Chastity Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up, you need to be presentable," warned him Luke.

Paul checked the time and noticed he had only twenty minutes to get ready. He took his purse and did his best to do his make-up, even though it was a hard task using only the basic kit he had at hand. He couldn't even straighten his hair, so he just brushed it with the hotel's comb until they weren't a mess anymore. Then he asked Luke to help him wear the corset and he put on the spare stockings Julia had given him. As for the panties, they were too damaged, so he had to do without them.

He checked the dress and saw it was full of sperm. He went back to the bathroom and tried to wash it away. The result wasn't perfect, but it could go. He had just put on his heels and hair bow when someone knocked on the door.

"She's here," said Luke, looking scared for the first time.

He opened the door and let Anne come inside. She was a beautiful woman in her early forties, who literally emanated authority from her body. She was wearing a dark blue pantsuit and shiny stiletto heels that enhanced her slim body. Her pretty face, framed by brown silky hair, looked deadly serious.

"Lower your pants," she ordered.

Luke obeyed at once and stood perfectly still as she took his chastity cage from the night table and locked it back up. After seven orgasms in only a few hours, even the man's massive cock looked quite flaccid. As for Paul, he stood quietly at the opposite side of the room and kept staring at the floor.

"I'd take you home, sweetie, but Julia wants you to take the bus," said Anne, giving him a single bus ticket.

"Thank you, mistress," said Paul, bowing his head.

He followed them to the lobby, where they separated. Anne and Luke went to the parking lot, taking their cars, while he had to walk to the nearest bus stop. Being in that slutty outfit in the morning was much worse than wearing it in the evening, but he tried to ignore all the people staring at him. As he waited patiently for the bus to arrive, he couldn't help but wonder what his mistress had still in store for him.


12