Cheater's Gallery Ep. 03: Kelli

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I said. She nodded her head.

"That's actually a good thing," she said. "Divorce is always hardest on the children. What about property? Are you buying a house?"

"No, we're renting a one-bedroom apartment," I said. "I've been working extra to help save up for a down payment."

"I see," she said. "So that's one less thing we have to deal with. And you say she works?"

"Yes," I said. "She works for AA Travel Agency."

"And how much does she make?" Linda asked.

"About the same as my base pay, about $18.00 an hour," I told her.

"Okay," Linda said. "Well, the court may order you to give her some support for a couple years unless she gets married, and you'll probably be required to split all your assets, including any retirement plans you may have set up, but it looks like it's pretty straightforward."

"What about her adultery?" I asked.

"This is a no-fault state," she said. "We can't even mention that in the papers, but we might be able to use that in whatever negotiations take place. What about counseling? Have you considered that?"

"No," I told her. "There's no way I can get past this, and no amount of counseling can fix it."

"The court may order it anyway," she said. "It's not uncommon."

"What about her threat to bring her lover into the apartment," I said. "Can she do that?"

"Is her name on the lease?" Linda asked.

"Yes, it is," I said.

"Well, technically, unless she or her boyfriend have threatened you with harm, there's nothing you can do to stop her from inviting people into the apartment. She lives there, too," Linda said.

"This sucks," I said, shaking my head.

"Yes, divorce sucks," Linda said. "You could say it's the fucking you get for the fucking you got." I chuckled at that. "Look, Sam, it's possible she could have a change of heart by the time she gets back. Maybe she'll realize the mistake she's made and decide to give the marriage a second chance. I've represented a lot of people in divorces and I can tell you, it's not an easy process. Maybe you should consider a legal separation, give yourself a cooling-down period. After that, if you still want a divorce, we can proceed. I'd also suggest quitting the second job. The more money you bring in, the more she'll want from you. Besides, it looks to me like you've been burning the candle at both ends for quite a while now."

"What the hell," I said. "Okay. What about getting my money back for the cruise?"

"I think we can do something about that," she said. We discussed the particulars and Linda made notes as we talked. When we finished, she handed me a checklist of things to do, most of it dealing with the bank. I shook her hand and left, stopping at the front desk to leave a retainer on my way out.

I still felt like crap about the whole situation, but at least I was doing something about it. I considered quitting the second job. It was wearing me out anyway, so I decided to go in and talk to the manager tomorrow and give my notice. On the way home, I stopped at the bank and made the changes Linda suggested.

I paid off the joint credit card Kelli had and canceled it. Then I emptied out half of all our joint accounts and put it into the separate account I had already set up for the bonuses and commissions. Kelli didn't have access to that account anyway, so I figured it would be safe. I had planned to use that money for a house, but those plans were out the window.

I got home, grabbed the mail out of the mailbox, then ate some leftover meatloaf Kelli had made a few days earlier. She had a habit of cooking large dishes, then freezing what we didn't eat for later. It took a while to thaw, but that was okay by me.

I sat down with my dinner and looked through the mail. Mostly junk, crap, and advertisements addressed to "occupant" or "resident." Except for one piece that looked like a hand-written invitation with detailed calligraphy, addressed to me personally from something called "Rhamnousia Gallery." I never heard of it, and nearly tossed it as well, but I felt compelled to open it.

What I found was an invitation to a private art showing. I wasn't sure if this was something Kelli signed me up for or not. She had always tried to get me interested in the arts but I frankly just didn't have much time with my work schedule.

The invitation said I should be there at 9:30 am, sharp. As I looked at the invitation, I felt as though this was something I needed to do. Don't ask me to explain it. I put the invitation on the refrigerator door with a magnet and decided to go. If nothing else, it might take my mind off my problems for a bit.

I put on a pair of latex gloves and opened the envelope Julie had given me earlier. After I got past the smell from what was inside, I pulled out the panties and noticed the ring was sitting right in the wettest part. I pulled out a plastic sandwich bag and put them inside, then sealed the bag back up. I took out the USB drive and wiped it down with alcohol. I didn't know if that would do any good, but I figured it wouldn't hurt given what was enclosed with it.

