Chav Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky snatched up the clothes she'd been wearing before the PJ's had appeared, a tight v-neck t-shirt, fake-fur lined boots, similarly fake-fur lined waistcoat and denim miniskirt.

Then she and Carol followed the Kelly to the ground floor, where Kelly was set upon by another two of the gang and dragged to the carpet, four of them surrounding her, molesting her prodding and poking her nakedness. She was obviously in for a hard time.

Becky and Carol however, had been marched onward to the dining room where Emma was also getting dressed though slowly and with obvious difficulty. Probably due to the drugs and that someone had taped her arms and legs together.

She tugged on her jeans and pink trainers, doing an unconscious little hip dance to draw the creases out of the denim so the fabric was flush to her ass and thighs, then shrugged on the blue and pink hoodie over her bra.

They'd been given their instructions, led to a car which a Razor had started up and then they were on their way. So at the moment they were faring better than Kelly and the other girls in the house.

Of course, in a half hour it might be a whole different story. She could be a in a world or trouble. She could even be dead.

Still, all her life Becky had been learning to play with whatever hand she was dealt with and so far she was still here, still in one piece, still relatively healthy. This was just another one of those times.

She thought back over their 'briefing'. Something about a house and a bag that needed removing from the spare bedroom. Easy enough.

Unfortunately, the house belonged to Barry Mather, a drug dealer and loan shark from another nearby Estate that was somehow connected with Emma McDonald.

Becky turned to the brunette teenager, sat quiet and subdued beside her and looked at her. She seemed to be past the worse of the drugs that had been administered to her but still a little queasy, a touch green around the gills.

"So, is this all about you? How come?" Becky asked after a moment's uncertainty.

She had to be careful, there was still a Razor driving the car after all.

"It isn't really. My fella's Barry Mather's older brother." Emma replied heavily.

"This dealer we're going to rip off? Fuck!"

"He's wanted to shag me for ages but he wouldn't go against my Ray. I s'ppose these guys heard about it somehow and want to use me as a distraction."

"What, so you come on to him and while he's fucking you I'm stealing this bag thing?" Becky asked.

Emma just shrugged.

"Well and truly fucks me up too." She added with a sigh.

"Why? It's only a shag! From the sounds of it you were getting it pretty hard at the party anyway?!"

"Because, once he gets to have me this one time he'll be all over me all the time and he can blackmail me, can't he! Threaten to tell Ray. It's gonna be me coming onto him after all! In Ray's eyes I'll be the one to blame and he'd go off his nut if he found out I'd shagged his brother behind his back. Barry knows it and he knows I'll do anything to keep Ray. So once I've fucked him this time I'll practically be his slave and there's nothing I can do about it."

Emma was near to tears but Becky didn't say anything. She thought this bitch was a bit spoiled as it was. She could think of worse positions than the girlfriend of a renowned and notorious dealer. The rep itself would be fucking cool. And a dick's a dick. They all go the same places and shoot the same stuff out. One's no different to another as far as Becky's experienced had taught her.

Then Carol turned toward them from the front passenger seat.

"Stop your fucking moaning bitch!" She snarled angrily at Emma. "You've got it fucking easy! You only have to shag one guy! I've got a half dozen drugged up lowlife nutcases to take on at the same time." Her disgust was almost as obvious as her apprehension. "They're nasty shits and they don't go easy on yer. I'd swap places with you in a flicking jiff!!"

Emma didn't reply, just lowered her head and her tear glinting eyes.

"So what? Day in the life for you that, innit?" Becky retorted.

"Go fuck yourself whore!" Carol spat, she cocked an arm as if to aim a punch at Becky.

"Go ahead bitch! I'll put yer fucking eyes out!" Becky snapped.

The Razor glanced away from the road momentarily. And then slapped Carol hard across the face with his open palm, knocking her raised fist downward simultaneously.

"Whores shut up!" He growled.

Carol quickly bit back a retort and instead slumped down in the passenger seat and folded her arms, her head dropping defensively.

"I'll give you something to keep your mouth busy!" He snarled with a sidelong glance at Carol and an obvious tensing of his tented trouser crotch.

"Older brother you said. The dealer's thirty odd isn't he? So what the fuck does that make your fella?" Becky asked.

