Charmaines Downfall Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt moved around her and lifted her head up so she could suck on his cock at the same time. "That's it cunt suck my cock," Matt grabbed at her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth opening her throat.

"uuugh, uuugh," noises came from Charmaine as she struggled to breath around the intruder in her throat. Matt pulled out to let her get some air. Charmaine breathed in deep as saliva kept her mouth and his cock connected before he inserted himself back in. At the same time Andy was thrusting as deep and hard as he could into her pussy.

"Oh shit, I'm about to cum," said Andy taking a tight grip around her waist.

"Me too," shouted Matt as he gripped the back of her head and started to throat fuck her.

"Fuuuuckkk," the boys both cried out as they simultaneously came, Andy was as deep as possible in her pussy and Matt in her throat, they both held her tight while she tried to fight away from the sperm injections being released inside her.

"You better swallow every drop," said Matt. "That's good quality cum slithering down your throat.

She gagged on it but managed to swallow it all, she was more concerned that another load had been emptied into her pussy though. She didn't want to get pregnant, especially to these boys.

Andy pulled out of her and gave her ass a slap before sitting down and saying, "tell you what, I'm feeling peckish after that, go and make me a sandwich slut."

"Make me one as well while you're at it bitch," said Matt.

"Yes Masters," came her reply. She went to pick her clothes up to get dressed but Andy stopped her.

"You don't need clothes to make sandwiches," he said as she dropped her head in shame and made her way to the kitchen.

Whilst Charmaine was in the kitchen the boys got dressed, when she came out Matt took another picture of her serving them food in the buff. "Now I need to choose my favourite pic," he said laughing.

The boys took the sandwiches and headed for the door, "see you again soon slut," Andy said as they left her house.

As soon as the door closed, Charmaine dropped to her knees and burst into tears, what was she going to do now, she was stuck with nowhere to go and no one to help her. She couldn't risk that tape getting out it would ruin her and her family's reputation.

It was now 3pm, she finally got up and gathered her clothes and headed for the shower, she kept thinking back to that night and how it caused all of this. If only James hadn't invited his friends' round, it would never have happened. Now I have to pay the price in silence she thought to herself.

She got dressed and tidied up, and tried to continue about the rest of her day as usual, her thoughts though turned to what if I'm pregnant, when will the boys come back, what would they do next time.

Who knew what the future held for her.