Chastened Ch. 05: Racing

Story Info
A holiday at The Beach, cut dramatically short.
3.6k words
4.8
3.5k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,795 Followers

Content Note: Incest

Whose Cock Is That? was always a popular game at larger orgies, but a strange choice for a party of four women, two men and one futanari, all who knew each other well. Nevertheless, Charlie and Hayden insisted, and Freya's smile was conspiratorial, and when not three but six anonymous cocks thrust through the wall, all visibly aroused but not fully erect, it proved to be an entertaining game after all.

"It will be easier if we get them all nice and hard," Lucy said.

"But we must take care not to excite them too much," Helen added. "We would not want them to go limp before we have studied them fully."

"No, indeed! And while I am sure you and I could manage this task alone, it would not be fair to deny Mara, who we all know adores sucking on a stranger's cock, and I'm sure Aunty Ana would love a taste too."

Mara rolled her eyes and dropped to her knees in front of the one cock that, by its darker skin colour, was certainly not Charlie's or Hayden's or Freya's, though its girth and length certainly suggested a proud futanari owner. She took the swollen head of the stirring cock into her mouth and moaned with exaggerated pleasure.

"See, Ana," Lucy said. "Helen and I can take care of those four between us, but someone needs to entertain that one." She pointed to the one at the end, separated now from the others by Mara's kneeling devotion. The black cock had grown swiftly rigid as she sucked and licked with vocal and genuine enjoyment.

"We know you prefer girls, Ana," Helen encouraged, laughing at my sudden flush of embarrassment, "but it would be cruel to neglect that cock. It's rather a beautiful one too."

Inasmuch as cocks could be said to be beautiful, Helen had a point. She winked at me as she positioned herself in front of the cock I knew to be Hayden's, kissing it with a lover's sweetness while also reaching out to wrap a hand about another I recognised as Charlie's. That left two large cocks at the left for Lucy, and one at the right for me.

"Don't be shy, Ana," Lucy pleaded, and she nudged me forwards.

My shyness, as such, had two sources. The first was an almost complete lack of experience in the art of sucking cocks. Rosa often delighted in making me suck her dildo, but a real cock was something altogether different. The only cock I had ever been intimate with was Freya's, and my hand had done the work then. The second source of my shyness was not being sure which cock was Freya's. Of the three remaining, one of the two on the left was clearly wrong in shape. But the others?

I knelt before the cock. Perhaps it was Freya's. Perhaps not. I wasn't sure which possibility was worse. Unlike Mara, I got no special thrill from the idea of sex of any kind with a complete stranger - though the smell of the cock certainly stirred the heat that my chastity belt kept forever both stoked and contained. But what if it was Freya's cock? We had been in love once, a love I maintained still, though the love she had once had for me had transformed into contempt.

I was still smarting from her words of condemnation, overheard on the hilltop, together with the revelation that the secret of my chastity belt was open knowledge. No one had mentioned the belt since, and I had been too deeply embarrassed to say anything either. I knew Freya must think me even more absurd than before.

I would gladly have returned to Kell with Rosa, or indeed fled to the Avenue, a million miles away from Ux and Kell and especially my Captain Winter - but Fate had other ideas. "We're going to The Beach," Mara announced the following morning, "and I need you with me. Charlie and the twins will be wavegliding as always, which is no way to enjoy oneself."

I'd never actually been to The Beach. Our father had always despised it as a vulgar playground. It was another island in the chain that was O-Stred, some forty miles wide. An island with a sea in it, edged on the outside by high cliffs and rocky coves; and an island in the middle with sandy beaches and shallow bays.

Hayden was something of an expert on it. "They have thousands of wind turbines around the periphery, and tidal stream devices deep in the water, the same technologies used on planets to extract energy from the wind and tides, here used to make the wind blow and keep the water circulating. Otherwise there would be no sailing - and the water would grow stagnant and the coral reefs would not be possible."

At the heart of the island was a hotel complex and plenty of entertainments. It was always summer, always holiday season, always busy. It was dark when we arrived, and no sooner had we settled into our rooms than the twins demanded we head out to explore the red light district. We had a drink at a bar where the waiters (of all genders) wore only high heels and microskirts, and we watched a troupe of naked pole dancers in synchronised erotic display.

