Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 05

Story Info
Lady A is fucked by Scandinavians.
5.4k words
4.81
1.8k
5
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
436 Followers

The Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt 05

Lady Amelia Thornton sat in the first class carriage of the London to Edinburgh express train awaiting the entrance of three members of her households below stairs staff. Outside a crew of labourers had almost cleared the track after being blocked by a small landslide.

Benson, the butler, had been sent to the rear of the train to summon the delinquent staff to present themselves in front of their employer. Duly they were marched into the privately hired first class carriage, standing in a line in front of their fuming employer.

'I'm not going to beat about the bush,' Lady A began. 'You have all disappointed me by breaking the golden rule of your employment - the very reason why servants of my household enjoy better pay and conditions than others who are in service in similar houses. Your fornicating acts are not the problem here. The reason you are here, as you all are jolly well aware, is that you have potentially drawn attention to what are essentially the well guarded secrets of Weston Manor and our way of life. Your crime, to me an act of betrayal, is that your behaviour - your lack of discretion - invites gossip and scandals of obviously the most shocking and salacious kind which could ruin reputations.

'Furthermore, Wilson, and especially you Mary, as senior members of staff you should have realised the implications of your actions. Emma, I offered you a permanent position and you gave me certain promises and assurances. All leave the carriage and I'll send for you when I've calmed down and decided what action to take.'

As the three left the carriage Emma burst into tears, knowing there was a real prospect that she would be dismissed from her job. The other two also knew they could be catching the next train back to London or looking for work in a nearby Northern town. They heard the mistress bellow out an order.

'Benson, inform my daughter that I require her presence - immediately!'

It took just a minute for Clara to come scurrying in already voicing her apologies, begging her mother not to stop her allowance. Lady A cut her off mid-sentence.

'Are you apologising because you are disgusted with yourself for letting three strange men use your body for their sexual pleasure - or for being caught enjoying the delights of their magnificent male organs? I'd wager that the pleasure you enjoyed was as great if not greater than the pleasure they received from ravishing you.'

Clara looked visibly shocked by her mother's comment which made Lady A smile.

'When I was your age, or maybe a little older, I too thought I knew more than my parents and was a rebel; a modern woman, adventurous and prepared to take risks, enjoying forbidden pleasures. Men friends of my parents - and others, including some wives often tried to take liberties with me - and if I liked the look of them, I let it happen. And I found I enjoyed those forbidden pleasures. One night when my parents held one of their many parties for a certain select few I sneaked downstairs and discovered an orgy taking place.

I will cut a long story short and tell you that after spying on your grandparents twice more I was discovered hiding under the stairs. Incredibly, instead of being punished in the way I expected to be, I was compelled to stay and take part in the orgy - and was a special guest at every orgy that followed. I did receive a different type of punishment mind you. When discovered, I was led into the room where people, some naked, some almost naked, were indulging in various sexual acts - none of them with their respective wives or husbands.'

Clara was flabbergasted by her mother's revelations and admissions and was so eager to know more she interrupted.

'But what form did your punishment take, mother?'

Lady A, smiled at her daughters display of impatience.

'I was paraded before the guests and ordered to undress.'

'Until you were naked?'

'At first, I was allowed to leave on my pantaloons, but was greatly shocked and embarrassed when forced to bare my breasts.'

Clara gasped, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

'All present, both men and women were either intoxicated with alcohol or, shall we say, carefree and light headed, from ingesting drugs - most had consumed both substances. So, there was a debate on what to do with me to in still in me fear of what would happen if I ever spoke about what I had witnessed. Some said I should be severely spanked and thrashed; others suggested that if I was made to participate in the lewd acts then I too would be implicated and put in fear of losing my own reputation. In the end it was decided the best and most effective course of action, would be to use both methods.'

'My goodness mother, please don't leave me to surmise what then happened, give me details of what transpired!'

