Chasing Mistress Steph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the mistress and I will have to treat you like the slave that you are. Another thing that is quite important is your willingness to go through this with your Mistress and your commitment to it. I don't meet with my slave until our first session. You will have to show me that you are ready for this and will submit yourself to my will. We can go forward with it and see what we can make of each other. The professional part is just to keep you in line and to ensure that you get used to the idea of female domination and control."

"Mistress Steph"

Get used to the idea of female domination? Heck, it was all Luke could think about the last couple days! He sat down and hurriedly crafted a response. The fact that she liked golf- he was an avid golfer himself, and he couldn't wait to take her out onto the local links, and was not shy about telling her so. Perhaps we should go golfing together this weekend down at Sun Willows, he told her. (I might even let her win a round or two, he thought.)

Her list of preferred sexual/BDSM activities corresponded with some of his deepest and most perverse fantasies, and told her this as well. He was also a bit nervous, wondering if this was all he hoped it would be.

Later that evening, he found himself sitting down at El Sazon Taqueria over pitchers with his buddies. Jared had seemed unusually animated. He told everyone that had met a girl at his work and had asked her out that weekend. Being that he was usually pretty anti-social these days, Jared hadn't dated for a while, and while normally Luke would have been slightly jealous (though he would never admit this) now he was genuinely pleased for him. Heck, if things worked out the way they hoped, now all three of us guys will be hooked up, he thought. Abby and Tom had been together for about a year, though the other two had known them both long before they had actually started dating.

"So, yeah, I met some girl online" Luke said.

"I didn't know you signed up for online dating" Abby replied. "That's great!"

"Yeah well, I just signed up recently," Luke lied. "There was this girl Stephanie, she's really into golf, and she is really cute, we're going to go out soon." (Or so Luke hoped; but it sure SOUNDED like they were going to be going out, so maybe that wasn't exactly a lie was it?)

"We got a lot in common. She's really adventurous."

"Can't wait to meet her."

"Well, here, check out her picture." Luke had saved her picture onto his phone, although not with the e-mail, he certainly didn't want his friends to know all of the intimate details about their relationship!

"She's beautiful, wow! So, when are you guys going out?"

"I think this weekend, we're gonna go out, maybe grab a bite to eat and play golf. Should be fun. I dunno, I'm kinda nervous."

"Right on? When do we get to meet her?" she asked, teasingly.

"I dunno man, hopefully soon."

Luke had, by now, planned it all out- the perfect date. He would take her out to lunch, chat her up and get to know her, then buy a round of golf for both of them, then... maybe see where it led. Hopefully to more fun, intimate, and kinky stuff. The only flaw in this plan was, well, he had not actually proposed this plan to her yet.

"You're a great guy, you shouldn't be nervous. Just like, maybe don't embarrass her at golf and all." Tom added.

-7-

The next day, Alex Krivstov stepped into his apartment, after returning from a quick errand. Ludmila had asked him to pick up some household items from the store and he had gladly done so. There was just something about her request seemed to make him eager to comply with this errand. And when he got back inside (it had been particularly cold and nasty out that day) he could sense something in the air was different.

Ludmila greeted him, wearing a tiny black leather skirt, knee high boots, and a leather bra. Alex had never seen her dressed like that.

"Honey..."

"I went shopping today too. You like?"

"Uh...YEAH." Alex replied.

"Valeriy is with my sister right now. As for YOU dear, come in here, get into the bedroom and get undressed. NOW!"

She didn't need to ask him twice. He practically ran into the bedroom and hurriedly undressed.

If he had thought he had been aroused at the sight of his wife in that outfit, by the time she stepped into the bedroom, he had a raging hard-on and was practically ready to explode.

"I've got a surprise for you dear," Ludmila said. "But you need to get down on your knees for me. Over there by the bed post."

"Uh, okay...Alex said, suddenly blushing. He kneeled and crawled over to the frame at the foot of their bed."

"Here is your surprise." With that, he saw that she had brought a pair of handcuffs. Before he could say anything, she had reached around behind him, grabbed his arm and pulled it, and then cuffed him to the bed post.

