Chasing STARDOM Ch. 02

Story Info
Saki gives William his second mission.
5.3k words
5
1.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is blackmail and name-calling about rape in the story, but it is all coming from a lying antagonist and all sex scenes are 100% consensual

*****

Disclaimer: The following is a series of consensual stories featuring various real females and a fictional male. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

The female characters in this story speak Japanese, while the male is presented as bilingual, so instead of being an asshat and using bad machine translation or broken English, I instead have written their intended English words. Wrestlers also are referred to by their stage name to avoid confusion.

--

CHAPTER TWO: THE LEAKING PHOENIX

feat. Saki Kashima and Saya Kamitani

I returned to my office expecting to see Saki on my desk, or in my chair, or really anywhere because predicting her actions was not an easy task. What I did not expect was an empty room. I looked out the window, under the desk, behind the door but the blond bean sprout was nowhere to be found. The only thing I did notice was a note sitting on my desk. I picked it up and instantly knew it was from her.

"Hey, dipshit," I read out loud. "Off to a good start."

I continued reading the note:

---

Hey dipshit,

I know that you got your dick wet with Hazuki's little pet project. I assume you got it wet in Hazuki too and I bet she fucking liked it, the dick-loving liar! Anyway, I could've stuck around and waited but all the personality of my private room got sucked away when you moved in, so much that I couldn't even get myself off in here. Boring, dumb perv ruining everything! I'll be back in the room tomorrow, same time. Just a heads up, Rina is training tomorrow. You better have that picture for me or else she will be doing more than just training.

I'm making rice balls tonight and I will bring you a couple, so don't eat anything before you arrive. You will eat it but don't worry, I won't put anything nasty in it. You can trust Ms. Kashima, right?

Oh shit, I almost forgot, someone saw you and Hazuki fucking Momo. I ran into them in the hallway and I may or may not have said that Momo was an unwilling participant. Convincing that person that you and her aren't some dangerous sex abusers will be your second mission. If you want to know who it is, just check the drawer of your desk.

Love, Japan's sweetest bean sprout.

---

My heart dropped, even though I should have expected something like this from Saki. I opened the drawer of my desk to find out who she was lying to but, once again, I should have expected what I saw. Instead of a name or a weird puzzle, all I found was a printed out picture of a fully naked Saki flipping me the double-bird. I just simply shook my head and decided to get back to what I was doing before Saki first interrupted me and work on my questions for future interviews.

I was quickly reminded once again that Saki was indeed here because every single one of my questions were crossed out and replaced with "why is Saki Kashima a better wrestler than you?", except for the questions for Hina and Hanan, Rina's twin and older sister. I will not repeat those questions, I can only hope that Rina is learning life lessons from the other members of Oedo Tai.

I packed all of my things and headed back to my apartment so I could process my day and decompress. After a long night of sleep, in which I had dreams of replaying my day with Hazuki and Momo, I woke up bright and early so I could head back to the Dojo and await my instructions. Even though I knew I would have to put up with...her...again, I also knew that I would likely be having another fantastic meeting with someone else, so it was not all bad. The question was though, who?

Walking into my office, I was fully expecting Saki to already be there but she was not. Thankfully, I had a few minutes to mentally prepare for whatever psychological torture she had planned for me. After re-writing my questions, I again started to hear commotion outside my door. I folded up my papers and put them in my pocket right before the door flung open.

"Hey dipshit," Saki said, dressed head to toe in her black entrance trench coat.

"Hi, Saki," I said with little enthusiasm.

"Really? That's the thanks I get for getting you laid?" she responded, slamming the door. "Ungrateful shit."

"It's hard to thank someone blackmailing me," I said, standing up.

"It's not blackmail, its creative encouragement," she said, putting two rice balls on the desk for me. "I believe you have a picture to show me."

I pulled the phone out and brought up the picture of Hazuki and I joined together at the crotch. Saki burst out laughing in satisfaction, thinking she had been vindicated for her stance on the woman.

"Look at the smile on her face, she fucking loved having a dick inside her," she laughed, swiping over to the picture of a very messy Momo Kohgo. "That one isn't surprising at all. That cutesy, innocent stuff is always fake. I should know, I had to pretend to be nice when I was in STARS."

