Chasing Alex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Que hora es?" He asked, tilting his head to one side.

She swallowed audibly, and his hand again moved to his concealed gun.

"Que hora es?" He prompted again, stepping towards her.

"Si, Señor," she nodded hesitantly.

Bingo. He smiled and pointed his gun towards her. "The correct answer would have been 4pm, Sofia."

"Please, don't shoot," the bad Spanish accent was gone and her gorgeous lips turned pouty as she realised she'd been caught out. He pushed the door closed behind her, blocking her into the room with him.

"What's your real name?" He kept the gun directed at her.

She left his question unanswered and he considered convincing her to tell him, but they were short on time and he needed to focus on the task at hand. "Tell me where the necklace is."

"It's not here," she breathed, her eyes not leaving the barrel of the gun.

"I asked you where it is, not where it's not."

"I don't know where it is. She keeps that information from me to protect me."

More likely to protect herself, he thought.

"Hmm," he mused. "And yet here you are, unprotected."

Her eyes flashed to the bathroom. "There's a jewellery box," she offered, "in the bathroom cupboard."

He knew she wouldn't leave an item that precious in a hotel bathroom, but he made the mistake of glancing toward the bathroom for just a second. The girl ducked away from the gun and her knee jerked out toward his groin. He tilted his hips so that she only grazed against him, but the blow still had him nearly sick on the ground. He grabbed her around the waist just as she reached for the door handle, and pulled her firmly against him, pressing the gun to the back of her head.

"Don't. Fucking. Move." He growled between deep breaths. He could feel the beads of sweat running down his temple as pain seared through his groin.

He slid the gun down from her temple, past her neck and to her lower back, ensuring she felt it at every part of her body that it traced. "We're going out to the parking lot and you're not going to make a sound, do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Good. Open the door."

***

Chase stared at the closed door in front of him, mentally preparing a plan of action. He'd interrogated women before, but never one like Alex. The women he broke were rough around the edges. Alex was different. She was intelligent and refined, her body soft and delicate. It would only take a light grip on her upper arm to bruise the pale of her skin. And despite what she'd stolen from him, how she'd humiliated him only a matter of months ago, he didn't truly want to hurt her.

The gruff of Spencer's voice behind him broke his train of thought. "You want me to get the information out of her? I reckon I can break her in under ten minutes."

Chase didn't doubt his friend's capabilities. Spencer was the brawn of the group, the one he sent when he wanted someone to fear for their life. He rarely had to throw a punch; his large stature and brooding expression was daunting enough on its own. A simple statement from the man, or a threatening touch to a shoulder had one caving in minutes. The thought of Spencer's hand on Alex's shoulder, however, made him see red.

"Take one step into that room and I'll break your fucking legs."

Spencer smirked, "You've really got it bad for this one, don't you?"

"Let me be perfectly clear, I have no feelings for that woman. I do my own interrogations, whether it's a 120kg man or a 50kg woman."

"Whatever you say, boss."

"Have you heard from Gabe?"

"Not since we left the club. He's doing a sweep of the room and then heading back here."

"Message me if he finds anything." Chase's features turned stern as he opened the door and entered the living area.

Alex sat elegantly on the couch, her crumpled sarong and slight smudges of mascara under her eyes the only indication of disarray. Her hands were cuffed behind her back and he immediately unclasped them.

She raised a surprised eyebrow at his generosity. "Not worried I might slip you another sedative?"

"I searched you while you were passed out. You have nothing on you."

She clicked her tongue. "Taking advantage of a vulnerable woman once again, Mr Bradbury?"

He ignored her jest and placed a glass on the coffee table. "Drink some water. Chloroform has a hangover effect."

"Incidentally, so does spending time with you," she sniffed the glass hesitantly before taking a mouthful.

He planted himself in the armchair across from her and examined her carefully. She was irritatingly nonchalant for someone in her predicament. Either she had a plan, or she was good at masking her emotions. Likely both.

"Go on then, tell me all the things you're going to do to me," she droned. She reached up to remove the contacts from her eyes, and he was delighted to see her natural eye colour was the brilliant green from the night he'd met her.

