Chastity at the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bowzer
Bowzer
45 Followers

"You know, the only thing I have to say... " she took the gold chain off her neck and held the key in her right hand. She inserted it into the lock on my CB. "... is that this is making me so, incredibly, fucking... horny!"

She ripped the cage off my cock and gobbled that sucker up. Her lips worked and her throat pulled, and my erection happened in spite of everything I had gone through.

"Ooo, he's got a stiffie!" She jumped up and pushed me back on the bed, straddled and engulfed me.

Oh, she was a wild woman. She pulled at her breasts, even licked her own nipples, and rode me up and down like a pogo stick.

And, it felt good.

No matter what I had gone through, no matter that she didn't understand, the joys of vagina can't be denied.

Her liquid warmth slithered over me.

My head popped in and out.

She twisted my nipples, and ground her hips, and kissed me.

Oh, she kissed me.

Never letting up on her riding, she smashed her hips down and corkscrewed on my cock like a wood screw being drilled in and out by a power drill.

Ah! It felt so good!

And, then, before I had a chance to even lend myself to the effort, before I could feel the warm surge down in my balls, she crescendoed. She climaxed. And, to put it bluntly, she had the mother of all Os.

She tightened, froze, and every muscle in her body, and her snatch, clamped down.

It was the 'Little death,' the big O, and shudders wracked her, tormented her to a plateau of ecstasy I had never seen her on before.

She must have clenched like that for thirty seconds, then, exhausted, she slumped over.

For long moments, I laid under her.

And I was well aware that I was still stiff.

And she was still horny.

"Ooo, big stiffy hasn't gone away!"

She started grinding again.

I had heard of multiple orgasms, but I had never seen them before.

After her second orgasm, and then her third, I became aware of something: I couldn't cum.

And it connected in my mind.

"Oh, no!"

"What?" Sheila asked, her hair wet and hanging all over me, her breasts heaving, starting the search for her fourth orgasm.

"I can't cum."

She began to laugh again.

"Of course! You've been drained!"

And then she did commence to ride me for her fourth orgasm.

I was sore then, I wanted to stop, but she wouldn't let me. "Oh, no," she blurted. "You inconsiderate dog! You ride me when I'm sore-now it's time to return the favor."

And, after the throes of her next orgasm, taking advantage of her short rest period, she said, "You know, I like this. You always came so fast, I could never get started. Well, things are going to be different now."

"What do you mean?" I groaned.

"I mean that I'm going to keep you locked up full time now, and I'm going to be draining your little prostate myself. Heck, if I had known how stiff and long lasting it made you I would have done it years ago."

And, with that final word, she began fucking me again.

And I, unable to do anything about it, sore and hurting, couldn't stop myself from lurching into her. In spite of it all... the draining, the raping, and now... the forced love making, I wanted to cum.

Oh, I wanted to cum bad! But... I... just... couldn't!

Bowzer
Bowzer
45 Followers
12