All Comments on 'Cheaters Always Pay the Price'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Somewhat rough around the edges...

...but a good story. The one big hole is why after all of those years cheating did the two cheaters finally decide to take off together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was surprisingly good

Can't believe this is the same author that wrote an Eye for an Eye and The Bracelet which were pretty terrible. This story was actually entertaining and fun to read. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual demented shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Enough

Find Karl in order to cripple and castrate him. Once that is done the whore can have him and enjoy the choice she has made.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Next!

Part 2 could be under "Romance" for Roger & Claudine, just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cheaters would know..

...Sandy was pharmacist's daughter as cheating wife surely saw other child's photo.

Strange cheaters were going to take one daughter but other had already been abandoned by her father

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Little Short

Good idea treating his wife like the slut she was by using her over and over for his pleasure without regard for her feelings. The lover got off too easy. He needed to have an accident at the cabin of some sort like car trouble. With the lover's sexual actions in the cabin so intent on their pleasure, things like 4 flat or slashed tires or maybe sugar in the gas should made his life after the cabin a little of a problem.

robt1157robt1157over 6 years ago
So So.....

Some parts were pretty good, some were pretty bad. Fucking his wife like he did was the good part, all the rest was B.S. Everybody knows all she has to do is see a judge for a DNA,and custody is guaranteed, regardless of his threats. Making them afraid just doesn't have a bit of a ring of truth to it. In my world, We call it HOG-WASH. Might want to try something believable, and doable next time. 2*,thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It was starting to be a good cheatring story but turned into fucking his wife story. All he had to do was a DNA test and through her out and sue the other guy for support.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
Emotionless . . .

. . . and very disappointing.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
A PHARMACYST IS THE EZest TYPE OF PERSON TO LOCATE

if only to get a little more payback, revenge or scare tactics when ever you wish to mess with their heads, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
inside the lines, with color

Well the story was written decently. I'd say better than mediocre. It's funny how often the cheated spouses work out. It does make the ending a bit more pleasant and keeps it corralled in the LW section instead of romance. I have a problem with a sentence and what it means - the husband observed his wife appeared to enjoy his last fucking with her. That leaves a good possibility of a happy, dark, and erotic end to the story that was unexplored. So I sort of find running away from her husband unlikely, as she was starting to get her desire fulfilled with her husband instead of another lover. She would still have to earn it though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story needed an editor! Too many obvious faults!

I did enjoy it though! The ending saved her and him ... the cheaters could go to hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This may be one of the absolute worst stories I've ever read here. Pure, utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO ANNONY

Sad is your life and your marriage. Annony's wife fucked the fleet!!!

SKHPSKHPalmost 6 years ago
Gay?

"All those years, she had been fucking him probably more often than I had."

Both spouses were fucking the same man? Funny idea! Gay tendencies might explain why he was so fond of sloppy seconds for several weeks.

From my POV this was not an original story and raping the wife was certainly not a course of revenge to be proud of.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Maybe they didn’t care, he was a pharmacist could get a job anywhere, he had most of his money, they could have more kids and he had Rachael. Eventually they could get married after about a year for abandonment. They would never bother with the other girls as he would be hit with back child support once they are over 18 Rachael and Karl could get in touch with the girls and explain that they fell in love ran but Jim had found out and

threatened to kill them. Jim and Claudine could deny it but the damage would be done. Kids would always have doubt. Not much of a punishment if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Screw the jealous idiot naysayers. Good plot, good characters, and a happy ending. The naysayers are the wimpy cucks that like to watch and hope to participate with their cheating spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Phathetic!!!

It Started okay But took a nose Dive Pretty fast into cuckshit, Followed by really Cheap rape fantasies! How Come that all sick cuckis post their fetish in The Loving wifes section ... Furios but aroused ... Only in Ur Little cuck mind :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Learn to spell...

if that is possible! Clothes are not cloths and lose is not loose and so on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Lucsmith, you're a fucking ass-wipe wimp! All your stories are pathetic crap!