"They both told me to tell you that they called you a cunt," I said.

"If you see them again, tell them that I'm flattered," she laughed. "Now please, do as that slutty little peach clearly did and start eating some balls."

"Was that enough to pass your first test?" I asked, taking a bite of the rice ball and instantly realizing what her catch was. "You rubbed your crotch on this, didn't you?"

The thin blond grabbed the second rice ball, opened her trench coat and rubbed it against her crotch once again. She handed it back to me and glared, waiting to watch me take another bite of her pussy-stained snack. I rolled my eyes and ate the whole thing as fast as possible.

"I would mock you but saying 'ha, you like pussy' isn't much of an insult," she said, sitting down on my desk; her legs spread wide.

"So, who did you call me a rapist to?" I asked.

"I didn't call you a rapist to her, I called you AND Hazuki rapists, get it right," she said, casually playing with her hair. "And it was Kamitani."

"Kamitani? The one who is known for not keeping a secret?" I asked, suddenly very concerned.

A year ago, Saya Kamitani accidentally revealed a mystery participant for Stardom's annual round-robin tournament. Ever since then, it became a running joke that she was incapable of keeping a secret, to the point that it was used as a storyline to bring back one of Stardom's biggest stars ever, Kairi. While it is unclear to anyone outside of the bubble if Saya had leaked any more private information, her thinking I was a rapist was not a risk I was willing to take. It was up to me to make sure that this fake story of me and Hazuki raping Momo did not escape her lips. I just prayed that I was not too late.

"Can I see that picture again?" Saki asked.

I opened the phone and showed her the picture of me and Hazuki once more. She looked curiously at it before her eyes went back to me.

"I refuse to believe that your dick is that big," she said. "A dumbass like you can't be more than two inches."

Before I could say anything, Saki grabbed at my pants and tried to pull them down.

"You call me dumb but you can't figure out a zipper?" I said, lightly tapping her cheek..

Saki rolled her eyes and unzipped my pants, yanking them down to my knees and allowing my half-hard cock to flop out.

"Really? I'm sitting here in just a coat and you can only get a semi?" she asked, lightly slapping it.

"Kinda distracted by you 'creatively encouraging' me," I said, eliciting another eye-roll.

Saki did not say anything after that. Instead, she wrapped her hand around my cock and began jerking me off, bringing it rapidly to full attention. Her free hand pulled the rest of her coat off, leaving her as naked as she had been in the picture she left me. The manipulative woman looked up at me with a blank stare as her hand moved faster, only breaking her look to slap my hand away when I went to touch her thigh.

"You can touch me when you clear all of your missions," Saki said. "Maybe."

Saki slid off the desk and fell to her knees. She spit in her other hand and started to use both, increasing the speed of her strokes with the extra lubrication. I watched as she slowly brought her face closer to it, licking her lips until it rested an inch from her face. Her eyes slightly crossed as she stared at the head. I was hoping that those moistening lips would part and engulf my stiff pole. My hopes seemed to have come true as they did indeed open. I really should have known better.

"You. Fucking. Wish." she said with a deep laugh. "I only suck off interesting people. You're lucky I'm even touching your boring dick."

While I was disappointed by her not going to the next level, I still was very much enjoying her handy work. The brief possibility of her using her mouth really got me going to the point where I felt myself getting closer to orgasm than I expected. This woman was trying to ruin my life through the most underhanded tactics, but I was still a straight male and she was still an extremely attractive woman. Maybe I am as dumb as she says I am? Well, I got my answer very quickly.

"I'm really close," I said, stupidly.

"Already? Weak," she replied, releasing her grip of my cock, standing up and giving me a hug; her arms wrapped around mine to prevent me from reaching down to finish myself off. "I was just joking about you being stupid but fuck if you aren't determined to make it true."

Saki made sure that I was fully blue-balled and my erection almost completely died down before she broke the hug and stepped back. I looked at her and acknowledged that I was indeed as dumb as she accused me of being.

"Now go find info-leak girl before she starts telling others that you're a dangerous sex abuser," she said, pulling my pants back up for me. "I'll be in here hopefully getting off this time. You may be a dumb perv, but you have a nice cock and you are fun to fuck around with."

