Chasing Rusty Parker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rusty grinned and basked in satisfaction. "Yeah, I totally want to know."

Matthew threw him a deadly look. Then, he opened his mouth slightly and licked his lips. Rusty looked on in disbelief. No way was this virgin boy going to rain on his parade. Matthew darted his tongue out, and his eyelids dropped. Now that looked nice. Rusty could feel that nifty tongue wrapping around somewhere inside him, giving a perfect spot of him small, craze-inducing licks.

"You look like a fish," Rusty said with rancor. "Are you frozen, too?"

That earned him another flash of the lethal kind from the hazel eyes. Yet, it didn't prepare him for what followed. Matthew threw his t-shirt on the floor and then grabbed Rusty by the front of his shirt.

And then, he put those soft inviting lips on his and snuck his tongue into his mouth, taking him totally by surprise.

Rusty took a step back and his ass hit the table, but Matthew followed, turning those flicks of the tongue into something very much real, exploring deeper and deeper.

That moment, there was a short knock on the door, and someone entered. "Guys, I thought you'd need some refreshments--"

Matthew pulled away and turned his back. Rusty turned the other way, to witness Jonathan standing in the door with a tray in his hands, and a completely shocked expression in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, I should have waited for you to tell me to come in," Jonathan said quickly and looked away. "I didn't see anything," he added and made a one-eighty, disappearing behind the door, taking the tray with him.

Rusty swallowed. He was thirsty, in all honesty. Too bad Jonathan had taken off so quickly. He could have used some freshly squeezed juice.

"We're done for today," Matthew's voice brought him back to reality.

The guy was already dressed, the wet spots still visible on the front of his prim t-shirt. The bag was safely on his shoulder and he was quick to make a beeline for the door.

Rusty knew he was supposed to say something to keep Matthew there. Only that, a first for him, his mind was a pristine blank canvas. No, not quite so pristine. The shape of a kiss could be seen on closer inspection.

***

Matty maintained an indifferent face while walking down the stairs and through the open space shared by Rusty and his friends. Jonathan was there, along with his boyfriend, and Matty felt that if the ground opened under his feet it would be too little to save him from embarrassment. He made an awkward wave with his hand in their direction, hoping against hope that Jonathan wouldn't tease him.

"Too bad you're allergic, Matthew," Maddox said while gesturing with a tall glass filled with orange juice.

"Yes," Jonathan added quickly, "I should have asked first. If there is something else you prefer to drink when you're here, just let us know."

To Matty's ears, Jonathan sounded a bit nervous. There was no way Maddox couldn't tell his boyfriend was hiding something. Nonetheless, he was thankful that Jonathan had been tactful enough not to tell on him.

He apologized meekly and slunk out the door like a thief. Once outside, he drew in a big gulp of air. What on earth was he thinking lately?

Rusty would never want to have him over tutoring. Ever again.

***

What the hell had just happened? Rusty wasn't in the business of 'cannot compute', but this was one such situation. So, for a good few moments, he had been completely in control, teasing Matthew and getting closer to his goal of punishing the obnoxious prick for being a 'know-it-all'.

And then? Then it happened that Matthew had taught him a lesson in an area that Rusty didn't believe that there was anything left for him to learn.

He had taught him that a boy's lips could be pretty sweet, too.

Who would have thought that? Rusty patted his lips and considered the situation.

Matthew had nice lips. Rusty liked nice lips.

Matthew knew how to kiss. Rusty liked being kissed.

Matthew had kissed Rusty.

What did that make them?

"Pretty damn gay," he concluded with a shrug.

Just the situation, though. Not either of them or anything. Because Rusty had all the chicks he wanted, and Matthew wanted all the chicks if he had no girlfriend and was willing to go that far just to prove that he could kiss.

And damn, the dude could kiss. Rusty closed his eyes for a moment. It was easy to go gay for that kind of kiss. His dick twitched at the recollection of the earlier challenge. Yeah, yeah, dudes could go in and out of gay, and he was the living example. Like dipping your littlest toe in a pool of gay and then taking it out.

***

Can there be some other greater embarrassment than what I just fucking did? Matty took in breaths and released them, pondering over a proper punishment for his transgressions. If Rusty learned he was crushing on him, he would laugh forever.

Yeah, like who crushed on a guy who could go to bed with every girl who happened into his path, and also did that?

Probably a moron. One who didn't know where and when to stop so that he would save himself some embarrassment. Matty checked his phone. Oh, he had a package.

Well, he considered philosophically. There was always room for more embarrassment.

His cat suit had just been delivered.

TBC

12