Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 03

Story Info
Clara's insatiable appetite for sex satisfied.
4.5k words
4.87
3.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

The Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt 03

Clara, the nineteen year old daughter of Lady Amelia Thornton stood in her underwear, facing her mother's man friend, the much older Sir Peter Walker. The true purpose of his visit to the girl's bedroom was to punish and humiliate the badly behaved young woman - that is, badly behaved according to her mother. Clara was a modern rebellious free spirited girl who was making the most of life in the early years of the twentieth century.

Standing before the man who was going to spank, cane and possibly whip her bottom, dressed in frilly crotchless knickers, high fitting corset that lifted her breasts and black stockings held up with garters, this second session of submission to severe discipline had already taken on a sexual air.

The girl repeated her previous question, asked just a minute ago while she watched a growing bulge in the front of the older man's trousers.

'How do you want me, tonight, Sir Peter?'

She knew her sultry tone and show of erotic submissiveness would fire up the man's sexual desires.

'I'm glad to see you obeyed my instructions by not padding out your undergarments,' Sir Peter told her.

Clara placed both hands in front of her crotch and closed the gap that exposed her cunny.

'I must try to maintain my dignity,' she said, looking Peter in the eye, 'The silky material of these knickers comes apart far too easily. And I'd completely forgotten that my nipples are peeping over the top of my corset. I should have worn a chemise and covered my breasts. I do hope you won't tell mother of my carelessness. I'm so used to having complete privacy in here, you see, to behave and do exactly how I like. As I expect you do when in the privacy of your room!'

Her sultry suggestive tone and tantalising smile had the man's heart pounding away. Of course he was fully aware what game she was playing, so to let her know how successful her teasing was, he stood straight up enhancing the bulge in his trousers drawing her attention to the outline of his erect penis.

Peter hadn't expected such blatant sexual behaviour from the girl but he was pleased the 'punishment' had quickly progressed in the way he wanted.

'I think we'll begin with you standing at the foot of the bed with your derrière facing me. Have you also remembered how I told you that a display of obedience and submission from you would be beneficial - your experience will be less harsh and painful? Chastisement and humiliation is what your mother ordered - how that is interpreted she left to my discretion.'

Peter took the girls wrists, one by one and snapped on handcuffs, shackling her to the iron bed-post. He intentionally brushed his erection against her bottom as he moved from left to right; she didn't protest or flinch.

'Are the restraints really needed, Peter?'

Her indication that she was willingly going to let him have his way - and hearing her addressing him by his first name greatly increased his arousal. Leaning forward, again pushing his erection into the soft flesh of her arse cheeks, he whispered in her ear.

'Seeing you handcuffed to the bed makes the view ever more delightful.'

There was a prolonged silence which increased the tension felt in Clara's belly that turned into a sexual thrill - her breathing became very loud and heavy. When the cane finally made contact with her bottom she flinched automatically, though it merely stroked across her buttocks.

The relatively new design of young women's frilly panties exposing most of the thigh was something a man of Sir Peter's age and standing had never had the joy of seeing before, well not in normal circumstances; in his younger days females never showed so much bare flesh. Flicking the cane across Clara's backside caused her bottom to constantly tense then relax; that sight alone heightened the thrill for the older man.

When Peter randomly whacked Clara's arse with more force she stiffened and cried out, then mentally expecting more took in a deep breath and recoiled when she felt the cane tease her buttocks. Peter's eyes watched every movement, every wriggle of the girl's rear end as it pushed out then relaxed. The silky material of the divided legged under garment started to separate, showing glimpses of the young woman's arse crack. Peter fought the urge to undo his breeches and take out his cock, though his spare hand dropped to grasp his crotch, massaging his erection.

For variety he put down the cane and instead used the paddle to slap the girl's arse with a little more force knowing it would not break the skin. Clara felt a throbbing hotness replace the stinging pain. Peter found it delightful that the flat paddle tended to widen the opening of her crotchless knickers, displaying more nakedness. Clara, knew her rear end was being revealed to Sir Peter, yet instead of speaking up to protest she remained non-verbal - the only sounds that came from her mouth were gasps and deep intakes of breath.

