Chazz Ch. 01

Story Info
Chazz becomes known for a weird thing.
5.1k words
1.8
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chazz 01

Hey there, I'm Chazz and I have no idea how to explain to you where I am in my transitioning, especially since I'm not even sure when my transition began and even more especially since I have no idea at all where the finish line of my transitioning is. I mean, all I can say is that there was a point back in school where fashion made a difference in my life, like the point where a clicker clicked in my head, so I guess that's where it all began. In my head, of course. I never went to class dressed the other way. Well, there were a few grumblings a few times, but for the most part, I waited for my time to come.

And my time came and although I'm still probably considered as transitioning, here I am, standing short, LOL and holding my own. And even though this phase of my transitioning feels more like dazed and confused, I'm here, I'm out and I'm keeping tabs.

So, I'm not so much about wearing skirts and corsets, but I have a few in my closet and (hint, hint) I really like the (see selfie folder on Chang) the silver mini, even if my legs don't have that endless extension look from under the mini appeal. And (hint, hint) I have a ridiculously small pair of silver shorts in case you like the bright and shiny look on me and want a little a variety. Tee he, they are ridiculously short, aren't they?

And that concludes the bright and shiny portion of today's presentation because things turn a little darker from there. Not extreme dark, but my portrait might be considered as leaning towards goth, which I would never make a claim to be, but that's where my expression is at this point of my transition and if nothing else, you should give me credit for my efforts of finding a decent balance. Also, my hair is longer and pretty dark and I have been told that I lean to the right when I'm standing. Slightly, it has been said that I slightly lean to right while standing.

And that very first bannered selfie in my folder on Chang, well, every Trap posts one of those, so stop responding like I actually showed my dick to you. I did not do that (in a photo) and it's just a thing that Traps post for responses and clicks. Which is fine and I actually like the light spirited responses, but the more direct responses don't help anyone, especially you. But I'm not too afraid or concerned about something like that, but only in a personal moment and not in some stupid forever post.

Anyways, I'm getting along alright these days. I still have a few issues here and there, but I think they are no more than any other Trap goes through, so I'm not complaining, but my story does start today while trying to resolve an issue or two on a recent Friday evening. I mean, when things started to level out for me, the daily battles became less and less, so I have had time lately to reflect back and if nothing else, I wanted a few answers, no matter how old the subject was, so before heading out to hang out on the Strip, I headed to an old school mates house, Mack, to see if he was up to answer a couple of my old questions and hopefully do me a couple of favors.

Also, LOL, when your man nerd cave is in your mom's basement, right?

"Mack, one of your girlfriends is here. It's the She-Devil Grim Reaper girl."

I was not all that dark in the nature of my outfit or makeup, but Mrs. Conner has her own ways about her and she would probably be considered somewhat of a cool mom. Not to Mack, of course, LOL, but everyone else.

"Hold up, sweetie, before you go downstairs!"

LOL, that was code to give Mack a chance to, erm, button up, right?

"Alright, Charley Chazz, that should be enough time, so, the rules then, hmm?"

"I know, Mrs. Conner, never stop by when your hubby is the one who answers the side door, so?"

"Well, anyways, just keep your distance and this back here [pat, pat] away from the men in this household! Also, ahem, is it really a thing to wear pantyhose under shorts these days, hmm?"

"They are ultra, ultra, thin tights, Mrs. Conner, but I'll give that a try one of these days, so?"

They were ebony pantyhose.

"Hmph! Well, feel me up back and get!"

[Pat, pat]

LOL, when the man nerd cave house mom is like that, right? And she's all that for 40ish.

[Clump, clump, clump, clump, clump, clump, clump, clump]

"OMG! Charley Chazz! Chazz, what the..."

[Scrambles, fidgets, shuffles]

We did not get Mack enough time to, um, erm, button up.

"Hi, Mack. Um, oh, you've made improvements to the basement nerd cave then, nice."

There were no improvements to the basement nerd cave! But I needed and wanted answers, so I going to be nice since Mack and I have never really been the best, best, best of friends.

But, LOL, nerds like Mack, right? They like what they see, they get nervous for what they see, then they try to do something with what they see, then they totally fumble around while trying to do something as simple as hug or a cheek kiss and then it comes to light why someone invented the word awkward.

"[Fumble, stumble, miss, slobber, awkward] oh, sorry times four, Chazz, so what's up then? And have a seat on the couch [brushes away popcorn, corn chips, bread crumbs and a mystery substance]."

Huh? A couch for three and he snuggled like it was a couch for 2 1/2 then, huh? Mack got nerve!