"Woooah, hey..."

"Shut up!" Now. When I tell you to do something, say, "Yes Mistress."

"Yes, mistress."

"I want you to have a taste of what these American men will never have." She walked toward him as she spoke. The hem of her leather skirt was right at eye level.

"And I want you to beg. Beg to lick my sugar bush."

"Yes Mistress. Please, mistress, can I please lick your sugar bush?"

His wife smiled. "Maybe. But maybe...beg harder. And close your eyes!"

He had never seen this behavior in his otherwise fairly docile wife before and while part of him liked it (he had to admit he had never been turned on like this before) a part of him wondered what else she had in mind; how far this would go. He closed his eyes and could hear her walk out of the room.

"Eyes closed." She repeated, from the other room. Her footsteps returned, after what seemed like an eternity but was actually less than a minute.

Then he could hear her, smell her eager hot girl smell as she stood over him, the girl he fell in love with and now desperately wanted to pleasure.

"Okay. Now open your eyes." With that command, he felt a playful slap on his back. Not hard, but enough to slightly sting.

"Beg for it. Beg to eat my sugar bush!" She ordered, playful but with an authoritative air.

"Please Ludmila..."

"I'm Mistress right now. For that..." she swatted him again. "...don't forget."

"Please let me lick your delicious, gorgeous, tan hot little body, I love you... Goddess..."

She drew near. The hem of her skirt grazed across his face. He could smell her, smell how sexy she was. She was not wearing underwear. Almost as if by instinct, Alex began working his tongue across her upper thighs and across her sexy, silky pussy. She began to pant, breathing more heavily. Gasping, she ordered, "Put it in me. Lick me. Ahh, that's good."

He worked his tongue deeper into her, licking, sucking. As he did so, he felt her playfully slap him with her flogger, but he didn't mind, he was in heaven, and wanted only to take her there, to satisfy her. Finally, an orgasm ripped through her and she nearly collapsed on top of him.

Reaching over, she uncuffed him, and with surprising strength, picked him up and nearly tossed him on the bed. Before Alex could protest, she had mounted him, straddling him and rocking back and forth on his engorged cock.

"Don't move. Remember, you're not fucking me, I'm fucking YOU!" she shrieked. She was bouncing up and down, moaning and practically shrieking, and before too long Alex could hold it no more and he let go, filling her belly with an erupting volcanic orgasm. He lay there under her, she on top of him, both of them basking in the sweet sweat of passionate sex.

After several minutes they lay together, in each other's arms. "So how did you learn how to do all that freaky stuff?" Alex finally asked, panting.

"I've been researching, you know. It's part of my new job to know about this. If I want to play the part, I have to know what I'm doing, right? And you've been such a great guinea pig, dear."

"Thanks, but wow! That was a little powerful!"

"You wouldn't believe the freaky stuff some of these Americans ask me to do. The things they talk about; some of it still freaks me out. Trust me, this is mild."

She went on to explain, describing in detail some of the things people said in e-mails to her dummy accounts she and Boris had set up. Alex grew visibly agitated at some of the lurid descriptions people would send to her about nasty toilet play, forced bisexuality, extreme pain and permanent scarring, and other stuff Alex couldn't imagine any sane person would ever be involved with. It blew his mind, the stuff people were into.

"Man, that's GROSS! People are really into that?"

"Yes, some of them are. But don't worry. I'm certainly not! I will never piss on you, or make you suck even a fake plastic cock, or any super freaky stuff."

"God I hope not! I'd probably end up with sole custody of our child if you ever did, though," he laughed.

"Don't worry." She replied.

"Besides;" she added "I've got another sexy little secret for you" She whispered.

"What's that?"

"I've been socking away quite a bit of extra money. Plus, I've been in contact with the human resource guy at this hospital in Saint Petersburg. He likes my resume. With our extra cash we got, if they offer me a job out there, we may be able to finally get out of this dump!"

Wow. Leaving Dzerzhinsk- it had long been their dream, but could it really happen? His head was spinning.

