Chasing Paradise Ch. 12

Story Info
The runners are checked to see if they're fit to be hunted.
4.3k words
4.76
7.3k
2
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 - Pre-Flight Checks

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds (The Day of the Hunt)

Saffi watched as the last of their handlers finished himself off in the woman's mouth. She'd been riding in the front of the bus, so Saffi had assumed she was here to do some sort of check on them, or help administer the start of the hunt, but no. Even as she watched the cage door at the tail end of the snaking queue of women was opened, and this new woman was uncuffed and added to their number.

Saffi didn't want to think about what was going to happen any more. She just wanted to get on with things one way or another. She watched the woman, sat there on the floor, half caked in dirt, not looking at the laughing handlers as they locked the gate behind her.

The woman took a few seconds to compose herself after the gate was locked behind her, seemingly. After that she stood, almost naked, dripping cum from her mouth, pussy, and ass. Saffi watched as the woman dusted herself off, removed the broken heels that were the last vestiges of her clothes, and stood there, waiting her turn like everyone else. Saffi wasn't sure she would have been able to do the same in the woman's circumstances. She wasn't even sure she'd have been able to get past the crying in the dirt phase.

Saffi and the rest of the women wouldn't have long to wait, it turned out, as the handlers headed into the breeze block building, and after a few minutes the door at the other end of the cage opened to allow them in. Saffi was fairly late in the order of things once more so she snaked backwards and forwards through the cage trying to catch a glimpse of anything through the door as she approached it.

She was almost disappointed when she reached the door to the building and found the room inside simply split the group up a little more. The interior of the building was simple whitewash with a painted red floor and buzzing neon tube lights, across from the entrance were 3 doors, each with their own red/green indicator lights above them. A handler stood by the open door and ushered each girl through as the light above a door turned green, waiting for the door to shut behind her before allowing the next one through.

As Saffi reached the head of the queue the right hand door's indicator switched green and the handler pointed her at it. She was all nerves now, but she reminded herself that each step was a step towards freedom, and it would all be over soon. The door was metal, plain steel, and swung open easily. As it closed behind her a magnetic lock clunked it into place, and then with a faint hiss a rubber gasket expanded. Her mouth went very dry as she wondered what kind of room needed not only a metal door, but some kind of seal once it was shut. The room she was in was small, containing just two other people, a man and a slave. The man was young, at most in his mid twenties with sandy hair cropped close to his skull, he was dressed in a lab coat. The slave had short black hair in a pixie cut, with a small nurse cap and white stockings.

"Name?" asked the man as he sat at the desk, one of the few pieces of furniture in the room. Saffi was fairly certain this was a fem-vet, although she was much less certain about why she'd been sent to see one.

"Saffi Patel" she replied. She stood, hands clasped nervously in front of her not sure what she should be doing.

The fem-vet saw her nerves and smiled warmly, for a second Saffi was reassured. "No need to worry, this is all perfectly routine I assure you. Right, might as well get this all done with for you, clothes off." he said.

Reluctantly Saffi stripped down, first taking off her boots and socks before folding her t-shirt and shorts onto a medical couch along one wall. She stood there in her panties and bra beneath the aggressively buzzing neon light, suddenly chilly despite the tropical island. There was an awkward silence as the fem-vet tapped something into his terminal, twiddling a pen around in one hand at the same time.

After a few seconds of Saffi standing there still unclear what to do the Fem-Vet looked up at her, "...is something wrong?" he asked, clearly a little puzzled.

"No?" she replied.

"I understand, this must be very confusing so let me be more clear. Clothes off. Including underwear. Please also remove any jewellery, retainers, butt plugs, remote vibrators, prosthetics, wearables, wigs...in short just you and the tracker please."

Saffi flushed and peeled off her underwear, leaving it in the same folded pile as everything else she entered with. A brief smile danced across the slave nurse's face as Saffi covered her breasts with one arm, and her pussy with another. Saffi gave her a half grimace and half smile back as she tried to shrink in place.

"Okay, face the wall opposite the bed, legs on the yellow dots on the floor, hands on the ones on the wall." said the fem-vet, getting up from his terminal and taking a place between Saffi and the bed.

She turned, stepped forward and placed her hands and feet on the appropriate spots, hearing a snap of a latex glove behind her. Her arms and legs were uncomfortably far apart and she blushed deeply, begging internally for this embarrassment to be over, but she knew what came next. Cold lubed fingers began to explore her pussy. They were rough, but at least they were quick. Next was her ass, two fingers this time, and a deep probing. Saffi winced and her knees buckled a little at the intrusion.

"Sensitive for a slut your age aren't you? I'll make a note in the registry. You're a clear candidate for a high grade anal slave. Nurse, torch. Okay slut, on your knees, arms folded under your breasts, head back, open your mouth wide, like you're trying to throat a really thick cock."

Following instructions Saffi knelt on the cold floor and the Fem-vet investigated her mouth, pulling at her lips for a better view, running the gloved fingers under her tongue before heading back to his desk. He typed something for a few seconds before returning his attention to her.

"Okay, your Primary Inspection's been verified, and I've recorded some additional comments that should raise your value. Okay, I'd like you to come over here behind the desk and just lie your stomach across my knees facing the wall please." Saffi was still crimson with embarrassment but she followed the instructions anyway. Strangely it felt comfortable, almost natural for her to lie across his knees, her ass exposed, her breasts dangling slightly towards the floor. "Any Illness, or allergies?" he asked, as he began to fondle her breasts with one hand.

"No, not that I know of--Ah!" she replied, exclaiming and biting her lip as his hands circled a nipple gently.

"Any excessive wear of or tearing of primary fuckholes that may cause later devaluation?" he said, investigating her buttocks with a firm hand.

Saffi flushed again, "No, no excessive u-OW!" she cried as mid sentence he slapped her buttocks with a wicked crack.

"Excellent slap response, sadly some Veshyan pussy just doesn't colour correctly under beatings, but you've got a beautiful flush response to sudden impact. Now, stand, face the wall again. Nurse, if you could harness her?"

Saffi stood, and placed herself back on the spots as she was told. It took her until this moment to process what had been said. Realisation dawned on her standing there, legs spread, ass slowly reddening around the handprint that had been left there. "....harness?" she asked, nervously.

She caught a glimpse of something black as it was placed around her neck from behind. Before she could so much as complain in the slightest it was locked in place and her heart began to race more than it had done all that day so far.

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds (The Day of the Hunt)

In another one of the fem-vet offices Pippa spun, and backed into the corner. She'd felt something on her neck as the fem-vet approached and now she stood watching him smiling at her. Anyone whose reflexes weren't as cat-like as hers would already have their neck locked in something.

"Relax, slut, it's not a band, if anything it's there to protect your neck until the time comes." said the fem-vet, holding what appeared to be some sort of harness. "This is mandatory, and..."

Pippa noticed the slave casually gathering her clothes and putting them in a large bin in the corner.

"Hey, hey! Put my stuff back, I need that!" she screeched, still naked and pushed into the back corner of the room.

The fem-vet closed on her and gave her a sharp stunning slap to the face that silenced her. "If you would listen, slut, you will be wearing this harness, along with some standard boots we're going to give you, nothing else. One of the terms and conditions of being in the hunt at all. Now you can go right back the way you came and leave right now, but I understand you may not find that the best option."

Pippa grimaced. The thing was basically nothing but hard wearing straps, and what looked to be a few locking mechanisms. "How the hell am I meant to do any sort of running in that? I'd be basically naked!"

The fem-vet sighed visibly. "The island was cleansed of all dangerous plant and animal life when the Yorotani was built. Any harm that comes to you is your own fault."

"Well can I at least get a sports bra? I can't exactly run while..." she said as she gestured to her chest.

The fem-vet pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Look, slut, I just don't have the time for things like this. We're meant to have you checked out and ready for the start time." He threw the harness to the slave-nurse. "Either put the fucking thing on with the help of....um...what's your servonym, cunt?"

"Slapcunt, sir." answered the slave-nurse, while she straightened out the harness.

"Either you put the fucking harness on with the aid of Slapcunt here, or I take the spare slaveband I have in my drawer here, and register you as furniture for the hotel. I'm sure the staff toilets could use a new urinal."

