Charmed

Story Info
His new roommate gets what’s coming to her.
6.8k words
4.61
44.4k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles hated sharing a house with a girl. Her stuff was everywhere, constantly. And Ashley was no ordinary girl - she was, by far, the messiest girl Miles had ever encountered. His older sister seemed like a neat freak compared to Ashley.

He had moved in with her because of the cheap rent, which apparently was due to the fact that Ashley had found it difficult to find a roommate. No kidding, Miles thought to himself when he first saw her house. There were dirty dishes littering the kitchen counters, clothes all over her bedroom floor, and her bathroom was absolutely disgusting.

Luckily, Miles was renting a room that had its own bathroom, so he didn't have to share that space with her. But the layout of the house made it so that their bedrooms shared a wall. So every night, Miles could hear her masturbate and then fall asleep. Every single night, Miles was tortured by the sound of her vibrator's low hum, accompanied by the soft moans she emitted every so often. Finally, after a strangled cry, the vibrator would turn off, and about 5 minutes later she would begin to snore.

She snored so loudly. It always kept Miles up. At least, he told himself that it was because of her snoring and not the way her pre-bedtime ritual always stirred him up. After a while, he started just masturbating along with her each night. When combined with his usual ritual of a quick pound-off in his morning shower (to get rid of his morning wood), he had become a habitual masturbator. And it was all Ashley's fault.

It really didn't help that she happened to be ridiculously hot. She had a petite little frame, despite her habits of gouging herself on chips and candy and lazing around all day long. At some point, Miles found out that she didn't even have a job - she collected an allowance from her late father's trust fund, and she supplemented that with her rent. It wasn't like her parents had been exceptionally wealthy, but Miles found it awfully distasteful that she didn't even work. She did nothing more than sit around and smoke weed all day.

Of course, that had originally been one of her selling points - Miles was looking for a place that didn't mind if he lit up every once in a while. But to come downstairs and be getting ready for work and to smell it, and see her ripping the bong at 7:45 in the morning, that was just not Miles's idea of normalcy.

One morning, he got a little fed up with it and finally said something about being worried about the smell of weed still being on his clothes when he was at work. She laughed and told him he should quit if the workplace was discriminatory. He held his tongue so he didn't point out that not everyone can make a living without having to work.

He opted instead to just head off for work without another word. All day, he simmered over it and by the time he got home he had to steel himself before going inside.

She was smoking away as always, and had obviously ordered doordash. Takeout containers littered the living room. He walked in and made eye contact with her and sighed.

She raised an eyebrow. "Is that your way of telling me you're upset?"

Miles swallowed, trying not to lose his temper. "I know it's not exactly my place, but... I mean, Ashley... this place is covered in trash. You have lots of free time, would it kill you to clean up after yourself?"

He watched her expression shift from indifference to anger. "You're right," she said sharply, "it really isn't your place. It's actually not your business at all. If you don't like it here you can leave."

With that she turned back to her bong and began dumping out the bowl into the ashtray. She busied herself with packing a new bowl. Finally, using the last bit of his resolve, Miles turned and walked away. He might have popped a blood vessel, he's not sure. But he managed to make it back to his room before he did something he'd regret.

Still peeved, Miles went to his computer to scroll and cool off a little. He was browsing one of his favorite sites and all of a sudden he noticed an ad in the side margin of the webpage.

"Girl in your life driving you crazy?" The ad read. "Click here to find out how to charm your troubles away." Curiosity got the better of him and he clicked the ad, which brought him to a new website in a separate tab.

The website's domain was "charmagirl," and it seemed like a well-designed webpage. The link had brought him to a purchase page, but he decided to read their "About" page first.

"Is there a girl in your life that is driving you absolutely nuts? Would you like nothing more than to get back at her in the best way possible? We have invented a product that can charm any girl or woman over the age of 18. Once charmed, she will be unaware of what is happening to her. Using our patented technology, you can give her commands that will be absorbed into her subconscious, but will affect her behaviors at all times. You will find that when a girl enters a trance state she is helpless to resist your charms."

