Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue pressed his pulsing tip to her ass and began to slowly thrust inside with a rising, sighing breath. His free hand was stroking her side where she was pleasurably mashed between them, slowly up and down, keeping gentle despite the urge to bury himself inside her.

"Ohh..." Sophie felt herself relaxing, accepting his cock. She'd felt tiny compared to them before, but now she was lifted up to their level they shared an intimate space. Sophie focused on staying relaxed as Blue's cock subtly stretched her, glad she had come prepared with her toy again. She felt him throb inside her, heard his cute little moan against her neck as she took all of him in one slow stroke. "Fuck... yes..."

Sophie delighted in the warmth of them both holding her tight as Blue filled her and held himself there, grinding slowly as he let her get used to him.

With all the build-up, Sophie had been ready for a while. Now she just luxuriated in the intimate friction of his cock easing in and out of her by degrees, moaned into Green's shoulder as he stroked her spine slowly up and down.

"Fuck..." Blue whispered. "Fucking perfect..." He complimented her just to see her blush, but he meant it too. He had an erotically explicit view of her, from where the shaft of his cock parted her ass to the way she nibbled the tip of Green's tongue as she moaned for them.

Completely exposed to them both, Sophie started rocking in their grip under her thighs, thrusting her ass back to meet Blue's cock. She turned from her kiss to meet Blue's gaze, daring him to go harder.

"Look at her go..." Blue kept up the commentary between halting gasps at the feel of her flexing fit body bouncing on his cock. "I can see why you like her." The guy teased, talking about her instead of to her.

"Cocky bastard..." Sophie grinned and made a show of making out with Green, and then it stopped being a show as he began teasing her clit with the tip of his cock, dragging it down between the folds of her pussy and then back up. She was so wet he was already slippery, the feeling exquisite combined with the increasingly passionate fuck Blue was giving her.

"Mmmm..." She crooned into the kiss, becoming obsessed with his lips as the other sensations lapped at her attention. She felt like she wouldn't be able to hold on for long and then remembered it really didn't matter. There was nothing in the pair of confidently strong grips on her body that suggested they would just stop right now.

The giggle bubbled up from her as she rocked between them, Blue fucking her hard and fast enough to make her nipples jiggle against Green's chest.

"Oh..." Sophie pouted as Green continued his slow teasing of her clit, she looked right at him, gave him both barrels of her 'oh please mister' expression.

Even the quiet giant couldn't withstand that look for long. He actually blushed, grinning at her.

Blue stopped for a moment, they all seemed to be holding their breath as Green's cock pressed deep into Sophie's pussy, then all the way as he felt her accept him.

"Oh... Fuck!" Sophie beamed at the sky through closed eyes, feeling either of them alone was wonderful, but feeling them both together was... "Mmmff..."

Sophie's train of thought was interrupted by Green's rough warm palm as he clamped it back over her mouth.

Oh yeah. Sophie remembered there were people jogging a few dozen metres away from her right now, blissfully unaware that she was being sweetly ravished by two big, naked, sighing, purring men.

She giggled into Green's hand and then was forced to go back to barely-suppressed moans of pleasure as his thick cock pressed snug inside her pussy. He moved his hand from her mouth, kissed her instead to keep her quiet.

They stood there with her, too distracted by the way she was writhing between them to do more than watch and groan at the sensations of her tight body filled with them both.

Sophie felt Blue's legs tremble as he sheathed himself in her, felt his hot breath between her shoulder-blades as he panted more from sensation than effort.

She saw the blissful blankness in Green's eyes, mumbled happily into his kisses as they both slowly started moving again.

"Oh..." She whispered it now, gripping Green's shoulders tight. They felt bigger inside her, bigger still when they pressed together. "Fuck yes..." She kept her voice low but growled in passion at the overwhelming feeling.

She'd done this before with toys, had found it an interestingly intense sensation but hard to pull off alone. Now she was being held aloft and shared by the two men as they grunted and sighed, thrusting and touching and kissing without pause.

So... full. It seemed obvious but the sensation itself made it impossible to keep still between them. She struggled and giggled and moaned as she tried and failed to stop writhing and let them fuck her hard.