Pippa could see as he sat down and put his feet up on a spare chair that she meant less than nothing to him. She was just one of the stream of girls who would pass through this room today, and he wouldn't break from the script he'd been given even if he had a good reason.

She swallowed some pride and walked towards Slapcunt.

"Don't worry miss," the slave-nurse said, "The collar's anti-magnetic, it will stop Hunters out in the field banding you. They'll need to--" the slave nurse was interrupted as a clipboard hit her in the face.

"Fit the harness you useless cunt! If I wanted you to explain things to her I'd have asked!"

Slapcunt stood back up silently and went to work fitting the harness. Pippa watched as a thin trickle of blood oozed out from the outer point of her eyebrow where the sharp metal clipboard had hit her. Pippa's seethed inside, it didn't come from the fact that the woman in front of her who'd done nothing was being treated with such contempt, but over the fact her comfortable boots, hiking shorts, lightweight shirt, and what gear she'd smuggled onto the island had all been binned.

It was humiliating, in her mind, to have the gorgeous slave lock her into something that no reasonable human would define as a garment. The whole thing was in some form of soft black leather,mixed with riveted heavy duty strapping. It almost looked like the sort of thing some puppy girls would wear, and looked exactly as slash resistant as slavebands themselves.

One strap locked around the belly, one around each thigh, one around each forearm, and one posture-collar like one that locked around the neck. The whole thing fit to her fairly well, but it did not escape her attention that the whole thing was covered in extra strapping that was looser, and rubberised, it took her a second to realise what they were. Handles. They were handles. She was half prey, and half piece of luggage. She could see now that the locked harnessing was there specifically so any one of the hunters would not only have something to grab onto with a little of additional padding and comfort for when they tried to take her off her feet and rob her of what little freedom she had left in life, but would also serve to make her more easily restrained and rapeable once she was caught.

For the first time she allowed the fear in. She didn't want to be caught. She didn't want to be raped. She didn't want to be owned and added to some rich asshole's collection for a year before he traded her in for the latest model. She let the fear in, a little at a time, explored it in her mind, reasoned that she had a chance to escape it, and then used that to let the fear wash over, and around her. One deep breath, and the fear was gone, replaced by the pure and certain knowledge that she would be the one to escape.

Out of the corner of her eye Pippa saw the Fem-Vet check his watch. "You know what," he said, stretching his arms out to loosen them up, "it looks like we're running a little ahead of schedule, and it never hurts to make sure the data we're handing to clients is accurate. Cuntslap, get a number...six I think, that should do it."

"Yes, sir." replied the redhead as she headed to a cupboard on one side of the room.

"Now, slut," he said, turning his attention to Pippa, "come over here, both hands on the table, feet just over a shoulder width apart."

She grimaced. She wondered what probing, measuring or other indignity she would be subjected to now. It wasn't like she hadn't got used to being prodded, poked, paraded, and probed in the last few weeks. Even a simple PI these days involved items that looked more like hi-tech alien sex toys than simply reporting her fuckability grade, and further to that if she should be assigned to labour/beast of burden work rather than sold by the state into misery and sexual torture.

It was already evident from what he'd said that her fate this second was very much in his hands. She walked over to the table, conscious still of her near nakedness, and placed both hands on it, bending slightly to keep her palms flat on the metal top. The Fem-Vet smirked on the other side of the table. It lent an ugly quality to what would otherwise have been a handsome face, she thought. He was about as muscular as men had to be to become a Fem-Vet, they had to be able to easily manhandle slaves who'd been "downsized", after all, and a strong arm to restrain strugglers was also sometimes necessary no matter how much a woman might want to obey them. He had sharp, almost chiselled features that had softened with age, the same way his black ponytailed hair had thinned at the crown showing it was receding a little.

He got up from his chair and walked around behind her. She fumed silently at the lack of explanation, but he'd already seen how simple things could result in violent outbursts here, just a little while longer and she could be running for her life, quite literally. It was everything she could do to keep her heart from running away with itself, but she knew she was better than that, she could be cold, emotionless, ruthless. She'd make it, she'd--

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard the telltale noise of a zipper behind her. Her moment of thought was barely fading in her mind when the Fem-Vet's cock ran across the entrance to her pussy. She went to turn around, but realised he had a firm grip on two of the straps running down the side of her body, and merely succeeded in having the harness dig into her flesh uncomfortably elsewhere.