"Mack, I'm here, as the honorary she-devil grim reaper, of course, to talk to you about a couple of things and to ask a couple of favors from you, so where would you like me to start then, hmm?"

"[Fidgets on the couch] oh, let's start with the couple of talking things and then move onto the couple of favors thing, Chazz, so go!"

"Cool, Mack, I'll mix it up then, so, my first favor is would you mind texting your cousin, Jerry, and let him know that I might be expected to make a fuss with him tonight? And what I mean by that is, what is his problem with me, especially when all I'm looking for is a familiar and friendly face to wave at once in a while when I'm hanging out on the Strip, please and thank you, Mack [scoots closer across the couch]. Oh, and highlight the part about an occasional friendly face and quick wave too. I'm not his type and I'm not trying to change that."

"[Text, text] I can't believe the nerd squad [text, text] meets on Friday night's [text, text], so we never get to hang out and mingle [text, text] on the Strip like you do, Chazz [text]. Sent, but he probably can't read them until the whistle at his work blows, so."

"Great [mwah] thanks, so, Mack, if I may move on to the talking items finally, ahem, back in the day then, so, ahem!"

"Fine, the way I treated you in school didn't line up with how I looked at you in gym class, but come on, Chazz, you insisted on wearing a jock strap in the showers! With flip flops and a shower cap!"

"Well, some of that was on me, but why was I shunned for it? I mean, none of you guys ever thought to say something nice about me? Or even to me? And I don't just mean the three times that I took a gym shower before, LOL, Coach booted my booty out of gym class! I mean, Mack, the school years were nine months long! Or did you guys read in a book somewhere that someone different like me doesn't have feelings then, hmm?"

"Oh, Chazz, that's only because we kept you out of the loop! We talked about you all the time and we circle spanked the, ooh, well, Chazz, I'm sorry for everything, but that was a couple of years ago now anyways. Also, and I cannot confirm this, but the rumor always was that Coach's wife made him kick you out of his gym class once she saw the leaked photos of you in your jock strap, flip flops and shower cap and the other rumor was that she leaked those photos herself from her hubby's phone during divorce court, so?"

"Well, that part was on him then! Anyways, what time do the other nerds show up on Friday night's and I swear, Mack, that had better be a chicken leg bone poking me in the behind right now!"

Oh, it was a whole chicken leg. Crispy.

[Grabs and tosses the three days old crispy chicken leg, whoop]

"Alright, I just wanted to confront you, Mack and to hear your responses, which were as close to acceptable as I should expect to get from you, so, I'm just about out, especially since I just heard your dad's truck pull into the driveway, but let me quickly onto my last favor and maybe say one more thing then [scoots across couch again], okay?"

"Tee he, our thighs are touching, Chazz, tee he."

"Right, listen, Mack, brain check, you do realize that your main nerd cave area is located directly under the 'rents bedroom, right? Floors are not exactly known for being sound proof, so?"

"SOB! I mean, it's cool because we don't do anything and we speak softly, so?"

"Ahh, brain check again, this piece of carpet is medium blue and those stains came from something with a white shade of color, so?"

"SOB! I mean, it's cool because, well, because of some reason and it's a real reason, Chazz, so?"

"Alright, whatever, Mack, so, what if I might be in the market for a flash drive with a little anime on it then, hmm [scoots even closer across the couch]? Not for me, but for some cred on the Strip, so?"

[Ooh, scoot, scoot, smash, smash]

"Oh, I mean, Lilliana the space bounty hunter with three boobs, who always has her zero-gravity suit ripped off the first thing in every battle or Tessi, Jungle Warrior, who could only be created by a nerd living in his mom's basement then or Kisha, the Gatekeeper, hmm?"

"Oh, whew, Tessi then. Well, Lilliana as a backup movie, so. I could use the extra street cred."

[Fidgets, downloads, hands off flash drive]

"Well, that was quick, Mack!"

"Tee he, I mean, tee he, the files just so happened to readily available and erm, oh, your outfit looks nice tonight and I added Kisha, the Gatekeeper, just in case and the red folder has a short version of the real wives of Gondor, so, what else then, hmm, Chazz?"

Huh? So, all those files were that readily available, huh? LOL, nerd caves!

"Alright and this is just between us forever and I'll even confess something back to you to keep it just between us forever, so?"

"Ooh, obey and confess, Chazz! And do it now! Just keep pressing against my leg, tee he."

[Frowning eyebrows, arms crossed]

"Alright, fine, confess what then, Chazz?"

"Fine, turn down the heat, Mack! I keep tabs, Mack, so I always knew that you nerds gathered in the tree lines to cough over a cigarette and then, erm, what were you going to call it before you stuttered and caught yourself, circle spanked over me, erm, whew, this isn't going how I thought about it in my head, so, Mack, I'm not calling you out, but I am saying that..."