Instead it was a slow, dancing, teasing sort of screw. Neither of them were in any hurry to do anything but feel her; Blue's free hand slid around her hip and he tugged her nipple, kissing her shoulder as he watched Green kissing her mouth.

Green smiled and lowered his head to suck the hard pulsing nipple Blue was playing with, letting Sophie turn her head to taste Blue's tongue. It sent freshly charged bolts through her body, seeming to spread outwards from her clit every time it grazed against Green's shaft, arcing out along her trembling thighs.

"Wow..." She whispered as they both picked the same moment to thrust deep and give her a squeeze between them. She rocked like she were riding some powerful four-legged beast, then blushed as she realised she kind of was. When they moved together it was a series of bounding, squeezing, intense leaps; when they alternated it was an infinite loop of teasing friction and pressure that Sophie ground against.

They were both connected by her in more ways than one, the newcomer seemed to share Green's sentimental attitude to casual sex. Sophie was pretty sure they never stopped kissing her, there was always at least one of them sweetly smooching her skin or playfully tasting her tongue.

Sophie was so distracted by throbbing cocks and tender mouths that she only noticed the on-coming rush of orgasm when it was too late to do anything but yelp and then helplessly, breathlessly spasm between them. She shivered all over for long seconds as the stimulation went on and on, perfectly impaled by them both; every movement sent glowing bolts along her limbs.

Sophie seemed to dangle in space, the men fucking her all she could focus on. She writhed against the firm crush of their hips clamped to hers, eyes drifting closed as her mouth hung half open. She tensed up once, twice, and then shivered through a pattering of hot/cold drips that seemed to seep straight to her bones.

She realised she needed to breathe in again and did so, the tightening sensation deep within her resolving again into the slow easy thrusts of her lovers.

"God yes..." Sophie's perspective tilted as her head nodded forwards, gasping her words. "Fuck!" She groaned low and hard as something like an aftershock wracked her again, making her clench around both of their cocks, grip Green's chest and hang on tight.

Her reaction made them both gasp, thrust deeper and harder; both together making her clench, making them thrust, until finally Sophie couldn't do anything but grin and pant as the tension in every muscle unspooled at once.

Behind her, Blue was straining and gasping as he held himself deep in Sophie's ass, grumbling that he had to hold back or risk her bucking clean out of their grip. He was cute about it though, she felt him kiss her shoulder-blade and then rest his face against her back, his cock still rock hard and pulsing.

Green was staring right into her eyes when she opened them, his face flushed with effort and his grip around her squeezed tight; similarly holding back for her, or maybe just to watch her. The animal glint in those hazel green eyes of his made Sophie tremble all over again; made her feel like she was being taken rather than seduced.

They stared at each other, just breathing and staring as Sophie's nerves sparked at random, making her twitch and sigh as they gave conflicting reports of impossible sensations. She knew she should probably feel precarious to be held up between them, but it was more like being wrapped in the most complete hug she'd ever felt.

Sophie really did feel dizzy now though, swayed a little in their arms and then tensed up as Blue slowly withdrew from her ass.

"Here." Blue said, his voice quietly intense as Green carried her over onto the grass. Sophie clenched around his cock playfully as his steps made her move against him, moaned as he released her legs one at a time.

Sophie felt tiny in his arms, his hands on her ass holding her aloft, keeping his cock inside her. She was only five-seven or so, he must've been six-three or four, so her feet dangled near his shins as she chuckled and hugged his chest, not wanting to let him go for a second.

Green knelt and laid Sophie easily down on the soft grass, she shivered as he kissed down along her body, watching Blue as he stroked his cock at the sight of them.

The men shared a look, and Sophie felt her breath catching as he lay down on the grass between her thighs and joined Green in his kisses as they trailed down from her generous breasts, across her flexing abdomen, and to her heated, sticky, throbbing pussy.

"Ahh..." Sophie clamped her own hands over her mouth this time, a crimson blush rising through her as each of the guys put one of her thighs over their shoulder to spread her wider. "Mmm..." She allowed herself low hums of pleasure; let her arms fall out to the sides as she happily surrendered to whatever came next. The sun warmed her heaving chest as she alternated between tensing up and sighing in pleasure.

