Chastity Chronicles Pt. 03

Story Info
Chastity must save a young artist from harm.
8.7k words
4.73
2.7k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

Welcome to part three of the Chastity Chronicles. These short stories will follow a forty-year-old woman as she discovers her true sexuality. They are an exploration of complete freedom of embracing sex in all its many forms.

These templated stories are going to be wild, completely unrealistic, flights of fancy, but a fun journey. This third story follows Chastity's third student. A young artist's life is threatened by those who would steal from his talent.

But Chastity is a pro in the art world. The thieves don't stand a chance.

Sure hope you enjoy.

Love,

Lana Ocean (Estcher)

Content: Not much sex at all, actually. Sorry. It just didn't fit. But, but wait! There's innuendo!

P.S.: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. All fictional characters engaged in sexual acts are eighteen or over.

Portrait of the Artist as a Broken Man

My name is Chastity. I'm forty-years-old, fit, good-looking, a red-head, and I have an insatiable desire to bed young men and teach them the ways around a woman's body. So far, and I freely admit it, at this point in time I had only experienced two students. A virgin eighteen-year-old skinny boy from my condominium called Petey, and an extremely hung young man named Ben.

The troubles with Ben were beyond sad. But it led me to an art gala in my shitty little city I'll call Centreville, USA. There I saw the art of a young man named Billy. I had the magazine to which I am the senior editor and part owner contact him and arrange a meeting. One of my talents—and there are many!—is discovering new rising artists. Hee. Billy had the talent. Then he ghosted me for a month.

Then he called me out of the blue. It was a strange and disturbing call. He told me the last month had been a blur, and he was awake and staring at paintings he had made. Paintings he didn't recall making.

He asked for help and told me where he thought he was.

So I called Ben and asked for his help. I needed his strength.

It all started like this.

* * *

"Ben! Why'd you bring your dad?" I glared in through the open passenger window, past Ben's dad, to Ben sitting in the driver's seat of his dad's car. "Hi, Adam." I nodded at Ben's dad.

"Because he wouldn't let me come alone, that's why."

"So you drag Commissioner Gordon into this?"

Adam looked confused. Ben smirked. "It's not like that. Dad's going to stay with the car while we go in and get this Billy kid out."

"He's not a kid. He's the same age as you, kid."

Adam snorted. "I see why you like her."

"Not helping, dad. Stop fighting with me and get in."

"In the back seat?"

"Yeah, there's no room up front. It's filled with responsible adults."

I grinned at him and opened the back door. I slid in and buckled up. I was dressed in black jeans with a black tee-shirt. I was totally ninja'd out. A ninja with shockingly beautiful, natural red hair, of course.

"This is a bad area of town we're going to," said Ben, looking into the rear-view mirror at me.

"Is it? That doesn't change anything. Billy needs our help. So let's go get him."

Ben pulled away from my condominium building and entered the traffic. "Tell me what he said again?"

"He called my number. He said they were looking for him."

"Who's they?"

"I asked, he didn't say. He said he had woken up, surrounded by paint and paintings he had done, but didn't remember painting them. He didn't remember the past month."

Adam looked at his son. "Sounds like he was drugged."

"Maybe, dad. Hard to say. Maybe he's a drug addict. Sounds like paranoia to me, thinking people are after you. We don't know anything about this kid. There were lots like him on the streets."

I saw Adam look away. He still felt guilty about what he had allowed to happen to his son. I was annoyed at Adam, too. But he took Ben back and kicked out his asshole wife. So that was a big plus on his side.

"We don't know anything do we?" I said. "So we find out. We go get him and take him somewhere safe."

"Your condo."

"Of course, to my condo. It's safe."

We drove in silence and then got on the highway and crossed the river to the seedier North side of town. It seemed darker here. The buildings more run down. Vacancy signs were everywhere, and bad-looking people hung out on corners under dim streetlights. I would have felt nervous if it wasn't for the two men in the front seat. Ben was crazy strong. His dad was surely the same. Which had me thinking.

"Say, Adam, how much does Ben take after you?"

"Chastity!" growled Ben.

"No seriously, he mentioned genetics to me once. I was wondering just how far that extends. Extension being the optimum word here."

Adam looked at Ben. "What's she talking about, son?"

"Nothing, dad. Ignore her. She's all looks and no brains. Stop it, Chastity."