What came next was totally unexpected. Peter, almost intoxicated with sexual arousal had once more picked up the cane, whilst still using the paddle on Clara's delightful wobbling cheeks. The girl uttered a loud yell of surprise when she felt the cane slide between her legs and make contact with first her anal opening then as Peter turned it upwards forming an arc it rubbed against her cunt slit. Such a thin stick had a powerful effect on Clara.

Within seconds the girl was moving her hips back and forth as though she was pleasuring herself. Peter now regretted tying her wrists to the bedposts, wishing her body was free to bend over low. Clara quickly stopped bothering to disguise or hide the sexual thrill she was now feeling, intentionally moving her pelvis as though she was being penetrated by a hard penis. Through half closed eyes she noticed Peter's image, reflected by the glass pane of a cabinet door. He had discarded the paddle and was now using his left hand to masturbate - his erect cock was out on show. Clara became so turned on that she increased her movements, frigging herself on the cane as it pressed first against her anus then against her wet cunny.

Gazing at the reflection, the girl could not help but admire the length and girth of Peter's erect member; the swollen purple head that was only an inch or two from touching her flesh. Now the sounds were moans of passion. Suddenly her attention shifted when she saw movement behind Peter. For a few seconds she froze not knowing what to expect, a scream or angry shout perhaps. Undetected, the door had opened and the face that appeared was that of Clara's mother, Lady Amelia!

Just the head of her mother appeared round the door - she did not enter the room or announce her presence; she simply watched her man friend masturbate as he frigged her daughters anus and cunt with the cane. Clara, once the shock of seeing mother spying on the scene subsided, felt her rebellious nature return and her thinking become clear. This was an opportunity to prove to her mother that indeed her plan had failed; rather than be whipped, spanked or beaten into submission, here she was indulging in very enjoyable lascivious sexual behaviour with her mother's ageing man friend.

'Oh, Peter, that feels amazing!' she yelled out watching what effect that would have on her strict mother.

The result was not what Clara expected. Lady A now stepped into the room and swiftly grabbed Sir Peter's erection causing him to gasp with surprise. Taking over his pleasurable pursuit she took charge of his masturbation and yanked his foreskin back and forth rapidly, taking him over the edge and making him spurt his jism all over Clara's arse end. As the man was about speak Lady A covered his mouth with her hand. Amazed and confused, Clara realised that her mother was purposely directing the oozing jets to its target - her arse slit.

As the ardour of Sir Peter subsided now he had emptied his balls Clara's mother disappeared through the door after grabbing Peter's chin, turning his head toward her face and giving him a silent but stern indication that he should not tell her daughter that she had been in the room.

Now with sexual appetite sated, Peter released Clara, who thought it best not to admit she had been aware of her mother's lewd actions. When the man had left the room, without a word, Clara lay on the bed, confused, sexually inflamed and unsatisfied. What had motivated her mother to act in such a way? It quickly occurred to her that her mother might have wanted to ruin any chance Sir Peter might have had of fucking her daughter, plunging his hard cock in her cunt from behind or even penetrating her rectum.

Throwing on a robe, Clara wondered downstairs, then noticing a light in the coach house wondered if Wilson was busy with the two horses. She ventured outside and walked across the yard; sure enough the chauffeur was busy but not with the horses. Laid out on a bench that was covered with a blanket was the young kitchen maid, devoid of her outer clothing, and knelt between her thighs was Wilson, giving her a good rogering, his cock pounding her cunt.

Clara stood where she could be seen by both servants who instantly froze, then two seconds later recovered, the girl panicking trying to pull herself up.

'Stay where you are, girl!' Clara commanded scaring the maid.

Clara then turned to Wilson and calmly told him to carry on fucking the maid; an order he was happy to obey, given he and the daughter of his employer had history and he knew of her love for sex.

'What's you name girl?' Clara asked.

'Emma, ma'am.' the confused maid replied, her voice faltering due to Wilson's thrusting manhood.

Clara whose sexual thirst had not been quenched watched Wilson's cock rapidly pushing in and out of the maid's wet cunny and was immediately fired up, feeling her own cunt itch. Shockingly she cast off her robe to reveal that she was wearing only her underwear, then stepping over the bench with one leg to straddle Emma, she lowered herself down on the face of the girl, facing the chauffeur.

'Lick me!'

As Clara squatted, her anus opened, then with a warning of what would happen if Emma ever spoke of this meeting - or refused to pleasure her employers daughter she left the young servant with no choice but to use her tongue and lick Clara's anus. Wilson now took in deep breaths wearing a wicked smile on his face as he watched Clara undo the front of her corset and fully release her breasts, before guiding the man's hands to knead her tits and squeeze her nipples. Clara alternately pushed her pelvis back and forth so Emma's tongue licked her anus then her cunt.

For several minutes the threesome fornicated until Wilson lost control and fired his spunk up the young girl's twat.

'Give me your cock and let me taste her love juices!' Clara hissed.

Taking the now semi-limp organ between her lips Clara sucked and licked it clean, and then wanting more she pushed Wilson aside and bent her head to suck on Emma's soaking pussy. Finding the girl's clitoris, teasing it with tongue and teeth Clara made Emma moan with joy, her never before having experienced such an amazing thrill. So powerful was the thrill in fact that the servant, up until recently quite the innocent, lost control of her bladder and spurted her hot piss into the mouth of her mistress's daughter.

'Oh my God, ma'am, I'm so sorry! Please don't make me leave the house in disgrace.'

Clara simply carried on nibbling the girl's clit after pausing to open her mouth to let the pungent yellow rain hit the back of her throat before swallowing copious amounts of the urine. Still ashamed and even more confused, Emma gave in to the tremendous sexual sensation surging through her body and allowed her orgasm to take over. When Clara pressed her own cunt against the girl's face she too reached orgasm. Both females moaned and sighed, and then in an act that some would have said was 'revenge' Clara relaxed her bladder and gave the girl a taste of her own piss, letting it fill her mouth and dribble down her front to soak her titties. To Clara's great delight she heard Emma gulp and swallow, then feeling her tongue lick her hole knew she had opened her mouth to take in more of the golden rain. Young Emma had thoroughly enjoyed the perverted sex.

Both girls, now fully sated, looked up to see Wilson rapidly masturbating, his libido recovered from watching the females pleasure each other in such an unusual and unexpected way. He shot his load and took the liberty of covering the piss soaked faces of the Honourable Clara Thornton and the humble servant girl.

Next morning at breakfast Lady A looked deep in thought. She had noticed that, when the young maid served food to Clara, both girls seemed to be very unsettled, though their eyes did meet.

'I heard a lot of noise last night, people climbing the stairs when they ought to have been in their rooms.'

'Some people keep late hours mother, it's not a crime. I expect you often did the same when you were younger.'

Lady A ignored the comment and changed the subject.

'I'm making arrangements to move back up to the manor now the seasons ending. I'm tiring of the London circuit of charity events, fund raising and coffee mornings, not to mention the banal city folk who never leave the Capital.'

'Sir Peter will be disappointed, I'll wager,' Clara smirked.

'Well actually I have invited him to come and stay at Weston Manor when he's able. But I expect you might just be a little disappointed too. I got the impression your lessons in obedience were proving to be an enjoyable experience.'

'What made you think that mother?' laughed the daughter.

Lady A, gave her daughter a hard look. 'Not much gets past me, my dear. In any case, I'm sure one of the North Country set would be delighted to take over Sir Peter's task. And the Northern Gentry might be far more robust in applying the necessary discipline.'

Clara smiled sweetly at her mother thinking of the way she entered her bedroom to bring Peter to a climax, pointing his spurting cock at her arse crack.

'Is it really about discipline and chastisement mother or is there another reason you are prepared to let men spank, whip and paddle my bottom? I'm sure you are aware I was made to strip down to my underwear.'

'Well, that would have made you suffer embarrassment and humiliation,' mother said grinning. 'Though I note you've never found it necessary to express any outrage - which, to answer your earlier question is what brought me to the conclusion that you were getting some enjoyment from it.' Lady A then added quite an unexpected and telling remark. 'Many girls do, my dear!'

Clara blushed up. 'I told you, mother, you would never break me!'