"Boris already quit. He says he got transferred over to Perm. Going to be moving out of town in a couple weeks."

"Wow, I didn't know that! That's awesome! Good for him! But will that affect the whole, you know, the whole deal we're working?"

"It shouldn't, really. I still have all our ads going, as long as the money keeps transferring, plus, I mean we still can be in close contact. It's not like I won't still have his e-mail or something."

While Alex often found Boris annoying, he still, honestly, thought he was basically a good guy in spite of his flaws. And he had to admit, he did like to party with the guy. So the thought of him leaving town did leave a momentary pang. Still, good for Boris. At least one guy got to escape this grey industrial purgatory that was their everyday existence.

-8-

Luke read the message on his phone during lunch break. He was still hoping, praying, that she would call, just so he could hear her voice. He had even brought his phone to work which was unusual; he rarely took personal calls at work even from his buddies. But there was no call, only a new message:

"I'm pleased you are interested and willing to be under my servitude. It really shows that you know what you want in this lifestyle and taking things serious. I can only assure you that you will be totally comfortable with me. I don't keep 2 subs at a time. Myself and my last sub were together into our BDSM relationship for close to 2 years before he relocated back to his home country. I have since then been looking for a serious minded sub. I only involve myself into this lifestyle for fun and not for anything."

"I think I have to let you know this before we proceed... I am very discreet and do not usually give out my full address to anyone, for privacy and security reasons. (But I will be wiling (sic) to give you because you seem to be a genuine person.) My preferred communication by the time you are on your way to my place is for you to text me. When you text me, please stay discreet and simply say your name and ask for directions. When you turn up please make sure you have everything you need because after arrival you will not be allowed back in if you ask to pop out. This is for security reasons..."

She went on to discuss the protocol of their first session, what it would be like. He was getting aroused just sitting there, thinking about what it would be like to finally be serving her, under her whips. Or her boots, her shiny, leather, long legs... wait, was someone watching? He snapped out of his reverie and looked around. In the next cubicle, James was just quietly eating his lunch, Federico had his headphones on and was zoned out, and his supervisor in the next row of cubicles was concentrating on whatever it was he normally did during lunch (which seemed like pretty much anything but enjoying lunch.)

The message said, "I also have some questions for you. I will like to know where you live? Your Marital Status? What you do for a living and would like to know when you would be free to start your training with me. I'm always free from Wednesdays through Sundays. This is important as I don't like to deal with time wasters."

"Here is your first assignment:

1. You are to send Mistress a good morning message every day

2. Send a picture of yourself. One nude and a face

3. Send Mistress a good night message every day."

At this his heart leapt. He didn't feel like he could simply send a text message as a response since he had so much to say, and he certainly wasn't dumb enough to e-mail her back from his workstation computer. So instead, after an agonizing four hours, he went home and wrote her back. He seemed to remember that he had already told her about where he lived, and that he was single, but that didn't bother him- she must have forgotten, he thought. And of course, he told her he was free that very weekend. He only hoped that after this response, she would actually telephone him and he could finally speak to her in person.

He lay in bed that night, fully erect, fantasizing about that weekend's session, and thinking about her. Several times, he almost climaxed right there, barely even touching himself, but he would not allow himself that pleasure. He wanted his next orgasm to be in her presence, at her command. The more he held off from a release, the more intense it would be, he thought. He knew this almost from experience, from the times he had deliberately tried to go for two weeks without masturbating. By the end of the second week, his fantasies were the ultimate in delicious, and the orgasm more powerful than he had ever dreamed. Would his next sexual release be that powerful if it was in her presence? He certainly felt like it could be.

Before going to bed, Luke e-mailed her a good night message, as per her instructions. The message was sweet and playful:

"Mistress Stephanie, goodnight. I can't wait to finally meet you soon. I will be having sweet dreams about serving you this weekend. You are all I can think about and I look forward to being in your delicious and powerful presence. Love, Luke."

