Chastity Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,746 Followers

He squeaked along with me and fled back into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled. "I thought you were in the shower! Why aren't you in the shower? It's running!"

"It's warming up!"

"Sorry! There are clothes here that might fit you!"

I fled back into my living room, closing the bedroom door firmly behind me so he could hear it.

I sat on my couch and tried to breathe. Flaccid, his cock was easily six inches long. It was the largest penis I had ever seen, with a massive set of balls dangling there. I had met my goal. I had seen his package. My new goal was to see if it would fit inside me.

My calf was much better, but still sore to the touch. I was up in the kitchen throwing together some pasta and salad. I was just finishing up two plates when I felt Ben enter the kitchen. One look at him and I laughed.

"Ben! Those don't fit!"

"No shit, Sherlock."

The shorts were beyond tight but had the extra benefit of highlighting his cock and balls. The tee-shirt looked about one movement away from ripping in half. He looked hilarious. And delicious.

"Sorry, that looks too funny. You're clothes are just finishing in the wash. You'll have them back in no time."

"Okay. Thank you. Sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to flash you."

"I know. It's okay. I didn't mind. Not at all. Sandra was an idiot, though."

"How?"

"Most women I know would die to have a cock like yours at least once in their life."

"Oh."

I finished up the plates and told him to grab one. We sat at my dining table, and I snorted.

"What's so funny?"

"I've never actually sat here since the day I got it. I used it then, but never again."

"Why have it?"

"It fills the space. Dig in."

"No grace?"

"Ben, I'm the opposite of religious."

"Can I?"

"Fill your boots."

"Thanks. My mom always insists."

"She's religious?"

"Very."

I nodded.

Ben lowered his head and mumbled some words, and then we dug in. It wasn't much, and I soon realised Ben was ravenous. He tried to hold back, but he vacuumed up his plate. I slid mine over to him. He looked at me once and then took it. It disappeared.

He looked ashamed.

"You need calories. Look at you. That wasn't nearly enough food for you. Go into my office and fetch my phone, will you?"

He looked confused but complied, and I steered him vocally into the office. He returned and handed me my phone. I hit a saved number and waited while it rang.

"Hi! Yes, can I get an extra-large meat lover for delivery? Extra cheese. Oh, and throw in a couple of pounds of wings. Sauce? Wait one."

I looked at Ben and waited.

"Um, hot?"

"Yes, hot sauce. And add a large order of fries and a couple of bottles of coke. The big ones. Yes, thank you. Credit card at the door."

I rhymed off my address and hung up. "It won't be long. They're just up the street."

"You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do. You saved me. This is me returning the kindness. After you eat, we'll go shopping. Get you some new clothes. How's that sound?"

"It sounds like charity."

"Of course it does. It is charity. You need it. Accept it. We'll pick up some toiletries too from the drugstore up the street, too."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to stay here a while. You need a proper place to sleep other than the street. That's where you are, isn't it?"

He hesitated and then nodded once.

I reached across the corner of the table and grasped his strong, big hands. "You need this. I can help. Let me. Just for a while. Until we can get you back on your feet. Say yes. You'll never find a better deal. You'd be an idiot to turn this down."

He nodded and then he quickly rose from the table and rushed away to the spare bedroom.

After a moment, I heard soft crying and wiped away my own tears.

A few days later, we had settled into a routine of sorts. He was constantly awkward around me and as he got more comfortable, the more I noticed him checking me out. So I obliged him and found ways to touch him or show off my cleavage—small as it was—and bent over as often as I could to show off my ass to him.

I was deeply attracted to him. He was a big, gentle giant. Every day, including weekends, he left for work, and came home sweaty and smelling like a man. My desire for him only grew. We spoke well into each evening and the more we spoke the more I understood him.

He was a virgin. He was gentle. The world looked at him like a brute. He was judged before people knew him. His mother was borderline insane by my reckoning. More concerned about how the church and society viewed her than the well-being of her innocent son. She disgusted me and I started to look into her. She was a piece of work, let me tell you.

I spent a lot of time working on Ben. He had issues to work out, and I helped him. I touched him as often as I could, and he was responding. His ego and id had been shattered, and I went to work to glue him back together.

After he had been living with me for over a week, I seduced him. It wasn't hard. He had been ogling me ever since he had seen me.