That certainly sounded appealing to Miles. He wanted to get back at Ashley for being such a terrible housemate, and it wouldn't hurt to be able to subconsciously condition her to be a bit more tidy. He'd really just be doing her a favor!

Miles didn't want to admit the other aspect of his interest in this product, he didn't want to admit that he had grown partially hard from reading the website and thinking about Ashley being charmed, completely vulnerable to his commands.

He navigated back to the page where he could purchase the product and pulled out his wallet to make the purchase.

"Five hundred bucks?" He muttered aloud to himself. This better fucking work!

----

Two and a half weeks later, Miles returned home from work to find Ashley painting her toenails in the living room, filling the house with a chemical smell to add on to the fact that she had apparently been hotboxing the entire house. He walked over to the window and opened it before Ashley even addressed him.

"There's a package on the counter for you," she said without looking up from her toes.

Miles walked over to it and saw a small package with his name and address, but no return address. There wasn't anything on it that could identify who had sent it, not even a company name or logo. But Miles rarely ordered things online, so he was fairly certain he knew where the package came from. He excitedly grabbed it and went to his bedroom.

He set the package on the bed and set his work bag on his desk chair. Then, when he could contain his excitement no longer, he jumped for the package, tearing it open to reveal a small bottle containing a clear liquid, with a spray top. There was also a little slip of paper, which he read:

Congratulations on your new purchase. You are now one step closer to charming the girl of your choosing. For the first application, use while she is sleeping for best results. Spray once in her face and you will see how quickly she will enter trance mode, when she will be susceptible to your suggestions and commands. In order to put her back to sleep, simply tell her she is growing very sleepy and on a count of ten she will fall back asleep. Then count to ten.

After you have conditioned her enough, she can enter the trance mode while awake. Before this is possible, you must make her trust you entirely, and also make her believe you have a spray bottle that can help her relax. Don't bring out the spray bottle unless you are going to use it, because once she is conditioned she will want to be sprayed every time she sees the bottle.

You can also condition her to enter trance mode upon the utterance of a word of your choosing. We recommend choosing a word she is unlikely to hear at work or in public, or making sure that it only works if you say the word.

Once she is in trance mode, the only way to get her out of it is by putting her to sleep. If you want her to be awake, you must instruct her to fall asleep and then wake up shortly after, you can do this by giving her a time she must sleep for.

All commands can be reversed by putting her in trance again and saying the following phrase: "you are no longer charmed. You are exactly as you were before you were charmed. You are (her name), and you always have been."

Have fun!

Miles studied the bottle carefully. He was eager to use it, but he knew it would be best to wait until Ashley was asleep. He waited for her to use her vibrator once again, knowing it would be the last time.

----

Once he heard snoring coming from the other room, he quietly opened his door and stepped out into the hallway. Her door was ajar, and he tiptoed through it. She was indeed asleep, her brown hair like a halo around her face. Her full lips were parted, and the snores emanating from her lips were caused by the fact that she was sleeping on her back, as she always did. Of course, that position made it very easy for Miles to give her face a gentle spray, after which he slipped the bottle into his pocket. The snoring stopped.

Ashley's eyes opened slowly, but the expression they held told him she was not fully awake. She stared blankly at him, until finally he spoke.

"Hello Ashley. Do you know who I am?"

She nodded slowly. "Miles," she said.

He smiled. "Very good. I want you to study my face. From now on, whenever you see me, I want you to feel like you should do everything you can to make me happy. Do you understand?"

She nodded. "Yes, Miles."

He continued. "When you wake up tomorrow morning, you will look around your room and be disgusted by the mess you have created. You will clean your room. And then you will go to the kitchen and be disgusted, and clean. You will clean the entire house tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miles."

"And then when you are done cleaning you will make dinner for both me and yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miles."

"After I come home and we eat dinner, you will feel compelled to offer me a back rub. You will feel overcome with desire to rub my shoulders and make me feel good. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miles."