I pulled out my laptop and inserted the drive. I had a feeling I wouldn't like what was on the thing, and I was right. There was one folder dedicated to pictures -- pictures of Kelli next to a man I assumed was Jake -- drinking with their friends from the office and having a good time. I couldn't help but notice the skirt -- if you can call it that -- was so short, you could nearly see the bottom of her ass.

Jake's hands were all over her ass in the photos and the other girls were all smiles. Other photos showed her pulling her top down to reveal her B-cup breasts or lifting her skirt to show off her tiny panties -- the same panties that were in the envelope Julie gave me. As I looked, I saw a steady progression. Kelli topless, then Kelli naked. Finally, Kelli sucking Jake off and swallowing his cum while looking at the camera.

More photos showed Jake fucking her with her legs spread wide as the other girls, even the older woman I knew was their supervisor, stood around and watched. One picture showed Jake pulling out of her with cum running into the crack of her ass.

The next to last picture showed her straddling a toilet bowl naked as two girls held her panties underneath. One of them was Julie. In the middle of the panties were her rings, the ones I had put on her finger nearly five years ago. I looked and could see a stream of urine drenching the undergarment and the gold rings.

The final picture showed Kelli still naked over the toilet with the drenched panties and rings under her. She looked straight into the camera and smiled widely as she waved. The others stood around her, all smiling and waving with her. I never felt so humiliated in my life. Then after a while, I felt something else. Hatred. At that moment, I hated her with every fiber of my being.

I got out of that folder and went into another, where I found several video files. I previewed them, not really wanting to see her fuck this clown. I was more intent on hearing what she and the others had to say. I went to the final video, wondering what the deal was with her pissing on her rings.

When I started it, I saw her adjust herself over the bowl as the others brought the panties in. Kelli took her rings off as Julie and another girl stretched her panties underneath. She handed her rings to the older woman, who carefully placed them on the garment so they wouldn't fall into the toilet.

"Ready now?" I heard Jake ask.

"Yeah," Kelli said. "I gotta pee so fucking bad." She looked straight into the camera. "This is just so you know what I really think of you and our marriage, Sam. Enjoy. I know I've wanted to do this for a while."

As I watched, she let loose with a stream of urine that splattered off the rings. The others laughed and applauded as she did this. When she finished, Jake walked to her, cock in hand. He started masturbating over the soaked rings, but she took his hard pecker in her hands and began stroking. As she did, he moaned in delight.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good," he said. "I'm getting ready to cum again." She pointed his cock head at the rings and stroked him harder.

"Do it," she said. "I wanna see you drench those rings with your cum." A few seconds later, he jerked and cum flew out and onto the rings. Everyone applauded as the degradation was completed. When he finished, she kissed him and let loose of his dick.

"Alright, get the envelope," she said. One of the girls brought the envelope in and they carefully folded the drenched panties with the rings and put them inside the envelope. "Make sure you include the photos and video," she told them. "If Sam comes by tomorrow, and I suspect he will, give that to him, okay, Julie?"

"Sure, Kelli," she said. "I'll be happy to do that for you."

"All right," Kelli said. "Give Sam one last wave. Bye, Sam! Hope you have a good weekend," she said while waving. The others stood around and waved with her. After they were finished, Jake turned to the camera.

"Don't worry, cuck," he said. "I'll make sure she gets fucked good and proper while we're gone. Maybe she'll even get pregnant and give you the first kid to take care of. And thanks for paying for all this. You're not half bad, no matter what Kelli says," he added with a sneer. The video ended and I felt like throwing up. I wasn't normally a violent man, but at that moment, I wanted to kill the lot of them with my bare hands and feed the pieces to the dogs.

I put my head in my hands for a bit. I was too shaken and angry to cry. All I wanted to do was lash out and hurt someone, something. Anything would do. I couldn't for the life of me understand why she would do this to me. I had never cheated on her, never hurt her in any way. All I ever did was work so that we could have a good life together. All she had to do was tell me I was working too many hours and I would've cut back. But she didn't.