I wasn't subtle. I waited until I heard him masturbating and walked into his room, stark naked.

"Chastity!" he almost screamed, seeing me in his doorway, pulling up the sheets to cover what I had already seen. His eyes ratcheted to my naked tits and stayed there.

"Hi Ben. Time for the next step."

"N-next step? What are you talking about? Why are you naked?"

"You need confidence in your body, Ben. I'm going to help with that."

"H-how?"

"By being your first. I'll be gentle and I'll talk you through it."

"I'm too big."

"No. You're just right. Little girls like Sandra still remember playing house. Me? I remember the last time I got laid. You need someone with experience. That's me. Do you trust me, Ben?"

"Yes, of course. You've been so good to me. I can never repay you."

"This isn't pay back, Ben. I honestly desire you. And you desire me. I know you do. Be honest, who were you thinking of every night you jerk off in here? It's me, isn't it?"

His face was bright red. But his exposed chest was oh so wonderful. "Maybe."

"It's all right, Ben. I love that you do it thinking of me. I masturbate thinking of you."

"You do?"

"Yes, Ben. Women masturbate. I've been wanting to know how it would feel having that dick of yours deep inside me. Don't you?"

"Yes. But I'm too big."

"How do you know?"

"It just is."

"Ben. You know nothing. Let's find out, shall we? But Ben, one thing."

"Yes?"

"This isn't a relationship. We aren't dating. We're going to have lots of sex, but when it's time, when you find your feet and the strength to leave, you have to leave. There is no love here. Not the relationship kind. This is two good friends helping each other out. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Don't answer so quickly. Think about it. You're going to have feelings. Raw ones. You need to fight that. I'm single and always will be, honey. There will be another Ben for me in the not-so-distant future. I'm here for you now, Ben. But one day soon, we part ways. Okay?"

I watched him consider my words. I saw hurt, confusion, and then understanding cross his face. "I can try, Chastity."

"That's the perfect answer. Now pull back those sheets and let me see it."

He did. His face red with embarrassment. When it was finally revealed I was in awe. It was the largest and most gorgeous cock I had ever seen. It was an uncircumcised monster. Smooth and glorious. His head was slick with precum. I walked closer and sat on the bed and looked him in the eye.

"Your cock is beautiful, Ben. Beautiful. Never be ashamed of it. Hold on one second."

I had a thought and rushed to my bedroom and pulled out my secret box from under my bed. I rummaged through it and pulled out my largest dildo. I ran back to Ben and sat down, brandishing the thing.

"See this?"

His eyes were round, staring at it, and he nodded.

"This is nine inches and almost as wide as your cock, Ben. This thing has been in my pussy and ass. I love it."

"Your ass?"

"Yes. Your cock is only a little larger. I promise you that thing is going to rock my world. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Ben, look at me."

He did.

"You're a good friend. I want to be your friend with benefits. Enjoy this. Relax and enjoy it. I want this probably more than you. This body of mine is yours to play with. Pleasure me and I will pleasure you as only two good friends can. Okay?"

He nodded and looked eager.

"Excellent. Now how about a nice blow job to start?"

He nodded more eagerly.

I smiled and crawled up the bed between his legs. I pushed his thighs apart and then reached out and took his hard cock in my hand. My fingers didn't touch, and I grinned. "Oh Ben. This is going to make me so happy! You have no idea!" I noticed he had manscaped down there. It made his cock seem that much larger.

I looked up at him and he was staring intently, hope exposed across his features. Now that he was fed and nourished the colour had come back to his face. He looked healthy and fit. His blond hair had been growing back in and one night we had dyed it back to its natural colour. He didn't have to hide anymore. He only needed a tan now and he could be Rocky from the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Jesus, he made me wet just looking at him. He was a perfect specimen of a man.

I tilted his heavy cock toward my mouth and slowly forced it past my lips and managed to barely get the head into my stretched mouth. I fucking loved it. Instantly, his manly taste filled my mouth, and I slobbered. I sucked up the liquid and popped him free to look up and see the awe on his face.

"It's really big, I'm not gonna lie. Give me time."

I sucked him back in and forced more of his length into my mouth. It was so fucking huge. I wanted more. I popped him free and started to lick his cock all over, wetting it. I spat on it and stroked it in, enjoying his deep moans. Ben was vocal, and I loved it. Back in my mouth it went and this time I managed to sink four inches into my mouth. That was going to be it for me. I physically couldn't take more. Now that I knew my limit, I went to town on it. I couldn't lick it and suck it enough. I descended to his balls and washed them. Ben was making all sorts of noises now.

