Chastity Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't budge so I did it for him. I grabbed his hands in mine and tried to pull them away. He resisted for a second and then gave in. His cockhead was poking out of his running shorts. It looked like a thin cock, if the head was any judge, but certainly a long one.

"Oh Petey, that looks like you have a beautiful cock. Stand up," I ordered him again.

He slowly rose, and I was aware of just how close to my face his groin and cock were. His legs trembled and I smiled to myself.

I reached out and grabbed the bottom of his shorts at the legs and gently pulled down. I watched the fabric slide down over his cock, exposing a wild patch of pubic hair and the start of his shaft. I swallowed my spit and kept pulling. "Oh, Petey, look at that. This is what a woman wants." I pulled down, further exposing more and more cock until it sprung free and rose sharply up into the air, barely missing my face. I stared at it in amazement. It was standing straight up! It was as hard as could be and precum was oozing out in copious amounts from his cockhead. His girth was small, but his length was around seven inches. Certainly, above average. I don't care about the size of a man's cock—unless it's less than five inches. He had two wonderfully large balls hanging down in his hairy ball sack. I watched in awe as they shifted around a little. That always fascinated me.

I stared at it and then the manly smell hit my nose and a primal urge rose through me. I almost panted. "Oh, Petey. You're beautiful." I looked up past his wonderful cock to see him staring in disbelief down at me. "I'm going to put it in my mouth, is that okay, Petey?"

He nodded once. He looked scared and excited. Emotions warred on his face.

I pulled his cock down and aimed it at my mouth. His cockhead gleamed with precum and as I watched a string of it oozed out and stretched toward the floor. I stuck out my tongue, captured the strand and followed it up to his cock. I slowly and gently sucked him into my mouth, and he groaned deep in his chest. Then, without warning, his cock spasmed hard in my mouth.

I moaned in joy as his cock spewed what I craved. He ejaculated hard into my mouth. Jets struck the back of my throat and filled my mouth quickly to overflowing. I sucked and swallowed, and he kept coming. I was drinking semen straight from the source. I was so happy. His legs were shaking hard, and I reached around his waist, grabbed his ass cheeks, and pulled his cock into my mouth. His cock head pressed against my throat. I kept sucking until his cock deflated a little.

I popped him free, and he collapsed back into the seat. I smiled at the expression of disbelief still on his face. "Want a kiss?" I asked and he shook his head with a grimace. "Ah, too shy? I want a kiss for that, Petey. Kiss me."

He looked very unsure, but he leaned forward, and I met him halfway and grasped his face with both hands and pulled him in for a deep French kiss. My tongue forced its way past his lips and found his, wet and warm. He grimaced against my lips and then after a time, relaxed and kissed me back. I loved it, but he had no skill.

I broke the kiss and grabbed his hand and then stood up and pulled him out of the chair.

"Come on. Time to eat me out. And then, Petey, we're gonna fuck."

I turned to the door and started to pull him to my bedroom, but Petey was frozen in place and resisted me. I looked back at him, and he looked frightened. I turned back and went right up to him and kissed him again. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Are you a virgin, Petey?"

He nodded his head.

"Was that your first blow job?" I asked, knowing it likely was. He had only lasted a few seconds.

He nodded again and looked ashamed.

"Don't be ashamed. Everyone has to have their first time, right? Like fucking. There has to be a first time. Let me be your first. I'll teach you. It'll be my pleasure. By the time you get to Berkeley you'll be an expert. Those young girls will eat you up. Come on. Time to become a man, Petey. With me you'll get to do whatever you want. Sounds pretty good, huh?"

He nodded and I could see his mind working. He had a sure thing here. Every young man's dream come true. He just had no idea at that point just all the things he would be doing in my condominium. Either did I, at the time, but I knew I wanted this more than anything.

"Best part, Petey? I can't get pregnant. You can blast that baby batter in me all day and all night. Come on. Time to undress your first woman." I stepped closer and kissed him again, harder, and then sucked his tongue into my mouth. "Time to get intimate with my pussy. She wants you. Deep inside."

I took his hand and dragged him to my bedroom. He looked around quickly, probably not seeing much at all, because his eyes were back on me.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, Petey."

He pinched his sweaty tee-shirt and glanced toward the bathroom. "Should I shower?"

"No, Petey. I like your smell, all sweaty from a run. Undress then come and undress me." It was true. He had a smell about him that attracted me.