I sat back and frowned. I needed to know. Ben glared at me in the rear-view and I stuck out my tongue at him. I would find out. I always do.

Soon we entered a warehouse district by the river. It smelled. Really bad. Like dead fish and worse. I should have worn a ninja mask. I would look pretty hot with a ninja mask. And with those shooty stars.

"Ben, did you bring any shooty stars?"

Adam looked at his son again. He did that a lot.

"No, I did not bring any shooty stars. No one has those."

"The batman did."

"Those were batarangs."

"Oh, right."

Ben parked more or less in the centre of the long row of warehouses. He looked around, which was difficult. There were no streetlights here. The only illumination was from the little lights above entranceways.

"We should have come during the day," muttered Ben.

"No!" I said. "He asked for our help now! Time is of the essence!"

Ben sighed. "Okay, Chastity, you stay here. Dad and I will check out a few buildings. See if we can figure something out. I won't lie, this won't be easy. We might not find him. Heck, he might not even be here."

"No, I'm coming too."

"No, you are not."

I opened my door and got out and slammed my door to emphasise my independence. I could hear a muffled "goddammit" from inside the car and smirked.

"Jesus, son, she's perfect for you. Why'd you let her go?"

"I didn't. No use fighting her. She always gets her way. Let's go."

Adam stepped out and right into my hug. I squeezed him hard and felt the hard muscles under his hoody. I was so tempting to check out his junk, but there was no way I could explain that. So, I pressed my body against his a little harder, hoping for a quick rise, if you know what I mean.

"Chastity. Stop."

I looked over at Ben on the other side of the car. He was glaring at me.

I let go of Adam and he looked at me a little surprised. "Good to see you again, Adam. How are things at home?"

"Better. With her gone, it's like a breath of fresh air has gone through the house. I feel lighter if that makes sense."

"It does. She was a heavy weight on anybody's life. I'm happy for you both."

"Thanks, Chastity."

Ben had come around to join us. "Where do you want to start?"

I looked around. The warehouses all looked the same. "Well, he said he was in a loft. So split up and look around?"

"You never split up the party," declared Ben.

"True. Okay, let's check this one right in front of us."

We approached the door and found it was locked. I looked up at the sign above the door. It was some shipping company I didn't know. Under the company name, it identified an LLC. I didn't recognise it.

"Anyone know that LLC?" I asked.

"What's an LLC?" asked Ben.

"Limited Liability Company. It protects the owners from personal responsibility. You can sue the LLC but not the owner of the LLC. It's common business practice," answered his dad.

"I don't know this one," I said. "Let's go that way and check more. I might recognise one that's tied to the art world. How's that sound to you guys?"

Ben shrugged. "A good a plan as any."

"Thanks, batman. Those are strong words of encouragement."

Adam looked back and forth at us. "Jesus. Let's go. I know I'm gonna regret this."

I giggled and danced up to Adam and took his arm and gave it a squeeze. Hmm, firm hard biceps, just like Ben. "Maybe you're the batman and Ben is the little bird."

"Little bird?"

"Yeah, maybe he has a little bird, and you have a big bird?"

"CHASTITY!" complained Ben.

"I think you two still have stuff to work out. Maybe I should stay in the car," said Adam.

"Nonsense. Ben is happy with what's her name with the small tits."

Adam snorted. "Come on, little lady. Let's find this Billy fellow."

The next warehouse had another LLC I didn't recognise. And the next. And the next. When we ran out of warehouses we returned to the car and headed the other way. That's when I noticed one warehouse had a light on inside, up near the roof, and I pointed it out.

"Look, that one has a light on way up high. That could be the loft Billy spoke about."

Ben nodded. "Looks promising. Come on."

At the door to the warehouse, I looked at the LLC. It read 'LLC Carl Benoit Enterprises' and a bad feeling went through me. I knew a Carl. The asshat that had organised the gala had been called Carl. This had to be the right warehouse, but seeing Carl's name on the sign meant he might be involved with Billy in a bad way.

"Look Ben. The LLC is Carl Benoit Enterprises. That's the first name of the guy who organised the gala."

"He sure was. Same guy you think?"

Adam had pulled out his phone and held it up to us. The screen showed a picture of the same Carl. His name was Carl Benoit. "Same guy?"

"Yup," Ben and I both said at the same time. I smiled at him.

