Chat Room Hookup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers

I was disappointed because I wanted to taste is all but I just couldn't keep up with the flow. He must not have had an orgasm for a while because he kept shooting wad after wad. I was gagging on it as he kept shooting his salty semen. I wasn't prepared for so much sperm. I tried the best I could but there was so much cum flooding my mouth I just couldn't swallow it all. He pulled out to let me catch my breath for a second, shooting cum onto my face and hair before stuffing it back into my mouth again. Finally, he stopped shooting and only drops were coming out of his cock now. I was able to suck the last of his sperm and swallow it as his dick began to soften. He withdrew from my mouth but I was able to squeeze a few more drops out and licked them off the tip of his cock. Some cum had dripped down his shaft and over his balls and I eagerly licked him clean; carefully covering his balls with my lips and tongue to make sure I didn't miss a drop.

Paul then withdrew his cock from my ass and some cum leaked out. I looked up at both men with cum all over my face. I licked my lips and wiped my face with my finger then sucked the cum off my finger.

"That was the best blow job I've ever had Paul. Thanks for inviting me to share your slut with you. It's been a while for me and I needed it."

"You're welcome buddy. If you thought he gives a great blow job, wait until you fuck his ass."

They were talking about me like I had no say in what happens next but in reality I guess I didn't. I was hot, horny and a little drunk. I had given myself to Paul the night before and now I had done it again. I gave control to Paul and I loved it. I loved servicing two men so why would I stop now? Deep down I knew I was being set up when I first saw Don in the bar. For some reason, I didn't want to admit it. Maybe subconsciously I wanted to service them both or pretending I didn't realize it was the only way to let it happen. I do know I felt more free than I have in a while. Maybe I was going through midlife crisis and needed to get it out of my system. I liked whatever was going on and I was just going to enjoy it while it lasted.By embracing my submissive side, I was allowing myself to enjoy my pent up need to suck a dick and let someone use my ass for their pleasure but I also did it because I got pleasure out of it too. It was the combination of nerves and pleasure that was exciting; that rush of adrenaline. It was dangerous, naughty and certainly out of the ordinary, at least for me.

I returned to the bar for more drinks as the guys took turns cleaning up but they wanted me to leave the cum on my face, ass and legs. They said it made me look like their little "cumslut." I made small talk with each of them individually while the other was away; talking like we were in the bar. I sat on the high bar stool showing off my long, lace covered legs. I would cross them, then uncross them, then cross them again just to draw the attention of the guys. I felt sexy and I wanted to tease them. I noticed their dicks starting to twitch again and intensified my teasing. I was sitting between them as I stood and pushed my chair away. I leaned against the bar so they had a good view of my ass. They both reached out to softly rub, grope and occasionally spank my buttocks. I let them fondle me as we drank. The way I was dressed and acted made me feel like a cheap hooker in a dive bar. Paul moved to sit on the edge of his barstool and pulled me to him with my back turned. I felt his naked manhood against my ass so I started to wiggle my butt, squeezing him with my ass cheeks and grinding against him. I felt his cock stir even more. He reached around to feel my nipples. We stayed like this for a while when Don asked for his turn so I started to grind my ass against him as he felt my lace covered body. His cock started to grow as Paul approached me from the front and started to fondle my body too. Don then stood and I was now sandwiched between the two of them again. They kept turning me, taking turns grinding against my ass. We were all getting hot as our foreplay was getting us ready for round two.

Both of their cocks were now hard again and pressing against my lace covered body. They were kissing my neck, sucking my nipples and groping me all over when I felt Paul's hands pressing on my shoulders. I looked deep into his eyes and he didn't have to say anything. I instinctively got down on my knees in front of both of my lovers; their hard dicks now staring me in the face. I reached out with both my hands to grasp them and began to stroke their hard ons. I felt a power over them while I obediently masturbated them. I may have been submissively on my knees but I controlled their pleasure. I alternately started to lick, kiss and mouth their balls as I jerked their cocks.

They towered over me as I pleasured them with my lips and tongue. Paul quietly encouraging me further, "that's it Jay, lick our balls. Your lips feel so good."

Don followed with his comments, "you've got me so hard Jay, please keep going."

I then used my lips to mouth their shafts from bottom to top, skipping the head, then working my way back down to their balls. I used my tongue to swirl around the heads of their dicks like an ice cream cone, then licking them all over like the ice cream was melting from the top. I treated their hard ons like my desert. I used my tongue to give each of their shafts long licks from the tip down to their balls and back again. When I wasn't sucking one of them, they were rubbing their hard ons all over my face, showing their dominance over me but I didn't mind. It only made me want their cocks that much more. I then wrapped my lips around each of them alternately letting them thrust their cocks between my lips, using my mouth and tongue to pleasure them. I worshipped the hard meat in my mouth. I couldn't get enough. At one point, they were both rubbing the dicks over my face while I tried to catch them with my mouth. I looked like a baby bird waiting for something to fill my mouth. I wanted them so badly; they were now teasing me. The tables had turned. They would hold my head still while they took turns fucking my mouth. Then pulling out to offer my services to their friend. They were truly sharing my services.