'Your grandparent's house was much bigger than Weston Manor, it was a grand stately home in fact as you well know, and the east wing was largely closed off. A room was used for the more unusual tastes. I was taken there and strapped over a vaulting horse - what began as a spanking and, I must emphasise a fairly mild whipping turned into something quite different when hands that spanked me began to fondle my rear end then it progressed to fingers invading my lower orifices - then of course it was more than fingers, until I was penetrated and used by the men in all ways.'

'And grandmother and grandfather let this happen without protest?'

'Well, you may find this hard to believe, but from the time I was discovered and taken to be paraded in front of the naked guests I was thrilled by the sight of so many erect cocks. I had already had experience of sex from when I finished my advanced education in Paris then rather than go home spent time touring the great cities of Europe with friends. As you know temptation is never far away when you're meeting so many different men.

'My point is rather than being traumatised by the treatment I was receiving I was finding it most sexually stimulating. I don't think you have grasped the obvious fact so I will spell it out for you. When I said most people were naked or almost, that included your grandparents. Father not only sanctioned my so called punishment but was involved in it. When I looked around admiring the many hard cocks on show I saw that one of them belonged to my father. You must realise that as all the guests where in a sexual frenzy caused by the cocaine and other substances washed down by alcohol, all inhibitions disappeared.

My mother had a penis inside her from behind happily watching men abusing me. Father's penis finished up inside me whilst your grandmother urged him on.'

'And did that happen on subsequent occasions?'

'That and more, yes; father liked me tied up, and fucked me in many ways; he loved to plunge his 'John Thomas' in my mouth and ejaculate down my throat.'

'May I ask you mother, why have you picked this time to divulge to me such dark secrets from your past?'

'Well, Clara, it's not exactly 'in' the past. The parties carried on - they still go on. Like myself and most offspring of our social class, you were sent away to be educated and now have come back as an adult - though still under age 21 some would say not quite an adult. Now you are home I have pondered as to how to get you accustomed to the unique way of life I have followed since being a young woman. I'm responsible for carrying over that way of life into the next generation. Now you are home I can no longer keep this sort of secret from you. That is also the reason I have been anxious about you joining the sort of protests groups that attract the police and the press - and why I am annoyed by what has happened on this train journey. Discretion and secrecy are of the utmost importance. Most of the servants have been with us for many years and enjoy the same leisure activities, even being involved in the special parties.'

'Since being home Mother, I have wondered why it is that our staff seemed different than other households in that they are all have insatiable appetites when it comes to fornicating. I am lost for words, and tomorrow, when I've had the chance to digest this information I will have a lot of questions. I can tell you, that the servants have been totally loyal to you, for none have ever given me a hint of what has been going on.'

Lady A smiled, 'Not much happens in London with regard to the parties, it all happens at Weston Manor, so that's largely why you've never suspected. I'm glad they kept the secret from you - given that you have fucked members of the staff!'

'You've known about that?'

'I have yes, and it was my intention to copy my parents by having Peter test out what your favourite fetishes might be, then give you a good reason to show discretion, join in with us, and help us protect our lifestyle. He said you were showing signs of excitement and arousal; I think when he comes up to visit we should give him some enjoyment by letting him think he's still breaking you in.

'Now I have a question for you, Clara. Are any of those delightfully built young Scandinavian men by any chance looking for employment? We are always looking for new young blood. Emma can be educated in our ways, she already loves the feel of a hard penis ramming into her. Seeing the vitality of those very attractive men I wondered if we can explore how they might fit in at Weston Manor.'

'I'd better work on that now, mother, the train will be moving soon.'

'Ask Wilson and Mary to step back into the carriage, please.'

The anxious couple hurried in and stood before the titled lady.

'You knew exactly what you were doing and know why it was wrong. I'm not going to waste my breathe sounding like some school ma'am scolding children. You have a choice; you will have a reduction in wages for three months and accept a harsh punishment, including being humiliated in front of the staff at Weston Manor - or you can tender your resignation. Now get out of my sight while you consider your decision!'

The miscreants knew that Lady Amelia was incredibly angry.

'Benson!' Lady A bellowed, 'Find the maid Emma and bring her back in here.'

Shaking and sobbing the girl reappeared before Her Ladyship.

'Pull yourself together girl!' Lady A growled. 'Tell me, did you get to sample all four of the Viking cocks?'

Confused by the unexpected question, Emma simply sniffled and nodded.

'And clearly you enjoyed them; in every hole no doubt, am I right?'

'Yes, M'lady,' sobbed young Emma.

'I'm going to give you another chance. A young petite girl, yet able to take multiple cocks in any orifice could be a very popular addition at our gatherings, entertaining my male guests. I watched you for a while in the goods van, and was quite impressed by the enthusiasm you showed whilst being fucked. But you must learn to obey my terms and conditions, so you will have to suffer a little punishment. As you are so young, and already so very upset, I will reassure you now that the said punishment will not be too harsh, it will mainly be for appearances sake and for the entertainment of my guests.'

'Thank you, M'lady, I am so grateful.'

'Come and show me just how grateful you are, Emma.'

When Emma approached the older woman she realised without being ordered that she'd have to kneel in front of her employer. As she did so, Lady A smiled at the girl's submissiveness. Lifting her skirts and parting her legs, Lady Amelia drew Emma's head between her thighs and sank back to enjoy a good tonguing of her cunt.

'My daughter made a wise choice in having you as her personal maid!'

With a smirk on her face the titled Lady sank back and enjoyed the sexual thrill of having her young servant perform cunnilingus on her until she reached orgasm.

There was little chance that the Scandinavians would respond to any order or request to come to the carriage so Lady A didn't even bother to try and summon them. Instead she strode through the carriages on a mission to find them; a plan had formed in her head and she had decided to take a risk. Passing through the train she eventually entered the lowliest carriages of third class. Summoning the guard she opened her purse and tipped the man generously to make sure she had some privacy. He led her to his own workspace, the brake van, and then asked Sven if he'd be so kind as to give the Lady a hearing. Begrudgingly, together with Bjorn he went to the brake van.

'If you intend to admonish us madam, you will be wasting your time. We are from mainland Europe and therefore to us, you are no-one of importance. We do not even know exactly who you are.'

'I am well aware of your nationality and have been correct in surmising what your attitude would be - which is the reason I have come to see you in this God-forsaken section of the train.'

The two men sat down, one on a bench the other on a chair; Lady A, eyeing up the disgustingly dusty objects around her preferred to remain standing.

'Why have the other two not come?'

'No point, they don't speak good English, we will convey what you say later.'

'I am not here to reprimand you. Let me speak plainly and concisely. My name is Lady Amelia Thornton - the man who falsely told you he was travelling with his daughter is my coachman and chauffeur, the girl is a maid in my household. The older woman is my housekeeper - they are all employed as servants in my household. The other young lady I caught you fornicating with is my daughter.'

The men looked amazed.

'You are her mother?'

'That is correct yes. I am told you are on your way to Scotland to find temporary work in some fishing port or other. I'll get to the point. If you are not committed to begin work on a specific date where ever in Scotland you are heading then I'm wondering if you'd be interested in taking up temporary employment on my estate. We will be leaving the train two stops after York, well before we reach Durham, then we will travel west to my ancestral estate on a local train, and then by automobiles - should you agree to take up my offer, you gentlemen, the servants and luggage will travel by char-a-blanc for the remaining ten miles. You will have free lodgings and food with one of my tenant farmers and will be paid a fair wage.'

Both men laughed out loud.

'You are a very strange lady!' Sven sneered. 'You catch us all having a good time with your servants and even your daughter - then you become very angry - and later offer us work. And also strange is why you think Scandinavian fishermen would be interested in agricultural work!'

'Yes, I've not explained myself very well, I'm afraid; let me try again. When I saw your naked bodies ravishing my daughter and servants I wasn't wondering how good you would be putting up fence posts or bringing in the cows for milking. I will speak plainly. I have many friends who follow a particular way of life which is founded on the pleasures of the flesh. We hold gatherings were people are free to indulge in and enjoy their particular fetishes.

'Amongst them are many men who would enjoy watching their wives and daughters being taken by you - and many women who would be happy to be penetrated in any orifice. The reason for Wilson pretending he was Emma's father and Mary her mother didn't just come from his imagination; such situations actually happen at our gatherings. All who attend are very wealthy people and could be very generous.

'The participation of servants and inhabitants of my estate has grown somewhat stale - we need fresh stimulation, and men able to perform sexually with the same vitality you have shown - able to inject excitement by performing in front of others. You could be a valuable addition. From the information I have been given by my senior staff it was clear to me that you would thoroughly enjoy the idea of fornicating with females whilst their husbands and parents look on. The question I am really asking is - how would you like to enjoy sex without boundaries and receive generous rewards for fucking other men's wives and daughters?

'You are being invited to see if that life suits you, to try it for a month, two months or longer. To outsiders you will appear to be employed by my tenant farmers, working as agricultural labourers, for which you will be paid a wage.

Think on it and should you wish to accept my offer and join us, prepare to leave the train two stops out of the city of York.'

Suddenly the train lurched backwards sending Lady A off her feet and onto the lap of Bjorn. From a distance could be heard the voice of the train guard who had been walking through the carriages passing information to the passengers, that came a little too late for the ones travelling third class.

'Nothing to worry about folks, the train is being shunted back down the line to the water tower so's we can replenish the water for the boiler. Then we'll be making our way toward York.'

Lady A, remained on the lap of Bjorn whose arm had automatically held the woman around the waist to prevent her falling to the floor. A certain sexual ambience had materialised in the privacy of the carriage.

'To avoid being interrupted I paid the guard to stay away,' Lady Amelia told the two men, as her left hand slowly dropped to feel between the man's thighs. 'If your interest in females extends to women such as me, then perhaps I can give you both a taste of what you can expect. The no boundaries rule I mentioned includes ones of social class. I hope you don't have a limit on age! As you are not stopping me from unfastening your breeches then I will take out your stiff pole and suck you off until your sperm fills my mouth.'

'Not before I uncover your big bosoms and play with your lily white tits, madam!' Bjorn told her, undoing the buttons of her bodice.

Sven stood up and took out his long cock that Lady A very much admired.

'If my friend wants your tits - then I will take my turn first!'

He moved closer and offered his cock up to the mouth of the upper class English woman; she greedily took it between her lips, moving her head back and forth. While Bjorn uncovered her breasts, proceeding to suck and bite her nipples Lady A's left hand continued to slowly masturbate him.

'Is your lovely daughter going to be included amongst the women we get to perform with?' Sven asked, quietly.

Lady A, let the cock slide from her mouth while she replied.

'Like you, she has only just learned of the nature of the gatherings - it will be new to her too - she has very recently been made to undress and experience a caning of her bottom by a man friend of mine, which she seemed to enjoy. As the man is remaining in London then perhaps you men can take charge of her further education concerning corporal punishment!'

Sven gasped in air obviously aroused by the thought; Amelia saw his cock stiffen even more. Maybe this would help sway their decision.

'Spanking and caning are amongst the activities that some men like to see their wives and daughters being subjected to - though some females also prefer to submit to corporal punishment in private, made to offer up their rear holes to the man for penetration without the knowledge of their husband or father; females who get their thrills from being totally submissive.'

'And what about you, madam?'

'At this moment I want to feel both your cock's inside me - at one and the same time.'

'Ah! One in your wet vagina and one in your mouth!'

'No, one in my cunt and one up my anus! You have now discovered a fetish of mine!'

'We have nothing to use to grease your hole.'

'Use my own juices - my hole is well used to accepting cock.'

Amelia, her breasts bared, leaned over the nearby table reaching behind to grab her gown, then with a single movement flung it up to reveal the gaping hole in her underwear. She waited patiently, moaning softly with expectation as Bjorn wet his fingers in her cunt and entered her anal opening, stretching her ring preparing her to take his cock up her back passage.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
436 Followers
12