Cheap Trip

Story Info
Inexperienced traveler gets a surprise on his first night.
4.7k words
4.6
26.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuGaard
RuGaard
15 Followers

It had been years since I had heard about the wonders of travelling the world. I had never travelled by myself though. It had always been with family and only when I was younger. But here I was, cheery faced and eager to spend a week away from it all in a foreign country. Not knowing where to go, I decided to leave it up to chance, booking a 'surprise' getaway for cheap online. It was a site where they bought and sold unused tickets from airlines. Turns out I had purchased a trip to Thailand. I had always heard it was a decent enough tourist destination and was excited to see what they had to offer. There was so much I wanted to do, so much to see. The sights. The food. The people.

I had gotten off the plane and slowly made my way through the terminal examining all the different people that were moving about. Staff and faculty, some families taking in the sites, people in suits rushing around obviously here for business, others returning home, and plenty of tourists. The tourists seemed the most out of place however. Some of them were exuberant like myself, others just wanting to get out of the airport as soon as possible. But there was some that seemed to be slinking around, with hat and sunglasses constantly looking around, not for security, just at the passing people in a suspicious way.

"Not my problem." I mumbled to myself as I moved through customs, not thinking much of their behaviour. When I got up to the window with my luggage I was greeted by a woman. Short black pixie cut hair, round face with eyes that said she was born here. Her eye shadow and complexion drew me in and I missed when she started asking me questions.

"Sir!" She raised her voice only slightly to get my attention again as she talked to me in a rather stern voice.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I could feel myself starting to blush slightly. "I was just, my mind was, distracted, was all. Sorry." While I was stumbling over my words I handed her my passport and tried to avoid any further embarrassment on my part.

"Reason for visit?" She opened my passport and held it up to compare the photo.

"Tourism. My first time travelling, actually." I thought I saw her smile slightly as I said that, but she quickly turned and continued to ask me the usual questions.

"Anything to declare?"

"No."

"Any produce or weapons?"

"No."

"Length of stay?"

"A week."

After she was done, she was about to hand me my passport back but quickly withdrew as she spoke to me again. Her posture became slack and she leaned in as her tone softened, almost as if she was flirting with me. "We get our fair share of tourists through here, but few as cute as you." She was definitely flirting with me.

"Thank you ma'am." I couldn't help myself. I was so unused to the attention that I could feel myself starting to really blush this time. Then I saw that smile again. It gave me a chill. Of fright and excitement.

"If it's your first time here, why don't you visit Patpong. It's a really fun place at night. Give it a try!" With that, she handed me my passport back.

"I'll be sure to check it out. Thank you for the advice." I quickly grabbed my passport and headed for the door wondering why I suddenly had a growing erection. Shortly after I had gotten through customs and was headed to my hotel. On the ride over and even while I was checking in I kept thinking back to her. She was very beautiful and for someone to actively flirt with me was a very foreign concept. But then again I was in a foreign country. I put it to the back of my mind as I got ready to go out and see the city.

After a fruitful evening of food and shopping I was headed back to my hotel room a little later then I was used to. Staring out the window from my taxi I saw that the city was really coming alive in comparison to earlier. It was then that the customs lady's words from earlier came back to my mind with a rush of the same embarrassment. "Patpong..."

'Maybe I will try that tonight.' I thought to myself.

I wasn't one for clubs or partying, but I figured I had nothing much too lose anyway. I took a short trip to my room, freshened up for the night and headed back down to hail another cab. I quickly climbed in the back and simply said, "Patpong" to him. It sounded like he gave a small chuckle as he flicked on the timer and we were quickly on our way to something I was not expecting.

I tried to take in the city a bit more as we made our way to my destination but the crowd got even thicker the closer we got, so I was unable to see much. When we arrived, I paid him and quietly exited. As soon as I stepped out I was swarmed by people, all talking over each other and making it hard for me to focus on any one. Thinking I was trying to get pick-pocketed, I quickly held onto my belongings as I made my way through the crowd. It was only then, on the busy streets and in the unique glow that I realized where I was; Thailand's Red Light District.