One of them, Sophie couldn't tell which right then, was lapping with teasing slowness directly up over her clit; the other was sucking softly on her lips, pressing their tongue into her for a taste.

"Yes..." She hissed softly as they deftly changed over, Sophie couldn't quite divide the sensations anymore, didn't care. She was sensitive still, her thighs tensed as one of them kissed and then directly sucked on her clit. "God..." Her hands found fistfuls of grass to grab onto, she opened her eyes to the empty blue sky and whimpered in stifled ecstasy.

One of them was lifting her thigh, she thought she was about to be picked up again but instead she was tilted at the hips, her dangling foot alighting on someone's back as he nuzzled deeper between her legs and began licking her ass in long strokes.

Sophie turned onto her side for them and let her gaze wander down to where the pleasurable fizz was slowly coming back into focus.

The men were on their sides, facing each other as they each devoured her from a different angle. The thrusting of tongues and the low growls of approval they made as they tasted her sent Sophie into a long reverie of rolling her hips against their mouths, propping herself up on one elbow so she could see both of them at work.

Blue's eyes were closed as he focused entirely on his task, which seemed to be fucking her just as deeply with his tongue as he had with his cock. Sophie rubbed her thumb across his ear by way of communication, got only a glimpse of a grin before he was too busy making out with her ass again. He felt so tender like that, lapping deep inside with his hot, soft, wet tongue. She held the back of Blue's head to keep him on-task and returned her attention to the man apparently obsessed with tasting her.

Green's eyes flickered as the shadow of her rocking thigh moved across them, he was the one so eagerly kissing her pussy. Sophie took a soft grip on the back of his neck, gripping his hair to pull him a little harder against her, wanting a little more pressure.

Green complied with another of those purrs, they made her pussy wet to hear them but feeling them transmitted through her mound was like a vibrator for a second. Sophie trembled all over as he did it, and then rocked as she giggled despite herself.

"That's so fucking..." Sophie was interrupted by him doing it all over again, sucking on her clit this time to make it as intense as possible. "Fff..." She remembered in time and bit her lip, moaned as softly as her body allowed.

Green set her foot down on the grass and slid up next to her on his knees. He bent down for a kiss, which became a long, smooching, nuzzling affair that Sophie eventually noticed was probably his adorably direct way of keeping her quiet.

She had another idea though, and snaked her arm under and between his legs to take an insistent grip of his cock. Green hummed against her tongue as he carried on making out with her, his usual composure slipping as Sophie's hand stroked gently up the inside of his thigh.

She gripped Green's hard, thick cock by the base and gave him a squeeze. She loved how big he felt in her hand, how he pulsed against her palm as she closed her fingers around it and slowly stroked the shaft. She pulled on him to bring him closer, he shuffled on his knees a little as Sophie propped herself up again, and eased his aching manhood into her mouth.

Not the only one who wants a taste... Sophie thought, looking up at his expression as her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock. She grinned around the hard shaft in her mouth as she saw he was blissfully distracted by the blowjob, his hand absently stroking Sophie's hair as he enjoyed every long deep kiss of her mouth.

Blue, perhaps feeling a little left out, now gripped Sophie by the hips again and this time turned her onto her front, tugging on her hips from above until she was on all fours between them. Sophie felt herself throb with arousal as Blue lined up with her hips from behind, arched her back at the same time she engulfed Green's cock with another long sucking kiss.

Blue pressed into her with a little more confidence this time, gripped her hips and pulled her ass back into his lap. Sophie chuckled around Green's cock as they moved her, happy to be their shared toy considering how much fun it had been so far. Blue seemed to be a fan of hard energetic fucks, which would have probably been too much for her if not for the preceding long minutes of soft tonguing and kissing.

Sophie could count on one hand the number of men she would trust to fuck her like this; and it was odd to think that two of them were inside her right now even though she didn't know their names.

Green thrust into her mouth now, unable to help himself with her tongue so hot around his tip; Sophie wasn't sure which she liked more, the feeling of being bounced between both alternating cocks, or the feeling of being squeezed from both directions as they fucked her in unison. They both had their charms, and Sophie was happy to muse on the issue as she slurped, licked, sucked, and then eventually deep-throated Green's thick cock.