This went on for a while until Don said, "I think it's time that I got a piece of Jay's ass. I've been thinking about it all night."

Paul agreed, "you are going to love that tight ass of his. He really knows how to use it too."

Don grabbed the lube and lead me over to the bed. I got on the bed and bent over but Don wanted me on my back and I obeyed. He spread my legs and I pulled my knees up towards my chest offering myself to him. He pulled the g-string aside, exposing my asshole. He lubed his dick and placed it against my ass in preparation to penetrate me. I was able to see the concentration on his face as he carefully lined up his cock and began to push forward. His fat member stretched my asshole. I could see the look of pleasure on his face as the head entered. My tight ass gripping him as he pushed forward. His attention then turned to my face as he watched my expression as he pushed further into me. I winced in pain just a little. The look in his eyes clearly told me he was dominant over me and using my ass. There is something inherently submissive about letting another man fuck your ass. For the most part, you are the passive partner receiving a cock. I was also getting fucked by a second man that evening; being passed around like a whore. Paul was lightly stroking himself as his friend sodomized me. Don started to slowly fuck my ass, my legs now resting on his shoulders. I felt feminine getting fucked this way; my legs spread while dressed in lace allowing him to enter me. He was stroking my lace covered legs as he pressed deeper.

"You were right Paul, Jay does have a nice tight ass; even after you've already fucked him." He looked straight into my eye and said, "I'm going to give your ass a good fucking, bitch."

Don began to fuck me harder and faster now just like he promised. Paul then climbed onto the bed to join us. He squatted over my face so I could lick his balls. He was rubbing his balls all over my face as I was getting fucked by Don's fat cock. I was lovingly lapping at his balls when Paul maneuvered his body when I realized he was trying to get me to lick his ass. I only swiped his ass a couple of times yesterday but I just wanted to please him so I began to flick my tongue over it. He moaned loudly as encouragement so I kept it up while Don's cock filled my ass. Licking a guys ass is even more submissive than giving him a blow job or bending over offering him your ass. I pulled his ass cheeks apart so I could lick him better while feeling myself being penetrated. Paul then moved to my side and fed me his dick. I turned my head to face him as he started to fuck my mouth. My tongue worked over the hard meat in my mouth as Don drilled my ass. Don began to rub my dick and balls through the g-string then he suddenly ripped it off me and began to run his hands over me. So many sensations were rippling through my body and mind. I had the pleasure of sucking on a cock as another fucked my ass, tasting one while feeling another rubbing against the inside of my bowels while hands roamed over my nipples and lace covered legs. Now my dick and balls were being stimulated. The room was filled with grunts, groans and moans as the guys used my body to pleasure themselves and now helping to stimulate me. I never realized how sensitive and erogenous my ass could be. I was loving being fucked as much as Don was enjoying fucking me.

Don looked up at Paul, "you really found a hot one here didn't you buddy. He's really enjoying himself. I bet he could take on more than two cocks."

"I told you he was a cumslut. He can't get enough."

Then Don shouted, "oh man, I'm going to cum."

He started fucking me harder and faster now. I wanted his cum in my ass. I wanted to please him. I was watching his face; it was one of the benefits of getting fucked in this position. It was such a turn on for me to watch the look of pleasure on his face as he lunged deep into my ass with his eyes closed, his chest expanding and contracting as his breathing got faster, biting his lower lip when the first wad of cum shot into my ass. He grunted loudly as more cum flowed into me. I wanted him to keep cumming but he didn't have as much as when he came in my mouth earlier and I was disappointed when he was done. He paused with his softening dick still in my ass, looking over me as he caught his breath but lightly stroking my cock. Paul was fucking my mouth still so I began to concentrate on his pleasure. Then I felt a sensation on my cock and realized that Don was now giving me a blow job. I was shocked but I was so hard and I had been building up a load of cum myself. Don then reached for the vibrator and worked it into my well fucked ass. Getting my ass fucked by a vibrator while giving and receiving a blow job was something I never, ever dreamed of but the triple sensations were driving me wild.

Paul was also surprised. "What the fuck Don. I had no idea you were a cocksucker."