"Chazz, I get the picture! You spied us, erm, whew, you're right, it's not as easy to talk about out loud, so, huh."

"Alright, Mack, I captured a short video one evening and I will delete my short video from my phone of you guys in a circle for a separate flash drive, just for me, of, um, erm..."

"Just say, Chazz!"

"Fine, Tammy Bleuh, Street Fighter at her Prom!"

"Oh, oh, OMG, so you can be a Trap and an ass man at the same time then, Chazz?"

"Yep."

[The scooting is over, slides up and onto the nerd's lap]

"I won't wiggle back, Mack, but you can bounce hump all you want!"

[Bounce, hump, bounce, hump]

"Ahem! Flash drive first!"

[Shuffles, reaches without losing lap candy, downloads, hands off, hump, bounce, hump, bounce]

"Ahem! For that type of arm and hand gripping, the extended version with "behind the scenes" extras, please!"

[Still reaches without losing lap candy, downloads, hands off, hump, bounce, hump, bounce]

"Slip it into my back pocket, Mack, you know, like a behind the scenes extra!"

[Stuff, argh, argh, bounce, hump, argh, oh, argh, OMG, bounce, press, press, push, ooh, ahh]

"[Mwah] thanks, Mack, erm, napping time then?"

[Wheeze, snooze, wheeze, snooze, wheeze, snooze]

"Aha, aha (inhales), I did you, Chazz! [Wheeze, wheeze, huff, puff]"

"Oh, you did me nerd style alright, Mack! I mean, you were a little loud with your "argh, argh, argh" and all, but I've been done nerd basement cave style and my transitioning might be complete!"

[Snatches a few extra flash drives during the distraction because of the street cred they hold]

"[Wheeze, smile, wheeze, grin, wheeze, smirk]"

Basement nerd cave sweat pants, right? They saved the day! They were gawd awful and cheap, but they saved the day! And there was a huge pile of them in laundry area! Not Mrs. Bentley huge, but at least a two-pairs a day huge of a pile!

"(Giggles)"

Which, ewe! Which, huh, the things that Mrs. Conner must deal with, right?

[Clump, clump, clump, oops, clump, clump, clump in the other direction on the stairs]

"Oh, hey, Hank, fancy bumping into you half way up the steps, so?"

"Chazz, you're going the wrong way! Also, is this a party outfit you're wearing tonight, hmm?"

"Oh, according to Mrs. Conner, I'm the head She-Devil and acting Grim Reaper for the night, so?"

[Giggles from around the corner at the top of the stairs]

"Oh, um, erm, um, you should party with us tonight, Chazz, so?"

Well, there we were, back to another awkward nerd moment on the middle of steps!

"Well, I got what I came for and Mack came without warning and just so you know, Hank, one of things that I came for, other than a calling out of all of you, was a flash drive of anime because I'm desperate to increase my cred on the Strip and I think I put the flash drive in my back pocket, so I hope it hasn't fallen out, you know, in case you want to check that a small object is in my left back pocket!"

See? Just how awkwardly can a human hand move and not get anywhere?

[A MILF hair style number 6 covered head pops around the corner of the stairway]

"Oops, oops, excuse me, erm, one of you was just leaving then, right? Ahem!"

"Tee he [trots up the remaining steps], bye, Mrs. Conner, bye, Hank! Air kisses Mr. Conner, wherever you're lurking and listening! I mean, argh, argh! Or is it "ugh, ugh" then, tee he!"

"Get, Chazz! Harold, I swear, if you're hard from listening through the, ooh, oh my, Harold, aww, boys, the nerd snacks might be delayed tonight and the Do Not Disturb sign in up! LOL, like my Harold! Wait, this is still so wrong! Aww, what the hell!"

[Stairway landing sliding door slams shut]

Well, most of the time, the Grim Reaper comes for the dead and sometimes the Grim Reaper brings the dead back from being limp, so, well, I guess.

[Poke, poke, poke]

"Oh, Blue Bones, are you going to talk to me or tell me to move along to another spot on the Strip then, hmm? I mean, it felt like this was a good and safe spot to hang out and offer friendly waves with some people, so?"

"Chazz, stop being so scared! Nobody hates you, but it takes a little time for people to warm up to the newbies on the Strip, so stop being so defensive. Besides, I just stopped by to say that you look very nice tonight, maybe a little too dark, but well thought out and I really like the star studs that run up the outer seams of your black Denim shorts and run up your, erm, ooh, oh, um..."