I pulled my zipper up and walked for the door. I looked back one last time before I left to see Saki once more laying on top of the desk; her fingers going to town on her dampened pussy. I had forgotten to ask here where to find Saya but I feared she would further threaten, or insult, me if I interrupted her 'private time'. I instead went off to find her on my own.

Aside from being known as the 'info-leak girl', Saya Kamitani was also one of the fastest-rising wrestlers in the world. The five-foot-six-inch woman was currently the Wonder of Stardom Champion, which is their second most important title. This was amazing considering she was not even three years into her career at this point. She belonged to the 'Queen's Quest' unit, a group that was neither pure 'good guys' like Hazuki & Momo's unit, nor pure antagonists like Saki's Oedo Tai. It was founded by Io Shirai and, behind Oedo Tai, is the second longest-running unit in the promotion. Io's first choice to join her in the unit? My new good friend, Hazuki.

As I wandered through the Dojo, I was having a hard time finding the woman known as the 'Golden Phoenix' or 'Tall Saya', as compared to Saya Iida, who stood nine inches shorter at four-feet-nine-inches. As far as I knew, Saya was not actually even here. In the training ring were her unit-mates Miyu Amasaki and Lady C, but there was no phoenix to be found. I checked the conference room from yesterday, a storage room, the trainer's room and a room full of file cabinets to no avail.

My stomach started to growl. The rice ball coated in Saki's succulence was not enough to satisfy my hunger. I made my way to the cafeteria, the one room besides Mr. Ogawa's office that I had not checked. I once again questioned if Saki knew my intelligence level better than I did as I saw Saya sitting alone at a table, looking to have just started her meal, while dressed head to toe in her black Stardom tracksuit.

I felt Saya's eyes watching me while I walked past her to grab a pre-packaged salad and a bottle of water. As soon as I turned around, I caught her whipping her head away from me while fiddling nervously with her drink. I did not want to creep her out too much but the only other table was directly across from her line of sight, so I had to take my chance.

"Hello," I greeted, taking a seat at her table.

"Um, h-hi," the brunette said, keeping her eyes on her drink.

"I'm William," I said, extending a hand and, for the second day in a brown, getting a lazy handshake in response. "Everything okay?"

"Huh? Oh, um, I, I've gotta go," Saya nervously said, starting to get up.

"I know what you saw yesterday," I said, trying to keep her from leaving. "It wasn't what she said it was."

"What who said?" she asked, frozen in place. "I mean, I didn't see anything. You have the wrong Saya. The other one is tiny"

"Saki is lying," I said. "She wants you to leak info that I am some kind of predator."

"She wouldn't-I m-mean I said it wasn't me," she said, flustered. "And I don't leak-info anymore, it was just one time."

"Saya, take a breath and calm down," I pleaded. "You know Saki a lot better than I do. Does what she told you sound like something Hazuki would take part in?"

"Um, no," the tall woman said as she sat back down at the table. "I don't know her super well anymore but I know she adores Momo, and not just in a teacher-student way.."

"And that is why what you saw yesterday was not at all what Saki said it was," I calmly said. "How well do you know Saki? And do you believe everything she says?"

"I know her better than you, why should I believe you?" she whispered, still a bit nervous.

I pulled out my phone and started to go through the pictures to show her the messy Momo shot but worried that someone might walk in. Instead, I handed the phone to Saya. She was confused as she took it from my hands.

"There are two pictures that were taken yesterday on that," I explained. "If you look at them and believe what Saki said, you can take it to Rossy and I will give up on my work. If you believe me, I will be in the trainer's room and you can bring it back to me. It's your call, Saya."

With that, I grabbed my food and left the cafeteria area for the trainer's room, never looking at the confused wrestler. Once in the trainer's room, I sat down and waited, wondering if I just threw my whole year-long plan of this project out the window for the trust of a woman who thinks I might be a rapist. It was hard to relax. All I did for several minutes was stare at the door, hoping that once the handle moved, it would be an attractive brunette in a tracksuit walking through and not an old man in a hat, ready to toss me out of his building.

Just as I was about to stand up and find something to calm my mind, the handle of the door started to turn. As it opened, I saw the pant leg of a black tracksuit step in. My eyes moved up and in front of me was indeed Saya Kamitani. She quickly closed the door and handed me the phone.