Don never looked up from giving me a blow job as he plunged the vibrator in and out of my ass. His mouth and tongue worked me over as I tried to suck Paul but it was hard to concentrate on the dick in my mouth. This new triple pleasure of sucking and being sucked with the vibrations in my ass is indescribable. This whole evening was just one pleasurable stimulation after the other. The pressure was building in my balls. I was trying to hold off as long as I could; attempting to prolong the moment. Don then hit a spot in my ass with the vibrator that sent me over the edge..

I stopped sucking Paul's cock long enough to announce my impending orgasm. "Don, I'm going to cum. Oh I'm cumming OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH."

My balls began to unload sperm into Don's mouth and he didn't flinch when load after load flowed into his eager mouth. I didn't cum as much as he did earlier but I came close to it. I was being stimulated all night and it felt wonderful to release all that pressure. Paul was rubbing his cock against my lips and all over my face as I was recovering from my explosive orgasm. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath and regain my composure when I then turned my attention back to Paul.

I got up from the bed and lead Paul over to the love seat, bringing the lube with me. I sat him down; kneeling between his spread legs as I took him deep into my mouth again. I licked and sucked him for a few minutes before reaching for the lube, gathering some into my palms. I began to give Paul a slow, sensuous hand job; coating his shaft with lube as I nuzzled his balls.

"That feels great Jay. Don't stop."

My hands circled his hard on. I used my thumbs to put pressure on the base of his shaft, licking his balls as I stroked him. Don watched intently as I mastrubated his friend. Paul was squirming and moaning to my touch. I literally had him in the palm of my hands. I would slowly stroke him then pick up the pace before slowing down again. I would twist his cock with my lubed hands while looking him in the eyes. I was in control for the first time. I studied the look and feel of his shaft while I matrubated him; looking at each vein while admiring its length and thickness. I learned what strokes made Paul groan more than others. I teased every inch of him with my warm, slippery hands. I loved playing with his hard on and making him squirm with pleasure.

I stopped mastrubating his cock and stood before him. The look on his face told me he was wondering what was next. His dick stood straight in the air, shining from the lube. I then straddled him, pointing his hard on at my asshole. I looked directly at him as I lowered myself onto him, feeling him easily slide into my ass one more time. I teased him by only letting an inch or two into my ass at first.

"Tell me how much you want to fuck my ass Paul. I want to hear you beg for it"

"Oh Jay, you know how much I love your ass. I've fucked you twice already and I would love for you to let me fuck your nice, tight ass one more time. Please Jay, let me fuck your ass. I'll give you a good ass fucking if that's what you want."

"Yes Paul, that's what I want but this time I'm going to fuck you."

I then sat down and took his entire cock deep into my ass and I started to slowly fuck him. I controlled the pace. I would loosen my muscles to open my ass as I took him deep and then squeeze him tighter as I rose up and repeat the action again and again. We were both moaning. Don was hypnotized by our fucking but Paul and I barely noticed he was there as our eyes were locked on each other. I would sit down with him buried deep and then wiggle my ass, alternately squeezing and loosening my grip. Paul pulled down the top of the body stocking to suck on my nipples as I fucked him. I loved the pleasure of having my ass filled while my nipples were being stimulated by his tongue and mouth. It drove me wild as I began to fuck him faster. Paul then grabbed my ass while thrusting his hips in rhythm to my motions, spanking me at times. We were now fucking each other, grunting loudly, breathing heavy as his thighs slapped against my cheeks. I bounced as he thrust himself into me all the while looking deeply into each others eyes. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying getting fucked this hard. I wished it would go on all night but it wasn't meant to be.

He shouted his impending orgasm. "Oh Jay, I'm going to cum. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

He pushed himself up into me as I squeezed him tighter, letting him control the pace of his orgasm. I felt his sperm shoot deeply into my bowels as he drove short, deep strokes into my ass. He followed with some longer thrusts as his cock convulsed. He was emptying his balls and I wanted to drain every drop of sperm from him. His balls were now spent and he fell back onto the loveseat, with beads of sweat forming on his forehead attempting to catch his breath. I fell against his chest breathing heavily myself.

"Jay, that was the best piece of ass I've ever had. You're one hot little whore aren't you?"

"You made me a whore Paul. I only dreamed of doing something like this but you made it come true."

His cock eventually went soft and I climbed off of him as it slid out of me. We were all exhausted and finished our drinks before Paul and Don had to leave. I was disappointed this evenings adventure was over. The hours passed like minutes but we all had to get back to reality. The guys left as I was about to shower and get dressed leaving me to contemplate what had just occurred. I didn't know how I was going to go back to a normal life after enjoying this so much.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. The bodystocking was ripped in several places. There were runs in the stockings. My ass was irritated from getting fucked three times and my jaw was sore from all the cocksucking I just did. I was covered in cum, from my hair, face and chest; leaking from my ass and dripping down the back and sides of my legs. I really was a whore and proud of it.

Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers
12