"Barry's in his twenties I s'ppose. Ray's nearly twenty years older than me. But we love each other. And the age difference doesn't matter." Emma's response was decidedly snappy and defensive.

It seemed to Becky like she must have been on the wrong end of this line of conversation more than once and was sick of trying to defend her relationship. He was probably called a cradle snatcher and a paedo. Maybe he was.

Then again, if it meant a better life away from all this shit and money and holidays and big screen TV's and stuff would anyone like her give a fuck? Or turn it down 'because the guy was old? She certainly wouldn't.

The car pulled in at the corner before the entrance of a cul-de-sac. There were shrubs and low trees blocking much of the view. But the driver pointed out the house and the upstairs window of the second bedroom and Becky saw that it was all visible from inside the car and with the car's lights off, it just looked like any one of a dozen parked cars lining the road.

The Razor turned around and caught Becky's eye.

"Remember Taylor. All you have to do is lower it out of the window and then flick the light on and off when it's done. I'll pick it up and then you're done."

"How do we get out?" Emma asked.

"Hah! Fuck slut, that's your problem! Wait 'till they're asleep or something, use your cunts and knacker 'em out. Sneak out. Whatever." He laughed.

Then he laughed again at the reactive looks of horror and disgruntlement he received from Emma and Carol respectively.

Becky shrugged nonchalantly. As usual, she'd rely on whatever hand she was dealt with turning up trumps as it always had.

"Right, get going. And don't take too long!" The driver grunted at Becky specifically. Then he shuffled down low in his seat, hiding his presence as best he could, while the three girls exited his car.

The girls hurried across the street and Emma, white as a sheet and shivering uncontrollably, knocked on the door.

There were three frosted panes of thick glass in the door and after a few seconds, when all the girls could hear was a thumping bass line from the dance music blaring inside the house, a shadow passed over the door glass, a large dark silhouette blocking he light from inside, before the door was unlocked and opened up.

"Yeah?" The man was big and ugly, tall and overweight with a stained t-shirt under an open denim jacket, jeans too tight for him and receding, tightly curled hair. He was smoking a fat cigar.

Becky heard Carol curse low and fearful from behind her, she apparently knew this man.

"You after some gear or what?" He said after a moment's hesitant silence from the girls.

"No, I'm looking for Barry. Is he here?" Emma enquired in a breathless gasp.

"You're McDonald aren't you? You're his kid's jailbait. Yeah he's upstairs, go up."

He stepped aside slightly but not too much, just enough so that the girl's had to push their way physically against him to gain entry.

He grinned down at Emma but his eyes went wide when he saw Becky.

"Nice fucking rack, bitch." He commented, his eyes on stalks as he looked down the half unzipped front of her hooded top. Then he noticed Carol bringing up the rear.

"Hey! It's that fucking filthy bitch Derby! Long time no see Derby! C'mere and give us a big dirty fucking snog!"

He grabbed her before she could squirm away, which was exactly what she looked like she was about to do, and lifted her right up off her feet, squeezing her tight against him and pinning her in a cinching bear hug.

He spat his cigar out through the open door and then his goatee bearded mouth slammed hard against her face, finding her quivering lips with his slobbering lustful tongue and he pushed it right into her mouth. One hand clamped hard on her ass and squeezed brutally. Carol moaned a redundant complaint into the vile kiss, voicing the pain of his harshly mauling hand on and between her small pert buttocks. Her legs dangled helplessly beneath her, her hands bunched on the wide beefy muscle of his broad shoulders. Not quite pushing him away though she obviously wanted to.

Becky and Emma simply stood there watching, not sure about what to do. At least Carol's job was underway without a hitch, Becky found herself thinking.

The middle aged rough looking man eventually pulled his mouth off Carol's and looked back at Becky, licked his lips lewdly and grinned.

"Caught Derby near my lock up once, 'bout a year ago, let her break in while I called a couple'a mates over and we caught her in the act and spent the next twenty four hours givin' her a right good seeing to! She well learned the taste a'my dick that night. Din'cha Derby?! Went through a shit load a Viagra's and I couldn't stand up straight fer a couple'a days after. Best fuck I'd had in who fucking knows how long!"

He half turned and booted the front door shut. Then turned his attention back to Carol, who looked about ready for tears.

