Chasing Paradise Ch. 17

Story Info
Amelia helps an injured Freya, while Pippa is cornered.
6.8k words
4.92
3.3k
2
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 - Sunset

Yorotani Island - Uettomanko River, The Hunting Grounds

Pussyhound was riding hard on adrenaline as her feet flew across the ground with the grace of a trained dancer. There was a wide grin plastered on face as she did; regardless of her feelings afterwards on the fate of so many women she'd brought down in her service there was nothing quite like the thrill of the hunt. She and Glimmerslut were silently co-ordinating to drive their prey exactly where they wanted her; she had never stood a chance. Both of the former slavecops were several years the girl's senior but they were both still near the height of physical fitness and fuckability. They could toy with her for hours until she fell down exhausted if they wanted to, she thought, they were a different breed to more common fuckmeat.

As she ran she mulled things over. Malavar's choice for preference of target had been strange. He hadn't paid attention to Pippa at the showcase, but as soon as they were away from it she was his top choice. The girl was barely above the B-grade facepussy line according to the guide the hotel had for the runners, and Pussyhound had more than a sneaking suspicion her hair was illegally short for a bareneck; there was no way it could be grabbed and turned into a good facefuck handle when required. She had good pale skin, though, perhaps Malavar was more of a fan of cropping and whipping than she'd previously thought, some men loved to see crimson marks blossom on delicate porcelain skin.

She wondered how long it was before Pippa had realised she was being followed and guided. They'd been subtle at first, creating noises in the forest, getting ahead of her from time to time to open up certain paths or disguise others. Pippa had played her role beautifully, and predictably, so much so that she was close enough Pussyhound could almost smell her sweat on the air. The girl's time as a bareneck was fading fast and she was running like hell to try and make it out, but her short strides were no match for the athletic stride of a retired slavecop. She could hear the gasping breaths of their prey as she tried valiantly to run on. Pussyhound knew she was almost broken, it was just a matter of applying the correct pressure at the correct time now.

Pussyhound put out another burst of speed so Pippa would see her for a moment and bear a little more left. For a moment she cast her mind back to her time with the SEFR running across similar terrain. She and 3 other high level Slave-Agents had been deployed to do something similar to a group of Fluffers who'd stolen a shipment of slaves before they could be banded. Just being in the FLF was bad enough, but slave theft for a woman meant their time as useful fuckmeat was over. The run down had taken some time, but in the end the slave-agents had corralled the group of women into a clearing. Once they were out in the open it took seconds for a group of heavily armed Master-Agents to arrive via a group of cunthounds. She knew she should feel an ounce of remorse as she stood there while women were forcefully loaded into the slave storage units of the cunthounds but the electric thrill of the chase surged through her veins at almost orgasmic levels.

She remembered every face that passed her on the way to storage. The snivelling slaves who thought they had a chance, the angry bit-gagged Fluffers knowing just what their little rebellion had cost them. Every one of them was etched in her brain, even now. She'd knelt by her Master Agent's cunthound, panting, sweating, filthy and covered in minor cuts and scrapes from the run, she'd wanted to run again, bring more Fluffers down, but her job was done for now. Then she felt it. The tight fist at the base of her ponytail.

"Present." said her Master-Agent, in a voice that knew disobedience was impossible.

In one graceful movement she was off her knees with her chin, head, and elbows on the floor, legs behind her spread wide, ass raised, back arched. Her reward for a job well was to know she was of use to her Master-Agent. She felt him slide roughly into her ass and she tightened herself as much as she could for his pleasure, gasping theatrically as he fully mounted her. As the march of misery continued past her she sang gasped praises to the girth and might her Master-Agent's mighty cock as it slammed into her behind and threatened to break her in half. Sometimes she missed being a real slavecop, but now was not the time to keep thinking about the past.

Pippa, she thought, was in for a much less unhappy fate. She may be about to be enslaved, but she wouldn't be going through the living hell those Fluffers had gone through once they were caught and deposited in The Hive. They'd suffered the worst kinds of torture, and interrogation, before eventually there was no more information to be gained. Once the SEFR was done with them they began the ragdoll procedure that wiped most of the victim's brain leaving them as little more than a dumb compliant cumdump. She'd seen some of them before they went for sale at the slave fair. They were just about capable of taking care of themselves, as well as making their newly eager fuckholes available to whatever master was willing to pay the knockdown prices they were sold at.

Pippa's breathing became ever ragged, reduced almost to intermittent gulps of air intermingled with frustrated sobs. The slut was spent. Running on muscles laced with lactic acid, feeling the agony as one by one her body would start to fumble and fail at basic commands. Pussyhound edged the tiniest bit closer, just so she could see Pippa. It took the girl a few seconds to notice Pussyhound and almost haphazardly cut in a little towards the bend in the river they were aiming her towards.

Yorotani Island - Uettomanko River, The Hunting Grounds

Pippa's mind was now little more than a string of profanity, trying beyond all reasonable hope to bury the pain she was in. She was exhausted, her lungs burned, she was gulping down air but it wasn't helping. The slavecop tailing her was just too fast. Every step forward her legs felt more like lead, and it was only through sheer force of will she managed to keep on putting one foot in front of the other.

She gritted her teeth and tried to push deeper, to find some reserve inside that she hadn't realised she had. A glimpse of pale blue to her right forced her to turn again and her foot caught a tree root, she tumbled end over end arms flailing as her body careered down a shallow slope. She picked herself up, everything was hurting, she knew this was it now, she could barely stand as she tried to breathe and gasped uselessly to replace the wind that had been knocked out of her. She was barely moving any more as she pushed on, each limb barely finding purchase on the ground ahead.

The trees thinned in front of her, and a brief spark of hope flared inside her mind. With a cough and a wheeze she finally managed a deep breath as her feet found some pace, she was here, this was it right in front of her, right there was the river. It was faster flowing then she'd hoped, and deeper, but what choice did she have? All she could hope was to cross quickly and lose the slavecops on the other side. The bank of the river was a good 3 feet above the flowing water and she couldn't even see the bottom of the waters below; halted for a second she glanced behind her for a moment.

Two Slavecops sauntered out of the forest behind her. They looked fresh as daisies, barely bothered, one of them wore a borderline psychotic smile as she approached, the lightest sheen of sweat giving her a glow Pippa knew she'd never have. Had there always been two of them, she wondered? Had they been leading her here all along? What did it matter? All she could think about for the moment was what was right in front of her. For a moment that seemed to last forever she froze, and with all the presence of a pack of hunting wolves they stalked her, pushing her to the edge of the bank, cornering her against the bend in the river.

Not even thinking about it Pippa turned and plunged headlong into the river. The water was freezing and it felt like her legs were going to start cramping the instant she started kicking but she knew that not pushing through would put the slavecops right on top of her. For all she knew she wouldn't even make it to the other side before they caught her. She hauled herself forward, hand over hand in the water, pure desperation pushing her onwards as pain from the cold combined with the soul weary tiredness that threatened to drag her down.

With a lunge, and a vocalised screech she clawed her way up and onto the opposite bank. As she made it over the top, and onto dry land proper once more she spared a moment to look back. The slavecops were still on the opposite bank just looking at her, scowling as she managed somehow to regain her feet. She felt a moment of triumph, and allowed herself a smile.

"What's the matter, Bluepuss? I thought you cunts liked it wet?" she taunted as she pushed back her sodden hair from her face.

She felt something impact her back and suddenly she was pitching forwards into the long grass of the riverbank. As she landed she felt the knee on her spine as it drove every last hint of breath from her body once more. For a second or two she lay there, mouth opening as she tried in vain to fill burning lungs in a chest crushed by the weight that pinned her down. She had no control left in her, the world swam as her vision narrowed, blackening at the edges as the sound of the river faded. A sound pierced everything, heard clearer than bells that broke a silent dawn. She heard a metallic clink, felt as her unresisting arms were bent up behind her, and experienced every single click of a ratchet as cuffs closed against one wrist then the other.

She finally managed to snatch a breath as the knee in her back changed position as its owner leant forward closer to her and whispered in her ear, its tone sharp and cold as a knife, "It wasn't that they were afraid to swim, it's just that I told them to stay there while I caught you all myself."

Pippa's mind swirled as she lay there, completely defenceless, still dripping wet, and now handcuffed. Her last sliver of adrenaline kicked in and she attempted to flip and throw her captor to one side. Her muscles screamed as she tried, they felt like they were breaking with the effort, but the knee in her back didn't move an inch.

"Yes, go on, keep fighting. I can see you're exhausted. Here, let me help you...." said her captor as the knee lifted and she was flipped over onto her back. The knee returned, now pinning her sternum and belly in a way that felt like it was going to break bones. As she stared up from her supine position she saw him, a collection of unpleasantly sharp features that all distilled into a man with a manic glint in his eyes.

She carried on struggling, desperate to move him, to squirm out from under him, to achieve anything. None of it helped, and he just knelt there, watching her; the spider to her fly caught in his web.

"Let me go!" she shouted as she pulled from the dwindling reserves of strength she had. He smiled down at her useless attempts to free herself, and she was suddenly very aware of how naked she was aside from the harness. She blushed heavily and looked away as a hand reached out to cup her cool wet breasts. After an appreciative moment fondling her curves the hand soon moved itself to her chin, and pulled her head around to face him.

"No, no. I want to see you. I want you to look at me in your defeat.", he said "New toys are always so much more fun when you first get them, full of exciting things to discover. Eventually they all break and need replacing, but until then you can have fun with them, and I intend to have so very much fun breaking you." He slowly moved his free hand between her thighs.

"No, no, no, get your hands off me!" she shouted. Her pussy was still sensitive from the cold water of the river and she gave a desperate whimper as two of his fingers first traced her labia, before gently inserting themselves between her lips. "I'm not a toy! Please! I'm a human being, just let me go!" Pippa shouted, her chin still in his hand, and aimed at his smug face. She was indignant at the ongoing assault going on but gasping nonetheless as he brushed past her clit. She knew the fight was over, but she wasn't about to surrender easily. All her twists and kicks seemed to do, however, was move his fingers achingly closer to her g-spot.

"Oh but you are a toy, a sweet, tight, fresh little breeding farm fucktoy who's now all mine. Dripping wet, and ready to fuck at a moment's notice. Right now your head is full of all the ways you could get out of here. Some mysterious rescuer, maybe slipping out of the cuffs, or finding the key, maybe those two slavecunts in blue might turn on me and let you go." He leaned in and looked her dead in the eyes. "This isn't a fairytale. There's no magic wand to be waved that will get you out of this."

Pippa kept up her look of sullen anger as he leaned over her, his face inches from hers as his fingers worked their way around inside of her. "I don't belong to you yet, and I'm not going to stop trying to run away even if you do get a band on me. I'll never give you the satisfaction you want from me."

He smiled unnervingly. "Don't worry, I'm sure your slave sister Chokeybitch will happily show you all about what happens to slaves who try to run, and after that I'll leave it to your imagination what happens to slavecunts who won't perform. Now...let's get Pussyhound to bring up an ATV and we can get you safe and banded before the day's out."

Yorotani Island - The Hunting Grounds

During the breaks they had to take for the sake of her injured knee Amelia had learned a few things about Freya. For one Freya thought she stood a chance because of her background in fitness. Her agency hired her out to various groups of people based on their needs. She'd been rented out to small groups of young women intent on training themselves to be the ultimate tight pussy flexible wife, she'd been hired to hold more rigorous sessions for slaves whose masters demanded more athletic, toned, or more capable slaves, and finally she was hired out to men for stamina and strength sessions. To Amelia the last one sounded very much like it was just whoring to men who liked their women capable of bending over backwards, or fucking with their ankles pressed up next to their ears.

She told Freya some things about her own life too, even if it was only to get Freya to stop talking about herself. Amelia knew that in the end there wasn't even the remotest point in getting to know Freya; win or lose they'd never be seeing one another again and that was that. Not that she intended on Freya winning if Amelia felt even the least bit threatened. All hearing about her life would mean is that they might form some sort of genuine emotional connection and that would mean nothing but trouble for Amelia when the time came.