He tore his shirt off, and then ripped his socks off his feet. He stood completely naked, with his cock once again pointed toward my ceiling. He stepped toward and lifted his hands and then dropped them. He didn't know what to do with them anymore.

"I'll talk you through this, Petey. Relax." I was wearing a tee-shirt, lace bra, jeans, and black panties. I wanted Petey to enjoy this. "Take my shirt off. Grab the bottom and pull it up and over my tits. That's it."

Petey hesitantly grabbed my shirt at the bottom and pulled it up, exposing my flat stomach.

"Hold there, Petey. Kiss my stomach. Just lean over and kiss it."

He did with chaste kisses. My stomach fluttered.

"Use your tongue. Let me feel how wet and hot it is. That's it! Yes!"

He slavered my stomach and it tickled. He found my belly button and without prompting tongued it. My hand found his head and my fingers spread through his shaggy sweaty hair and held him there.

"Yes, that's it Petey. Now pull it off. Careful of my hair."

Petey did as instructed and lifted my shirt over my face and pulled it off my head. I blew hair from my face and pulled loose strands back over my ears.

"Do you like my bra?"

He nodded; his eyes glued to the top of my breasts where my flesh was exposed.

"Kiss the tops. Go ahead."

He leaned in and kissed the soft tops of my breasts, his tongue out, wet, and warm.

"That's it, Petey. Good boy. Now reach around my back and find my bra strap. That's it. Keep licking. Find the middle. Bras are hook and loop. There are three hooks. You'll need to..." I gasped as he somehow managed to figure it out on his own. My bra was unclasped, and I felt my bra loosen in the front. A thrill shot through me. "Now slowly slide the bra straps off my shoulders. Kiss along my collarbones. That's it. Now pull my bra away and then look. Look at my breasts."

He did as I instructed, and I felt my bra slip off my arms and fall to the floor. I stood there with my breasts bare and exposed to this scrawny eighteen-year-old and felt my tits tighten in excitement. He pulled his head back and locked his eyes on my tits. I wore a C-cup. My breasts were round and stood out like perfect domes off my chest. In the centre, my nipples were aching and hard. My pussy twitched with excitement, and I felt moisture leak from me. My areolas are almost non-existent, blending in with the hue of my skin. My nipples are long, jutting out over a quarter inch and they are thick. I'm proud of my girls.

"Touch them, Petey. Cup them and squeeze them gently."

His hands rose, shaking slightly, and his right hand found my left breast and gently lifted it. His mouth opened in awe. His left hand found my other one. He squeezed them.

"Keep playing with them, Petey. Caress them, squeeze them. They're yours right now. Take all the time you want, I won't mind. Get to know them. Touch the nipples. Feel how hard they are. You make them hard, Petey. You do that to me."

Petey looked at me for the longest time, awe the only expression. His eyes went back to his hands, and he stroked up to my nipples and brushed them ever so lightly.

"That's perfect. Just like that. Not too hard. Later you can bite them, but right now I need it this way. Lick one. Go ahead. Lick one."

He lowered his mouth to my left nipple, and he extended his tongue and licked it, his tongue barely touching it. It tickled and sent a shiver through me. My nipples are very sensitive, but once in the throws of an orgasm, I love to pinch them hard and pull on them. I didn't think they could get much harder by this point. My pussy was soaked, and I could smell her. She was so ready, but I wanted this too. I wanted Petey to enjoy the freedom of having access to my body to explore and become intimately familiar with. I was his first and I loved it. I decided then he would experience everything with me. Everything.

His mouth naturally sucked in my nipple and a deep thrill soared through me. The pleasure shot through my body and drove hard through my fluttering stomach to my pussy. She clenched hard and I felt my juices pour from her, drenching my panties. I couldn't help it and moaned deeply. I lifted my hand and found his head and pressed him to my nipple and held him there. "Suck harder. Yes, like that. Now the other one." I guided his head to my other nipple and moaned when his wet mouth and warmth engulfed it. His tongue flicked on it, and I shuddered.

"Oh, Petey, you're doing so good."

For the next five minutes or so I judged, he gave his full attention to my breasts and nipples. At one point, he tried to get as much breast flesh into his mouth as he could, and I encouraged him. The excitement had faded for me, but he was still in his glory, and I wouldn't deny him. Finally, I had enough of that pleasure.