"Wanna go fer a bit of a replay Derby?!"

"I can't..." Carol stammered. Obviously afraid and trying to get out of what she had to do. "...I have to stay with them." She muttered barely above a whisper.

"Don't tell me you got business with Barry as well." Animal grunted with disappointment.

"No she doesn't." Emma interceded. Her voice quavering with fear as much as Carol's was subdued with it.

"Ha! Course you don't but you're 'ere now so you might as well keep me company for a bit." Animal said with a laugh, tightening his grip on her slender frame.

"Stay down here and catch up with your friends. We shouldn't be long upstairs." Emma added quickly. It was more than enough for the animal.

"C'mon with yer! Inter' front room." He said, then momentarily turned his attention to Emma and Becky.

"You two go on up. Me'n Derby're gonna get reacquainted. Upstairs, first on the left. Knock first mind." Animal added.

Emma didn't waste any time heading upstairs, either she wanted to get it over with or she just wanted to get out of sight of this animal. Becky moved a little more slowly.

The animal was shouting into the living room, still carrying Carol, dangling loosely in his excited bear hug. He kicked the door wide open and Becky got a look inside.

It was a mess, litter, drug paraphernalia, porn magazines, boxes of knock off goods, dirty discarded clothes, cups, plates and pizza boxes covered almost every surface. There was a huge fifty inch flat screen television on the wall over the gas fire, the combination of which provided the only illumination in the room. There were half a dozen men in there besides the animal. Three of them shared a dilapidated sofa, one sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa, free basing cocaine. The other two were sat on a smaller sofa opposite, playing on a video game.

As well as the men who, at a quick glance must range from teenage to middle age and every size from a small wiry weasel teenager, a couple huge muscle freaks and another giant fat man as big as the animal but not as tall, there were also four women. Well, two teenagers and two women. They were probably all here to score and they seemed to be paying for it, at least partially, with their bodies.

The younger two, were naked on their knees in front of the two bodybuilder types who were sat on the longer sofa. Both girls were sucking cock, obviously. Noisily. Energetically. One of the men was taking and interest and an active hand in his pleasure. Both hands grasping the girl's blonde hair tightly and assisting in her fast deep throating movements.

The other man was much more laid back, smoking a joint while he watched the young mousey brunette sucking his crown while her hands massaged his scrotum. As Becky watched, he started to buck upward with his hips, with slow and jerky but forceful movements. Making the girl gag noisily at each throat invasion.

Of the two older women, one was sitting next to the eldest of the men on the arm of the sofa. The older man was casually stroking her plump thigh through her pale blue denim trousers. He was watching the mousey brunette girls suck job across from him. The older woman had enormous breasts jutting forth and pressed together inside a heavy woollen sweatshirt. But temporarily they were being ignored by the older man. The older woman's attention was direction solely and deliberately at the ceiling. And there was distinctive and acute pain in her face, her large brown eyes misted with tears. Though she had that impatient telltale unconscious twitching of an addict approaching withdrawal.

The other older woman was passed out on the other sofa, naked apart from a pair of stockings and suspenders, her skin somewhat bruised looking. She was slouched in between the two video game players who were leaning forward, elbows on knees, to not let her unconscious form get in the way of their gaming.

A loud wailing crying abruptly cut through the beat of the dance music which seemed to be accompanying the video game, and Becky noticed the reaction on the face and body of the busty woman. Her face went sheet white, her eyes squeezed shut as her head dropped and her torso flexed in a cringe.

Becky understood then that she must be paying for her fix with the body of someone else who was getting it upstairs. Maybe a daughter or niece, or little sister, or neighbour's daughter maybe. It was one of the ways these dealers made extra cash, forcing an established 'customer' to hand over an attractive relative or friend to pay for a fix they couldn't afford, or even if they could. The dealer then had new blood to pimp out on the street while still fresh and young. Once they'd broken her in of course. This girl upstairs was being broken in while her mother or aunt or whoever, waited downstairs for her so she could get her fix.

The animal hauled Carol into the living room and called over to the older man on the sofa who looked at the girl momentarily before his eyes lit up in recognition. Then he was up off the sofa in a flash and immediately grabbing Carol's ass cruelly in both excited hands.