"Run up and highlight my hips, Blue Bones! Sheesh! Hips, it's just a word and you can say it. I mean, maybe normal guys don't bother to highlight their hips, but since I dress more like your step sister, than that's what I do and I like my hips and hips is just a word, so you can say it since it's just a word and OMG, Blue Bones, if you can't say the words "hips" to me while we are casually talking, I mean, what's going to happen when you hate fuck me some night and I'm totally naked under you, hmm?"

Well, you see, folks, sometimes the Grim Reaper opens his mouth and stuns his victims! And almost to death! And according to a couple of boards and threads on Chang, well, a good hate fucking is the best way to get over a few things, so.

"Well, I didn't catch all that, Chazz, but for a guy who claims to have come back from the dead twice from lightning strikes and is no longer afraid of anything, LOL, Blue Bones sure walked away quick enough, almost in a stunned mode, so, what did I miss and by that, I mean, I don't want to know what I just missed and what I mean by that is, hey Chazz, will you run me up to the "Stop & Rob" convenience store and buy me a fizzy beverage, hmm?"

"Oh, absolutely, Craving Carmen, I could go for dark cherry cola myself, so, let's go."

"Oh, a dark cherry cola, eh, well, I guess I'll have to drive us back then, LOL. And I'm giving you until next week to stop adding "Craving" to my name! Tee he."

Um, dark cherry cola in a glass bottle, mind you!

[Vroom, vroom, vroom, vroom, park]

"Carmen, your account is closed!"

"Shut it, Clyde! I'm on Chazz's account tonight and you fag over him, so shut it!"

"Oh, tee he, hey there, Chazz. Also, are you getting drunk tonight on dark cherry cola, tee he? And don't be worried about downing one in my back room! And, and, and, grab one in a glass bottle so that you pass out, tee he!"

[Plops down a couple of odd items on the counter]

"Hmph! You always snatch your fizzy drinks, Carmen, so what's this then, hmm? Two kitchen sponges and a red plastic cup?"

"Oh, Clyde, listen carefully! I'm taking a six pack of fizzy drinks and two dark cherry cola sodas for Chazz and you're going to take these two kitchen sponges and get them damp with warm water and then position them inside of the red plastic cup and then go to town with your 84 years old wrinkled and limp dick and moan "argh, Chazz, argh" and fag it out over Chazz!"

"Carmen, I'm 37! And [scribbles notes] tee he, what were those operating instructions again, tee he?"

[So, one six pack of fizzy drinks is the same as two six packs then?]

"Well, Craving Carmen, let's never do that again! Also, I think Clyde is a little more than 37, so?"

[Screech, vroom, vroom, vroom]

"Well, that old fag could have at least waited until we left the store! Anyways, a couple of people might be looking for you on the Strip since they heard that you might be peddling some hot anime, so. Also, I can tell that those are just ebony pantyhose, Chazz and not ultra, ultra, thin tights! But you look nice anyways, so."

Well, women, right? They know this type of stuff. I guess. But who cares after dark anyways!

[Vroom, vroom, park]

"Hey, Carmen, Craving Carmen! Got an extra fizzy beverage, babe? And holy, is Sea Sam going to love this! Hey, Charley Chazz! Are you going to give Sea Sam a second chance then, hmm?"

"Shut it, Randy! But where is Sea Sam at anyways, hmm?"

"[Text, text, text] oh, he's just throwing away a red plastic cup in the trash barrel around back in the alley, but he'll be around soon enough!"

[Clink, clink, fizz, fizz, clink, dark cherry cola poof]

"We should leave then, Craving Carmen!"

"Or, or, or, Chazz, you should walk to the alley and call him out!"

[Swig, fizz, swig, fizz]

"And flash a flash drive at him and have a flash drive anime watch party! Also, hey there, hey, Randy!"

[Swig, fizz, swig, fizz]

Well, I don't even know why they build all of those small alley access walkways like they did anyways, so.

[Fap, ouch, fap, ouch, fap, adjust sponges, who invented this red cup toy anyways, fap, ouch, aha, aha!]

"Ahem!"

[Scrambles, cup crunches, sponges flying all about, shuffles]

"Oh, Chazz, tee he, I was, erm, I was picking up the trash in the alley, so, tee he, what's up then?"

"Um, ooh, so, erm, scramble around just a little more than, Sea Sam!"

[Damn, scramble, stuff it all the way in and zip up]

"Tee he, I mean, everyone pees on the back of the buildings in the alley, Chazz, so, tee he, that's what I was also doing while picking up the beer cups in the alley, so, tee he!"

Erm, not gross. I mean, what I caught Sea Sam doing was gross and I tried to not be gross when I texted the instructions to Mack and Hank, but Sea Sam himself, not so gross!

12