From what they could see of the hunting ground map on their trackers they'd managed to pick an area to cross the river where it was wider, shallower, and had multiple fords. Anywhere upstream looked to be much more challenging to cross.

"So how come you didn't try to do something different before now?" said Freya, breaking Amelia's chain of thought as they trudged through some of the more dense foliage, the sun shining a brilliant gold through gaps as it sunk in the afternoon sky.

"Excuse me?" she replied, not fully grasping the question as she pushed yet another branch out of her face.

"Well, you're young, you're pretty...you could have gotten sexretarial work if you'd tried." replied Freya.

"You're not from Cunton are you?" replied Amelia. She'd had the conversation already with other people, but it was something to pass the time at least.

"No, Maidenfair, does that matter?" said Freya, wincing slightly as her weight went awkwardly onto her injured knee for a moment.

"Maidenfair's the big city compared to us, they've got plenty of offices, big jobs, sexretarial intern schemes. We don't have that. You need to know someone who knows someone. I didn't know anyone." replied Amelia. It was almost like Freya was trying to get on her nerves, go over old ground she didn't want to tread on a second longer for fear of her increasingly landmine like temperament. She'd tried, she'd tried so hard to find a way other than being hunted for sport, but there just wasn't a way out for her.

There was a brief pregnant pause in the conversation as Freya clearly mulled something over, "No boys at school interested?" she asked, shaking out the injured leg as she got up to speed again.

"I could ask you the same thing." replied Amelia, an acerbic edge creeping into her tone.

"Hey, sorry. I'm just curious, I mean...I was supposed to have all this taken care of. I had a boyfriend at High School. We were all set to...you know...get married..." Freya replied, trailing off as she did.

Amelia let the words hang in the air for a second, annoyed that Freya wasn't simply carrying on with whatever had happened. She took a breath to centre herself a little, "So what happened?" she asked, coolly, burying her frustration for the moment in the hopes Freya would stay trusting.

"One of the girls I helped with general fitness and flexibility before I graduated, she was exhausted after a session. I can't drive so he offered her a lift home as a favour; I always thought he was so sweet back then.

"When they got there they found out her house had been repossessed. They'd thrown her mother out on the street in the middle of a shower so she was just sat there crying on the sidewalk wearing most of a towel. Turns out this girl's dad had walked out and just left them to cope with the bills. Long story short my fiancé opened his wallet and offered the guys doing the repossession 25 bucks for the pair of them because they didn't have female transport capacity..."

Amelia listened, she wasn't shocked, but it wasn't an everyday story either. Women were sold by the truckload every single day, this wasn't news.

Freya continued, "Apparently he flipped my classmate for a few grand a week later to one of our neighbours, he said she just wasn't the right cunt for him. Still, Stacy looked pretty happy after puppy training, so I guess it wasn't all bad."

"What did he do with the mother?" asked Amelia

"Spent all his time so far up her ass he forgot about me. Plus after that he had the cash to buy enough discount pussy to have his own third rate harem. Asshole." replied Freya, a small tear gathering at the corner of one eye.

Amelia would have laughed if Freya didn't sound so broken up about the whole thing. She guessed that whoever this guy was deep down Freya didn't see him as quite the asshole he sounded like.

Yorotani Island - Uettomanko River, The Hunting Grounds

Jacintha stood holding the reins, glad to be off her horse for a moment, as Dickie's horse slowly moved towards her.

"How's the ride been?" he asked, still astride his steed.

"Very...invigorating, dear." she replied.

"It certainly sounded that way when you got up to a good gallop. The noise you were making..."

Jacinda flushed. The girlheaters had certainly done their job, "Hopefully I didn't scare off anyone you had your eye on. So who actually is on your hitlist for this trip? Got your eyes on a special little Veshyan cunt? She'd look so good with your cock up her ass begging you for mercy."

Dickie smiled and swung down off the horse, Silkytits let out a pained whimper as he did. Jacinda could see the strapping at her wrists and ankles had bit in cruelly, and the gallop must have been exceptionally painful for the poor little slavecunt. "Now, beloved," he said, his grin widening as he spoke, "that would be telling. Why spoil the surprise? After all, we are here to find a little something for you."

12