"Hey"! It's that filthy cunt!" He announced loudly, cutting through the living room's drugged stupor.

"We're doing her right now like this mate. Double up. You get her shoot, I get her cunt. Just the way you like it! Fucking rip the seat of her pants right off mate. Like you did the last time. Go on!" The animal snorted, egging on his older companion.

The older man quickly hooked his hands into the denim waistband of Carol's tight jeans and with a surprising show of strength yanked suddenly downward. The side seams tore apart with apparent ease, accompanied by a shocked fearful yell from the girl as the older man ripped the rear of her trousers clean down past the gusset.

The back flap folded down, flapping loosely and revealing her pale ass in the flickering video game and firelight. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

As Becky turned and headed up the short flight of stairs the older man's hands were burrowing urgently between Carol's smooth, soft buttocks while, once again, the animal was fastening his mouth firmly onto hers.

Carol herself, seemingly grown compliant and cooperative had hooked her legs around the animal's broad waist, crossing her ankles to lock herself in place, while she took his kiss and the older man's mauling hands on and in her hot little anus and pouting young pussy.

While the older man fingered Carol's holes, the animal reached forward with his free hand and tore open the front of her t-shirt, freeing her small braless breasts for his free hand to assault.

Carol could do nothing but take their hands and the animal's tongue as best she could.

There were three rooms upstairs. The main bedroom and second bedroom were to the left and right of the top of the stairs respectively and the bathroom was facing.

The bathroom and main bedroom doors were open and there were voices and feminine whimpering coming from the bedroom.

"All the way down and then lick his balls... Lick his balls, you little bitch! ...Look, take it all in and tongue his balls or you'll get the rubber tubing again, got it?!"

Becky stayed on the top step, back out of the line of sight from the doorway but she could see through the crack between the hinges what was going on inside.

There was a view of a bed, a window and a wardrobe, red painted walls.

There was a girl, undoubtedly younger than Becky, kneeling on the bed, naked and looking distraught. A man, African, tall and well muscled, sporting a huge jutting erection as long as the girl's forearm and as thick as her wrist, stood at the side of the bed with his cock an inch from her slack mouth.

Barry Mather fully dressed with a loop of rubber tube coiled in one hand and apparently refocusing a tripod mounted video camera at the girl, was standing at the foot of the bed just about in view in the gap between door and frame.

The girl must be the relation of the busty older woman downstairs. She was slender with long brown hair plaited into two strands with a fringe that curled almost into her eyes.

The black guy shuffled forward and pushed his shaft into the girl's open mouth and continued to shuffle forwards until it disappeared completely.

"C'mon now tongue the balls, you've already got it all the way down, so tongue his sack for the camera!" Barry cajoled.

"She's not doing it Baz!" The black guy said.

"Right, fucking hammer that throat! And don't stop until you feel her tongue on your balls!"

Becky watched through the gap as the lad locked his hands on the braids at the back of the poor girl's head and wound them around his hands before he started to jerk aggressively with his hips, bashing her noise with his abdominals and making fresh tears flow down her flushed young face.

"Might have to bring her mum up 'ere to get her to cooperate." Barry muttered.

Then Emma took a deep breath and stepped up to the plate. Pale and shivering, she caught Becky's eye and pushed her past the bedroom door and put a finger to her lips. Then she knocked on the doorframe.

"Barry? It's Emma." She called. "Your Raymond's girlfriend? Can I have a word?"

Becky slipped past and darted as quickly as silent movement allowed into the bedroom on the opposite side of the landing. It was dark inside and she left the door open a crack to observe Emma's progress.

"McDonald?" Came the reply from inside the master bedroom. "...What're you doin' here? Never would've expected a visit from you. Hold on there I'll come out."

Emma leaned her shoulder against the landing wall and waited, quivering with nerves and fear.

Barry Mather appeared a moment later looking a little flushed, a puzzled expression on his face.

He was topless, his lean torso stocked with well defined muscle. One of his nipples was pierced with a little gold ring. There was a vertical scar half way up his left side jaw to just below his shallow cheek. His dark wiry hair was thinned and receding. His brown eyes wide and slightly manic, with a dangerous quality to them. His chest, upper arms and forearms were heavily tattooed with tribal patterns, barbed wire garlands and what looked like fighting Pit-bulls.