Lucy and Helen played an arcade game whose controls required the girls to be bound in sixty-nine position, mouths in each other's pussies while flying virtual spaceships and shooting at each other. Not only was the tongue the firing control, it was useful for distracting the other player. It was funny watching them shout and swear at each other while also licking and moaning.

Mara and I played a racing game, in funny little cars with spring suspensions along a bumpy track, the catch being the anal dildos we were forced onto. The ridged, conical design meant the faster we went, the worse we bounced around, and the deeper and thicker the dildos' penetration. We were topless too, our breasts bouncing and shaking wildly, much to the satisfaction of the many watchers cheering us on. The dildo was brutal, punishing, but I was determined to beat Mara - and I would have too, if the dildos hadn't started vibrating on the final lap.

"No, stop!" I begged the unfeeling device as it pushed me inexorably towards climax. I tried to ignore the swiftly building tension, tried to focus on the race, but every bump and dip in the track conspired to drive me closer to the precipice. "Fuck!" I screamed as my whole body clenched and gave way to the powerful contractions of orgasmic release. Somehow I kept control of the car, but Mara shot past me with a cackle of evil laughter.

Afterwards, the men insisted we play Whose Cock Is That? and I found myself facing a cock that might - or might not - have been Freya's. Mara, kneeling beside me, was making love to a hard, black cock, and beyond her the twins had four hard cocks between them. To not join in would be cruel, no matter the potential embarrassment afterwards.

Although mostly limp, the cock in front of me twitched and stirred like a sleeping serpent, a bead of glistening liquid filling its solitary eye. I kissed the head, licking curiously at the fluid, finding its salty taste to be pleasant. With a mental shrug, I decided to do it. And I knew what to do, more or less. I had watched it done a thousand times. I opened my mouth wide and took it properly into my mouth, licking, sucking, tasting.

The cock responded, swelling to immensity, forcing my jaw wide, filling my mouth with so much precum it escaped my lips and dripped from my chin. I pulled away, startled, and wiped my chin with my hand as I regarded the beast, no longer slumbering but proud and throbbing with hot excitement. I stroked the long shaft with my hands as I returned my mouth to the soft head and sucked gently and kissed, swallowing the copious precum that was evidence of pleasure.

Next to me, Mara was swallowing the black cock in its entirety, her throat bulging visibly. I didn't dare to try that myself, but I half watched her as she basically fucked her mouth and throat. Beyond her, beyond Helen, Lucy stood and backed up against the wall, guiding the cock that might be Freya's into her virgin cunt with an expression of exultation on her face. "Oh, fuck yes," she cried softly. "Finally!"

Freya, or whoever, was soon pounding away at the offered cunt. I tried not to think about what that meant. Freya and Lucy would have been fucking soon enough anyway, and no doubt they would enjoy telling the story at parties of how their first time was anonymously through a gloryhole. I heard a groan through the thin wall and Mara kept her nose pressed against it for a long time. Perhaps I imagined seeing her throat pulsing as cum shot into her belly, but when she pulled away at last, a trickle of creamy cum escaped the softening cock.

"Mara!" Helen cried. "You weren't supposed to let it finish."

"Fuck!" Lucy cried, caring only about the hard cock ramming into her. Abruptly, the other cocks all withdrew through their holes. Helen shuffled over to her sister and massaged her breasts, pinching her nipples from time to time.

Charlie and Hayden sauntered in, grinning at the sight of Lucy's ravishment. Behind them were two strangers, both tall and muscular and feminine, futanari for sure and one clearly the owner of the cock Mara had brought to a finish. I was wondering if the other was the one I had had the pleasure of, when suddenly Freya walked in as well.

I turned in astonishment to look at Lucy. Lost in the throes of pleasure, she was yet to understand that she had given her virginity away to an unseen stranger, and not to her beloved Freya. Which could only mean -

No. I wasn't ready to confront that.

Freya joined us in watching Lucy's wailing climax, her body shaking, saliva dripping from her lips, cum dripping from the joyous union of flesh to splash onto the floor between her feet, until finally, finally, she looked up at us, and the victory echoing in her eyes turned to confused recognition and abruptly to cold shock. "No," she whispered.

Mara burst into laughter, and for Lucy's sake, as well as my own, I tugged Mara after me, out of the room of gloryholes, and away from the question of exactly whose cock I had just been sucking.