I had a thought and pulled up the agency's website. I found it was part of a much larger organization based out of New York and had offices across the country, so I looked and found an email address of the CEO and the Chairman of the Board. I wrote an email threatening a lawsuit and attached copies of the video, then sent it off.

I looked around and saw the pictures of Kelli and I on the end tables and on the wall. I lost it and tore them all down, ripping her image out of every one of them. I was looking for something else to destroy when I heard the doorbell ring. Who the fuck is that, I wondered. I looked through the peephole and saw Julie with another woman from Kelli's office. I couldn't remember her name at the moment. I opened the door.

"What the fuck do you slimy cunts want?" I growled. They jumped back, shocked at my anger.

"Can we talk, Sam? Please?" Julie begged.

"Why?" I asked. "Haven't you skanky bitches done enough? What the fuck makes you think I want to hear anything you have to say?"

"Can we at least come inside?" she asked. What the fuck, I thought to myself. I pulled out my phone and started a voice recording. Then I opened the door and let them in. I sat down on the couch and looked at them standing in the middle of the room.

"Well?" I asked. "What's so important that you just had to come and tell me?"

"Can we have something to drink, please?" Julie asked.

"No," I said. "You won't be here that long. Say what you came over to say and get the fuck out." They looked at each other nervously for a moment before Julie addressed me.

"I spoke with Kelli earlier," she said. "I told her what you said. She's very upset."

"Like I'm supposed to give a shit?" I asked. "What else did she say?"

"She wants to know if there's anything she can do to make this up to you?" Julie said. I laughed out loud.

"Yeah, there's something they can do," I said. "They can eat a bullet for all I care. Better yet, they can jump overboard and get eaten by a shark. That might make me feel a little bit better." They looked at me, shocked.

"You can't mean that," Julie said. "She's your wife." I handed her the letter Kelli left for me.

"Read that," I said. I watched her eyes grow wide as she read Kelli's letter.

"I'm sorry, Sam," she finally said, handing me the letter back.

"Yeah, you are," I said. "You're all a bunch of sorry-assed bitches. You knew what Kelli was doing and you egged it on. I saw that video. You all had a good laugh over that, didn't you?" They had the good sense to look embarrassed.

"I'm sorry about all that, Sam," she said. "Kelli made us think you were okay with what she and Jake were doing."

"Well, she was wrong," I said. "I think it's time the two of you leave," I added after a while. They turned for the door, and prepared to leave, but Julie turned back before she left.

"Maybe I can help you get over this, Sam," she said. I shook my head in disbelief. Yeah, she was an attractive woman, but not one I could trust and I certainly wasn't going to give Kelli any reason to counter-sue.

"Maybe the two of you should leave and never darken my doorstep again," I said quietly. They left and I locked the door behind them. After a while, I decided to drown my sorrows, so I drove to the convenience store on the corner and bought a six-pack of beer and a couple packs of cigarettes.

I had quit drinking and smoking when we got married, but I decided to hell with it. When I got back, I sat on the balcony and drank my beer and ended up smoking several cigarettes before deciding to turn in for the night.

The next day, I got up, showered and washed the beer and cigarette taste out of my mouth, dressed and headed out. I looked online and got directions to the gallery and realized I had just about enough time to get there by 9:30, so I headed out after making a cup of coffee for the road.

I pulled up to the Victorian house at the address on the invitation and was a bit surprised to see no other cars. Surely others would have been invited to this showing, I thought. I got out of the car and walked to the door. I was about to knock when it opened and I was treated to the sight of a petite blonde woman who appeared to be in her early twenties.

"Good morning, Mr. Carmichael," she said with a smile. "You're right on time. Please, come inside. By the way, I'm Dr. Adrestia Rhamnousia," she added, extending her hand. I shook her hand.

"Good to meet you as well," I said. "Am I the only one coming to this?"

"Yes, you are," she said as she ushered me inside a room that held a covered portrait on an easel. Two chairs sat in front of the portrait, separated by a small table. "Please take a seat," she said, indicating the chair that sat to the right of the table. I sat down and watched as she began to uncover the portrait. "This may be a bit shocking to you," she warned. I nodded my head.