"You putting yourself in that position made it pretty clear that you were telling the truth," she said, handing the phone over. "I'm sorry for not believing you but when a co-worker says they saw you abuse someone, it's hard to not be nervous. I couldn't look at the pictures."

"Thank you for trusting me," I said, taking the phone back. "It's okay that you didn't want to look at them. Sharing pornographic pictures is not an ideal way to meet someone, especially with an info leaker."

"Hey! I don't leak info!" she said with a laugh while leaning back against the door, "And I didn't say I didn't want to see them. Your phone was locked behind a passcode, so I couldn't see them."

"You...want to see them?" I asked.

"I'm curious," she laughed once more. "I can't deny that they are both really pretty. Hazuki helped train me too, so she was pretty special to me before she left."

I unlocked the phone and opened the picture of myself and Hazuki. Saya placed her hand on my shoulder and audibly gasped at the sight of one of her trainers bent over a table with my six inch cock inside of her.

"Wow," she whispered.

"We can call that 'before' and this 'after'," I joked, swiping over to the messy picture of Momo.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to swear but she looks so sloppy and so happy."

"Hazuki and I had a lot of fun with her," I said, holding onto the hand on my shoulder. "Consensual fun, that is."

"That's not a fake smile," Tall Saya said, a big smile on her own face.

"Neither is that," I softly said, causing her to look at me while her cheeks rapidly started to redden. "It's a real smile, and a very cute smile."

Slowly, I ran my hand up Saya's arm, around her shoulder and down her back; the brunette never taking her eyes off of me. Suddenly, the door to the room flung open and, to our surprise, in walked the evil, golden-haired thorn in my side

"What the...for fucks sake, can I enter one room in here without seeing your dumb face?" Saki yelled as she walked past Saya. "I'll leave you to abuse the Golden Fuckface but we need a few band-aids."

"So much for privacy," I groaned.

"You picked a medical room in a training facility for privacy," Saki said, quickly looking at Saya. "Careful he doesn't do something dumb like try to fuck your pant-leg or something. He has the IQ of this band-aid. Actually, you sound like a match made in heaven."

"Get out!" Saya yelled, to my surprise, while Saki slammed the door behind her.

Saya started rummaging through a drawer, pulling a piece of paper out. She wrote a notice down, opened the door and taped it to the front. Quickly, she closed the door and turned the lock, giving us the privacy she desired.

"I'm sorry I ever believed her. We won't be bothered now," Saya said as she roughly pulled the zipper to her tracksuit top down. "It wasn't a fake smile."

"What caused this sudden change?" I asked. "Ten minutes ago you were frightened of me."

"Those pictures were really nice," she said. "It looked like Hazuki and Momo were having fun. I haven't had that kind of fun in a while."

"I am having the best run of luck a guy could ask for," I thought to myself.

"We are all way too busy for relationships and the guys we interact with are all really creepy," she further explained. "If Hazuki is willing to be with you, considering her history with men, you must be worth it."

The wrestler slithered out of the top and rushed to sit down on my lap, facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me an aggressive kiss; her tongue trying its hardest to go halfway down my throat. My hands instantly went to her back, hugging her closer while trying to undo her black sports bra. It took a few seconds but I eventually let Saya's small, perky breasts free.

After a lengthy kiss, the 'Golden Phoenix' broke from my lips and pulled my shirt off in one swift motion, throwing it aside onto a table. Starting at my jaw she gently kissed her way down my body, taking a brief break to tease at my nipples. While she did this, both of my hands ran down her smooth back and into her pants, one hand feeling the soft cotton of her panties while the other grabbed a handful of warm flesh. The further I reached in, the lower she kept kissing, stopping at the top of my jeans once my finger tip was an inch from her ass hole.

"Stand up," I directed once she rested her face against my stomach. "I hope you don't tell too many people about this."

"Knock it off!" she playfully yelled, lightly smacking the bulge in my pants. "I. Don't. Leak!"

The second the slender brunette stood up, I yanked the tracksuit pants down to see her only in a green pair of panties.

"That little wet spot on your crotch says otherwise," I laughed, poking at her covered pussy.

"Oh!" Saya yelled, quickly covering it with both hands while her face returned to its blushing state. "I guess I do."

"Don't worry, I'll help you with it."

12