Green held still for that, partly out of consideration for her but mostly because he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself from just slowly fucking her tight throat until he came or she tapped out. He stroked the dark hair from Sophie's face as the breeze whipped it over her back; he rubbed her bulging cheek with his thumb as she sucked on the tip, slowly tracing his fingertip across her lips as she swallowed him.

She felt Green tremble as he had to remember to balance there on his knees, she shut her eyes to focus on the feel of both men inside her. More isn't always better, she knew, but this seemed to be one of the exceptions.

Long moments like that as all three of them wordlessly agreed to slow down and enjoy every slow stroke, every sweet little kiss and suck.

Sophie came up for air and Green sat on the grass in front of her, giving her more comfortable access to his cock. She grinned as he tousled her hair and held it behind her neck to keep it from falling into view, feeling an oddly-proud blush at that, loving the fact that he enjoyed the visual just as much as the hot, tight friction of her mouth.

Blue's hands on her back gripped her shoulders for more leverage; but then slowly meandered back to her hips as he kept staring at her gorgeous ass being pleasurably divided by his throbbing, aching, flexing cock.

Green lifted her up and Sophie was already leaning in to kiss his lips, her arms circled his hips and held him there. Sophie was discovering the thrill of contrast between the hard fuck and the soft kisses, she gripped Green's ass and nibbled the tip of his tongue between her teeth, making him smile.

"Having fun?" Green whispered in her ear as he kissed it.

Sophie was about to answer but it came out as another giggling, whimpering, sighing moan as he punctuated the question by sliding his fingers into her pussy and going for her G-spot again. When he beckoned on that spot Sophie's body wanted to curl up into an orgasmic ball and explode, but on her hands and knees all she could do was wobble in place and try not to moan too loud.

Green pushed her upright and moved in close, hooking one elbow under Sophie's knee, an intense look in his eyes. Sophie was panting again as Blue did the same from behind and they lifted her between them again, just enough for Green to rub his slick shaft against her clit once, twice...

And then thrust back into her eager pussy as Sophie let out a halting sigh, shuddering with each inch of him that stretched and squeezed her.

She almost expected another hand over her mouth, but instead Blue ducked his head under her shoulder and turned her a little. She was still erotically pinned between their rocking hips, but now her shoulders were side-on between them, one arm around each of them without having to twist too much. She was low enough to get her feet on the ground now, planted them solidly either side.

Sophie tried an experimental rock of her hips back and forth; let the guys shuffle a little to give her the room to swing her hips between them slowly, the feeling like before when they had been standing, but under her control now.

She tensed up a few times, arching her back slightly, sitting tall in their laps. The sensation was volatile and promising and she forgot everything else for a moment or two, just rocked back and forth and drove herself on with little shivering moans as she tried to stay quiet.

It was Blue that pulled her chin with a finger and hungrily made out with her as she took her turn on top.

"I almost stayed home today..." Blue tutted, staring at her lips whenever he wasn't kissing them. His eyes lifted and they smiled at each other. "You're incredible." He waited for her to blush on cue, started kissing the side of her neck as he chuckled.

Sophie turned to look at Green as she felt him leaning in close too; he deflected her with a little kiss of her lips before nuzzling under her jaw and licking her skin.

Tingles raised like static in her nerves, the almost-ticklish surge from each of them kissing her remained distinct from the churning roll of her body on theirs. She felt pressure deep within as she pressed herself intimately to one and then the other of them, the feeling seeming to slowly melt into something harder to suppress as she sped up.

"Perfect..." Green mumbled against her neck as he kissed her, his low voice rising in urgency a little. They each had one hand on her breast to play with her, one on her ass to steady and encourage her. Blue seemed more interested in her ass, which didn't surprise Sophie.

Green seemed more interested in her eyes, keeping her facing him with kisses as he rose to look deep into her again.

Blue was losing the battle of self-control, though he seemed to be giving up without too much of a struggle as he gripped Sophie's hips now and bounced her in his lap. The rolling, alternating mix of them each in turn became the hard pounding squeeze of them both together again.