenderly running her fingertips along his shaft, she sucked his glans into her mouth, then spat it out.

A bouncer then grabbed Marcus' arm and looked at Charmaine and asked her gently, "Do you want to do this?"

Charmaine crossed her arms at her husband, nodded at the bouncer, then glared at her husband.

As the bouncer began dragging Marcus away, her husband reached out and grabbed her arm. The bouncer quickly kneed Marcus in the side so he would release her arm, then flung him out another door, which was easy due to zero gravity. Charmaine heard an impact and then the painful cry of her husband as the bouncer floated over to take him away.

"Sorry about that. It's just that a lot of the time the ladies get annoyed with their jealous husbands," apologized John.

Meanwhile, Sally was holding onto John's leg and sliding the length of his hardening shaft between her lips. Due to zero gravity, she was floating to the side, allowing John to feel her breasts, body, and legs. He also made sure to squeeze her firm tight buttocks frequently. Charmaine also noticed John's hand slip between Sally's legs once, but couldn't tell if he was fingering her or just rubbing her clitoris.

Sally pulled on John's leg and she floated across him, then wrapped her legs around his waist and stretched out; she was now floating horizontally in front of him, parallel to the floor.

John grabbed onto her leg with one hand and held Sally to him. With the other, he beckoned to an attendant, who floated over and squeezed lubricant into it, which he used to lubricate his erection, and from what Charmaine could see, Sally's labia lips. Once both their genitals were fully lubricated, John pulled Sally's loins into his, allowing his penis to easily slip inside of her.

Sally began to breathe and moan rapidly, shaking her head back and forth, causing her lovely long red hair to float about. As John thrust in and out of her, her breasts bounced in rhythm with their coitus until he grabbed them for fondling.

Realizing her turn was coming, Charmaine undressed quickly and handed her clothing to an attendant. She then ran her hands through her hair, then fondled her breasts, before reaching between her legs to play with her clit. She needed to be ready to nail this audition with John.

Suddenly, John grunted loudly and rammed his member deep into Sally, who cried out in joy. As John instinctively thrust into her, Sally's body vibrated mid-air with each penetration, and she cried out each time. Once he finished ejaculating, John gently pushed Sally towards an attendant, who caught her as she floated by him and returned her clothing.

Charmaine leaped forward, floating towards a surprised John, and wrapped herself upside down around his torso; her legs wrapped under his arms at his chest while she grabbed his legs. She was glad she trained in zero gravity acrobatics as a teenager.

She then grabbed his semi-hard penis between her breasts and squeezed so her nipples would slide up and down the bottom of his shaft. As she did this she ran her tongue all around his giant purple mushroom head, bringing his penis alive again. She looked up once to see the world upside down; Sally gave her a thumbs-up and floated away.

Getting aroused, John felt the sides of Charmaine's breasts, then up her back to her firm toned buttocks, stopping after getting a good feel of her thighs. He lifted her a little, and Charmaine could feel his hot breath on her labia.

Charmaine gasped with delight as she felt the tip of his tongue slide over her clit and along her slit, ending at the bottom of her labia nearest her anus. His tongue then slid back along the same path, and she accidentally let his hard erect shaft slip out from her cleavage when his tongue rubbed circles around her clitoral hood.

Aroused and eager to continue the zero gravity sixty-nining, she quickly grabbed onto his arrogantly proud shaft, extended her tongue, and ran the underside along the underside of his member. When she reached his glans, she licked circles around it and sucked his giant bulbous tip into her mouth, wrapped her lips around it into an airtight seal, and pulled it out. For a moment, she looked at a mirror and marveled at the sight of her golden skin complexion mashed against his tanned white skin, and her floating black hair contrasting with his blonde mane.

Charmaine felt her legs unlocked from around John, and then she was spun around in zero gravity, so now she was facing up and looking directly into his eyes. She quickly wrapped her legs around his waist so she wouldn't continue floating up and put her arms around his head, preparing to kiss him.

Despite her intentions, he just went straight for her tiny breasts, licking them while sucking on her nipples. While orally stimulating her breasts, he waved over a beautiful black woman with short black hair wearing only lingerie that showed off her model figure.

The woman gently floated over, holding a large bottle in her hand. As she neared, she grabbed onto one of John's arms to anchor herself to him, squeezed plenty of lubricant out, and applied it liberally all over his genitalia. At times she accidentally touched Charmaine, but always apologized when doing so. She then squeezed a large amount of lubricant into John's free hand, then pushed herself away.

John then reached between Charmaine's legs and began rubbing lubricant all over her labia lips and clitoris, pressing with his fingers to give her labia a thorough fondling. He played with her clitoris with his thumb while generously rubbing lubricant along the length of her slit, making sure her genitalia were properly greased.

Charmaine moaned several times as John spread the lubricant over her temple of love, and bucked her loins against his hand in appreciation. Realizing she had forgotten her husband, she glanced around the room for any sign of him, but he was gone. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a blinking light approaching from outer space and wondered what it was.

While she wondered, she felt the tip of John's penis gently squeeze between her labia lips. She gasped in joy and shock as she realized what was about to happen. She was a married woman; could she cheat on her husband?

She quickly reached between her legs and pulled out his glans, and pressed his giant erection against his pelvis so he couldn't penetrate her.

"John, please, I don't want to cheat on my husband," she pleaded.

"It's OK sexy, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, OK? I won't fuck you so it won't be cheating, OK?" John said gently.

