Chastized and Pegged

Story Info
Locked up and pegged to an explosive orgasm.
818 words
4.18
90.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a subtle click, the lock snapped shut, fastening the chastity cage onto my deflated penis. Its icy cold grip encased my manhood and left me feminized and emasculated. Megan slid the key onto a small silver chain and looped it around her neck, giving my cage a small pat afterwards. 'That's much better, all safely locked up. How long should we make it this time, two weeks?' she jokingly asked, as if I had a choice. She spun around to the dresser and opened up my panty drawer. 'Lacy black or ruffled red today?' she inquired.

'Uh... lacy black please,' I croaked shyly.

'Don't be bashful, you look gorgeous in these, especially with your little package all firmly caged up.' She tossed the panties to me and I slid them up over my clean shaven legs, covering my feminine bulge. It couldn't get more humiliating than this. Megan had reached over and picked up her strap on harness, buckling it around her legs.

'Already?' I asked sheepishly.

'Why not? Just because you can't use your cock doesn't mean I can't give you pleasure in other ways. This will just help cement your place as my little sissy.' She pulled out a large, black dildo and fastened it around her waist. Coming down to give me a quick kiss, she guided my head to her cock. 'Come on, open up. Let's see how well you can suck this.' I quickly complied and opened my lips greedily, taking her length down my throat. It felt so wrong yet so right. This is what I was meant to do, who I was meant to be. I moved my head back and forth, feeling my cock squeeze in it's cage, all to no avail.

Megan guided my head back and forth, whispering words of praise while she admired my work. I was enjoying myself, developing a rhythm, and just letting all thoughts dissipate, focusing only on the task at hand. After a few blissful minutes she pulled out, and gave me another passionate kiss. 'That's a good puppy. Always willing to serve. Let me get into something more proper before I fuck you senseless.'

My cock was oozing as I waited, leaking clear precum through the bars of the cage. It was locked tightly, and the key firmly around her neck, my mistress's neck. I could see it glinting in the light, taunting me as she lubed up the thick, black strap on attached to her waist. She looked stunning, wearing an inky black leather corset, silky pantyhose, and a lacy black bra. I pawed at my cock helplessly, trying to release some of the pressure but it was hopeless, just eliciting a pitiful laugh. 'Don't think you can get out of your cage,' Megan tauntingly remarked. I whined in futility, resigned to my place as her toy. She stepped towards me, rubbing her thick cock, teasing it's head. 'Ass up,' she said, slapping my thigh playfully.

I hurriedly turned over, not wanting to upset my beautiful Miss. She reached her hand forward between my legs and teased my locked cock. I shivered as she slid her finger around in the dripping precum before sliding it into my mouth. 'So wet for me, aren't you desperate today. Maybe you'll actually cum like you're supposed to,' she whispered softly in my ear. She toyed with my hole, rubbing the head of her cock around, pressing it in slightly.

Slowly, she inched forward, spreading my rosebud and eliciting a gasp, giving way to a moan of pleasure. She started moving her hips, gently at first but gaining speed and rhythm. My mind was blank, as she filled me up with her girthy cock, pressing against my swollen prostate. Just like the useless appendage it is, my cock bounced back and forth, continuing to leak, much to her chagrin. It served no purpose but to further my humiliation and cement my place as her slut, only able to cum through my ass.

She continued pressing into me, and I could feel the white hot building of orgasmic pleasure starting in my abdomen, spreading out across my body. I pushed back against her cock, taking it so willingly, wanting it to go deeper and harder. Without warning, it happened. I called out her name, moaning as she gave one final thrust. Spurts of thick, hot cum erupted out of my cock and dripped down the cage. She pulled out, leaving me gaping, aching to go again. Rubbing my cage to collect the dripping cum, she pulled my head back and tipped it down my throat. 'Good Puppy, you did come for me. I'll be ordering that smaller cage we talked about since it seems like someone doesn't need to be unlocked anymore.' With that, she gave my cage a sultry lick and retreated off to the bathroom, leaving me a panting mess on the bed.