Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory's grin just grew broader at that.

For a long moment the illicit pair just stayed where they were on the bed, catching their breath. Then Cory spoke up mischievously.

"Do you think Nate heard you?" He asked roguishly.

Memory suddenly crashed home for the beautiful girlfriend at how loud she had been and the things she had screamed out! Right next to the wall Nate was behind! She had no idea if Nate was asleep or if he had been awake and heard the whole thing! There was no mistaking who she was with what she had said! Not to mention that she was the only girl in the house so any girl screaming in sexual pleasure had to be her!

Suddenly Jenni felt a little panic mixing with her complete satisfaction. She had to know if Nate had heard. Why she should suddenly feel worried after actually having sex with his friend seemed odd to her however. She loved Nate with all of her heart, she knew that, but she also knew that she meant it that Cory was going to get her on her back again. Maybe it was the fact that it was so much hotter having sex with Cory while Nate had no idea, she didn't know, but right then Jenni wanted to know that her boyfriend hadn't heard and that she was safe to still fuck his friend from now on.

But what if he had heard? There was no way he couldn't have with how she had been screaming!

Pushing herself up Jenni reached for her clothes. However the moment she picked up her panties and bra Cory plucked them from her hands.

"I'll need those." She said quickly and Cory grinned at her naughtily.

"These are mine as a trophy." He replied smugly and Jenni opened her mouth then closed it as he stuffed the pair of clothes under his pillow. "I'll hang them up somewhere nice for Nate to see."

For a moment Jenni just sat there stunned in silence, and then the need to know whether Nate had heard spurred her on once more and she reached down to grab her skirt.

"You'd better hope he didn't hear, or at least that he didn't know it was me. If you want to fuck me again." She replied quickly as she stood up and pulled her skirt on, settling it around her waist.

"If he knows then I get to fuck you more." Cory said triumphantly.

"But isn't it hotter fucking me when you know I have a boyfriend?" Jenni replied playfully as she reached down to pick up her top.

"That's true." Cory conceded, "I'll think of something. I'll say you went home and I had one of my girls pop over. He went to bed so he won't know."

That could work, Jenni thought, until she remembered everything she had been screaming at the top of her lungs.

Hurriedly pulling on her top Jenni straightened her hair as best she could without a comb and turned to walk towards the door.

...Cory's hand grabbing hers stopped her.

"Forgetting something?" He asked as he knelt up on the bed and pulled her towards him.

Jenni stumbled over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I've got to go." She said with a playful smile.

"Not without one final kiss." Cory replied mischievously and reached up to gently pull her lips to his.

The moment their lips touched Jenni felt a flood of passion and lust pass through her. Here she was, desperate to find out if her boyfriend had heard her having sex with his housemate, spending extra time letting his tongue dance with hers and their lips smack lewdly.

The kiss lasted longer than Jenni planned. In fact, she lost herself in it that she almost collapsed on top of Cory once more and made out with him in his bed. But the sudden thought of Nate stopped her and she pulled back, breaking the kiss.

"I've really got to go now." She said softly and Cory nodded.

"Until tomorrow night." He said without a question and Jenni laughed softly.

"Tomorrow night." She agreed and then reluctantly took her hands from him and walked towards the door.

The door closed behind her loud enough to wake Nate up. At least that was what Jenni thought as she stood leaning against it. She couldn't believe that she had actually just had sex with Cory. He had cum inside her! She could still feel his cum filling her pussy right now! Just as she could feel it in her belly from when she had swallowed it all.

But she didn't feel guilt at all. Only excitement and lust...and a whole lot of pleasure. Fuck but she felt good! And fuck had the sex been mind-blowing! She couldn't get over it. All she felt now though was a little worry that Nate might know. That he was waiting for her broken hearted. She didn't want to hurt him. She loved him. Despite just having his friend's cock deep inside her pussy. More importantly, she didn't want him to know as having sex with Cory behind his back was just so damn hot. She didn't want to lose him for so many reasons.

Taking a deep breath, Jenni made her way up the hallway and towards Nate's bedroom door. Cracking it open gently, and as silently as she could, she peered in to total darkness. For a moment her heart rested on the brink of a spear before she suddenly recognised Nate's familiar shape lying in bed. Walking in and shutting the door quietly behind her, Jenni tiptoed over to the bed and tried to look at Nate's face.

It took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust to the darkness but finally she saw his eyes closed and recognised the familiar deep breathing of sleep. Jenni's entire world suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. He had been asleep the entire time by the look of him. After all, there would be no way he would have been asleep if he had heard her at any time. He would have been waiting for her, if not storming Cory's room.

The relief turned to a lustful pleasure at having gotten away with letting Cory fuck her behind Nate's back. There was something extremely hot about that. And something hotter knowing that she was going to get to do it again. And again.

Slipping her top and skirt off, Jenni contemplated getting into her sleepwear but decided against it as she felt all of the cum inside her. She wanted to imagine lying next to Cory all night. Maybe fucking him again. And so she climbed into bed. Nate didn't seem to notice anything.

As she lay there next to her loving boyfriend, filled with his housemate's cum, Jenni had only one thought. She knew now that every time she had sex with Cory she was going to be loud. And she was going to say the most lewd things when she wasn't in control. The size of his dick and how good he was at fucking her with it told her that. So she had a problem. She had to think of how to continue to get away with having sex with Cory without Nate finding out. She wasn't going to get as lucky as she was right then every time. And she knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet either.

For a long time the beautiful blonde lay there thinking of what to do as sleep slowly began to overtake her lustful, satisfied body. And then she had it...and she drifted off to sleep looking forward to the next night's action. She had ideas for what they were going to do that would blow that night's sex out of the water. She was going to blow Cory's mind.

Looking over to her boyfriend Jenni whispered, "I love you, baby", as she thought of all the naughty things she was going to let his housemate do to her tomorrow. She would take his cum from now on, there was no arguing about that. Just like she would never ask him to wear a condom. But the rest...the sex was going to be incredible.

She drifted off to sleep thinking of all the fun things she was going to hint at Nate tomorrow about the night she had had. Maybe she would tell him to keep playing poker and make Cory let him win. Or maybe she would be the bet again. She liked that. Whatever she decided Nate was in for some treats the next few nights, and he would have no idea what any of them meant.

The beautiful blonde fell asleep with a smile on her face, ready for more cock the next night.

- THE END -