I had him back in my mouth and stroked what remained outside with my slick spit. I sped up and Ben went rigid. That was my only warning before he came violently into my mouth. His jets of cum hit my throat like a water cannon. It had nowhere to go except down my unready throat and unfortunately, into my sinus cavities. Cum shot out of my nose. In a panic, I popped him free and started coughing. I held on to him, and he kept spurting massive quantities of cum. It shouldn't be possible. Ben was Peter North. It was unbelievable. I loved it!

Ben was apologising and tried to move away, but I gripped him tighter and continued to cough to clear my lungs of man spunk. It burned, of course. All cum burns slightly. Unfortunately, it really burns the sinus cavities. I snorted air out my nose and watched in fascination as I came man spunk out my nose.

The giggles hit me, and I think that saved Ben from a night of horror. I coughed, giggled, and blew my nose all at the same time. Finally, I got control over everything and looked up to see the horror on Ben's face. His cock was rapidly shrinking and as it did, cum poured out.

"Fuck Ben, that was memorable. I'm never going to forget this." He took my words the wrong way until I took his cock back in my mouth and swallowed what would be a normal load for a guy. For him, it was spillage. I searched for and found the rest of his cum and devoured it. I craved cum and his was particularly yummy to me. When I couldn't find any more, I slid my naked body up his, relishing the feeling of my breasts sliding in our combined, slick sweat, and found his mouth.

When he kissed me back with equal passion, despite my mouth still full of his cum, I almost swooned. He kissed so gently and with such passion. Here was a man who knew his own strength and exactly how to wield it. He was perfect.

Sometime later, we broke for air.

"Good friends, Ben. I already know, even ten years from now, I'm gonna need this again. And again."

"I don't understand. That looked horrible!"

"You don't know me fully yet, Ben. That was amazing. You've probably ruined other men for me. Was it good for you, though?"

"Um, yeah, of course. How do you describe the worst blow job of your life?"

I looked at him in confusion. Was he critiquing me?

"Fantastic!" he exclaimed and started laughing. It took me a moment, but once I realised I was seeing him genuinely happy and relaxed for the first time, I joined him. "But that was fantastic, Chastity. Thank you."

"Do you know your way around a pussy, Ben?"

"No. Not really."

"Good. I love to teach."

With that, I crawled off him and lay beside him against the headboard, with my legs spread. "Get between my legs and get ready to take notes. Female Biology 101 is about to start. God, I love teaching this class..."

Ben turned out to be a star pupil. His desire and hunger made up for a lack of experience. He gave me a stunning orgasm. While sucking on my clit, he managed to get two of his thick and long fingers deep inside me and made me see stars. I gushed about how great it had been and he finally believed me and beamed at me. I made him do it again. He was better the second time. When I introduced him to rimming me, he dove in. His big strong hands parted my ass cheeks and his tongue burrowed into amazing depths in my ass. I came again, this time splashing his face with my fluids when I came. It was powerful, and I lay shaking for quite some time while he stroked and massaged my body. For a virgin, Ben was spectacular.

We broke for water, standing together in the kitchen, reeking of cum and pussy, and laughing. I felt so safe with him. My heart skipped a beat and then swelled. When I recognised the signs, my laughter faded. Ben noticed, but I managed to divert his attention by dropping to my knees and getting him hard again in my mouth.

Later, we lay in bed. We were kissing and practicing the foreplay lesson. He was really good. I loved how his hard muscles felt against my skin. I couldn't stop touching his abs. They were amazing. We were about to make love for the first time, and I was building him up. He was nervous. I thought it was about his size, but unfortunately it was something else.

"You're not on the pill, Chastity. I've never seen you take any medicine."

"I know. Don't worry about it."

"Don't worry about it? What if I get you pregnant?"

"You won't."

"But what if I do? And how can you know you won't?"

I hated this part. It always happens. "I can't get pregnant, Ben."

"What? Why?"

"I'm barren, Ben. I found out shortly after my father passed."

Ben went silent. I knew this drama. I knew how it ended. I'd had this conversation far too many times in the past.

"You want children, don't you, Ben?"