Well, Charmaine really wanted to be an actress, and John was being quite considerate during this intimate and frenzied audition, so she just smiled and trusted him.

"OK John, please, just don't put it in me, OK?" asked Charmaine.

John just nodded.

With that, she held his penis against his pelvis, then slid down so it was resting against and parallel to her labia lips. Using her legs for leverage, Charmaine pressed her vulva against him so the length of his shaft slipped between her labia lips, then she began sliding her slit up and down along his shaft. This allowed his erection to penetrate her inner labia and glans to rub her clitoris, without actually entering her vagina.

As she continued providing the pussy job, she felt a primal urge build in her vagina: one that wanted something warm and hard within it. The outercourse was becoming less satisfying and only adding to her lust.

"You want it, don't you?" asked John cockily.

Charmaine nodded meekly.

"Tell me you want it, sweetheart," John demanded confidently.

"I want it," she murmured.

"What do you want, sexy?" asked John again.

"I want your cock deep inside me. I want you to fuck the life out of me," Charmaine confessed quietly.

With that, Charmaine felt herself lifted up a bit, and her position adjusted. As John gently pushed her down, she could feel his glans touch her labia lips, then gently squeeze between them. After some careful maneuvering, he managed to get his entire erect penis into Charmaine's wet and willing vagina; it touched many areas her husband could not, and she groaned in lecherous delight at the sensations emanating from her loins.

Suddenly she was being pumped into at a fast and furious pace, and all she could do was grab onto John to prevent her from being thrusted off. As the relentless pounding up into her loins continued, Charmaine let her head fall back, moaning in joy. She also opened her eyes, hoping her husband was not around, which he wasn't, and then she noticed an approaching light outside one of the windows.

One powerful thrust picked both Charmaine and John up, and they floated up to the ceiling until he reached up with his fingers to stop their momentum, then pushed them sideways so they began floating in zero gravity, now having sexual intercourse in the traditional matrimonial position.

As they floated about, Charmaine looked out the window again and noticed the approaching light was the reflection of starlight off the hull of an old space shuttle. It was closing in on them fast and it made her uncomfortable.

"Lover, what is that?" she asked between her gasps of joy, pointing at the approaching spaceship.

However, John ignored her and continued thrusting into her fast and heavy, the wet slapping sounds of their coitus drowning out the voices of onlookers.

"Attention all guests. This is the autopilot. Sensors have detected an unidentified vessel incoming. We are beginning evasive maneuvers and have sent distress messages and launched distress flares," boomed the computer voice over the yacht's speaker system.

"What does that mean?" asked Charmaine between grunts.

"Shut up! I'm about to," began John, but he abruptly stopped speaking when nature assumed control of his body; he began thrusting involuntarily in a primal rhythm into her, depositing his warm semen into her love tunnel.

"Fucking pervert! That sounded like a pirate attack!" shouted Charmaine as her lover ejaculated within her.

On his last thrust, John released his grip on her and with no gravity, the momentum carried her across the room. She managed to quickly grab a handle to keep from being floated out of the room.

Suddenly a thunderous boom reverberated through the yacht, and it suddenly stopped moving, throwing the passengers backward.

"Oh shit! The pirate ship caught us with electromagnetic clamps!" groaned John.

Charmaine grabbed her clothes from the attendant and quickly propelled herself out of the cabin into the hallway, putting her clothes on as she floated down the passage, searching for a place to hide.

Panic overtook the party guests and people began flying off in different directions, hoping to avoid the pirates. Several bodybuilders in matching black suits, armed with assault rifles, flew by Charmaine; John's security, she realized, hoping they could repel the invaders.

She then heard the sound of metal colliding, then was thrown off course down another hall; it sounded like the pirate ship had docked against the main airlock of the yacht. A shiver went down her spine as she knew they soon would be boarding the ship, so she made a point of heading in the opposite direction of the main airlock.

It was then she saw the hatch for a lifeboat directly ahead. It was guarded by the same bouncer that roughed up her husband, but he soon drew his firearm and flew past her. Behind her, she heard the thunder of an explosion; likely the pirates had used explosives to destroy the seal and force their way in. Her fears were confirmed when she overheard the popping sounds of gunfire exchanged, and the sinister bounce and hissing noises of gas canisters being tossed inside.

She quickly pulled her way over to the lifeboat and attempted to climb inside when suddenly she was hit in the stomach with a powerful kick that sent her into the wall behind her. Dazed and in pain, she floated helplessly in zero gravity as the menacing sound of magnetic boots clinging to the metal floor approached. Why would someone be so selfish to not share the lifeboat with another passenger, she wondered?

Managing to open her eyes, she looked through the window of the now sealed escape hatch and saw a pair of cold eyes belonging to a bloodied and injured Asian man staring back. She at first couldn't make the face out as the eyes were blackened by bruising, and the nose was broken, but when the busted lips twisted into a sneer, she recognized the face of her husband immediately.

Judging by his injuries, the bouncers must have beat him for fun, as she knew her husband was too meek and cowardly to even think about fighting back. His eyes showed no love or remorse over the past few years they spent together; she knew he was enjoying this. He was pissed that she had just consensually fucked a producer for fun right in his face, but couldn't they just talk about it?

Shock turned to horror as she realized this time she had taken things too far. Images of all her casual flirtations with other men flashed through her head as she watched Marcus close the window and release the lifeboat; it floated into space for a few seconds then sped off towards some flashing lights.

12