"I shouldn't be here." I said to myself in panic. I tried to turn around and find the cab I had come in but they were long gone by then. I closed my eyes for a second and breathed in slowly.

'This is a tourist spot.'

'I should be fine.'

"Not much to lose." Right?

I opened my eyes again and turned back to the main attractions. The endless rows of bars and clubs that I had silently decided was going to be a very big change of pace called out to me. Both figuratively and literally as there was someone at every door way beckoning me over for a good time at this specific club or special offers over there.

I entered one that seemed the most reasonable to my tastes. I saw the main attraction of this bar, a scantily clad woman on stage surrounded by several other significantly less clothed women, and silently made my way over to the bartender. I told the women that approached me "Just looking." in a hurried fashion as I ordered probably overpriced drink. I nursed my drink as I watched the show, a mediocre performance by all involved honestly, before deciding to move on to another establishment.

The pattern continued throughout the night as I made my way down the strip. Either bad drinks or awkward show, most of them erotic and not much of my taste, kept from ever getting comfortable. I resigned myself to heading back to my room on an awful first night. I was heading in the general direction I thought my hotel was in, head to the road, trying to see for a taxi and not paying attention to where I was going when I bumped into someone. Quickly looking over I saw that it was a woman and that I had nearly knocked them over in my distracted state.

I quickly made to apologize as I realized what I had done. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I reached out to steady her but she put her hand up to stop me.

"It's okay," She replied back in rather good English compared to what I had heard tonight. Her accent dripped from her voice as she spoke and I found it rather attractive after earlier. "I should have paid more attention to where I was going." She looked up at me and smiled and I was hit by the same feeling as in the airport, I was mesmerized.

She wore almost plain clothes, a button down blouse with very fashionable dress pants and a pair of 3 inch wedges. She had long brown hair that went to her mid back with streaks of red and orange running down in a few spots. She draped it behind her right ear and hung it loosely on her left. She had bright hoop earrings in that came down to her jawline and a small stud on her nose. Her tanned complexion seemed to shine only slightly in dark light as her brown eyes looked back into mine. I could tell she spent a long time perfecting her make up skills as her light eye shadow brought out the highlights in her eyes and flared away to make them look much bigger. I spent too long staring at her painted lips before I realized neither of had said anything in a while.

I broke myself out of my trance and apologized again. "No no, it's my fault. I've just had a rough night is all and I got lost in thought. I'm really sorry."

She brushed a loose hair behind her ear as she looked at the ground then quickly back up at me. "Well cutie," I started the blush slightly again, "if you really are sorry, how about you buy my a drink to make up for it and we can talk about it."

It took me a few moments to register what I had just been asked but quickly responded with "Ya absolutely. Sure. You wouldn't happen to know a good place around here would you?"

"Well, you're obviously not from around here," she leaned in closer to me as she lowed her voice, "so why don't we head back to your hotel and pick up some drinks from room service."

My mind being all too literal spoke before I could stop it. "I would but I just can't seem to get a cab right now." As I looked off into the distance. When I looked back she had her back to me with a cellphone out and was speaking Thai to whoever was on the other end. After a short conversation, she hung up and turned back to me with a wide grin.

"You just have to know who to call cutie." Then she winked at me. I grinned back and let my mind run wild as I thought about where I was.

Where I was! "Wait, your not a, uh..." I let my question hang in the air, too embarrassed to finish it.

She laughed a bit as she finished my question. "A prostitute? I hate to break it to you cutie, but usually just about all us girls are here."

My spirits sank as she said that. With a sigh and a heavy heart I said "And here I thought my luck was finally changing."

She laughed again. It caught me off guard and made my slightly more embarrassed. "I said usually. You're really cute, and it's been awhile since I had someone for myself." My mind was starting to fry from all the mixed emotions I was feeling in a short time span. All I could do was grin at her. She squinted at me and grabbed my chin as she continued, "You are just so cute it almost hurts. Oh, our cab is here." She moved to wave it down.