He was right about one thing. That night his dreams were sweet. He awoke in the middle of the night almost feverish with lusty thoughts about what the things she would make him do that weekend. And he thought that in just a couple days, it seemed inevitable that all those would finally be fulfilled.

He was, however, not right about that. But despite the red flags- he never thought it the least bit odd that he had yet to actually speak to her in person- it never crossed his mind that all of it would remain nothing more than a fantasy.

The next day, a Friday, Luke again waited for a reply from his new mistress (and hopefully, his girlfriend.) At work, he diligently crunched numbers and reconciled payments to asphalt companies, road graders that needed servicing, the men who fixed the road grading machines, and the men who operated them. The project was luckily coming in under budget, and the long delays on the stretch of highway 395 would soon be over for frustrated motorists (who invariably wondered why the road needed such unnecessarily long and expensive repairs in the first place.) He had a raging hard-on all day. There was the good natured bantering with his fellow employees he always enjoyed, but he deliberately didn't talk about Stephanie with them. He didn't want to jinx things, and besides- the things he planned to share intimately with Stephanie would be pretty embarrassing if he were to ever reveal them publicly.

But yet, she had not called. She obviously had his number, but why hadn't she called him? He checked and saw that she had e-mailed him again though, but Luke was starting to grow frustrated- would he ever get to meet her or talk to her for real?

He read her e-mail message:

"I believe our interests are very compatible but before our first session, there is something you have to take care of... I don't accept money from slaves, I don't need it, am very much financially stable on my own. That's why I am not a professional. My version and understanding of tribute is quite different. I believe it is your duty to purchase your training kit we will be using during our sessions. I make it a compulsory assignment for my sub prior to our first meeting. It certifies that you have duly contributed your quota, it's also regarded as a sign of commitment and it shows that you actually take all this seriously. There won't be any social or sessional meeting whatsoever until I see proof of your compliance meaning we won't be having any meeting neutral or not until you carry out this instruction. I'll direct you on how you will go about it though and I believe it should be a simple task for you to complete. You can either have it shipped to you, and make sure you bring it along on your first session or have it sent to me straightaway and I can prepare everything and put things in place. After you've done this, we will work out a suitable time and arrangement for our first session...It's as simple as that, it might look tedious or expensive to you but that's the price you have to pay to be under my servitude..."

"Waiting to hear from you soon,

Mistress Stephanie"

Luke was a bit crushed. So this was it; just the inevitable request for money. This didn't sound like the personal connection he thought he had at all. Why hadn't she said something at first? He drew his breath and thought about it for a bit. There was no doubt that this girl was beautiful and would likely fulfill all of his deepest fantasies. Would he dare make the mistake of letting it all slip away? And it wasn't like she was just asking for money for nothing; this would be a mutual relationship. It just sounded so, impersonal.

But he remembered that when he had visited a professional dominatrix in Seattle he had shelled out a few hundred for what was the most intense and thrilling sexual experience he had ever had. This would be worth it, and once he had invested in Stephanie, his dream goddess, she would not only know he was serious, but the intense highs he had experienced with Mistress Katrina in Seattle would become a regular occurrence- with a girl he would be emotionally and physically attracted to as well. He drew up her photos and stared at her. Yes, he could imagine himself staring up at her, in that tiny skirt and leather boots, licking her boots, being degraded and humiliated as she smacked him around, spanking him, violating him. Lying there at her feet, wanting her, as she teased and tormented him with that delicious tan body as he lay helplessly cuffed up and shackled. The thought once again became unbearable. His first session he would beg to be allowed to orgasm in her presence. He had deliberately avoided masturbating for the last week, so as to make the first session that much more intense.

He wrote her back immediately and asked how much her proposed tribute would be. And told her that he missed her and how he wanted desperately to be at her side.

But one thing was certain, even to him: He certainly would not be going on a casual golfing date with her this weekend. He couldn't help but feel a certain sense of dejection about that.

-9-

Ludmila Krivstova had been in a pretty good mood, until she had checked the bank account and noticed there had been no new deposits recently. What was going on? Had the Americans suddenly gotten wiser, or was the responses to her kinky ads tapering off that quickly?