Chastened, FL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beedle Dee ... Indeed" with Jim & Aimee

It was during the third dress rehearsal of Cabaret that I got ... shall we say, better acquainted with Aimee Moreau, the singer/dancer playing the role of Inge during the Two Ladies number.

Me as the Emcee -- 'So, you see, everybody in Berlin has a perfectly marvelous roommate. Some people have two people.'

GIRL 1 -- 'Beedle dee, deedle dee, dee!'

Aimee as GIRL 2 -- 'Beedle dee, deedle dee, dee!'

The girls were holding my hands and doing a sort of intricate dance weaving around my body.

Me as the Emcee -- 'Beedle dee, deedle dee, Beedle dee, deedle dee, Dee!'

Both Girls -- 'Beedle dee, dee dee dee ....

Me -- "Two layydies."

And as we repeated this repetitive lyric, Aimee brushed over my cock once or twice, but the third time round, she grabbed me there. Members of the crew and several female volunteers who would work odd jobs at the actual performances and were serving as our audience had to have seen her do it.

I know this for a fact as two of them mentioned it to me at a later time, married women are so hot to trot ... and no they weren't together when they did.

Aimee released me quickly enough, but she'd sent me a message that I couldn't refuse. We finished the number with Julie, the other dancer non-the-wiser about Aimee's antics. And as the show went on to the next act, I sought little Aimee out and demanded to know what the hell she thought she was doing?

"I had to touch you, Jim," Aimee answered while perched seductively on a bar stool that would be used in the following scene. She was petite, most dancers are, and wore a tight dark green dress that reached her knees, but would flare out revealing much more when she spun about on stage. Her hair was long and blonde, her features definitely Slavic and she was quite attractive.

"How would you like it if I grabbed you by your pussy?" I said trying to sound hurt by her sordid act on stage.

"Well, not on stage ... that would cause a fuckin' riot. But right now would be okay with me."

Aimee quickly glanced around, saw no one interested in us and widened her stance causing the material of her green dress to tighten over the convex bump of her mound as she thrust it forward beneath her superbly flat stomach.

Giving me a lewd smile, she flipped the dress up. Her sex was covered only by a pair of panties cut high on her thighs and plunged to just above her mons. She posed for a long moment for me to take it all in, and I did. From the tiny pea-sized clit evident because she was perfectly shaven there, to the long pendulous lips with their gold rings.

Aimee reached down and grasped a ring in each thumb and forefinger and stretched her lips sideways, pulling them out into a thin membrane and opened her cunt for me to see into the dark cavern of her twat.

I lost myself in the idea of licking the moist mucus already accumulating there and dropped down, shoved my hands under her ass and lifted her several inches off the stool to meet my mouth, already descending to her cunt and licked along the wet slime from her slit to her asshole and back again.

"Jesus Christ! Are you crazy?" She gasped then pushed me away.

"Not here! Not now! Come to my place after the show!"

My cock jerked uncontrollably and I nodded in agreement. I knew exactly where she lived.

Surprisingly, I had no difficulty in the rest of my performance that night.

In fact, I got a "well done," from both Tim Lunceford and Mallory Wainscot, the show's director and Choreographer, respectfully. ________________________________________

It turned out that Aimee was twenty-seven, married and taught at the local junior High School. Her husband, Arnold Moreau, was an auditor and at the moment in Chicago, performing an audit on one of his companies suppliers. That left Aimee at home with--other than her dancer's gig at the theatre--nothing to do.

I have a theory about married women ... I know, I know, they love their husband's and families. Sure they do. It affords them security and who doesn't want that? But it's a big world out there and they can't go exploring---and so they watch television or listen to other housewives complain about their husbands day after day, and wonder.

Oh yes, they wonder about that guy down at the garage, you know, the one with the sinewy arms and hairy chest, or the tall, dark and handsome very well dressed guy they passed by at the mall.

They wonder what it would be like to lie under him while he pounds his ten inch dick into them so hard that they'll have trouble walking the next day. Oh, the day dreams they have.