Lady Amelia retorted, 'Now I will ask you the same question you asked me. Is there another reason for you being so accepting, having Sir Peter tan your backside and bending over for him dressed in just your underwear? Are you used to men seeing you in your underwear?'

Clara's face reddened even more. When she left the room Lady A chuckled to herself. She was looking forward to moving back up North and meeting old friends, especially men friends. She also knew that Clara, now more experienced in the ways of the world, including the more extreme 'ways', would easily adapt. Now that Clara was becoming a woman it was essential for Lady A to introduce her to the way of life she herself had enjoyed, an essentially secret, unusual way of life that up to now Clara had no knowledge of. True the woman knew very well that her daughter had already opened her legs to take a man's cock, her virginity had been lost months ago.

Having been away at boarding school, then abroad at a finishing academy, Clara had no knowledge of the type of parties her parents liked to hold, or the way they liked to get their pleasure when the mood took them. Though her husband was now deceased and the years were rolling on Lady A still had a craving for the pleasures she had enjoyed since her younger days. Lady A's plan was to gently ease Clara into the scene and discover how keen her daughter was to sample the joys of the more unusual acts of sex. Her easy acceptance of submitting to the corporal punishment dished out by Sir Peter had pleased her mother no end. Lady A's aim was for her daughter to fit in with the sexual habits and practises favoured by the circles she moved in. It would be tiresome to have to keep secrets; and Lady A wanted her daughter to enjoy sex in the same way she had done when younger, and still did.

Though Clara and the servant Emma managed to maintain the expected relationship of their class, when they met in corridors or empty rooms they exchanged faint smiles and knowing looks. Only once did Clara speak to the servant.

'I trust you spoke to no-one about our time in the coach-house?' Clara asked.

'Not a soul ma'am, I know not to jeopardise my position, here. I hope your discovery of my disgraceful behaviour will not put a black mark against my name.'

Clara addressed the servant in a calm manner.

'How can I condemn your behaviour when mine was much worse? Tell me honestly Emma; did you enjoy what we did?'

'I have to be honest and admit to enjoying it very much, ma'am.'

'I'm glad, because I too enjoyed it immensely.'

The girls smiled at each other and went about their business. It was not normal for high class and lower class to have such an intimate conversation, but Clara had become used to dealing with all manner of people in her work as an activist for the women's rights movement. She was happy to find in Emma, another female who loved sex as much as she did.

The next two weeks passed by in a flash. All members of the household were kept busy, packing trunks and cases for the long trip north to Weston Manor.

'Mother, what is happening to the young maid, Emma?' Clara enquired.

'I haven't given it a thought,' the Lady said, 'I leave such trivialities to Mary, that's what I pay her for. What is your interest in the girl? She'll probably be let go, I'm sure she'll find another position.'

Though the senior members of staff always moved from the London residence to the country stately home Weston Manor, the minor servants were hired and fired when needed. Clara argued the case for Emma to be offered a permanent position.

'Perhaps now I'm no longer a junior family member maybe I ought to have a personal maid.'

Lady A smiled to herself knowing her daughter had an ulterior motive for wanting to retain the lowly scullery maid. The following day Emma was ordered to report to the Mistress of the house.

Lady A had the girl stand before her while she weighed her up.

'I have asked the Housekeeper how you conduct yourself and she speaks well of you.'

'Thank you M'lady,' the girl answered curtseying in the way she was tutored.

'We are about to embark on a trip north to our country estate and will be there for several months. I am considering offering you a permanent position and indeed promotion. Will you be interested in taking on the responsibility and additional duties of being a personal maid to my daughter Clara? You will still work in the kitchen but when my daughter requires extra assistance you will work under her direction. We have other kitchen and general staff at Weston Manor who can take over your duties when needed.'

'I will be honoured M'lady,' the girl answered, elated as she expected to be dismissed at the end of the week.

'It will be a different life up there. The staff are well looked after but not every type of person fits in. We hold events where our guests demand the highest level of discretion from our staff. Any breech of that trust means instant dismissal.'

'I am discreet M'lady, and I get on with other members of staff.'

'What about the male staff? Do you enjoy having a jolly time with them occasionally - pleasurable times?'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12