"Okay," I said, wondering what was under the cover. She lifted it up and I saw a painting of Kelli on her back in a strange bed, her legs spread wide. Jake was between her legs and I could see that his cock was firmly embedded inside her. I closed my eyes. "Cover it up," I said. "Please. Cover it back up."

"I'm sorry," she said, putting the cover back over the portrait.

"How did you get this?" I asked. "Did she put you up to this? What kind of trickery is this? I am not amused."

"No, Kelli did not put me up to this," she said. "I know this is a bit of a shock to you. Why don't we go to my office and I'll explain." I followed her up a flight of stairs and walked into an office filled with old books and scrolls. I saw a large monitor hanging on one wall. She pointed to a chair that sat in front of an old, cluttered desk.

"Please take a seat while I make some tea," she told me quietly. Tea? How would tea make this any better? I sat down, still in a state of shock, and watched as she poured a cup of tea. She handed it to me and stood in front of me to make sure I drank it. Strangely enough, I did begin to feel a bit better after a few tentative sips. She smiled and sat down at her desk.

"Would you mind explaining to me what the hell is going on?" I asked. She nodded her head before saying anything else.

"Of course, Sam," she said. "It's alright if I call you Sam, isn't it?"

"Yes," I said.

"All right. Sam, I help people like you get justice. I've been watching your wife for some time now and I decided to get actively involved after she wrote that letter to you," she said. "You had no idea any of this was going on, did you?"

"No, I didn't," I said. "And how did you know about that letter? Were you following us? Spying on us? Are you some kind of private investigator or something?"

"I'm not what you would call a private investigator," she said. "I monitor all marriages. It's what I've been doing for many years now, longer than you can imagine. Let me show you something. Please, watch the monitor." I looked up at the monitor on the wall and saw it flicker to a video that looked as if it was taken in my apartment.

I saw Kelli writing the letter while sitting at the kitchen table. Below the video was another box with words scrolling through it -- the words that Kelli wrote on the paper. I saw her pause as she prepared to write another paragraph. Below, I watched other words scroll through the box.

"I have to keep him from filing for divorce," the words said. "How can I put this? I know he won't accept what I'm doing and I can't tell him I'll counter sue citing cruelty or abuse. That's what I would do, but I can't tell him that. No, I'll tell him what Jake told me. That's it."

"What is that below the video?" I asked.

"Those were her thoughts as she wrote that letter," Adrestia said.

"Her thoughts?" I asked. "How is that even possible?"

"It just is," she said. "It's all quite proprietary. The bottom line is that once you file for divorce, she'll counter, telling the court that you beat her and abused her."

"But that's a lie," I said. "I've never done anything like that."

"I know," she said. "But unfortunately, at least in this state, the court will be more inclined to believe her than you. And she knows that."

"My lawyer said nothing about that," I said.

"I know that as well," she said. "You see, the lawyers and the system are the only real winners in divorce these days. If you're looking for justice or fair treatment, you can forget about it. Kelli also told Jake that's what she would do. Watch." As I watched the monitor, the scene changed. This time, I saw Kelli and Jake snuggling together as they sat in their seats on the plane.

"So, did you leave that letter for your loser husband?" Jake asked Kelli.

"Yeah, I did," she said.

"You know he's gonna blow a gasket when he reads it," he told her.

"I know," she said. "And frankly, I don't really care."

"What are you gonna do when he files for divorce?" he asked. "'Cause you know he will."

"That's easy," she said. "I'll have my lawyer respond, saying that he beat me and abused me. I didn't put that in my letter to Sam, but I figure the court will probably take my side." Jake chuckled.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side," he said. She laughed and punched his arm.

"You know it," she said. The video stopped and I was in even more shock.

"That's all a lie," I said. "How can she do something like that and get away with it?"

"People do it all the time," Adrestia said.

"I don't understand something, though," I said. "Why would she do this? I've never cheated on her. I've always provided for our needs. I've been working my ass off to get us ahead. Why?"

"Who knows why people do what they do," she said. "Perhaps you were working too hard on your finances and not spending enough time with her. I'm not excusing her actions, but it's been known to happen before."

"She could have said something to me," I said. "I would've dropped the second job if I knew this was going to happen."