It seems that Aimee's been dreaming and plotting to have her way with me for some time and dared to take the risk of grabbing my dick on stage during the performance. I had to wonder what she'd taken to give her the courage to do it. It turns out she just happened to have borrowed some special pills from a girlfriend, and yadda-yadda-yadda.

I followed her home in my car and parked conveniently enough, on a little side street two doors down from her front door. She was half naked by the time I walked into her living room.

"You must want it bad," I said, kicking off my loafers.

"You don't know how hot you are!" Aimee said hoarsely.

"Let's see what you look like under those clothes." I said, keeping my voice low.

Aimee had changed from costume to street clothing before leaving the theatre and sang a line from Two Ladies: 'Beedle dee, dee dee dee ...." with a sly smirk on her face as she quickly pulled the dress over her head and revealed her pert tits, nipples bright red from the lipstick she'd taken time to apply for my benefit. Then she slowly peeled her panties off while leaving her heels on.

I sat down on the couch and looked her over then I smiled and said, "Blow me."

Aimee moved to me and opened the button to my slacks and then carefully pulled the zipper of my fly down. I leaned back into the couch cushions, I wanted this, but there was a concern that the members of the show would learn of our tryst and make trouble for one or both of us.

She took hold of the slacks and slid them down as I lifted my hips to facilitate their removal. Shorts, loafers and socks followed.

Aimee was barely breathing when she finally looked down at my bare crotch. I wasn't used to having someone carefully examining my package. It threw me off balance, if you know what I mean.

"You've really got a nice one. I mean, it's not up to full size and yet I can see it's nice and thick, or will be. How long is it, when, you know?"

"A little over 7 inches," I replied in a thick tone.

"Mmmm, two more than my hubby; but on his behalf I gotta say he's a repeater."

"A repeater? What's a repeater?"

"Oh, he, um, keeps going after we do it the first time. You know? He doesn't need to recharge, he stays hard and goes until he cums a second time. Then we rest a while and finish with a long round three."

"If he's that good why are you here with me?" I caressed her breast for the first time, it was firm yet resilient to the touch, she purred softly before answering my question.

"He's not vibrant," she said, and I believed her.

"And I am?"

"Well, you like the spotlight, right?"

I nodded.

"You fuck around ... I mean I don't see a wedding ring on your finger. You've dated Nora and a couple other girls in the show that I know of."

"They tell you something about me that set you on my tail?"

Aimee laughed long and hard at that. I waited her out.

"Yes and no," she said. "No they didn't talk out of school. Yes they had a good time, and that told me a great deal."

While she was talking, she picked up my balls and seemed to weigh them. I looked at her, questioning her without speaking.

"They're kinda heavy, you know?"

I nodded my head again.

"Want me to lighten them a little?"

"That would be very nice, Aimee."

She cupped my balls with one hand and squeezed my dick with the other while leaning in close enough to allow me the pleasure of feeling her breath on the head of my cock.

I let out a soft groan of my own and stared at the ceiling through half closed eyes.

I've found that the first time I have sex with someone; it's beneficial to try memorizing the various highlights of my partner's performance. That way I can find ways of improving my own performance. It seems to work, as I've had several partners tell me I surprised them during our second time together and they were looking forward to our next time.

So, when Aimee's nose made contact with the crease of my leg, I filed it away; as I did on hearing her sniff my crotch as she drew even closer. There was that little squeaky sound again; apparently she was pleased no unpleasant odors awaited her, for she kissed the point at which my cock ended and my testicles began, and then after giggling a little, absorbed them both into her saliva filled mouth.

Her hand was busy too, as she rubbed the flat of her hand over my cockhead while pressing it against my belly. I was very pleasantly surprised when my balls involuntarily contracted from an undeniably pleasant stimulus.

Aimee's tongue was quite talented.

I felt my cock engorging with blood; I knew Aimee did as well, for there was no denying the fact that the skin on my dick was taut as a drawn back bow. In fact, the gentle friction of her rubbing sensitized the top half of my crown until it was red and aching for attention.

Aimee's hand definitely couldn't contain all of me any longer, and I was in that uneasy state that results when you can no longer be still and ignore the sensations you are feeling. She handled that by sliding her fingers to the side and wrapping them around my shaft, grasping it firmly and pumping and squeezing it to force blood up into my rapidly purpling knob.