We quickly got in and I told the driver the address. It wasn't long before she was starting to rub her hands up and down my thigh as we drifted through traffic. Having little idea what to do in this situation I tried to imitate her actions but she stopped me saying "you'll get your chance."

Just the simple act had me so hot and bothered by the time we got back to the hotel I almost threw the money at the cabbie and was out the door before he could make change. Back in the hotel she waived at the receptionist. They exchanged quick words in Thai as we made our way to the elevator. She asked me quickly which room number I was in and relayed it to the receptionist. I only wondered what that was about as I pushed the call button and the elevator started making it's way down.

I looked over at my 'date' as she wrapped herself around my arm. In a playful manner I asked, "You come here a lot I take it?"

She giggled and looked up at me. "Something like that. And don't worry about ordering drinks, I took care of it."

"So that's what that was about." I made a note to check tomorrow what exactly it was she ordered.

Once the elevator arrived I motioned for her to enter first and she quipped back, "It's nice to see such a gentleman around here for once." I entered behind her. No sooner had I pushed the button for my floor than she was all over me. Running her hands up and down my legs while stroking my crotch, her lips reaching mine for the first time in the night, and my hands working themselves over her body. We reached our floor all too quickly and as soon as the doors opened she was out and trailing my arms in hers to follow. It felt weird being lead to my own room, but it felt right at the same time.

Once we were inside she made her way to the single bed as I took my shoes off and turned on the lamp on the night stand for proper lighting. She was hands off now as she wanted to hear more about why I was so distraught back where we met. Asking her first if I could be completely honest, I went into a mild rant only being interrupted by our two bottles of wine being delivered. I learned her name, or at least what she called herself, was Fern. I told her my name but she insisted on continuing to call me cutie. I talked about how I hadn't really had many relationships let alone many sexual encounters. That combined with this being the first time I had travelled alone the entire situation was rather overwhelming and I figured it was a mistake for me even to be there let alone spend as much time there as I did.

We had almost gone through our first bottle a this point and it was there that she stopped me as she put her win glass down on the side table and made her way into my lap. "Well," she began in a sultry voice, "I am very glad you spent as much time there as you did. Otherwise," she kissed me hard and deep for several moments. Her tongue darting into my mouth inviting mine into hers. When she broke it off I was gasping for air, my eyes looking up at hers in the dim lighting. It made me feel like she was well and truly in control, my excitement growing at the realization. "Tonight wouldn't be nearly as special for either of us." Before I could get a word off she was on my mouth again our hands exploring each others bodies and grabbing the others cloths.

We slowly took off our tops one piece of clothing at a time, massaging each other as we did so. We were in no hurry to be anywhere tonight after all. When she took her bra off my fingers found her nipple at the end of her B breasts and I started to tease them. She tilted her head back and moaning in pleasure, breaking our kiss, so I took to kissing her neck and making my way down every so tenderly and slowly to meet up with my fingers. She ran her fingers through my hair as she did so making me redouble my efforts.

Soon after she pushed me down onto my back as she worked at my zipper. I was afraid I would burst through my pants she had me so worked up at this point looking up at me as she pulled them down, pants and underwear at the same time, my average length sprung out and slapped against my stomach. "I can work with this." She said in her sultry voice before opening her mouth and taking me inside. Her mouth felt amazing and I moaned as she worked me over. It was a feeling I had only felt once before and it was something I never wanted to stop.

I looked down at her and she was looking back up at me, all of her hair draped over one side of her face as she sucked. The simple sight of this mixed with the experience so far was enough to make me go over the edge. "Cumming!" I shouted but she continued to bring me wave after wave of pleasure. It took a surprising amount of energy out of me and I was forced to lay there as she moved to the washroom to freshen up. She quickly returned to me still lying prone on the bed.

"That better not be all you have in you cutie." she teased me as she moved back over top of me. Kissing once again, I could almost taste my previous orgasm on her tongue.