He thought got a moment. "And tomorrow, when you are cleaning your room, I want you to find the sexiest outfit you own and put it on. When you get ready for bed tomorrow night, you will not take it off. You will go to sleep in that outfit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miles."

"One more thing - tomorrow morning when you are cleaning your room, you will find your vibrator. You will be repulsed by it, and never want to use it ever again. You will throw it away, along with all the other sex toys you have. You will put them in a plastic bag and tie a knot on it, and stick it in the trash. Not in the trash outside, though - you will walk into my bedroom and put it in the trash can there. And then you will never think about using a vibrator ever again. Tomorrow night you will feel very horny before bed but you will fall asleep without cumming. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miles."

One last thing occurred to him. "And from now on, Ashley, you will always find me very attractive, and as you are cleaning the house tomorrow you will be fantasizing about having sex with me in every single room of this place. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miles."

"Very good. Now, you are starting to feel very sleepy, so sleepy you can barely keep yourself awake. On the count of ten, you will fall back asleep and stay that way until you awaken tomorrow morning."

He paused but she didn't say "yes Miles" this time. He decided to just carry on.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten."

By the time he had hit three, she was out.

----

When Miles got home that evening, he was greeted by a wonderful sight: the house was spotless, and Ashley was in the kitchen preparing dinner for him. He paused in the doorway to admire her.

She was wearing a red silk robe, shimmery and see-through, revealing a very enticing pair of red lacy underwear and a matching lacy bra. The robe was tied at her waist, and only came down to the tops of her thighs. The whole setup was incredibly sexy, and Miles found himself growing hard at the sight.

At some point he coughed quietly to make his presence known, and she turned abruptly from her cooking.

"Miles! You're home!" She smiled and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around him. Her breasts pressed into his chest delightfully, and he found himself wrapping his own arms around her, settling at her waist, which brought their bodies even closer together.

They stayed like that for a while, and he listened to her gentle breathing against his shoulder. He gave up on trying to suppress his erection, and she didn't seem put off by the bulge he was most certain she could feel pressing against her stomach.

Finally he murmured into her ear, "what's for dinner angel?"

She sighed and (seemingly reluctantly) removed herself from his body. "Chicken parmesan," she said sweetly, her big blue eyes staring up at his with adoration.

He smiled. "Sounds delicious," he said, and made his way to the dinner table. She served the meal and brought the dishes over to him.

It was delicious. "Where did you learn to cook like this?" He asked, incredulously.

She smiled. "I used to cook a lot when I was younger. My parents both worked so I would cook dinner for myself."

So why waste money on takeout instead of cooking a delicious meal? He wondered to himself. He didn't say anything, though, just enjoyed the dinner for what it was. She was an excellent cook. And even if she wasn't, the outfit she had on would have more than made up for it.

After they were both finished with dinner, Ashley stood up and took both their plates, and scurried off to clean up after herself. Miles was in awe at how quickly she had responded to all of his commands. He made a mental note to leave a good review for this stuff.

He sat down on the couch and relaxed, flipping the TV on to one of his favorite evening shows. She was always watching reality TV, but for once the goddamn thing was off. It was nice to be the one picking the channel for a change.

Finally he heard the water shut off, and then she closed the dishwasher. He could hear a low hum as it began to run. She walked into the living room, and he watched her walk over to where he was sitting on the couch. Her robe swished with every step, and the boner he had almost forgotten about began to return.

She sat down next to him, much closer than she ever would have before.

"Do you want me to give you a back rub, Miles?" She asked innocently, as though she was just offering a simple massage to a friend. She had no idea that her actions were being manipulated.

He stared at her for a while, and then nodded. "Thank you Ashley, that would be lovely."

He shifted slightly so he was facing away from her, leaning over the armrest of the couch. She settled into position behind him, and began to massage his back. She was seemingly very good at this too. Miles wasn't sure how such an amazing, beautiful, multi-talented woman had become so lazy and unmotivated.

After a while, she had discovered the spots of tension in his shoulders, and was working them with determination. Her hands felt so good, and he kept thinking about that sexy outfit she had on, and before he knew it, Miles was fully hard, his cock pressing into the couch cushion.

He fought the urge to rub himself on the couch to get some relief, and opted to wait until Ashley finished to get some privacy. He didn't want to overwhelm her. It was only her first day being charmed, after all.

She continued her heavenly massaging, and Miles was about ready to ask her to stop before he came in his pants when Ashley stopped suddenly.

She dipped her hands under the fabric of his shirt. "This is kind of in my way," she said softly.

He swallowed. Fuck, he should have told her she would give him a blow job after the massage or something. He'd have to remember to do that tonight.

He sat up and helped her remove his polo. As he was settling back down, she put a hand on his shoulder. He turned back to meet her gaze.

"I was thinking I might have a better angle to get your shoulders, um, if you were facing me."

He knew she would surely see his hard-on if he were to move from this position. But she hadn't seemed to mind earlier when she'd hugged him, so he decided what the hell.

He turned so he was sitting regularly on the couch. She came over and stood in front of him, at which point he realized the fatal flaw in this plan. With her in that position, he could see right down her robe. He got a close up view of her gorgeous breasts and amazing body as she eased the tension he had been carrying for weeks with her magic fingers.

Her tits were right there in front of him, and nearly drooled at the sight. He longed to get her nipples in his mouth. He noticed with some satisfaction that her nipples seemed to be growing slightly hardened as she massaged him.

He, on the other hand, was as hard as steel. He was positive he hadn't been this hard since he was fourteen. He could tell she noticed, too - her eyes kept darting down to look at the bulge in his trousers. Finally she spoke.

"I could, um. I could help you... I could... take care of that. If you want me to?"

He looked at her in surprise, but she just stared sweetly and adoringly at him, almost like she was asking him a favor.

Finally he just nodded. She kept her eyes locked on his and slid her hands down his abdomen, heading straight for her destination. She cupped him through his trousers first, causing him to hold his breath. Then she used both hands to undo the button and unzip his trousers. She pulled them down his hips and he stood up partially to help her get them all the way off.

Instead of removing his boxers, she just pulled them down and hooked them under his balls, which were swollen and heavy. When she first got a good look at his equipment, she drew in a breath. He watched her stare at him for a moment, before she finally wrapped her hand around him.

Miles was very thankful for his foreskin; particularly, he was grateful for its ability to make a dry handjob work. She knew just how to do it, too - yet another thing she was good at.

His eyes were darting back and forth between her hand working his shaft steadily, her tits bouncing slightly with the movement, and her pretty face as she stared adoringly at him. She started stroking him faster and faster, and before he knew it he was on the edge of orgasm.

"Ashley," he started shakily. "I'm- I'm gonna-"

She smiled sweetly at him, and aimed his cock at her face. She stroked him even faster and bit her lip, which sent him over the edge.

He came with a loud groan, spraying her face with his cum. She sat back and smiled contentedly, standing up and walking to the kitchen. She came back holding a paper towel, which she wiped her face with.

Miles was a little disappointed she didn't want to taste his cum, but he figured there was an easy remedy for that. Besides, it was hard to be disappointed after a great handjob from his sexy roommate.

She tossed the paper towel in the trash. "Thanks, Miles. I'm going to go wash my face. Night," she said, prancing off.

Miles watched her sexy ass sway as she walked away, laughing inwardly at how absurd it was that she just thanked him for giving him a handjob.

----

Miles waited in his room until he heard the soft snoring begin. Then he got up and tiptoed over to her door. It was ajar this time. He pushed it open quietly and walked into her room. There she was, sleeping on her back, snoring away. As he crept closer, he could see that she had done as he asked and remained in that sexy robe and lingerie. Her robe was slightly open, revealing the tantalizing lace and the breast it was covering. He appreciated the view for a moment. But then he sprayed her and slipped the bottle out of sight. Her eyes opened slowly, and she smiled when she saw him.

12