Ben checked the door and found it locked. It was a heavy steel door and needed a key. Ben stepped back and looked around. "Lots of cameras here."

Adam was looking too. "The ones pointing this way don't have any power, it looks like."

"Weird," said Ben. "But you're right."

I looked and saw what they were talking about. The cameras looked dead. I wondered why that would be and understood at once. "They're hiding something, aren't they?"

Ben shrugged. "Hard to say. Looks like it. But I think we've found where Billy might be. I'll check around the building and see if there's another way inside. Dad, stay here with Chastity. Chastity, behave."

"I always behave."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, I do."

Adam made a noise. "Who's eighteen and who's forty?"

"Ben! You told him my age?"

"Yeah."

"You NEVER do that! Shame!"

Ben shook his head and walked away to circle the building.

We stood in silence for a time. Finally, Adam spoke to me.

"How are you, Chastity, really?"

"Been better. How's work?"

"I got promoted a month ago. Came out of the blue. With a nice increase in salary."

"You work for Sandra's dad, right?"

"Yup."

"Huh."

We stood in silence until Adam spoke again.

"Why'd you dump him?"

I looked at Adam for a moment. He didn't look angry. He looked like he simply didn't understand. Or maybe he did, but wanted to understand it better. "I didn't dump him, Adam. I let him go. I'm forty, as you unfortunately know, and he's eighteen. I helped him find his feet and once he had, I let him go. It's really that simple. Would you rather I stay with him, despite our age difference? I'm more your age than his."

Adam looked at his feet. "No, honestly, I'm glad you did. I was getting worried about you two, to be honest. You broke his heart, though."

I looked away. My heart had broken, too. But I was past that now. Wasn't I?

"But Chastity, you fixed my boy. I can't thank you enough. You did what I couldn't do as his father. You took him off the streets I allowed him to live on. Sorted things out with his mother. And the Sandra crap. I'm kind of in awe of you. And you're gorgeous. Strange as fuck, but gorgeous."

I wiped my eyes quickly and looked back at him. He seemed sincere. "He has that reporter gal now. She's only a few years older than him. He has college ahead of him. He's doing great now. We're just friends. Good friends and we always will be. I'm happy for him. And thanks for the compliment."

He just nodded and seemed content.

"How did your wife believe those lies? I have to ask. Sandra said Ben had a small dick. That was clearly a lie. She had to know what Ben carries around. She washed him as a child."

"Ah, <cough> true."

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Ben from behind me.

It made me jump and then I realised I had squealed out loud.

I looked at Adam and he was staring at me. "Sorry," I muttered to him. I turned to Ben. "So?"

"Nothing. It's locked up tight."

"So, what do we do?"

"Call the police. Tell them about the phone call and that you suspect he might be inside."

I looked back at Adam, and he nodded.

"In the movies, we would break in and rescue the hostage," I said.

"Yeah, but this is reality," said Ben. "I'm going into law enforcement. I won't be if I get busted for a B&E."

I sighed and pulled out my phone. I looked at both men and they nodded. I dialled 9-1-1 and waited until it was picked up.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" asked a female voice.

"Hi, I'm standing outside a warehouse on the North side. I have reasons to believe a young man is being held against his will inside..."

Thirty minutes later, we were standing together surrounded by three cop cars, their lights flashing. Six cops were standing with us, and we were waiting. Waiting for Carl Benoit to arrive to open the door and let them in. They had pounded on the door, but no one had answered. They said they couldn't break in without cause and needed the owner to open it up.

We watched as an expensive car I didn't recognise pulled up. From the back, the door opened, and Carl Benoit came out. He looked at all the police cars and lights and we could see him grimace. Another man emerged from the other side. He looked lawyer-y to me with that slimy, smarmy look.

They walked over and the police sergeant near me intercepted him.

"Sorry Mr Benoit. I'm Sergeant John Clarke. We received a call that there might be someone inside your warehouse being held against their will. We would like to enter and investigate."

The lawyer stepped forward. "Mr Benoit would like to assure you that this is not the case. We don't know who told these lies to you, but I assure you there is no one inside being held against their will."

"Nonetheless, we would like to go inside and verify that."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible. The inside of the warehouse contains many priceless works of art. My client cannot risk damage to that art. You'll need a warrant."

"Or probable cause," declared Ben.