Just once I like to see this guy wait for her outside of the pharmacy and when she comes out with her lover, husband walks up to both of them, tells them he knows they been fucking around for his entire marriage and that his daughter isn't his then puts one entire clip of .45 rounds into the pricks chest, then puts another clip into his head!

Let her live with that for the rest of her life!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I agree with the anon below

This was just...awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

I guess from reading your public comments, you have pissed off the sub human misogenists (that means you don't like women, boys). Spelling and word flow aside though,, it was a very well thought out story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Himmm. maybe another chapter?

It'd be interesting to have a follow up chapter that takes place when the girls are like,,,oh,,,18/19 before going to college or something.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHERE OF WHERE HAVE THE DOCTORS GONE

but then, who cares, they have a happy family of four and more, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No wonder she cheated on him.

Not only is be a psycho, but he couldn't even remember her name at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dragging and blabbing

You could write more to the point instead of blabbing and blabbing before anything of an action takes place. That is lousy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Why is he screwing his cheating wife, just divorce her and stop the BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

How would he be able to stand dipping his wick in that?

The two cheaters did well ,if they cared about the kids they would attempt to have contact.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
5*****

How sweet it is!!! Use her like a rented mule!

What happened to the business?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story

Needs editing and proof reading to make it a better read. But, as far as the premise and story it is very good.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

But I don't think the revenge was very severe. The cheating lovers got each other, and that's what they wanted. They didn't seem too concerned about their daughters anyway and they can make more kids. Roger and Claudine won too, they got the daughters and another son along with a happy life. They should find Karl though, and as Bedford Forrest said "keep the skeer on". Drive them, as Gen Anthony McAuliffe said, "Nuts"!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Rape sucks

You swallow cuckie.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sometimes, all you get is freedom.

He got much more. Screw the revenge. Be happy. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sloppy writing

You switched the mother and daughters names twice.

Learn the difference between lose and loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Ridiculous and painfully so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sometimes you come across a story so stupid, it hurts. This is one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope Luc

writes better in French than he does in English.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not that bad

Not that bad of a story. Wish he had been given a chance to have a little fun with Karl, but otherwise, not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This has got...

....to be an ESL writer. It reads very choppily. The hero, from the description he gives of hours and hours of raping his wife must be an insatiable stud. It's clumsy and ill contrived. I awarded it one star.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Asshole husband

The wife cheats and the husband sexually abuses her? That makes him as bad as she is. I'm an old man and I don't like either one of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was a clusterfuck. 1 star, do not recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
how could she.

how could she drive over for pizza if she didn't drive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck?

What would you call a guy who knowing his wife is having an affair does not confront her..instead he goes regularly to watch her fuck her lover and degrade him...

He know a the girl is not his but wants to be her father...

He fucks his wife despite her having fucked her boss regularly without condoms!!

And he lets wife and lover go away without any retribution!!! If that’s not the definition of a wimp or a cuck what is???

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Hope he gets checked for STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Very interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with another.

He's a cuck. There's no retribution and basically everyone got what they wanted. What self respecting person keeps fucking a cheater? Always burn the bitch and shithead.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Needed a better ending. Why no confrontation or any action against her lover? It was good until he failed in these things.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

The wife and lover got off easy.. The hubby is still a cuck

VeritasCustodesVeritasCustodesover 3 years ago
Pffth

Not too bad of a story but your improper use of grammer, mispelling of common words such as raping/rapping detract from the story. Perhaps you should find a more educated editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well

Not a punishment at all.

If they cared about their daughters they would not have cheated on the familes.

So doubt they care and not trying see or contact them says it all.

So she cheated and had someone else kid and paid...nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hubby is an Abusive bastard **

Leave her by all means, but rape is not justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
School

I believe that a school would need a court order to prevent a parent from picking up their child.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

The outcome for Rachael and Karl: It's called the fucking you get for the fucking you gave.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
4*

At the end of the day, because this is a story, revenge was sweet wasn't it?