"Take off my pants, Petey. My pussy is soaked right now. She needs to breathe."

He lifted his mouth off my nipple, and I looked into his eyes. They were a little glazed over. I smiled at him and pulled his face to mine and kissed him for a time. I corrected his technique and had him relax his mouth and lips. I had him kiss more gently and in time he really got the hang of it. I urged patience and gentleness, and he took my instructions like a fish to water. I was truly enjoying teaching him. My subconscious was screaming in joy, and I knew this would fast become my new favourite pastime. Teaching young men how to enjoy a woman.

"Open up my jeans. It's a button. Pull that part. Exactly. Now pull the button free. It's different on someone else, isn't it? We'll practice later. Women will love it if you master that. They'll know you're in control and knowledgeable, just like how you undid my bra. They're all subtle flags and baby, you'll be flying green ones soon enough. Yes!"

He undid the top button and then adorably, he waited for me to say what was next. I melted a little inside seeing that.

"Now. Find the zipper. Wait! Find it and then slowly lower it. It's much shorter than a man's. Take your time, and... wait. Zip it back up. Kiss me this time and stare into my eyes as you lower it. Look right into my eyes and make me understand you're taking it. Claiming it. Okay, go ahead."

He did it wonderfully. He looked right into my soul and slowly lowered my zipper. He was opening me up like a Christmas present. He was good. This little geeky nerd was a natural. And his cock was like a poker iron, hard and standing straight up, defying gravity. I wanted him fucking me hard at that point, but knew I had to take this slow. The anticipation would make it all the more powerful.

I was panting a little at this point. I had never been so aroused in all my years. This young man was mine to command. A true joy for me. I already had his delicious cum in my stomach. I wanted it to leak from my pussy, and right then decided I also wanted it to leak from my ass, for days. This lucky young man was about to get royally fucked—and all in a good way.

"Now, reach around and cup my ass and pull me in tight. Kiss me!"

He did and I loved the feel of a man's hands grabbing my ass and pulling my quim hard against his erection. I ground against him and moaned into his mouth when he squeezed my ass cheeks harder. This encouraged him and his hands freely explored my ass over my panties. He was starting to loosen up a little and starting to do more on his own and I told him I liked it. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I can't believe you're doing this. Doing this with me!" he said.

I kissed his nose. "Why? Don't you think you're good looking enough?"

He nodded his head.

"Women want confidence, Petey. Show confidence to them and they'll eat you up. I'm going to teach you confidence in the bedroom. You'll have to figure out how to do that outside the bedroom, but Petey, it can start here in the bedroom and grow from there. After today, you'll see. Now, sink to your knees in front of me. Do it slowly and kiss your way down. Take your time. Kiss everything and then pause and stare at my groin and then look up at me. Okay?"

Petey nodded and obeyed me again. I loved my control over this poor virgin. He was putty in my hands. He kissed down my neck and goosebumps erupted all over my skin. I moaned and encouraged him. He took his time and kissed along my collarbones and then to the tops of my breasts. He ignored my nipples for a time and licked and kissed my breasts. He licked the sweat from under my breasts, and I adored that. Then his mouth engulfed a nipple and sucked it harder than before, and I moaned hard. It had been perfect.

I loved sex. I loved the attention of a man on my body, and I thrilled knowing this young man—certainly capable of coming again and again—was pleasuring me in ways I had almost forgotten. I was so ready to cum and knew it would be powerful when I did.

He kissed down my stomach and licked my belly button causing me to squeal. Soon he was on his knees and staring directly at my crotch. I looked down at him with pleasure. I loved the look of his man ass poking out behind him, tight and firm. Full of muscles to thrust into me.

"Just a little bit of cloth between you and my pussy. Look. She's right there. Wanting you. Can you smell my musk?"

He actually leaned in until his nose touched my crotch and sniffed. Seeing that almost had me ripping off my clothes but I held on—barely. He nodded his head and looked up at me.

"Pull my jeans down, from the back and sides. You'll have to work it but be gentle but also be confident. That's it. Tug them. Kiss above my panty line. Yes, that's it. Oh, you almost took my panties with them, lucky boy. Now watch as my jeans come free. Stare at the crotch of my panties."

He was doing wonderful. My jeans were off my ass and pooled at my feet and my entire panty-covered crotch was exposed. I could feel a coolness on my pussy as the air touched my panties. His face was inches from my pussy, hidden only by my soaked panties.

