Cheat Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wordlessly agreed, and began to bob his head back and forth. No teeth. He was a quick learner. The feeling of his mouth on me was amazing, and the way my mouth was massaged by his cheeks just felt heavenly. I sighed, feeling my knees get weaker, realizing that if he kept this up, I might have needed to sit down on the couch like the other two were doing.

Or so I thought. I stole a look behind me and saw the two of them, on the couch, with Katie on all fours and Jake behind her. Nothing was being censored now. My two best friends were full-on fucking, without a condom, right in front of me.

"Holy shit..." I murmured, unable to take my eyes off of them. John probably had a front-row seat with his angle, so he didn't need to turn to see them. I wondered if they turned him on. I wasn't even sure if the guy was fully gay, or bi or something. I looked back at him and saw, cutely, that he wasn't looking at them. He was looking at me. Now that I had turned back, he was looking into my eyes, and when my eyes met his, his eyes narrowed a little, like he was smiling.

I bit my lip and my hand found my way to his head, scratching behind his ear lovingly. I loved seeing this boy's face in front of me. I couldn't get enough. I wanted to date this boy. I wanted to come out and tell the whole world. I had a huge crush on John... huh. Had no clue what his last name was. But we could fix that later.

Very quickly, I had found my way onto the couch. In the brief time his mouth was off me, I had asked, "Do you want me to do anything to you?"

He shook his head defiantly. "I definitely don't want to take my clothes off now... or for a while. Like, a long while. Is... that okay with you?"

While I obviously could guess he had his own reasons for that, I was not going to make it seem at all like that was an issue. "Of course," I told him warmly. "I'd be happy just to kiss you. A lot. Like, more than just today."

He smiled really big, like he'd been waiting to hear that. "Oh my God," he said in excitement to himself, his hands shaking in happiness. "You want to keep doing this?"

"John, I want to go out with you," I admitted, going for broke.

John's smile, impossible as it was, got even bigger, and the emotional lump actually had a tear fall from his eye. With his mouth closed, he emitted some kind of happy hum -- "mmnh" -- and he nearly leapt forward, kissing me on the mouth.

"I want that. I want that a lot. Yes," he babbled.

I chuckled, kissing him on the lips a few times, then let him go back to his handiwork.

Jake and Katie had abandoned all pretenses of modesty, and Katie was moaning like a slut. She'd told me before that she got vocal, so I had no idea why I was so surprised to hear her going on like Yoko Ono at an exhibition. I would have stared at them for a bit longer, but I felt John's heavenly lips wrapped around my cock again, and I lost all interest in them.

John sucked for what felt like eons, his tongue loving my dick in every way it could. His eyes carried more than just lus now -- care. Happiness. Fulfillment. And I bet my eyes showed that same feeling back. As bizarre as this situation was, it was also the happiest and most excited I had felt in so long. John wanted to date me. Hell, John wanted to inhale my scent and get me off with his mouth. This was amazing. I was so happy.

And sure enough, John had gotten me there. I had always sucked with giving The Signal, and I had hoped the squirming, eyes closing, and lip biting was enough of an indicator. As committed as I was to being relatively silent this entire time, I was going to cum. In John's mouth. I was going to cum in a boy's mouth, and I loved it.

Experimentally, as I came, I gave a higher-pitched moan. Not one I had ever given while cumming with a girl. This one sounded distinctly gayer. I really liked it, and I hoped John did too. I didn't know if I was discovering myself, or just doing what I thought was "taboo" or something, but I was seeing stars. John didn't know how to take me, and after the first rope, he retracted his mouth instinctually, being rewarded with three more ropes of sticky hot cum all over his face. "Oh, fuck... I moaned," my normal voice returning to me, as I slowly opened my eyes.

John, bless him, looked... less-than-prepared to be covered in my load, and I laughed and immediately moved forward with my shirt. I could just throw it in the wash later. He laughed as I cleaned my load off of his face, then, once he was clean, leaned down and kissed him on the cheek.

"Did I do good?" he asked timidly.

I stood him up and embraced him, kissing him deeply on the lips. I was aware of what he just did, but I tried pushing that to the back of my mind. "You were amazing," I told him supportively. "Give me your phone number right the fuck now." We both laughed.

After we exchanged numbers, we both noticed at the same time that the Dynamic Duo were still going at it. John and I exchanged glances, and he chuckled, watching them, as I put my pants back on. "So... what happens after they finish? Do we just finish the movie, or..."

"Yeah, we're going to need to chat, probably," I admitted, the moans still filling the room. "I never thought that... but, you know, I'm really happy with it. I'm so happy, John. Do you ever get, like, fire in your lungs? Because I'm-"

John grinned, putting his hand in front of my mouth. "Hey," he said patiently and sweetly. "I'm happy too."

I kissed the hand in front of me, and we both giggled. I didn't know how Jake and Katie saw each other now, but it was pretty clear which direction John and I were going in. I braced myself for their finish, and the inevitable Talk that would happen afterwards, but I wasn't worried. They were my best friends, for goodness sake. We could get through this.

And John was my... boyfriend. I shuddered in place, looping my arm around him. We smiled at each other, his head on my shoulder. I eyed the remote on the table, then looked back at John. "Want to turn the movie back on so we at least have something to watch?"

John laughed.