*

Such was my state of mind at that moment that I collided with a young woman and went sprawling onto the ground. I sat up awkwardly, and turned to apologise -

The words died on my lips. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen - the equal of my sisters but with the advantage of being neither of them - stood above me, her lips a curl of amusement. She had a lithe and sensual figure, and wore a red dress that was at once revealing and tastefully elegant. "I do apologise," she said, holding her hand out to help me up. "Sincerely."

She pulled a little too strongly, for even as I regained my feet I stumbled once more, against her. She was only a little taller than me, but her sharp heels were higher, and I looked up into her blue eyes as I attempted again to apologise. "No apology necessary," she said.

For a moment of wild fantasy, I thought she intended to kiss me, but if so we were interrupted too soon. Freya appeared suddenly beside us, demanding to know whether I was hurt. More startling even than that, however, was the sensation of a hard bulge pressing against my belly.

I broke away to get a better look at her, but she made a swift exit, casting one brief look back at me and smiling to catch me watching her.

"Who was that?" Freya demanded.

"I have no idea," Mara said, and shrugged. "Probably an escort on her way to a dinner date."

Possibly, I thought, but if so a well dressed escort, with a cock, and I was pretty sure she wasn't a futa. There was, however, something hauntingly familiar about her, but for the life of me I couldn't think what.

"But you're all right?" Freya demanded again, studying me for signs of damage and actually seeming to care.

"I'm fine," I said, thoroughly confused by her sudden apparent concern for me. "I'm fine."

I saw my mystery woman once more, in the busy elevator the following morning. She must have been staying on the twentieth floor, because we were on the nineteenth and only the penthouse suites were above us. I had left Mara still sleeping, and the others had rushed to the waterfront at first light, excited for a long day of wavegliding, so I was unaccompanied as I was swept into the lift by a gathering of impatient strangers.

There she was, her sour expression brightening immediately at the sight of me. Again I was struck by a sense of familiarity, as if somehow I knew her, even if I was sure we'd never met before. This time she wore a green dress, as elegant and revealing as before. She gave me an impish grin and guided me back against her. "How lovely to bump into you again," she murmured, her breath warm against my neck. I wondered if she would kiss me, but instead her hand was between us, freeing her cock from its constraints.

And what a cock it was! It fell heavily against the backs of my thighs, creeping insistently higher as it hardened. A huge cock, perhaps even as big as my father's. She adjusted it so that the thick shaft pressed between my bum cheeks, and she kissed my neck softly as she thrust gently. The elevator stopped at every floor, prolonging this sweet torture, this secret tease amidst a crowd of oblivious holidaymakers.

"I must have your sweet pussy," she whispered, her hands gripping my waist urgently. In answer, I guided her hands to my belt, letting her discover how securely I was guarded. "Ahh," she sighed, and laughed. "One day, I hope, you will give me the key to your treasure."

Still laughing, she adjusted herself once more, and as the elevator doors opened for the last time, she blew me a kiss and left me to watch her walk away. Again.

It struck me suddenly that maybe I had known her before - before she transitioned to become a cock-swinging goddess. And there really couldn't be that many people with a cock to rival my father's.

I phoned my sister. "What is it, Ana?" Eliza asked wearily.

"Whatever happened to our cousin William?" I asked.

"I honestly couldn't care less. Last I heard, he turned into a woman. She. Whatever."

I laughed to myself. Of course the most beautiful woman I had ever met was my cousin. Damn those Elliott genes...

*

The three futanari who had surprised us in the gloryhole room were all naval officers. Sierra Heart was a captain who had graduated from the same class as Freya, and her wife, Calliope, whose black cock Mara had sucked with such enthusiasm, was a lieutenant. The third, Bella Sound, had recently been promoted to captain, but was still awaiting a ship to command. She was a close cousin of Freya, which explained, perhaps, the similarity of their cocks that had led to Lucy's error.

I had had Freya's cock in my mouth. And she had seemed actually worried for me after I had fallen. What did it mean? Did it mean anything?

I made my way to the observation post overlooking the wavegliders, and found Bella Sound there, watching the others through a telescope. I took a turn, and saw Lucy and Helen racing each other at high speed, their wavegliders sending a spray of salt water high in their wake. The others were playing a game, Charlie and Hayden with Freya against the Hearts, that involved catching and throwing a bright yellow ball without somehow losing balance on the gliders. There was lots of falling into the water.