I pulled back and declared that, "Not for a while." We grabbed another glass of wine before I made the first move this time. I started rubbing her breasts as I gently pushed her to the bed as she did with me. "It's not fair that I'm the only one to cum so far." I cooed slyly into her ear, my hands slowly making their way towards her crotch, still encased within her pant.

As I continued to kiss her my hand had reached there destination, but found more than I had thought. I froze up as soon as I felt a hardness to match my own within the confines of her trousers. She noticed immediately and asked "Everything okay cutie?"

All I could muster in my confused state was a befuddled "Uhh..."

She shifted herself up onto her arms and asked me another question. "You, do know that a lot of us girls have, 'something extra,' right?" in a more serious tone.

Realizing what I had gotten myself into, I squeezed out "I do now.." in response.

She moved out from under me and I moved back to the edge of the bed. It was her turn to be confused now. "Seriously?" I nodded meekly, hoping that this sudden change in events would not ruin my night further. "Huh. That's actually a first." She looked around and became deep in thought. "Huh."

A few moments passed before I jested "There's a first for everything right?"

She looked over at me and seemed to be put at ease. Then she got that sly grin, the one I had seen in the airport. "You've, never been with, someone like me. Have you?" I shook my head. "Would you, like to touch your first one?" She bit her lower lip and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. Maybe it was the wine affecting me or some unknown desire, but before I could respond I had moved back over to her and was kissing her once again with a greater passion than before.

This time as I moved my hands down her body I didn't freeze up as I reached her member. Instead I rubbed her with one hand as the other worked at her pants. I eventually had to use both but quickly pulled her pants down to reveal my prize. A cock that was slightly bigger than mine by touch, but attached to a beautiful woman. I wrapped my hand around her and started to stroke as the other found the breast my mouth was not currently on. After a while she placed her hand on my head and pushed down gently. I understood what she wanted and made my way down to her cock.

For the first time I was able to look at one that was not my own. The veins running along it's length. The flared head staring back at me. The precum seeping from the tip. "Go on." I heard her say. I looked up at her and could see the need in her eyes. The compassion mixed with the anticipation. "Be a good boy and lick it for me."

A good boy... Her comment got my cock to twitch as I turned back to hers. Ever so gently I did as she asked and licked he shaft. I started at the bottom and worked my way in one long, slow motion. Ensuring to run my tongue over her head and taste her precum. I did this several more time, bottom up and again from the top down, on all sides, before I opened my mouth fully and took her inside. I couldn't look up at her at the time as I wanted to focus on giving her as much please as I could. I moved my head up and down her length, making sure to cover as much of it with my tongue as I could.

After a while she brought her hand down and rested it on the side of my face. It felt so good and reassuring when she rubbed her thumb on my cheek. I looked up at her on occasion and I either say her looking down at me in pure desire or her head has thrown back as she moaned in lust. I heard her hiss every so often and I realized after the first that my jaw wasn't open enough and my teeth would rub her too much. But every time I adjusted, she would call me a 'Good Boy' and I would redouble my efforts again. I sucked her off for a while before she looked down at me and said. "I think you're ready..."

I had an idea of what she meant but was still very nervous about it. "Up on the bed cutie, all fours." As I did what she asked I heard her shuffling around in her purse. I wanted to look but I was too nervous. I head plastic tearing and rustling as she moved behind me. "Even your butt is so cute." The next thing I knew I heard a small click followed by a slick substance dripping onto my hole. I reacted to it but kept the position. She giggled as she brought her hand up to my butt and ever so gently began to probe my rear.

It was a strange feeling. I had experimented in the past with myself, but it was long enough ago to have forgotten the true feeling, and it was such a different sensation when it was someone else controlling the movements.

"You need to relax cutie, or you won't like what comes afterwards." I did as she said and tried to ease the tension I could feel in my backside. As her finger probed further into my depths I felt her slowly work in a second finger, then a third. She continued to finger fuck me until she was satisfied with my relaxation. She then shifted closer to me and I knew what would be next.

RuGaard
RuGaard
15 Followers
12