"You know, I see dozens of cunts like you here every year, all full of bravado, a cheeky glint in your eye, thinking somehow you're good enough to win freedom and hold yourself above the men you escape from." he said, holding tight against her struggles. "In reality you're a mistake, a disease, a joke made by the gods. With the rare exception of those hand picked by men to serve as wives or breeders, and those blessed with the physical ability to be slavecops each and every one of you should know your place as fuckmeat, or free labour. It's good to remind sluts like you that you're only ever seconds away from your true purpose."

"Get off me! I'm not yours, or anybody else's to rape!" She tried to pull the harness from his grasp first by wriggling and then by using her hands. The second her hands left the table her harness on one side came free of the Fem-Vet's grasp. Pippa smiled in victory, but it was short lived as she found out that the side of her harness had been released voluntarily, and in a heartbeat he grabbed her closest wrist, and began to apply pressure.

The pain was instant and crippling. "That is just one pressure point you little slut, believe me I'm trained in a lot more of them. Put your hands back on the table, and don't move them until I say you can, are we clear?". Pippa thought about resisting but her hand and wrist just would not respond to her commands. She tried to pull the whole arm away, but it was like it wasn't even hers any more.

She had to give in, the pain was murderous, "Yes! I'll do it....just please stop!" She was released, the pain stopped, and she placed her hands back down where she had been told once more.

"See, you can be a good girl."

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds (The Day of the Hunt)

Evie had passed through the Fem-Vet almost untouched except for the harnessing. She knew the Vet, she'd had to give him his welcome fellatio more than once, and the slave, Cuteclit, was a former nurse the hotel had bought so it always had at least some on-site medical care. Cuteclit had looked at Evie, caked in cum, makeup running, her body already showing some bruising from groping and hard fucking, and was careful about her work, delicate even.

The vet had taken one look at her, though, and just chuckled to himself. He hadn't even bothered to redo her PI. He just got Cuteclit to wipe her down, wash her out, harness her up, and push her out of the door. She thought she might have imagined it, but maybe it was there, a very quiet "Good luck..." as the door was shut behind her.

On the other side of the medical rooms was another area fenced and roofed by chain link and metal rods, only this time it was only just big enough to stand in. As Evie moved forwards she became aware that the exits from the three rooms were converging, and overall the cage she was in was narrowing down to force a single file line, and a slight hunch.

She heard a tumble nearby, and saw the crumpled form of one of the women by a closing door. She looked at the girl's face for a second, flicking through her list of names, maybe Amelia? Whoever she was Evie watched as she half coughed and half spat a mouthful of cum onto the ground. Evie knew most of the Fem-Vets liked to be hands on with the runners, it was only now she'd seen proof. This part of the event had been all but hidden from her before, and she no longer knew what to expect.

Filtering along the cage narrowed, forcing the women to turn sideways, with a handler outside the cage instructing them to face an area with a screen to one side. As the last girl joined them the women were forced to move closer and closer together until a gate was dropped from above. Evie could barely breathe in the cramped confines, but she suspected that was more a feature than a downside as far as the hunt was concerned.

The screen flickered to life with the Hotel Yorotani logo, and inspirational music started to play. Evie groaned, she'd heard rumours of this and it was clearly some sick executive's idea of a joke.

The Yorotani logo lifted up to reveal a grey stone wall, almost dungeon-like. Manacles hung from the top. A familiar figure was pushed onto the screen.

"So you've been entered in a hunt for your freedom pursued by the rich and famous...", the gaudy yellow catsuit meant it couldn't be anyone other than Felis. Evie remembered the woman's trip to the island as the pet of some studio executive. It had been a weekend retreat for the crew of some movie or other a couple of years ago. She didn't think the girl had had a moment's sleep all weekend as she was gangbanged in the bar, and every time Evie had come to bring in fresh cunts her owner had delighted in having a bareneck lick out every drop of cum from the redhead's quivering pussy. Evie would have minded more had she not been so gorgeous, and clearly in need of a gentle tonguing. She'd taken special care to keep Felis on edge too, it would have been all too easy to force her to cum, and suffer the consequences. Just another one of the services at the Yorotani, she thought.

12