In Bella I found a kindred spirit. We sat in the café enjoying tea and cake, and talked of poetry and history and music. "What is that you're reading?" she asked. I had brought my book with me, of course, and I showed it to her. Bella raised an amused eyebrow. "You're a subversive," she said.

I opened the book and read, "'The nodding promontories, the blue isles, and cloud-like mountains, and dividuous waves of Greece, basking glorious in the open smiles of favouring Heaven: from their enchanted caves prophetic echoes flung dim melody.' - Yes, very subversive."

Bella laughed, and turned to the previous page. "'The spirit of the beasts was kindled there,'" she read, "'and of the birds, and of the watery forms, and there was war among them, and of despair within them, raging without truce or terms.' - You cannot trick me into thinking Shelley did not rail against tyranny."

She was younger than Freya, and prettier too, and while not as intense as her older cousin she had that same air of having seen too much. I formed an easy friendship with her, but there was in her eyes, and in the shape of her jaw, enough of a resemblance to Freya to distract me into thoughts of the futa my heart belonged to.

Helen, Charlie and Hayden joined us eventually for lunch, and Mara finally made an appearance. "Sierra challenged Freya to a race," Helen explained. "Lucy insisted on joining in. Calliope will be the judge."

We stood on the balcony watching the three competitors warm up with short bursts of speed mixed with daring acrobatic displays that pushed the waveguides to their limits. "Lucy's determined to win," Helen said. "She thinks if she does, Freya will take her more seriously."

Bella snorted. "It will take more than that to capture my cousin's heart. She is as skilled at evading love as she is at evading a Xanadu frigate."

I stared at my Freya through the telescope, admiring her athleticism as she spun the waveglider through a tight three-sixty, kicking up a curtain of spray all around. She had loved me, I was sure. As surely as I still loved her. Had I hurt her so badly she had given up on love entirely?

The three competitors lined up along an imaginary line indicated by Calliope, the wavegliders momentarily settling on the water, and with a wave of Calliope's hand, they were off. It was a sluggish start, until the wavegliders were in the air, Sierra taking the lead with Freya close behind.

"Muscles get you going," Helen explained, "but Lucy's lighter in the air." True enough, Lucy was soon close behind the others as all three accelerated, skimming so close to the water that any contact made explosions of mist and spray.

Calliope had marked a circuit with bright markers, forcing the three competitors through a sequence of turns before bringing them back to the long straight. Lucy had the advantage on the straight but fell behind always in the curves. Sierra and Freya were neck and neck, fighting always to pass each other, while Lucy fell gradually behind.

She wasn't giving up, though. Her speed in the straight was close to what the professionals achieved. "Lucy's fast," I said admiringly.

"Lucy's a fool," Helen said anxiously. "Those wavegliders aren't designed for that speed. It's dangerous."

Her words were prophetic, barely spoken when Lucy's waveglider pitched down abruptly, kicking its rider forwards with brutal strength. "Lucy!" Helen screamed, and she raced for the steps, followed swiftly by Charlie and Hayden.

Calliope raced towards Lucy, while Freya and Sierra raced away, unaware of the disaster unfolding behind them. Bella gripped the telescope fiercely as she focused on Lucy. "Her vest is keeping her afloat," she said, "but she's not moving."

"Let me see," Mara demanded, pushing Bella to the side.

Not one to make the same mistake twice, this time I had my phone with me. Trying desperately to stay calm and think clearly, I spoke with the emergency service and relayed, in as much detail as possible, the nature and location of the accident.

Below us, the men and Helen were back on their gliders and racing out to help. Calliope was in the water with Lucy, and Freya and Sierra had abandoned their race. A medical rescue craft droned loudly over the observation post, and soon converged on Lucy's position.

"They have her," Mara said, adding with a sigh of relief, "She's alive."

*

"She's alive," the doctor confirmed at the hospital, "but in a coma for now. We need to repair her spine in three places, and we need to monitor her for trauma. She's fortunate we got to her as quickly as we did."

"This is my fault," Freya said after. "She was just trying to get my attention. Maybe I should have..." She yielded to silent misery. To me she added suddenly, "But for your calm action, I might have had her death on my conscience." She gripped my hand firmly for a second, then stood abruptly and strode off.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,795 Followers
12