I would soon realize the Aimee had put some serious thought into pleasing me. There it was, my hot, pulsing, swollen head, left standing in the cool air, needing to feel more, with a very warm, wanton mouth mere inches away---hovering, but not encompassing it.

The anticipation alone was tremendous; I took hold of her right breast and lightly squeezed it. I could feel every beat of her heart in the palm of my hand.

Her swollen lips moved even closer.

Finally I felt the distended brim of her lower lip make contact with the very tip of my penis, and then after a very brief hesitation, continue on until two full inches of rigid phallus was lolling on the edge of her tongue.

"C'mon, suck that baby!" I groaned, urging her on.

Aimee responded with a cackling laugh and extended her tongue to heighten the tension before the imminent plunge leading to gratification. The teasing contact of her probing, soft flesh across the very tip of my sensitivity made it achingly apparent that it was very much closer.

I remember clearly the uncontrollable intake of breath I made when that longed for first suck slammed home. What a scorchingly hot, intense sensation resulted as her mouth slid down over my cockhead. She turned her head, to take me straight on, as the fleshy flanges of my flaring, mushroom head passed the corners of her mouth to form a nice, tight seal and planted itself inside.

Aimee later confided to me that she has always loved eating pussy; 'and that this was like that, but with more carnal intensity. Ones mouth is really ones most personal space, right there on your head, where your center of being and thought is. Eating pussy occurs outside of it, this was happening inside of it! All that sexual energy encapsulated in this seven or eight-inch shaft provided a hot, wet, sexual action that was occurring inside my most personal space, where I could feel and experience it closer, and more vividly, than anywhere else. It was like a concentrated drug that gives off an intense high that you can't get from general forms of the same substance.'

Make no mistake about it; this was a prolonged blowjob, executed with care and precision. I can testify to the fact that she gave of herself without regard to any future compensating reward from me.

I was floating on air as her soft, warm, wet suckling ministrations engulfed me. She took me deep before sliding up, sucking back all the way. At the top she slowly explored the sculpted tip that had such a powerful erotic allure to both of us. This was, after all, the focal point for all that sexual energy. She slid her lips around, mashing them into its smoothness. She ran that tongue of hers under its ridges and over its opening.

I was making sounds I'd never made before, or since.

I heard her laugh again. It was full of confidence and sexual exaltation as she formed a soft cup with her tongue and lips and with minute actions slid only my engorged head in and out with short sucks several times in a row, and then took it deeper. This went on with slight variations every few sucks.

It occurred to me that her jaw must be tiring and I asked if she wanted to stop.

"Mmm, no thanks; I'm enjoying it too much to stop."

She did give herself several respites along the way by simply taking me from her mouth and descending to give each of my testicles some wonderful stimulation. There was another aspect to this treatment in that it left my cock exposed to the cool air as the heat left its moist surface. It was as if we had started anew when she took me back into the warmth of her mouth.

"Aimee ... I can cum anytime now."

The words hit her like a tidal wave of adrenaline. She didn't remove my cock from her mouth to answer, but plunged down again with unprecedented vigor, pumping with both hands as well as her mouth; sucking, stroking and thrusting then...she must have sensed my ejaculate a split second before it happened.

She allowed my cock to clear her lips just as I jetted the first of several ropes of sperm. It splattered over her right eyebrow, and just enough went into the eye to cause her to raise her hand to cover it from additional assaults.

At the same time Aimee opened her mouth as wide as possible trying to capture the remainder of my load. She succeeded in part, garnering a good portion of the second line and some of the third, although most of the later wound up on her chin and neck.

Realizing she still had work to do if she were to finish the job correctly, Aimee backed off and swallowed what she had in her mouth while also extending her thumb down below my balls and ran it up the ridge that begins there. Then she squeezed from the base up to her mouth and shuddered along with me as the last unspent, pearly white drop left me to fall into her waiting mouth.

Only then did she release me and back away. I looked down and saw my engorged glistening flesh bobbing slightly over my stomach. I was completely spent and definitely needed some time to recover.

12