"Are you going to beat me? Whip me? Starve me?" she smirked up at him mockingly, her lovely sea-green eyes shaded by long dark lashes. "Tell me, Chase."

His phone buzzed in his pocket; Gabe was back and he'd brought something valuable with him from the hotel room. He smiled triumphantly.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, sweetheart." He relaxed further into the chair and typed a message back to Gabe. "You're going to tell me where the necklace is, and I won't even have to lay a finger on you."

She snorted, "And why in the world would I do that?"

He didn't need to answer her. At that moment, the door flung open with a bang and Gabe entered, a tall dark haired beauty held securely in his grasp. The waitress from the club. He should have known. She squirmed angrily in Gabe's arms, trying to land a blow to his face, until he placed a large hand around the length of her neck, and whispered something into her ear. She stilled suddenly, though her expression remained sullen.

Alex visibly stiffened beside him, her eyes holding a fury he hadn't yet seen within her. "Take your hands off her." She spoke in a low voice, but her tone was threatening. Good, they'd hit a nerve.

"What's your name, girl?" Chase ignored the seething woman beside him, and focused on the one in Gabe's arms.

"She refuses to say," Gabe answered for her. The two women exchanged a look between them. Crafty bitches. "But I'm certain I can find out who she is within 24 hours."

"Good." Chase moved to approach her, and Alex's hand ducked out, grabbing a hold of his wrist. Her dainty fingers barely made it halfway around the thick muscle of his forearm, but he knew it was a strong grip for her. He glanced back at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Touch her, and you won't wake up tomorrow morning." Her voice was ice cold, matching the frosty look in her eyes.

Accustomed to her usual sarcastic quips, this new prickly side of Alex had him taken aback, and more than a little turned on. The woman was just full of surprises.

He knew for sure now that he had the upper hand. "Are you going to tell me where the necklace is?"

He watched the hesitation cross her features as she likely weighed up the importance of the necklace against the importance of this woman. He wondered who the woman was to her. Their vast difference in height and features meant they were unlikely to be sisters. But if not sisters, then what? Friends? Lovers? He hoped not the latter.

She'd taken three seconds too long to respond, so he nodded to Gabe. "Take her outside and see what Spencer can get out of her."

"No!" Alex stood and gripped his forearm with both hands now. "I'll tell you where it is. Let her go and I'll tell you where it is."

As much as he enjoyed her hands on him, he pulled his arm from her grasp. "No, I think we're well past the point of you giving me orders." He pushed her, with just enough force that she fell back onto the couch, then spoke down to her. "You're going to tell me everything, and you'll stay by my side until I have the necklace in my hands. Then, and only then will you and your friend be allowed to leave."

"Fine." She spat the word out, her eyes still furious. Clearly this woman wasn't used to losing.

He turned back to Gabe. "That one can stay in the guest room for the night. Make sure the doors and windows are securely locked, and stay posted at the door."

Gabe nodded and moved back out of the room, towing the woman behind him.

"Sorry, A," She murmured before the door closed behind them.

Chase sunk into the couch beside Alex. "Now, I believe you were about to tell me the location of my necklace."

He turned to face her, only to feel the sting of her palm against his cheek as she slapped him, hard. What the fuck. Raw anger bubbled in his chest, and it took all of his self-control not to strike her back. He couldn't remember the last time someone had struck him, let alone a woman. A woman who had already seduced him, stolen from him, and pushed him into a swimming pool fully clothed.

He took a firm hold of the wrist that had assaulted him, and squeezed until he saw her wince.

"Your lackeys had better not touch her," she grit out through her teeth.

"They only do what I order them to."

"I saw the way Gabe was looking at her."

Funny, Chase had seen it too. Gabe was a renowned womaniser, but he didn't usually have an eye for those involved in a job, no matter how pretty a face it was.

"He's loyal to me."

"He'd better be, or-"

"Or what?" Chase growled, and pulled on her wrist, bringing her so close that her upper body was pressed firmly to his. He'd had just about enough of her threats. Her jade eyes widened at their proximity and he felt her heartbeat pounding against his chest. Her body was soft and warm, and he could feel every one of her curves through the thin sarong that barely covered the length of her. Her full lips parted slightly, and he couldn't help but take advantage of that opening.

He pressed his lips firmly against hers, claiming her mouth. The last time he'd kissed her, he'd been gentle. This time, the past few months of fury came out, and he threw all of it into kissing her. He expected a push back, another slap to his face, or a protest into his mouth. What he didn't expect was for her to kiss him back, just as forcefully as he was kissing her. Her arms came around his neck, and her hands pulled painfully at his hair.

Well, fuck. She'd been playing the innocent submissive on their last encounter, but tonight she was all unrestrained passion. Heaven and hell melded into one. She was an entirely different woman to the one he'd met that night, and he found himself wanting her even more. He gripped the back of her neck and growled into her mouth. Her tongue glided against his, licking boldly and possessively at the roof of his mouth. He pressed his own tongue back against hers, challenging her dominance. He laid back into the length of the couch and guided her on top of him, his palms kneading the round of her ass. She bit down on his bottom lip with a sultry moan that had him straining against his pants.

His palms traced the delicate curves of her body, until they found the knot at the top of her sarong. His fingers worked quickly to untie the fabric, and it slipped from her upper body into a pool of material at her waist. He knew he should have been keeping his distance from her, but he banished that thought to the back of his mind, thinking only with his dick.

Breaking the kiss, he pushed her away from him, needing to see her fully. Her full breasts were pushed up in a pale blue bikini top, her flat stomach bronzed from the sun, and the matching blue g-string only just concealed the heat between her legs. She was an absolute goddess.

She looked down at him, her green eyes glassy with desire, and her lips swollen from his kisses. Her fingertips found the tiny knots at her hips that held her bikini bottoms together and she began to untie them. Chase watched in silence, too afraid that if he said something, she would change her mind. Instead, he lifted his upper body and pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it onto the floor. Her eyes roamed lazily over his chest and shoulders, before she lifted her hips slightly, slipped the material from between her legs and threw it onto the floor beside his shirt.

That was permission enough for him. Not wasting any time, he flipped her onto her back and spread her legs wide, taking in her perfect pussy. He bent his head toward her and traced the flat of his tongue slowly up her already glistening sex.

"Oh, god..." she moaned. His mouth came around her clit, sucking hard, the weight of his body keeping her legs still as she squirmed beneath him. There was something about Alex that made him want to please her, to impress her. He could have fucked himself to his release without considering her pleasure, but he wanted to see her writhe under his touch. He slid one, then two fingers easily inside her, milking her, teasing her, driving her to insanity.

"Chase..." His name on her pretty lips had him hardening even more inside his pants.

As his tongue continued to lap at her, his free hand reached down and freed his erection from his jeans. He was so desperate for her, he didn't even bother to take them off. Alex gasped as he dipped the tip of himself into her hot, swollen sex; her eyes wide at his invasion. He paused, giving her a chance to protest, though he wasn't entirely sure he could stop himself at this point. Instead, she looked up at him with lust-filled eyes and her legs came around the denim at his hips, the backs of her heels urging him forward.

Her eyes fluttered closed as he slid slowly, fully into her, then withdrew only to sink back into her again. Fuck, she was so impossibly tight around him.

"I'm not sure I can go slow with you, baby..." even as he uttered the words, his pace was beginning to increase.

Her eyes darkened, and her heels pressed harder against his ass, "Did I say I wanted it slow?"

He growled, and drove firmly into her, his palms gripping her tiny waist to keep her steady for him. He fucked her fast and hard, plunging, rocking against her. He wanted her to feel every single inch of him inside of her. Her palm came over her mouth, attempting to muffle the cries she let out at every thrust, but he took a hold of her wrist and pressed it firmly above her head. Let the whole fucking house hear her; let them know she was his.

With one arm, he lifted her right leg over his shoulder, giving himself deeper access to her warm, wet heat. The angle only made her cry out more desperately.

"Chase... please..."

"Tell me what you need, baby."

"Please, touch me..."

His thumb found her core, as he continued to drive deeply into her. He spread the wetness of her sex in slow circles around her clit, gradually increasing the pressure of his thumb until he felt her tighten around his dick.

"Oh, Chase!"

The sight of her writhing beneath him, and the feel of her pulsating around his girth was his own undoing, and he pulled out of her just as his climax hit. His body conversed as waves of pleasure rolled over him. Letting out a guttural moan, he emptied himself across the soft skin of her stomach, jets of semen trailing from her belly button to her pelvic bone.

Her nails raked down the length of his back as the last few shudders left his body and he opened his eyes to find her watching him, her lips curled up into a playful smile.

"I'll take you to your necklace tomorrow morning."

He nodded, though knew it was foolish to believe a word she said. He stuffed his cock back into his jeans and stood slowly, admiring her half naked body still spread out across the couch. "Give me your hands."

She frowned, but held her arms up to him obediently. He collected the handcuffs he'd removed earlier and tightly restrained her hands in front of her, then laid them on the cushion above her head so he had full access to the length of her body.

"I'll have a car ready first thing in the morning." He picked up her crumpled sarong from the floor and gently wiped the material along her bare stomach, cleaning the sticky mess from her skin.

"I guess I won't be putting that back on tonight," she said drily.

He smirked and collected her bikini bottoms from the ground. "You won't be putting these back on either."

Her lips thinned and she motioned to her naked bottom half. "You expect me to stay like this all night?"

"Well, I figure you'll be less likely to try to escape when you're so..." his eyes skimmed over her perfect mound, her pink swollen lips causing his dick to jolt back awake, "exposed."

"And if your men walk in?" She asked bitterly.

Oh, he had no intention of his men stepping foot into this room. She was his, and that body was for his eyes only. But she didn't need to know that.

"I suggest you sleep on your stomach, just in case." He kissed her lightly, ignoring her lifeless lips that refused to return the gesture.

"Goodnight, Alex."

***

It had been barely ten minutes since Chase had left her, clad only in her bikini top, that Alex heard a scraping sound at the window.

"About fucking time," she muttered to herself, covering herself with a cushion. She turned to see Leila crouched at the window sill, her brow creased in concentration as she picked at the lock. Within 60 seconds, the window swung open and Leila stepped into the room, sliding the two bobby pins she'd been using back into the bun atop her head.

She raised her eyebrows as she took in Alex's state. "Well I was going to ask you how you'd managed to keep Chase distracted for the last hour, but I guess I have my answer."

"Shut up and get these handcuffs off me," Alex grumbled.

Leila sighed and pulled the pins back out of her hair, working them into the lock at Alex's wrists. "Locked windows, locked doors, handcuffs, that man really doesn't want you to leave, does he?"

With a click, her wrists were freed and she squeezed the life back into her fingertips. "What can I say, I'm a good lay."

"I can't believe you actually slept with him," Leila's tone was more surprised than disgusted.

The truth was, she had surprised herself. Sure, she needed to keep the man occupied long enough for Leila to plan out her escape, and long enough to avoid a conversation around the necklace's location, but she probably could have found a way to do it without spreading her legs. However, once he'd kissed her, she found herself struggling to resist him. It had been a while since she'd been laid, and he was a handsome man.

She shrugged, "It was a strategic decision. Now give me your underwear."

Leila frowned, "Um, what?"

"I can't very well scale the wall with my privates on display now, can I?"

"What about my privates!" Leila hissed, "This dress is tiny!"

Alex glared at her and held her hand out.

"Fine!" Leila hitched her dress up and shuffled out of her panties, throwing them at her. "I'm going to freeze my vag off climbing down that wall."

"You're going to freeze?" Alex struggled to keep her voice low as she pulled on Leila's black underwear. She glanced back at the door, listening for any sound of approaching footsteps, then motioned toward the window. "Quickly, before they realise we're gone."

Leila moved back onto the window sill, and began her descent. Alex assessed the wall, noticing the small indents Leila placed her feet into for a secure climb down. Thank heavens they were only two floors up.

"Car or bike?" Leila asked, holding out two sets of keys, as Alex's feet hit the ground.

Alex raised an eyebrow, "How the hell did you get a hold of those?"

"You're not the only who can use her looks to distract someone," she jested. "I vote we take the bike."

"The bike will be noisy. We take the car, provided the garage isn't located too close to the house, otherwise we go by foot."