"You can smell my pussy, can't you?"

He nodded.

"Does it make your mouth water?"

He nodded and licked his lips.

"You want to taste her, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to slip your tongue into the folds and drink down my wetness. Can you see how wet I am? I'm soaked, Petey. Soaking wet for you. So very wet, so you can thrust your cock into me with ease. Do you see that?"

"Yes, Chastity."

My name on his lips thrilled me.

"Pull my jeans off my feet and slip off my socks."

He did it, taking his time. He was so gentle.

I wiggled my toes. "Sometime later, you'll suck my toes for me, okay?"

"Okay."

He didn't even hesitate to agree, and my lust rose.

"Now. Cup my ass cheeks and pull my pussy closer to you. Kiss along my panty line at the top. Squeeze my ass and pull the cheeks apart. That's it. I can feel you stretching my asshole when you do that. I love that. You're going to have all of me, Petey. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes."

"Pull down my panties and follow them with your tongue. All the way. Don't stop. Lick and lick. I'm fully shaved, Petey. You'll see all of me. Exposed. Wet and swollen with desire. Now stop there and look. Really look."

My panties were now just barely off my pussy. My swollen lips were starting to be exposed to this eager eighteen-year-old and he could see my wet slit, exposed below my mons.

"Lick the start of the slit. Right there. Do you know what's there? Ungh." His tongue had found my clit, hidden by my hood. I had wanted him to stop there so I could explain better what he was doing. "My beautiful clit is right under there, but a little deeper. Right now, it's hidden, but what you are doing is juicing me up even more. Now pull my panties off and dig deeper with your tongue!"

He did and I felt his tongue separate my outer labia and he tasted his first pussy. I was so proud of myself for allowing this and proud of him for doing so well. His tongue travelled up and down in long licks.

"Now stop and savour my taste. Do you like it? Look at me. Do you like it?"

He looked up at me, his face already glistening with my juices. The scent was strong, and I loved it. He nodded and licked his wet lips.

"It's delicious. Way better than I thought. It's sweet and tart at the same time. I can't describe it exactly."

"I taste like sex, Petey. And don't say 'it" say 'you'. You're tasting me, Petey."

"I love it," he said simple, and then went back to licking me without my prompting. I had already created an eager pussy eater. The girls in Berkeley already owed me so much.

"We are going to take a break now, Petey." He looked up sharply at me like I had just stolen his dinky car. I laughed at his expression but smiled to soften it. "A break because you are going to explore my entire groin and I am going to teach you. Normally at this point we would fall into that bed, and you would eat the crap out of me. First, you need a lesson in a woman's anatomy, up close and personal. That be okay?"

His eager nodding was all the answer I needed.

I pulled him up and kissed him, delighting in the taste of my pussy on his mouth and lips. I couldn't help myself and licked his lips to get it all. Petey moaned at that. "You like that I like my own taste?"

He nodded.

"Just wait. It gets better."

I grabbed his hand and climbed up onto my bed with him. I slowly crawled up to the headboard, delighting in exposing my entire ass and crotch to him as I did it. I rolled over onto my back, sitting up against the padded headboard, but kept my legs demurely together.

"Kneel at my feet and watch. I'm going to spread my legs and completely expose my pussy to you. I want you to scootch in closer until your face is inches from my pussy and then I'll explain everything to you. Ready?"

His eager nod had me chuckling. "This is so hot."

"I can see that. Your cock is dripping like a leaky faucet. That's a good thing, Petey. It tells me you want me more than anything, and that pleases me. I can't wait to taste your cum again, Petey. I like having it in my stomach. I really do."

Petey beamed at me, proud of himself.

"Okay, here we go." I slowly spread my knees and legs. I revelled in wantonly exposing myself to this young man. I was so hot and ready my outer labia were swollen and opened like a flower, exposing all my inner secrets. My inner labia are not very large, just two thin strips of sensitive flesh. I looked down and saw my juices now flowing freely and running over my asshole and between my ass cheeks. I had never been so wet in my life, and I loved it. But I loved it more that I was wantonly exposing this side of me to Petey. My clitoral hood was naturally pulled back and my pearl was exposed and gleaming in the daylight streaming through the windows of my bedroom. I was ready to be fucked and fucked for hours. Petey crawled forward until his face was mere inches from my throbbing pussy.