Chasing Miss Adventure - Bali Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you coming?" She said, before turning and running for the black and silver ocean.

John hopped madly as he stripped off shoes, pants shirt and underwear. Within seconds he was running to the water, chasing the silver curves of the naked woman in front of him.

They hit the water and dove under. The ocean was cool after the heat of the dance club, washing away the sweat and the spilt beer.

They came up together, close, hands reaching in the dark for each other. John pulled her to him, her body floating through the supportive darkness. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms pulling his face to hers for another kiss. John stumbled a bit, found his footing in the shifting sands, his arms holding her tight. The waves pushed and pulled at them, bringing their bodies close and apart.

John felt his hard cock press again the wet matt of her pubes. He desperately wanted to be inside of her, to find that softer wetness than the surrounding ocean. He pulled at her hips, raising her a bit.

Marie pushed him away a bit.

"Not here, trust me, the water is not our friend," she said, laughing.

John laughed, holding her close.

"You're right. In theory this should be great." He replied. In the darkness they could barely see each other, their faces outlined by the moonlight. They pressed their foreheads together, speaking softly.

"The reality..." Hissed Marie in mock pain.

"yeah..." Replied John, "but, holy shit..." He moaned.

John cupped a small breast in his palm. His other fingers brushed under the curve of her ass, seeking the soft folds of her sex. He felt the soft strands of pubes that nestled between her thighs, and then, there, the soft skin of her pussy. Marie gasped, grinding her pussy against the hard shaft of his cock.

"God you turn me on..." She breathed.

"Let's go back to the hammocks..." He whispered in her ear.

"I thought you wanted to swim naked I the ocean?" She said, half teasing

"Swimming is over rated" he joked.

"Okay, but..." she said, her voice suddenly serious, "we are not going to fuck tonight. It's one of my rules. Tomorrow, maybe, if you are still interested. But I'm not going to just fuck you because you're drunk and horny. I'd love to fuck sober you, tomorrow, if you're still interested."

He paused for a second, letting the waves move his cock across the softness of her pussy.

"Ok." He replied, " I can respect that. Can I taste you? I would love to go down on you."

"Yes, " she said, a big smile on her face," but I'm not reciprocating. Feel free to go down on me as much as you want, but I'm not giving you a blowjob. Tonight. Tomorrow, probably, yes. Cool?"

"Very cool," he replied with a hungry smile of his own. "Now let's get out of this stupid ocean"

They ran out of the ocean hand in hand, laughing. They stumbled in the dark until they found the hanging hammocks. John led Marie to one, making her sit crosswise in one so that it was more of a large seat than a bed. She leaned back, legs opened. John knelt between her legs and brought his face to her sex.

In the darkness of the grove John could only feel his way, the warm thighs on either side of his face guiding him towards his goal. He ran his hands along the outside of Marie's legs, sliding over the curves of her ass, her hips, to rest on her belly. He moved further, until his lips brushed against the soft curls of her pubic hair and his hands rested on her breasts.

John nuzzled into the warm softness under his lips. He used his nose to part the curls, letting his tongue explore deeper, finding the soft inside of Marie's pussy. He tasted salty water, but soon that was replaced by a sweeter and thicker fluid. He heard Marie gasp as his tongue flicked over her clit.

Marie ran her hands through his wet hair, her head thrown back, eyes open staring at the stars above. Sh bit her lips, breathing heavily as his lips started to explore her sex. Seated comfortably in the hammock, she let her legs and hips relax, giving him deeper access to her hungry pussy.

John pushed a little deeper, his tongue exploring her folds, finding the opening to her depth, finding more wetness there. He lapped it up, spreading it around her surprisingly small pussy. She felt tight, even around his tongue. He gave long licks up and down, opening her further, exposing the inner lips to the cool night air and to his hot tongue.

John's hands brushed across her breasts, finding her small nipples. He pinched them, tugging at them until h heard Marie moan.

He found her clit under his tongue and sucked, flicking the tip of his tongue against it. Marie gasped, her breath getting shorter. John continued the flicking and sucking on her clit, listening for her response. Intoxicated by her scent, he buried his nose in her fur, breathing through it, inhaling her musk.

He slid a finger across her lips, dipping it in, finding the entrance of her vagina. He pushed slowly, and slipped it in. Marie moaned. Gently, feeling the tightness of her sex as it gripped his finger, John started to move it back and forth like a tiny penis. Marie moaned some more.

Embolden, John started to finger fuck her in earnest, turning his palm up to curl his finger against her G spot, thrusting his finger in and out at a faster pace.

"Fuck you're going to make me come!" Whispered Marie hoarsely.

"That's the idea!" Said John, though all that came out was a muffled mumble. His mouth was full of her slick pussy.

"Fuck!" Marie cried, her hands clutching at John's hair.

John kept sucking her clit and pushing his finger back and forth into her suddenly drenched pussy. She clenched her thighs around his head, holding on to his head of dear life as an orgasm slammed though her. John clamped his mouth to her pussy, pressing his tongue against her clit, feeling her pussy clench around his finger.

Finally Marie settled down, her breathing deep but slowing.

"Feel free to do that whenever you want..." she said in between sighs.

"Tomorrow?" Asked John.

"Tomorrow." She agreed, smiling.

John got up to give her a kiss, his lips wet with her juices. She hungrily licked him clean, tasting herself on him. She held his head in both hands and gave him a final, slow and tender kiss.

"Thank you," she finally said.

"My pleasure," he replied. "Literally. Now let's find our clothes."

It took them about ten minutes of searching and giggling in the dark before they were ready to go again. They headed up the hill, perched on their trusty little scooter, towards the dim lights of the resort.

12