The sergeant and the lawyer looked at Ben.

"Chastity received a call from inside that warehouse, we think. That person said they were drugged and held there for a month."

The lawyer smiled at Ben. I saw Carl smirking in the corner of my eye. "You think? Even if this were true, you have no evidence the call came from inside this warehouse."

Ben looked angry, and then I saw his eyes light up. "Chastity! Show me your phone!"

I unlocked it and handed it to him. He went into the phone app and scrolled, and then held it up to me. "Was this the call from Billy?"

I saw Carl flinch at the name. I glanced at the number. "Yup. That's it."

Ben held the phone up to the sergeant and the lawyer. "Is this the number of the warehouse?"

The lawyer looked crestfallen. He looked at Carl for a moment as if to say he was sorry and then turned to the sergeant. "Yes."

The sergeant grinned and held out his hand. The lawyer dropped a large ring of keys into his hand.

"The large one with the black ring," he said.

The sergeant found the key and called over one of his cops who took it and opened the door.

"Everyone stays here. Bill, Dave, with me. Rob keep an eye on everyone. No one leaves. Come on!"

The sergeant and two others entered the building. Lights turned on and we heard nothing else. A light turned on upstairs somewhere and then the radios on the cops near us blared.

"Call an ambulance. We have one male, comatose, unresponsive. Send for crime scene investigators. Detain Mr Benoit."

Carl looked frightened. His lawyer stepped between him and the police who were now looking at Carl like a piece of dirt.

The lawyer held up a hand. "There's no need to detain my client. He's an upstanding man in the community with no priors. This is his warehouse, but he has no knowledge of whatever is going on there."

"Step aside or you will be charged with obstruction," growled a cop.

The lawyer sighed and stepped aside.

"John!" declared Carl. "Do something! This is not what it looks like! Billy was..."

"Carl!" interrupted his lawyer. "Shut up! I'll see you at the station. Say nothing more. Nothing! Do you understand?"

The cop had pulled out handcuffs. "Turn around with your hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent..."

I hugged Ben and then kissed him hard. As soon as our lips met, I needed him. I couldn't stop kissing him. Finally, he pushed me away. "Stop, Chastity. This is not the place."

I nodded and let him go, suddenly wishing I hadn't done that.

I looked at Adam and he looked concerned. I didn't blame him.

Carl was placed in a police car and after I asked why they didn't take him away Ben told me they were waiting to see what else they found inside. He would be charged at the station and wanted to make sure they had everything. My Ben was going to be great in law enforcement.

One of the cops took a picture of my phone displaying the warehouse phone number.

The ambulance arrived with lights and noise and a gurney was rushed inside. I worried about Billy and worried more when he was carted out in the gurney. He didn't look good. One of the ambulance guys was talking rapidly to the sergeant who walked beside the rushing attendants.

"Fentanyl overdose. We think we got him in time with naloxone. He likely won't be responsive for a few days. Severe dehydration and malnourishment. Signs of beatings and a more recent one that's left severe bruising and a concussion. We'll radio in his room to the station once we process him."

The sergeant stopped following them. "Thanks, guys. Good work." He turned and looked at us and walked over.

"Miss...?"

"Chastity," I said.

"Chastity, right? You were right. There were signs of restraints. A dirty mattress on the floor, a bucket full of waste. It was pretty horrendous up there. He was drugged. Looks like too much this time, probably due to his weakened state. He was beaten routinely, but someone really laid into him recently. Probably around the time he managed to call you from an office phone. The office window was smashed in, and the kid had fresh lacerations consistent with breaking glass. We got to him in time, we think. He owes his life to you three. What's your relationship with him? Billy, right?"

I nodded. "I met him briefly at the art gala last month. I work for a magazine on the East coast. I asked them to have him contact me. I find rising new artists and help them wade through that world and find success. He ghosted me until this evening. Called me and said he was being held by somebody and he was in a warehouse loft somewhere."

"And how did you find this place?"

Ben answered. "By luck, really. We knew it was a warehouse, and that's all. We looked around here and saw this building was owned by Carl Benoit."

"And how did that help?"

"Carl Benoit was the gala organiser where Chastity met Billy."

"I see. Well, you've been a huge help here. Billy owes you his life. Talk to my officer here and give him your details, please. We'll have more questions for you later. Okay?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers