Chastisement of Clara Thornton Pt. 09

Story Info
Amelia and Clara have fun with others.
5.1k words
4.64
1.4k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

It was mid morning of the Nordics first day at the farm and they were glad John hadn't given them any strenuous work. A full night of drinking and fucking had left them depleted of energy. It had been way past midnight when the two men went back to their cottage, taking the farmer's wife and daughter with them. They had left John asleep in his chair, rendered unconscious from drinking copious amounts of his home brew, while jerking his cock and watching the two men perform various sex acts with Peg and Jane right there in the living room of the farmhouse. Brian, the young farmhand had passed out on the floor after Peg had straddled his face demanding to be licked out and had treated him to a sucking off at the same time as her husband watched Jane take a cock up both her arse and cunt.

Up early to bring the cows in for milking John and Brian had already done two hours work before going in for breakfast, prepared hastily by his well fucked wife and daughter.

'They enjoyed our hospitality and the entertainment then?' John asked the women.

'I told them that there ain't much else to do around here other than put on our best frocks and go up to the big house when they send for us - and the only difference is that we get fucked by a better class of person and get our bums slapped!' Peg gave off one of her loud cackles.

After breakfast John was about to give Bjorn and Jakob the task of clearing out the drainage ditches along the side of the track leading up to the farm, but as he walked across to the cottage he heard the sound of an internal combustion engine. He was surprised when into the farmyard appeared the latest form of transport used by Lady Amelia for her everyday routine travels around her estate; he stood upright and still, waiting to greet Her Ladyship.

The motor car came to a stop and the chauffeur got out and opened the rear passenger door, signalling to the John that he should open the offside rear door; the vehicle had two passengers, Lady Amelia was accompanied by her daughter Clara. Very quickly John sent Brian back to the farmhouse to inform the womenfolk of their important visitor.

'Good morning M'lady,' John said, doffing his cap, 'and a good day to you Miss Clara; we are honoured by your visit.'

'Good day to you, Farmer John, it's been a while since we spoke,' Lady A replied. I thought I'd pop round to make sure there are no problems concerning the Norwegian hired help. I've instructed my estate manager to call forthwith and discuss fully with they and you the fine detail of the arrangement.'

Lady A and the farmer had a short conversation about the Norwegians.

Peg and daughter Jane came scurrying across the cobbled yard having changed into clean pinnies.

'Good morning, M'lady,' they both echoed.

Jane bent her knee and lowered her head, which Amelia found tiresome and was very vexed.

'There is no need to curtsey, girl, I am not Royalty, it will suffice that you respect my title of Lady Amelia Thornton, a title bestowed on me as daughter of the Earl of Ribbleton and wife of the late Lord David Thornton. Why do people always get it wrong and why do I have to remind my own tenants?'

'Beg your pardon M'lady. Jane said apologetically.

'To the matter in hand; I trust you made the men welcome, perhaps offering them some hospitality - and entertained them?'

'We all made them very welcome, M'lady.'

'Good - so you women enjoyed their company' Lady A said knowingly, 'and they enjoyed yours? Are they out working in the fields?'

'They are in the cottage, M'lady, I let them organise their belongings. In fact I was just on my way to give them a task.'

'Well please delay that awhile; until after I've spoken to them. There is no need to announce our arrival, Clara and I will find our own way and present ourselves.'

Clara knocked on the door of the cottage and greetings were exchanged with the two very surprised Norsemen.

'I believe you are pleased with your living quarters, and you spent an enjoyable evening with the farmer and his family - as I said you would.'

The grins and facial expressions the men spoke volumes.

'Besides visiting to make sure the farmer is happy to have you here I came to ask whether you have any regrets about taking up my offer. Are you finding the arrangement satisfactory?'

'Very happy with the situation up to now, Lady Thornton, especially after last night! Which reminds me, I ought to apologise for the untidy state of the cottage - but last night and the first few hours of this morning it saw quite a bit of activity!'

'I got that impression - and by the way - in informal situations like this you may drop the formalities and call me by my name, Amelia. Given you have ravaged both myself and my daughter it seems quite silly to stand on ceremony, don't you think? But please remember to conform to accepted etiquette and protocol in the presence of others.'

Amelia and daughter Clara sat down and visibly relaxed. It was though Lady Amelia's character had undergone a transformation in the last few minutes from titled snob to relaxed 'ordinary' middle-aged woman.

'Now, do relate to us every juicy detail and tit-bit of every lewd sexual act you indulged in last evening!'

Bjorn smiled while Jakob, not able to speak English, simply sat looking bored.

'Well, we drank several glasses of the farmer's home brewed liquor and so did the ladies. They found a reason to undress and displayed their bodies for us, then touched us, helping us undress. Their father was very aroused from watching them play with our cocks kneeling down in front of him to take our penises in their mouths and suck our testicles.

'It was Peg, the mother, who brought from the kitchen, some cream, and arranged a wooden chair in front of her husband, getting the daughter to bend forward and rest her hands on the seat. What she wanted from us became clear when she spread the cream on her fingers and inserted them into the anus of her daughter.'

'How did the farmer react?' asked Clara, excitedly.

'He took off his trousers and rubbed the foreskin of his penis, making much noise when he breathed but said nothing, but he grunted happily like a dog with a big bone when he watched closely while his wife wet my penis with her tongue then slowly pushed it up their daughter's arse. I started to give her a good fucking as your English men folk say, gripping her backside while Peg made Jakob go to Jane's front and fuck her mouth. Then her father dragged his chair closer and reached out to play with her tits while we fornicated with her.'

'Oh, my goodness!' Clara hissed, very much aroused. She lifted her skirt over her knees and slid a hand up her inner thigh to rub her cunt. Knowing that both men's eyes now focused on her she bunched up her skirt even higher giving them a better view of her wet snatch.

'I think your friend has been very patient given he hasn't understood a word we've said,' Amelia said, looking at Jakob. 'Tell him that I wish to watch him fuck my daughter so I can enjoy the same thrill as the farmer and his wife!'

'Let us all fuck!' Bjorn suggested.

Rapidly rearranging the furniture Bjorn became very creative. Without seeking any permission or approval he pulled up the older lady and undid her skirt, kicking it to one side then pulling apart the slits of her undergarments and taking out his cock he sat in the chair and pulled Amelia down on his lap, pausing to position his cock against her arse crack, before letting her full weight come down on him so his weapon penetrated her rear end. Amelia now straddled the man, facing away from him. Shouting some instruction to Jakob, Clara now also devoid of her skirt was forced to kneel between Björn's thighs and push her backside up in the air.

'Fuck her arse!' Bjorn shouted a term Jakob was now familiar with and understood. When both women were filled with hard cock Bjorn added another instruction, this time to Clara.

'Lick your mamma's cunt!'

Amelia automatically spread her feet to open her vagina before pressing Clara's face into her crotch. As both cocks pummelled their shit holes, mother and daughter made agreeable sighs and grunts, showing the men that they were enjoying the incestuous experience.

The older woman was loving the feel of cock fucking her arse and daughters tongue licking her clit but wanted more. Knowing Clara was quite happy to pleasure her without being held she moved her hands to her breasts and began to unfasten her bodice to take out her large tits. Reaching behind she grabbed Bjorn's wrists.

'Pull my nipples, squeeze them hard!' she begged, pressing his hands on her wobbling bouncing tits.

When Amelia's grinding of cunt against daughters mouth became a little too rough causing the Norseman's penis to plop out of her anus, Amelia moved her hips and ordered Clara to lick her soiled hole.

'Sir Peter told me how quickly you learned to take pleasure from the spankings and paddling of your arse, and how you bared your bottom for him without being ordered. Have you missed having him come to your room to chastise your bottom, since we left London?'

Clara managed to answer in the affirmative.

'No need to go without, Clara, there are plenty of men - and women - who will be happy to thrash your arse - and more if you so desire. In spite of your haughty exterior you seem to have inherited your father's love of masochism, methinks. My tendency was always to prefer dishing out more sadistic acts but we both liked variety - that made us the ideal couple to be invited to any special party. Would you like to experience the pleasure of pain right now?'

A deep intake of breathe was followed by the drawn out sound 'yeeeesssss!'

'You will have heard that conversation Bjorn,' Lady A called out, 'instruct your friend to take off his belt - and use it accordingly! Now open your mouth girl, and lick clean this dirty penis between my thighs....'

There was no complaint or refusal; for the first time in many months Clara obeyed her mother without fuss or question.

The first slap of the leather belt was delivered without warning, Clara's backside rose a good few inches in the air. As more thwacks came down on her soft flesh Clara was able to detect when Jakob raised his arm followed by the noise of air being displaced like when a whip or cane is rapidly brought down on the flesh of the unfortunate recipient. Clara felt the pain of each stinging blow that left long red hot lines across her lily white buttocks. Delivered from various angles the whacks left a pattern of zigzag tracks that throbbed. Tears flowed from her eyes and cries and yelps filled the air, but no one took pity on her.

Now Clara was no longer capable of giving sexual pleasure to her mother who realised this and callously grinned as she took hold of the penis sticking out between her legs and rammed it back up her arsehole. Clara sank away burying her head in her arms that now rested on the floor. Her arse felt numb and the searing pain began to fade, turning into a glow. Jakob must have had previous experience of chastising the arses of young ladies as he knew to change tack, now flicking the belt in an upward direction to slap against the girl's labia. A few random blows across the throbbing rump interspersed with sharp flicks made the lips of her labia swell with blood, making her widen her thighs keeping Clara alert, though now a powerful sexual electricity surged through her body. When the leather began to make contact with her clitoris, Clara was almost begging to be penetrated by a hard cock.

A loud knock on the door drew everyone's attention.

'Tis I, M'lady, Farmer John - I'm wondering if you'll be requiring my presence or if I can go about my work?'

Lady Amelia instantly thought the man might add to the fun. An ageing unkempt farmer, smelling of animals would give daughter Clara a new perspective of country life if she invited him in, making her very aware that her naked well thrashed arse and swollen cunt were fully on display. Farmer John had been with the family a very long time so knew all about the sexual activities; he had often participated in his younger days and his wife and daughter still attended; something which they both enjoyed very much.

'Enter!' Lady A shouted.

'I've got young Brian with me, M'lady,' John called back, thinking it best to mention the fact.

'Delightful, bring him in also!'

John, though a seasoned participant in the sexual exploits of his employer, nevertheless had not seen the mistresses daughter Clara in any lewd state; both he and Brian instantly grew hard as they stared at Clara's bare backside, watching her anus and cunt being tormented by Jakob's leather belt.

'Where is my chauffeur, Wilson, and what is he doing?' Amelia asked.

'My wife and Jane took him in the house and made a pot of tea.'

'I thought by now he'd be taking liberties with them.'

'Well when I passed the kitchen window not more than a half hour ago I saw my daughter standing with her tits hanging out, watching him fuck her mother, who was sat on the edge of the table - so I'm surmising that by now he's fucked them both.'

Amelia had slid off Bjorn's cock and was now sitting on a wooden stand chair; she noticed how Brian stared at her vagina. Opening her legs wide she treated him to a superb view. Concentrating again on Clara she spoke to John.

'This is a scene that will bring back memories for you, John.'

'Yes, M'lady, memories of long ago.'

'Take her John - take her up her arse! Spank her with the flat of your hand first if you have the inclination.'

Lady A waited until the man got started; slapping Clara's backside with one hand, while he used the other to unfasten his pants and take out his cock; then she turned to Brian.

'Come closer boy, I've only ever seen you from a distance. How old are you Brian?'

'I'm eighteen M'lady, soon to be nineteen.'

He couldn't prevent his gaze from looking between the much older woman's legs and her big tits that hung from her open bodice. He was amazed that a woman from the higher orders, such a rich and noble lady probably as old as his grandmother was sat before him wearing no skirt with the gap in her bloomers pulled wide apart.

'I don't expect you've seen the cunt of a woman my age, before. Step closer and take a better look.'

The Lady parted her labia to show the redness of her inner vagina. Now the boy was stood close she reached out and felt the bulge in his trousers.

'Do the farmer's wife and daughter show you their cunnies and tits?'

'Yes, M'lady,' the boy hissed, taking in a gasp of air.

'And do they let you touch them?'

The boy nodded.

'I expect they sometimes take off your pants and play with your cock.'

'Yes, M'lady.

'Do they take you to their beds and let you fuck them?'

'Yes, ma'am.'

The boy was becoming very aroused from having the older woman rub his cock.

'What else do they do?'

'Sometimes they suck my 'willy' and I lick them and play with their teats.'

'Drop your pants for me, Brian. It's been a long time since I had a boy as young as you. Put your hand on my cunt and show me what you do with the farmer's wife.'

Brian obeyed rubbing his rough hand over the older woman's slit, while Amelia slowly masturbated him. Looking over his shoulder she saw that old John had his cock up her daughter's arsehole and was giving her a rough and fast fucking. Clara was sobbing and moaning softly but making no attempt to fight off the man.

'Tell me what else you have to do, Brian.' Amelia was now very aroused herself.

'Farmer John likes me to suck his 'John Thomas' and sometimes he sucks mine.'

'Really, that sounds very naughty! What else?' The boy, mainly by chance was rubbing Amelia in just the right spot.

'Sometimes I have to get undressed and bend over. Usually that's when Farmer John brings friends back to the house and he watches while they fuck Peg and Jane. Some give me drink and a potion and watch Peg and Jane do things with me, then I have to bend over and the men fuck me up my bum, like they sometimes do with Jane and her mother - it used to make my arse sore, but I'm used to it now.'

'Do you have to bend over for Farmer John too?'

'Yes, Peg and Jane watch while he puts his 'todger' up my bum and fucks me. Sometimes one of the women sucks my cock while the farmer fucks me.'

Lady A, now close to orgasm, leaned forward to whisper in the boy's ear.

'Put your cock inside me and suck my titties - fuck me!'

Amelia, again looked over the boys shoulder in time to see John ejaculate, shooting his jism up Clara's rectum. He pulled his knob out and stood relishing the fact that he'd just arse fucked the Honourable Lady Clara Thornton.

Amelia looked at the dangling dripping cock, soiled with jism and faeces.

'Make my daughter take your dick in her mouth!' she said with an evil grin.

Clara lifted her head but was prevented from rising to her feet. The grubby farmer lifted his long shit stained cock and held Clara by her hair; her face was now was an inch from touching his ragged clothing and the smell of pigs and cows filled her nostrils.

'Open your mouth Miss Clara!' the filthy old farmer ordered.

In a clear demonstration of her submissiveness and masochistic tendencies Clara showed her mother just how far she was prepared to go in seeking sexual thrills from indulging in depraved acts. Clara opened her mouth and sucked on the old man's cock licking the shaft clean with her tongue. She had not been asked to lick and suck his testicles or anus but she did that anyway.

When Lady A had satisfied her sexual appetite with the young farmhand John was sent to interrupt the fornicating of the chauffeur who was still with his wife and daughter, telling him to return to his duties. The two ladies continued the tour of the family estate, stopping at the village tavern to take lunch.

'I have arranged some sport for Saturday,' Amelia told her daughter, 'We shall be entertaining a select number of guests, who qualify for invitation by the fact they have certain interests and are able to bring their daughters who have recently come out into society as debutants and have similar interests as their parents.'

'Do you mean they enjoy incestuous relationships with their fathers?'

'Well yes, and their mothers too in some cases.'

'Your description was rather long winded, mother!' Clara laughed. 'Father's who fuck their daughters and don't mind doing it in front of an audience!'

'Precisely, Clara, which would have included you had your father still been with us. I have devised a little game with the help of our friend Dorothy and daughter Anne; all will be revealed.'

The weekend soon came round and from Saturday mid morning onwards carriages and cars arrived, full of wealthy country types. Whilst most guests consisted of man and wife accompanied by daughters, several unaccompanied men presented themselves. Benson, assisted by Mary, guided the senior guests to the drawing room while the young debutant daughters were taken to the parlour. In both rooms servants waited to serve canapés of smoked salmon and various other aperitifs and drinks, whilst other staff took bags up to the allotted rooms of those who were staying overnight.

A short while later their host visited each room to explain some of the intricacies of her planned entertainment. Certain guests who had previously agreed to take an active part already knew what would be required of them.

'Luncheon will be served at 1pm,' Lady Amelia told each group, 'The afternoon will be free to do as you will, then at 7pm the people selected will be split into two groups who will retire to separate rooms then called to join the rest of us in the ballroom - the men will enter individually. May I say a big thank you to those who have volunteered to feature in our little game to entertain the rest of us. I'm sure that both those taking part and the audience will have a fun time!'

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers
12