"Yes. Of course."

Of course he did. That's why people fucked, wasn't it? To procreate. For me, it was purely for pleasure. It was all it could ever be. The feeling I had felt in my heart in the kitchen stuttered and faded. I sighed into his chest. "So we can fuck, Ben. Without any worry about knocking me up. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry, Chastity."

The words meant well, but I hated them. I hated people being sorry for me being barren. My hand snaked down to his monster and stroked it, and I said the words. "It's okay." It wasn't. "It's not your fault." It wasn't. "It was meant to be." Another lie. Life had fucked me.

I raised my head and kissed him. "I'm going to be on top for this. I need to control it. So lie back and enjoy yourself. I know I will."

Ben grinned at me, any of his thoughts or worries about me being barren forgotten, and then lifted me. His strength was unbelievable and made me so very wet and horny. I weighed nothing in his arms, and I revelled in it. He placed me gently on top of him, and I found his mouth.

"I love how you don't mind the taste of your own cum."

Ben smiled. "Why would I? It's me, isn't it?"

"Fuck, you're perfect, Ben. I'm going to fuck you now. Ready?"

He nodded.

I got up and squatted over him, my legs spread and exposing everything. I found his cock, hard and ready, and ran his cockhead through my folds to wet it. It didn't take much; I was dripping already. Ben's eyes were glued like mine to the sight. I let my weight press down and pushed his cockhead into my vagina. His girth stretched me tight, and I sucked in a breath. He was so big.

"This is going to take a bit." I declared and lifted up. I pressed down again, this time taking a little bit more inside me. I could see my vagina gripping him tightly and when I pull back up, it clung to him and stretched obscenely. I fucking loved it. My subconscious was cheering me on and holding up score cards with perfect tens. Down again and this time I managed three inches. I stopped there, squatting over Ben, and grinned at him.

"It's going in one way or another!"

He had a look of awe on his face. "It already feels amazing. So hot and wet! It's all I can do not to thrust into you!"

"Don't do that!" I warned. "You would split me in half. I just need to get adjusted. There, much better. Down I go!"

I sank another inch into me and stopped again. My legs started to shake with the effort, and Ben surprised me yet again. He grabbed my ass and took all my weight. I was suspended in the air with his cock jammed inside me. I gasped at the incredibly erotic position I found myself in. It reached some carnal spark inside me and ignited it.

"Oh my God, Ben. You're amazing. Lower me! A little more! Yes! Like that. Now back up!" I groaned the deepest groan of my life. I had never been so filled and so controlled at the same time. It was my darkest fantasy come to life, and I was only just discovering it. "Deeper!"

Slowly, I descended and then rose up. Over and over, and before I knew it, I was lying on his chest, panting with exertion, with all ten inches of Ben's cock buried deep inside me. He was pressed against my cervix, and I loved it.

Ben was shaking.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm going to cum. You have no idea how good this feels, Chastity."

I kissed him fervently. "Oh cum, Ben! Don't hold back!" I started to rock on him, driving his cock in and out in small amounts. I was so filled with him, and he stretched me so much I felt I might tear down there. But I loved it.

A few seconds later, Ben erupted inside me. Despite the power of the orgasm, he didn't crush me in his arms, but he held me tight. His cum had almost nowhere to go inside me. What it did do was lubricate me perfectly, and I found I could move him inside me so much easier. I rose up and fucked him. Ben kept coming, and I didn't stop. He was crying out my name and holding my waist and helping me move. His monster cock assaulted my vaginal walls and touched every single square inch of me.

I came.

Two simple words that cannot possibly describe what truly happened, but they're all I have.

I came.

And came.

And came.

And I collapsed a blubbering mess of tears of joy and who knows what else. Cum was still coming out my nose. I knew nothing for a time, and then I woke being held by Ben in my shower. Warm water cascaded over us, and I felt completely right with the world.

He kissed me, and in that moment, I loved him with all my heart.

He thanked me. I couldn't respond.

That's why, ladies and gentlemen, size matters.

* * *

It took some time, but I found his father. He had a right to know how his son was doing and where he was. I invited him to my place and when Ben came home that evening; I left them alone to talk. Afterward, his father hugged me and cried a little. Like father, like son. They were both two very caring people who wore their hearts on their sleeves. I adored them both.

Estcher
Estcher
1,746 Followers