Just wished Karl got a lot more than simply being worried for a few weeks and then running off...I mean each week he was still fucking her for 2 days so obv he wasn't that worried.

Perfect ending :) Good guys win and can be safely assured their eventual marriage or even relationship wouldn't turn out anything but happy

Lost 1 star for the missed revenge on Karl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poor story. He basically rapes his cheating wife and she says nothing, doesn't scream doesn't shout in fact there's no conversation between them for most the of story at all.

Not so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have blocked them in the cabin and set fire to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this moron writes like a cartoon character... i fucked my wife for half a day...i fucked her whole afternoon... what are u ? a porn star? no doubt ghe wife had a love affair... with a neathandral like him as a husband what else could one expect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i honestly don't understand. why do author's give the male chars the information and ability to stop something, but they never do it even though they clearly want to?

also, why does the wronged husband so damn often end up with the wronged wife?

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Very bare-bones narration of a typical cheating spouse situation. Almost felt like one of those rushed creative writing assignments, except for an adult lit class. Liked her complaint about how he was 'rapping' her, because it conjured an image of him busting some rhymes instead of getting it on. Probably the high point of the tale for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was plain awful to read. Rachel has become Sandy or Nancy. The character was just no one to empathize with. 2*

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

So much gold: "Even though I had an erection, I felt a strong urge to throw up." You're basically watching live-action porn with someone you (used to) love, so it's natural to become stimulated, but at the same time, you're watching all of your hopes and dreams go down the toilet like corn-studded turds. No one who loves you does something to hurt you; that's an abuser and someone who hates you, but likes the image of being with you.

"I was at least six years too late."

Gosh, this is so many of them. By the time that you figure out it's been going on for years, you're exhausted by the little signs that have worn you down for years. Then, there's no anger, nor any love, just taking out the trash.

"By now I was crying and I felling sorry for myself, of course this further served to feed my anger toward both of them."

In my view, the best thing about these stories is that spouses get over their self-pity and bail on the abuser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weak

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. Wife is a cheater and husband is a rapist and worse. If that's the author's idea of quid pro quo, I'm a little sickened.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

which brings me to my point..... "DON'T SMOKE CRACK"!

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Utter and complete nonsense. The cheaters run away and nobody has n law enforcement purses the case. We are told that Claudine and the cuckold are living together apparently not married. Author doesn’t even specify the status of the divorce action.

Just a mess of loose ends. 2 stars.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Very sorry and all BUT, what the Hell WAS the Author on? Real bad acid, man! It wasn't just painfully drawn-out and e x t r u d e d , painfully, repeated, regurgitated and re-garnished, ambling, rambling, dozing then wandering, until I couldn't keep my eyes open!

A Prime example perhaps, of the need to re-read one's creations in the cold light of day?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The writing could be better but overall an enjoyable story.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

A bunch of disjointed stuff foddered by a bunch of adjectives. Why would a wife not just depend on the justice system? The writer was so bent on BTB and keeping another man's child...which buy the way the sperm doner didn't show any interest in keeping. One last point. Wife (cheater) got most of what she wanted in the first place. Cheating lover's wife got very little from husband as he hid monies. What happened to the drug store? Way lot of loose ends…. BTRH…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get your stuff together, this was BAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I caught my wife cheating, her younger sister let me fuck her and come inside of her. What a tight, juicy pussy she has. For six years, I'd been married to the wrong sister. My ex-wife to be was really pissed when she found out that her sister was pregnant and that I was the daddy. She was even more pissed when I got her widowed mother pregnant, too. Her mother and sister are both sweet lovers and great fucks. We live together and I've gotten both of them pregnant twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's entirely possible that this author has spent too much time jerking off in his oatmeal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I am not a violent man by nature" - but he's happy to repeatedly his wife, yeah, right, utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well...I'm not really sure how I feel about this story. It's not really particularly good, though it's far from the worst I've come across on this site. I'm fairly disappointed that he ended up with the leftover wife, I hate it when authors do that, and it isn't all that believable.

A woman living with a daily reminder that her husband fathered another child with a different woman and ending up raising it? No sir, that's a step too far for my suspension of disbelief.

Also, the other guy was let off with basically no consequences that would satisfy vengeance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not for me. He watches his wife fuck another man, throws up, then goes back to watch again.

He then has sex with his wife after she's had sex again with another man and happily takes sloppy seconds? You've written a closet cuck. Why Is this revenge when the loser MC gets what he wants?

Imo this is probably one of the worst stories I've read on here. Cucks and closet cucks aren't my thing.

As you didn't put a warning about it can only give you a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The plot was good but the story was flat/animated. Why did he have sex with his wife once he caught her. Normally this is a repelling action, thus he has some issues with dominance. Also what was explained to the girl, she was not his DNA so medical issues could be a problem in the future. She has a right to know.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Really good. Needs a follow-up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, this is simply too hard to read. The bio says Canada, but maybe Quebec and the author is a French speaker?

\

What's all this about her begging him to "allow" her to work?

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The concept behind the story was ok.

The actual writing was such that it was painful to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, the story had flow. But WTF? Why write such a pussy? Makes ZERO sense to me. NO MAN would put up that shit. @ least not without lashing out. I’d have taken me my belt to them both when I caught them. They deserve nothing less. DMW

opheliusopheliusover 1 year ago

Good story, bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he sit and watches for along time and he also willingly had sloppy seconds. What a loser. 1*

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

Excellent! Five stars. Lucsmith has surpassed himself with this story. The behavior and thinking of the characters was very realistic and plausible. I wish he had written something about the remorse of the cheaters rather than leaving it to our imaginations.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

The price seems pretty low, but at least the guy had a real child of his own in the end and a good wife, so not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cannot understand the absolute obsession literotica writers seem to have with having the cuckolded husband end up with the ex-wife of the other guy.

But at least the husband got one biological child out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the love of God, get a decent editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best advice for writing is “Show, don’t tell”. This story reads like an outline of a story. There is not so much as even one actual conversation between this husband and his wife. The emotions are not real but are simply reported. This “story” needs tons of work.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

ex wife find where the two stole away to The Exhusband and cheaters exwife are arrested for kidnapping and sentenced for 20 years All of their fund and their children are given to the ex spouses except for the bastard they concieved and it was given for adoption They are raped repeatedly in prison and crippled When they get out in 15 years good behaviour they are broke and crippled and on welfare in texas All are happy as can be

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Rescored this to 4/5 from 3/5. Second time around l enjoyed the story more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So the cheating spouses wind up with each other with out the responsibility of their families that they cared so little about……how exactly did they pay?

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
I

Found it rather extreme how he handled his cheating wife, the run away spouses should have had more done to them for destroying there marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would imagine when a man actually sees his wife fucking another man they either get excited or want to puke, not both like this guy did. I could have given the story 4 stars but it gets 2 for that reason.

Opinionated1Opinionated1about 1 year ago

sad really..I get him wanting custody, but how does a normal hetero male continue to tolerate his wife doing this

wthout him doing a thing in response for the longest time? i seriously hope the modern male in today's world

doesn't really act like the husbands who lose their wifes on LIT? i know these tales are mostly fiction, but these

ideas for stories come from somewhere, and most of them seem to follow the same basic narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The aggressive sex he had with his wife as a punishment or whatever was very stupid all it would take is 1 rape allegation an he would lose custody and his freedom she even accused him of rape to his face

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have no idea at all.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove11 months ago

“ I still can't understand why she took to the idea that I could be violent with her. In all the years we had been together -- before I discovered her affair with her boss -- not once had I ever threatened to be violent with her.”

Clueless individual. Rape as a form of violence? Perish the thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous